• 105 results
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep everyone is at peak level all blood lusted to the death fight takes place in space

VS   

In dc put in Bat Mite and Superman prime the gold one also add Parallax

For team marvel Take out that beyonder and put in Cyttorak also put in Thanos with ig 
OK Remember Everyone is at peak level

#2 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you ever get bored of this nonsense?

#3 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
"Don't you ever get bored of this nonsense? "

Now what did I do wrong
#4 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the point of this thread? Way too many overpowered "characters".

#5 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder wins. 

Marvel dosent have any omnipotent characters 

DC dosent have any either and dont you dare start witht he Michael and Lucifer shit because the both of them only equal a portion of the Prescences power.  That portion is creation.

#6 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

The teams win.
#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
"What is the point of this thread? Way too many overpowered "characters". "

its to kill the beyonder
#8 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
" @Galactusischere said:
its to kill the beyonder "
They obviously can't succeed. Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than Living Tribunal and everything else in mavel. Beyonder stomps.
#9 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" @Galactusischere said:
its to kill the beyonder "
They obviously can't succeed. Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than Living Tribunal and everything else in mavel. Beyonder stomps. "

Yeah can u really blame a guy for trying
#10 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder does go down here...
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Beyonder for the win here
#12 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder still wins unless of course that's MF Mxy which I doubt it is (and even if it was some idiot would argue that actually being able to change the beyonder into a turd doesn't count for anything because Galactus and She-hulk went to the marvel headquarters a couple of times yet they still don't consistently show they can just alter everything in any comic book cause those feats are complete PIS). I really hated Secret Wars 2 it is some of the most poorly written pieces of crap I have ever laid my eyes on and I'm super glad they retconned Beyonder.

#13 Posted by SSGL1 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

has beyonder ever been defeated

im ignorant, so im just asking.

cause if he was, that isn't really omnipotent or omni present

#14 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio

He's never been truly defeated, but he wasn't omnipotent. If he was, then he would've known of the other realm's existence.

#15 Posted by SSGL1 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

oh. well thanks! :)

Beyonder could take them, since he pwned the Celestials

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" He's never been truly defeated, but he wasn't omnipotent. If he was, then he would've known of the other realm's existence. "
but thats a lack of Omniscience... not Omnipotence... Classic Beyonder as I recall was never really Defeated... and if he in fact was Higher than everyone and everything in terms of Power in Marvel... then he is Omnipotent... him not knowing about other realms is a lack of knowledge... not really power though... 
#17 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio
@SSGL1 said:
"

has beyonder ever been defeated

im ignorant, so im just asking.

cause if he was, that isn't really omnipotent or omni present

"
plenty of people who aren't omnipotent haven't been defeated and he's one of them.
#18 Posted by SSGL1 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

"knowledge is power"

lol just saying

was beyonder stronger that OAA?

#19 Edited by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@SSGL1 said:
"

"knowledge is power"

lol just saying

was beyonder stronger that OAA?

"
yeah to us... cause we cant wish away entire Universes on a whim or turn Galaxies into Stardust... :P
#20 Edited by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" @Galactusischere said:

