Clash of the Purple Titans (THANOS VS BARNEY)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheLurker

Sorry for re-posting this thread, but I just feel that it was locked pretty quickly. I know it's a joke thread, but I scanned through the rules and couldn't find the rules I was violating. I mean Barney was technically a reality warper from what I recall. If I am violating any rules whatsoever I apologize for re-posting it. Also, if it gets locked, can a mod please tell me what rule I'm breaking so that I know in the future?

This is a battle I thought of while I was sketching the other day.

Scenario:

So two kids are frolicking about in a park. A nine year old boy and his 7 year old sister, who happened to have a Barney doll. Just as they commence to sing about lollipops and rainbow smiles, a blinding flash of light appears before them. As the light faded away, a menacing, hulking figure with skin of purple takes its place. No sooner than the figure became tangible did he shout his demands with all the vigor of booming thunder. " I Am Thanos!! Bow To Me Mortals, And Your End Will Be Swift!"

But to his shock the eerily chipper denizens of the random park seemed to pay him no mind. Thanos was furious. He then began to yell even louder than before. "DO YOU ALL MOCK THANOS?! I have come to dominate this miserable planet, and I, THANOS, declare this pitiful, unsuspecting town as my base of operations!" As soon as Thanos finished the sentence he received a cheerful tap on the back. The startled mad titan turned around to see an unnaturally, upbeat officer. "I'm afraid you can't do that, Mr.Thanos sir.", the officer said with a smile. "This park belongs to EVERYONE!" Thanos, now greatly irritated, disintegrates the officer with a gesture.

Then with a mighty leap, the mad titan goes to the two kids who were still singing. "You WILL Be Silent!!" he roars as he winds his hand back for a trademarked Thanos Slap. Just as his hand was nearing the little girl a purple mitt catches his wrist. "BARNEY!!!!" Everyone in the park shouts as there favorite dinosaur materializes before them.

"Why don't you play with someone your own color!" Barney giggles. He then slaps Thanos into a nearby swing set. "Can you make the mean man go away Barney?", the little girl asks. "Anything is possible if you believe!" Barney answers. "BAH!" Thanos shouts as he dusts himself off. "You slap like a prom queen reject!!" "That's not what DEATH told me yesterday!!" Barney replies. "Oh Its ON!" Thanos cries.

(Yeah I know, long story.)

With a wave of his hands, Barney teleports the bystanders away, and places the kids within impenetrable force field for support. .

Thanos doesn't have prep.

Both are Blood lusted.

No special power ups for Thanos.

Bonus Round Barney gets BJ and BabyBop, Thanos gets current Gamora and Starlord.

My picture

No Caption Provided

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thelurker: does thanos have any feat of escaping the power of friendship? does he? i dont think so.

barney stomps hard.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barney stomps.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barney stomps.

Lol

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@thelurker: does thanos have any feat of escaping the power of friendship? does he? i dont think so.

LOL I doubt it.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is no way that thanos can beat barney. heck, the song alone will be enough for him to destroy a random universe with the infinity gems. then he will feel guilty and bring it back.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this is great, Barney wins of course

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the bonus round?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Barney.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barney haha

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelurker: if the same thread was already locked by mods, why even revive it ?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/clash-of-the-purple-titans-thanos-vs-barney-1611794/ the same same thread that was locked earlier.

@jedixman@saren@god_spawn

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Barney obviously. >_>.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers