#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic, Thor, Iron Man and Wolverine vs Hulk, Ghost Rider, Barakapool and Superman

Win by any means necessary

All are bloodlusted

#2 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghost_rider1
Mr. Fantastic, Thor, Iron Man and Wolverine vs Hulk, Ghost Rider, Barakapool and Superman

All are bloodlusted
Put spiderman in the place of superman....sorry about that guys
#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1

All are bloodlusted

lol, I was gonna say, are you high?

I don't see Team 2 having much of a chance to be honest.

Barakapool and Spiderman > Mr. Fantastic and Wolverine. But not by a wide margin.

However, Ghost Rider and Hulk << Thor and Iron Man.

Iron Man could pretty easily take out Barakapool and Spider Man in the first few moments, and I don't see Ghost Rider being very far behind.

Thor can handle Hulk and Ghost Rider for awhile on his own, and then we have Mr. Fantastic, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Thor vs. Hulk.

Hulk isn't surviving this, he was KO'd by a huge fall, what's to stop Thor or Iron Man from dragging him into the upper atmosphere and dropping him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Thor was beastly in his own movie he nuked those Frost Giants and there planet :P

#5 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Which movie Spider-Man Rami or Webb?

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k

Which movie Spider-Man Rami or Webb?

The one from the Amazing Spiderman....I don't know his name
#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Just to play Devil's Advocate. :P

@Floopay said:

Barakapool and Spiderman > Mr. Fantastic and Wolverine. But not by a wide margin.

I would actually say it's quite the large margin, Wolverine had literally no hope against Barakapool and was being toyed with. As for Mr. F, he really didn't display anything impressive, certainly not the skill to defeat someone as agile as or deadly as a lusted Spidey. Without his team he's much weaker, though putting him down through brute force won't get it done. Still B&S have a massive agility and speed advantage, even moreso with Barakapool's teleportation.

This is where it gets tricky. Do either Thor or Iron Man have anything to put Ghost Rider down? I really doubt Tony does. As for Hulk, he'd be able to at least keep one of them occupied, and was shown to dizzy Thor up (yes, I know he wasn't trying).

Iron Man could pretty easily take out Barakapool and Spider Man in the first few moments, and I don't see Ghost Rider being very far behind.

Thor can handle Hulk and Ghost Rider for awhile on his own, and then we have Mr. Fantastic, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Thor vs. Hulk.

Hulk isn't surviving this, he was KO'd by a huge fall, what's to stop Thor or Iron Man from dragging him into the upper atmosphere and dropping him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't see where it's easy for Iron Man to take out BP, what's to stop BP from teleporting away? As for Spidey, that Spider Sense is legit. Again, how's Iron Man going to take down GR?

Thor's not handling both on his own, Hulk's a serious threat alone (of course he'd lose).

Hulk was also able to take a ton of punishment which would lead me to believe that fall isn't a proper bearing of his durability.

So really, outside of Thor team 1's pretty weak. Wolverine poses no threat, Fantastic is debatable but I wouldn't count on him for nothing, and Iron Man better stay out of range or else that suit is getting crushed and he's out of action.

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Floopay said:

Just to play Devil's Advocate. :P

@Floopay said:

I would actually say it's quite the large margin, Wolverine had literally no hope against Barakapool and was being toyed with. As for Mr. F, he really didn't display anything impressive, certainly not the skill to defeat someone as agile as or deadly as a lusted Spidey. Without his team he's much weaker, though putting him down through brute force won't get it done. Still B&S have a massive agility and speed advantage, even moreso with Barakapool's teleportation.

This is where it gets tricky. Do either Thor or Iron Man have anything to put Ghost Rider down? I really doubt Tony does. As for Hulk, he'd be able to at least keep one of them occupied, and was shown to dizzy Thor up (yes, I know he wasn't trying).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't see where it's easy for Iron Man to take out BP, what's to stop BP from teleporting away? As for Spidey, that Spider Sense is legit. Again, how's Iron Man going to take down GR?

Thor's not handling both on his own, Hulk's a serious threat alone (of course he'd lose).

Hulk was also able to take a ton of punishment which would lead me to believe that fall isn't a proper bearing of his durability.

So really, outside of Thor team 1's pretty weak. Wolverine poses no threat, Fantastic is debatable but I wouldn't count on him for nothing, and Iron Man better stay out of range or else that suit is getting crushed and he's out of action.

Mr. Fantastic would be dang near impossible for anyone but GR to put down I would think, at least in Group 2.

That Spidey Sense is legit, but he was tagged by bullets, multiple times by ordinary troops. Not an auto-targeting system that shoots out AoE tank busting rockets, bullets, repulsors, flares, and etc.

Plus Iron Man is probably the fastest one here, Thor might be faster, but that's debatable. Barakapool was able to keep up with peak humans, but even then he wound up decapitated because he either didn't feel like teleporting, or he was just plain overwhelmed.

I mean Thor could just create a Tornado and keep Hulk, Spider Man, and Ghost Rider completely off the ground. Barakapool would be the only one who could teleport out, and then Iron Man and Thor could just pick them off while they are spinning around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Mr. Fantastic would be dang near impossible for anyone but GR to put down I would think, at least in Group 2.

That Spidey Sense is legit, but he was tagged by bullets, multiple times by ordinary troops. Not an auto-targeting system that shoots out AoE tank busting rockets, bullets, repulsors, flares, and etc.

Plus Iron Man is probably the fastest one here, Thor might be faster, but that's debatable. Barakapool was able to keep up with peak humans, but even then he wound up decapitated because he either didn't feel like teleporting, or he was just plain overwhelmed.

I mean Thor could just create a Tornado and keep Hulk, Spider Man, and Ghost Rider completely off the ground. Barakapool would be the only one who could teleport out, and then Iron Man and Thor could just pick them off while they are spinning around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pete's pretty smart, if Fantastic is kept occupied or the last one left, he'd figure something out.

Very true, but he has agility. Even Iron Man has to run out eventually.

Iron Man's got straight ahead speed on his side but he's not as agile as some others, and with good reason. I don't think Jarvis would be able to predict Barakapool's teleporting pattern, and he clearly outclassed Peak Humans.

That could work, but Thor doesn't seem like the type. He wants to get up close.

Depending on the matchups, I could see team 2 taking a few at least. If Hulk catches him, the suits gone. I don't know how they'll take out Ghost Rider, or catch Barakapool if he's serious.

#10 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: How powerful do you think Barakapools eye lasers are?

I think it was easily cutting through the reactor thing He was fighting the two on.

Do you think its as potent as the Laser wrists Iron Man used ?

#11 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k

I think it was easily cutting through the reactor thing He was fighting the two on.

My personal opinion I think it is....he's using cyclops optic blasts. And I think its a hell of a lot stronger than iron man's laser
#12 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Pretty powerful, we saw what Scott's lasers did to the school, and like you said the reactor too. Iron Man's cut through the bots, and couldn't get through the Leviathan

#13 Posted by THORSON (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

my man THOR has zero support

thor would get doubled by hulk superman

#14 Posted by The Stegman (24334 posts) - - Show Bio

I might be leaning toward team one due to Thor and lightning bolts. 

#15 Posted by THORSON (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1

All are bloodlusted

THOR could solo then