" He's never been truly defeated, but he wasn't omnipotent. If he was, then he would've known of the other realm's existence. "
but thats a lack of Omniscience... not Omnipotence... Classic Beyonder as I recall was never really Defeated... and if he in fact was Higher than everyone and everything in terms of Power in Marvel... then he is Omnipotent... him not knowing about other realms is a lack of knowledge... not really power though...  "
if he was omnipotent that would mean all powerful making him more powerful than TOAA which he was not people just make him out to be as powerful as TOAA without realizing that TOAA made everything in the marvel Megaverse including Beyonder and has power over everything he's created which includes Beyonder but doesn't venture out of marvel. In truth there is no such thing as omnipotent in comics because they'd have to be all powerful meaning they can do whatever the hell they want to any comic companies universes and hold power over everything that has will and already is in existence which no so called omnipotent character has been shown to do.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
but thats a lack of Omniscience... not Omnipotence... Classic Beyonder as I recall was never really Defeated... and if he in fact was Higher than everyone and everything in terms of Power in Marvel... then he is Omnipotent... him not knowing about other realms is a lack of knowledge... not really power though...  "
if he was omnipotent that would mean all powerful making him more powerful than TOAA which he was not people just make him out to be as powerful as TOAA without realizing that TOAA made everything in the marvel Megaverse including Beyonder and has power over everything he's created which includes Beyonder but doesn't venture out of marvel. In truth there is no such thing as omnipotent in comics because they'd have to be all powerful meaning they can do whatever the hell they want to any comic companies universes and hold power over everything that has will and already is in existence which no so called omnipotent character has been shown to do that. "
okay... I can buy this to some degree... though I still dont believe lack of knowledge deducts from Omnipotence... Omnipotence is stated as having All Power... Omniscience is stated as having All Knowledge and Understanding... two different characteristics... though most proclaimed Gods have both supposedly.... 
#22 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
if he was omnipotent that would mean all powerful making him more powerful than TOAA which he was not people just make him out to be as powerful as TOAA without realizing that TOAA made everything in the marvel Megaverse including Beyonder and has power over everything he's created which includes Beyonder but doesn't venture out of marvel. In truth there is no such thing as omnipotent in comics because they'd have to be all powerful meaning they can do whatever the hell they want to any comic companies universes and hold power over everything that has will and already is in existence which no so called omnipotent character has been shown to do that. "
okay... I can buy this to some degree... though I still dont believe lack of knowledge deducts from Omnipotence... Omnipotence is stated as having All Power... Omniscience is stated as having All Knowledge and Understanding... two different characteristics... though most proclaimed Gods have both supposedly....  "
he is still not all powerful he beat pretty much everyone in Marvel yet he still couldn't do anything to TOAA which still means he's not omnipotent I'm not saying the lack of knowledge makes him any less powerful I'm just saying that when another character (who isn't omnipotent either) is more powerful then the other that makes the said less powerful character not omnipotent because they're not all powerful.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
okay... I can buy this to some degree... though I still dont believe lack of knowledge deducts from Omnipotence... Omnipotence is stated as having All Power... Omniscience is stated as having All Knowledge and Understanding... two different characteristics... though most proclaimed Gods have both supposedly....  "
he is still not all powerful he beat pretty much everyone in Marvel yet he still couldn't do anything to TOAA which still means he's not omnipotent I'm not saying the lack of knowledge makes him any less powerful I'm just saying that when another character (who isn't omnipotent either) is more powerful then the other that makes the said less powerful character not omnipotent because they're not all powerful. "
I never said he was Omnipotent... I said " If He In Fact Was " as Possibly so to speak... 
#24 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: ahh okay I see
#25 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

well anyways PR Beyonder wins pretty easily

#26 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:

Beyonder was also shown to have inherant omniscience(ability to know everything if you wish.) 
Also Beyonder being omnipotent doesn't suggest TOAA isn't,the one above all was first mentioned in 1976 but never used as a character. 
Marvel used that idea into a story that would explain how an omnipotent being from another publication would compare to marvel. 
Once Beyonder became a popular comic book character marvel decided to retcon him to allow him to be a more useable character. 
Marvel decided that there should be a God so they made the one above all an active character in 2001.
#27 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#28 Edited by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bugs Bunny said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
Beyonder was also shown to have inherant omniscience(ability to know everything if you wish.) Also Beyonder being omnipotent doesn't suggest TOAA isn't,the one above all was first mentioned in 1976 but never used as a character. Marvel used that idea into a story that would explain how an omnipotent being from another publication would compare to marvel. Once Beyonder became a popular comic book character marvel decided to retcon him to allow him to be a more useable character. Marvel decided that there should be a God so they made the one above all an active character in 2001. "
if the Beyonder was Omniscient he would have known about these other Realities that Existed... supposed by another user he didnt... so thats up in the air for now... 
like I said Classic Beyonder could have been Omnipotent... but he would have to be above or equal to TOAA to do so... otherwise he would only be Nigh Omnipotent... 
#29 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@Bugs Bunny said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
Beyonder was also shown to have inherant omniscience(ability to know everything if you wish.) Also Beyonder being omnipotent doesn't suggest TOAA isn't,the one above all was first mentioned in 1976 but never used as a character. Marvel used that idea into a story that would explain how an omnipotent being from another publication would compare to marvel. Once Beyonder became a popular comic book character marvel decided to retcon him to allow him to be a more useable character. Marvel decided that there should be a God so they made the one above all an active character in 2001. "
if the Beyonder was Omniscient he would have known about these other Realities that Existed... supposed by another user he didnt... so thats up in the air for now... 
like I said Classic Beyonder could have been Omnipotent... but he would have to be above or equal to TOAA to do so... otherwise he would only be Nigh Omnipotent...  "

