#1 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

caption
caption
Online
#2 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

.... Soul Gem?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
".... Soul Gem?"
No
Online
#4 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Well still, seeing how Adam's newly gained powers thrive on Soul-Force, Monarch will be beaten, Monarch is the columnation of all captain atoms (or did i missunderstand something?) which also means more stuff for adam to play with and turn against monarch.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Well still, seeing how Adam's newly gained powers thrive on Soul-Force, Monarch will be beaten, Monarch is the columnation of all captain atoms (or did i missunderstand something?) which also means more stuff for adam to play with and turn against monarch."
Thats True. But could Adam really take down Monarch so easy ? I mean this dude defeated multiple versions of Superman and pretty much fought Superman prime to almost a stalemate and he killed several Captain Atoms as well
Online
#6 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, seeing how the other 50 souls would likely turn against the one that stole their power, they would work with adam and give him a astonishing power boost, not saying it will be easy, but i think he could take monarch down. (Nice battle btw)

#7 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay wait nevermind.... you said classic, adam loses this without soul gem...

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Now, seeing how the other 50 souls would likely turn against the one that stole their power, they would work with adam and give him a astonishing power boost, not saying it will be easy, but i think he could take monarch down. (Nice battle btw)"
Yeah I Feel Ya...

Thanks
Online
#9 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Now, seeing how the other 50 souls would likely turn against the one that stole their power, they would work with adam and give him a astonishing power boost, not saying it will be easy, but i think he could take monarch down. (Nice battle btw)"
Yeah I Feel Ya...

Thanks
"
Adam Warlock said:
"Okay wait nevermind.... you said classic, adam loses this without soul gem..."
This only applies to the new adam
#10 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch should win this without any problem.

#11 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

If its classic (as said above) yes

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"King Saturn said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Now, seeing how the other 50 souls would likely turn against the one that stole their power, they would work with adam and give him a astonishing power boost, not saying it will be easy, but i think he could take monarch down. (Nice battle btw)"
Yeah I Feel Ya...

Thanks
"
Adam Warlock said:
"Okay wait nevermind.... you said classic, adam loses this without soul gem..."
This only applies to the new adam"
Oh I See. I thought the Classic Adam Warlock was more powerful than the current one. Adam Warlock back ion the day was able to withstand attacks from Galactus and even go toe to toe with Thanos...
Online
#13 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

No, simply because Adam just keeps on growing stronger each time he evolves from the cocoon (hence evolve lol) and gains new powers and other traits

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"No, simply because Adam just keeps on growing stronger each time he evolves from the cocoon (hence evolve lol) and gains new powers and other traits"
Ah I See
Online
#15 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

He first appeared as him where his only powers were to create forcefields and yadda yadda, even though it was stated he is eons older



Forcefiels



and his physical Attributes





Feel free to ask questions

#16 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch.

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7420 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Okay wait nevermind.... you said classic, adam loses this without soul gem..."

Adam loses this with or without the soul gem! it's good, but it still doesn't equal Monarch and his power!
#18 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Lordraiden, you underestimate one fact, Monarch is the columnation of 52 souls, meaning if one soul can be harmed, imagine the power conducted through a multiplyer of 52

#19 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

But as i said, W/O soulgem classic Adam does not win

#20 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be a good fight if adam has the soul gem
but im not sure how the soul gem will react to monarchs quantum energy field

#21 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Columnnated with 52 souls no forcefield in the omniverse could do anything

#22 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess it just depends then how the soul gem will react the monarch

#23 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch wins, even if Adam has the Soul Gem.

#24 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch by a landslide.

#25 Posted by lordraiden (7420 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Monarch by a landslide."

Fantasma Ghost said:
"Monarch wins, even if Adam has the Soul Gem."

_Sub-Zero_ said:
"Lordraiden, you underestimate one fact, Monarch is the columnation of 52 souls, meaning if one soul can be harmed, imagine the power conducted through a multiplyer of 52"
I hear you, but I disagree, Warlock still looses, regardless of Soul Gem or not!
#26 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock loses. 
Also, why everyone says that Warlock loses a fight without the Soul Gem? Does it gives him a power-up?  
Because I seen so far that, aside for being able to steal souls, its the same Warlock with or without the Gem.
#27 Posted by Freefa11 (2420 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: The Soul Gem once allowed him to defeat Mephisto in his own realm, which is even better than what Galactus pulled off. However, the idea behind it was that the Soul Gem gives him control over spirits, and Mephisto is basically a spiritual being. Later, during the Infinity Crusade, Mephisto himself speculated that the Soul Gem may have been amped or more effective because his realm was a spiritual dimension, and was prepared to challenge Warlock to a rematch in normal space before Thanos intervened. 
 
However, that is by far his best showing ever. He has otherwise been defeated by, or been unwilling to even battle, vastly weaker opponents. From the showings of him I can remember, I'm generally inclined to put Classic Warlock well below guys like Thor and Surfer in terms of combat effectiveness.
#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
Adam Warlock loses. Also, why everyone says that Warlock loses a fight without the Soul Gem? Does it gives him a power-up?  Because I seen so far that, aside for being able to steal souls, its the same Warlock with or without the Gem.

Why bump?
#29 Edited by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump?

  
 
Because I'm tired when Warlock is picked against oponents in Thanos league and then someone says "with or without gem?" then the creator of the thread says "without gem" and then everyone says "Warlock loses", so I wanted o investigate.
#30 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Classic Adam should lose, maybe magus would have a better chance.. still i dont think they could beat Monarch!! 
#31 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch owns...