This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark kent is surveying in the jungle, 10 tigers appear in front and has forgot his superman suit(powerless). Can he survive all 10 tigers, if not how many??

#2 Posted by TheIrishDoctor (491 posts) - - Show Bio

...What!? Clark's powers aren't in his suit at all. Forgetting his suit doesn't mean anything. Mermaid Man is wrong.

That being said, if Clark is powerless, the Tigers will eat him. If he has powers, he chuckles and plays with them and scratches behind their ears as they try and chew through him until their teeth break.

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehe... Someone responded.

#4 Posted by TheIrishDoctor (491 posts) - - Show Bio

I mostly just wanted to make the Mermaid Man reference.

#5 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Every tiger on Earth combined couldn't even sting his skin.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

FALSE! Shazam's magic tiger could hurt him.

#7 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam's tiger would still be a normal tiger considering Clark is powerless. The magic wouldn't even affect him at this point.

You do know that not two tigers can share the same mountain? Not only would they be trying to eat a powerless Clark Kent (I'm confused on why not wearing his suit means he has no powers), but they'd be fighting each other.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reminded of that episode of JL when a depowered Superman fought the alpha of a wolf pack.

#9 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

I'm reminded of that episode of JL when a depowered Superman fought the alpha of a wolf pack.

Which one exactly? I don't remember it at all.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Hereafter. Superman is thought dead, but in reality is transported into the post-apocalyptic future where he is depowered and must work together with Vandal Savage to return home.

#11 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot said:

@jedixman said:

Hereafter. Superman is thought dead, but in reality is transported into the post-apocalyptic future where he is depowered and must work together with Vandal Savage to return home.

I suspected that episode. The one where he grows a full-on beard.

#12 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

FALSE! Shazam's magic tiger could hurt him.

rofl.

#13 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso said:

Clark kent is surveying in the jungle, 10 tigers appear in front and has forgot his superman suit(powerless). Can he survive all 10 tigers, if not how many??

I don't even...what?

He has powers without his suit.

#14 Edited by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought superman suit gives him armour like thor, is thor useless without his suit?

#15 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22234 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso said:

i thought superman suit gives him armour like thor, is thor useless without his suit?

Superman and Thor,

As a Kryptonian, Kal-El possesses the ability to absorb the solar energy from yellow stars. His Kryptonian body is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun (allowing him to retain energy under roofed structures and even at night) which in turn grants him incredible powers, including superhuman strength, enhanced senses, impenetrable skin, and the ability to defy gravity.

and

Thor’s unique physiology of half-Asgardian and Half Elder God grants him the typical powers of an Asgardian God but he is much stronger than the typical members of his race. According to his father, Odin, Thor is not at full potential yet. But when he does he will be more powerful than even him. Thor has been stated to be the most powerful being on Earth and one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel Universe.

see the suits have nothing to due with there powers

#16 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

without his powers he can't, with his powers it isn't even debatable.

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't Spongebob. The power doesn't come from the suit.

This is an unholy curbstomp of godlike proportions.

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@jedixman said:

Does this episode come after the episode where Toyman supposedly incinerates him? Or is that a different episode?

#19 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@jedixman said:

@jedixman said:

Does this episode come after the episode where Toyman supposedly incinerates him? Or is that a different episode?

It's that episode. They had the funeral and everything for him.

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (15682 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso said:

Superman and Thor,

As a Kryptonian, Kal-El possesses the ability to absorb the solar energy from yellow stars. His Kryptonian body is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun (allowing him to retain energy under roofed structures and even at night) which in turn grants him incredible powers, including superhuman strength, enhanced senses, impenetrable skin, and the ability to defy gravity.

and see souls lol

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso said:

No. This isn't true for either.

And this is a mismatch.