@King Saturn:
That totally  goes against everything in my post =/ 
 I said "Beyonder was also shown to have inherant omniscience(ability to know everything if you wish.)     " He didn't actually become an entity until the secret wars so how would a latent dimensional power source know anything? 

You suggest total omniscience which is knowing everything at the same time,this can be achieved through inherant omniscience.  
I totally agree with the second part. 

I think there should be away to divide levels of omnipotence and omniscience,I don't think God in any comic has been shown to jump out of the book and rule the reality where they don't even exist,as where in there own reality are infact supreme. 

I do love reading your opinions King =]

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bugs Bunny said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Bugs Bunny said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Random Bucket said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
like I said Classic Beyonder could have been Omnipotent... but he would have to be above or equal to TOAA to do so... otherwise he would only be Nigh Omnipotent...  "

@King Saturn:
That totally  goes against everything in my post =/ 
 I said "Beyonder was also shown to have inherant omniscience(ability to know everything if you wish.)     " He didn't actually become an entity until the secret wars so how would a latent dimensional power source know anything?  You suggest total omniscience which is knowing everything at the same time,this can be achieved through inherant omniscience.  I totally agree with the second part.  I think there should be away to divide levels of omnipotence and omniscience,I don't think God in any comic has been shown to jump out of the book and rule the reality where they don't even exist,as where in there own reality are infact supreme.  I do love reading your opinions King =]  "
keep in mind that the first part of the statement... is something that was said by another user... thats why I said "supposed by another user"... and I am up in the air on the issue for now... 
#31 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
Yeah I know I was hoping I'd win you over,I kinda promised pr_beyonder I'd do my best to convince people from making the section look like 

Lucifer 
Michael 
Pre Retcon Beyonder 
Living Tribunal 

but keep it more like 
The One Above All/Beyonder/Presence/Man of Miracles
#32 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bugs Bunny said:
" @King Saturn:Yeah I know I was hoping I'd win you over,I kinda promised pr_beyonder I'd do my best to convince people from making the section look like   Lucifer Michael Pre Retcon Beyonder Living Tribunal  but keep it more like The One Above All/Beyonder/Presence/Man of Miracles "
I feel ya
#33 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder

#34 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what the living tribunal thinks of this for putting him in the battle 

#35 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
If you're not omniscient, then you're not omnipotent. 
#36 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
If you're not omniscient, then you're not omnipotent.  "

@Galactusischere:
How?They aren't the same thing. 
Unless you really literally believe "knowledge is power" 

God of Monotheistic religion is said to be omnipotent and omniscient that doesn't really mean that  he needs to know everything in order to be all powerful.
#37 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Classic Beyonder for the win here "
Agreed, As I recall. No one could beat Classic Beyonder .
#38 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of them could solo
#39 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:
" Some of them could solo "
No one in the list could Solo Pre-Retcon Beyonder, all of them together could not beat PR Beyonder.

PR Beyonder was originally intended to be the Supreme Being of his own Megaverse (i.e. Presence, TOAA, etc . . .)  This is why he can not actually be beaten, unless he wants to be - which he kinda did a few times during secret wars II.

Omnescience and Omnipotence are not the same thing.  Omnipotence is the capability to perform any feat - even illogical ones.  Omnescience is knoweldge of all things, however it is not known weither TOAA or the Presence are aware of each other or not - or possibly the same being. If they are unaware of each other, then the definition of Omniscience either needs to be redefined or no being is Omniscient.
#40 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba:
I think the living tribunal at his strongest state would beat Beyonder
#41 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bugs Bunny said:
" @Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
@Galactusischere: How?They aren't the same thing. Unless you really literally believe "knowledge is power"  God of Monotheistic religion is said to be omnipotent and omniscient that doesn't really mean that  he needs to know everything in order to be all powerful. "
An omnipotent can do anything, be anything, etc. If a supposed omnipotent can't be omniscient, then that means he can't do everything. Thus he isn't omnipotent.
#42 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:
" @Tevnoba: I think the living tribunal at his strongest state would beat Beyonder "
Wrong.
#43 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @GT-Man said:
" Some of them could solo "
No one in the list could Solo Pre-Retcon Beyonder, all of them together could not beat PR Beyonder.

PR Beyonder was originally intended to be the Supreme Being of his own Megaverse (i.e. Presence, TOAA, etc . . .)  This is why he can not actually be beaten, unless he wants to be - which he kinda did a few times during secret wars II.

Omnescience and Omnipotence are not the same thing.  Omnipotence is the capability to perform any feat - even illogical ones.  Omnescience is knoweldge of all things, however it is not known weither TOAA or the Presence are aware of each other or not - or possibly the same being. If they are unaware of each other, then the definition of Omniscience either needs to be redefined or no being is Omniscient. "
this is correct...  

@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
bullcrap... Omnpotence is the having the Infinite Power To Do Anything... Omniscence is Having Knowledge of All Things... They Are Separate Abilities.... 
#44 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere:
Whatever with you
#45 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said: 

@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
bullcrap... Omnpotence is the having the Infinite Power To Do Anything... Omniscence is Having Knowledge of All Things... They Are Separate Abilities....  "
You just contradicted yourself. Omnipotence = Infinite power to do ANYTHING. and yet an omnipotent can't be omniscient? They are separate abilities, but an omnipotent can have it all.
#46 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said: 

@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
bullcrap... Omnpotence is the having the Infinite Power To Do Anything... Omniscence is Having Knowledge of All Things... They Are Separate Abilities....  "
You just contradicted yourself. Omnipotence = Infinite power to do ANYTHING. and yet an omnipotent can't be omniscient? They are separate abilities, but an omnipotent can have it all. "
its not a Contradiction... having Power to do All Things... doesnt mean you Know All Things... those are two separate acts
#47 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder = marvel multiverse times 1000 

He wins

#48 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said: 

@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
You just contradicted yourself. Omnipotence = Infinite power to do ANYTHING. and yet an omnipotent can't be omniscient? They are separate abilities, but an omnipotent can have it all. "
its not a Contradiction... having Power to do All Things... doesnt mean you Know All Things... those are two separate acts "  
When you can do all things, then you can make yourself an omniscient. 
#49 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said: 

@Galactusischere said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Galactusischere said:
its not a Contradiction... having Power to do All Things... doesnt mean you Know All Things... those are two separate acts "  
When you can do all things, then you can make yourself an omniscient.  "
right... but you still have to be Omnipotent to MAKE Yourself Omniscient... if you have All Power To Do Anything... It Doesnt Mean You Have To Know Everything... Simply Because If You Have All Power... You May Not Think To Make Yourself Omniscent... In The First Place... Its a Choice That Can Be Made To... or perhaps not... 
#50 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder existed beyond the Marvel Omniverse. No purely fictional comic entities could harm him as they are still restricted within the Marvel Omniverse or DC Omniverse or such. The only ones who would be able to contain him are Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.