Silver Surfer

X-Men (Entire roster)

Goku

Hancock

Meteor Man

Wonder Woman (T.V series)

Green Lantern (Hal)

Battlefield: Starts in Hollywood.

This is Clark under the influence of a red kryptonite. The team is willing to do anything to stop him.
Team has 1 month prep.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America: ?
Ironman: Maybe
Thor:?
Hulk: Loses
Spider-man:?
Batman: Wins
SS: Gets pwned
FF:loses
X-men: loses
Hancock: Proabably loses
Meteorman: Probably wins
WonderWoman:Before my time
GL: Hasn't even come out yet, but I doubt he could pull off a win against him.

Edit: I completely missed a few

#3 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: I saw the Thor movie.He would destroy clark.
Green Lantern trailer show a much more powerful character than anything Clark has shown.
#4 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@cascadeking09: I saw the Thor movie.He would destroy clark.Green Lantern trailer show a much more powerful character than anything Clark has shown.
I'll take your word for it on Thor and I assume GL will be way stronger than Clark, but all I saw him do in the trailers was shoot a canon that he constructed and a few other small things that I can't really think of off the top of my head.
#5 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark loses to Hulk, Hancock, and probably Thor. I haven't seen the movie yet.
#6 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433
@cascadeking09 said:

@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@cascadeking09: I saw the Thor movie.He would destroy clark.Green Lantern trailer show a much more powerful character than anything Clark has shown.

I'll take your word for it on Thor and I assume GL will be way stronger than Clark, but all I saw him do in the trailers was shoot a canon that he constructed and a few other small things that I can't really think of off the top of my head.

Have you seen the last episode of smallville? That shows how strong and fast Clark really is.
#7 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Wins / Loses against Clark.

Captain America
: Isn't out yet. Default answer is loses.

Iron Man: Wins.
War Machine: Loses.
Thor: Wins.
Hulk (2003): Loses.
Spider-Man: Wins.
Batman (Bale): Loses.
Fantastic 4: Wins.
Silver Surfer: Wins.
X-Men (Entire roster): Wins.
Hancock: Wins.
Meteor Man: Loses.
Wonder Woman (T.V series): Wins.
Green Lantern (Hal): Isn't out yet. Default answer is loses.

#8 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@MarvelJackAss433
@cascadeking09 said:

@MarvelJackAss433 said:

Have you seen the last episode of smallville? That shows how strong and fast Clark really is.
Bits and pieces, but I tried not to watch alot of season 10 until I've finished season 9.
#9 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
ummm im pretty sure i saw smallville clark move an entire planet in the finale...none of the movie characters he's up against in this list have a feat on that level. plus clark consistently uses his speed in the show, and he wont have any inhibitions due to the red kryptonite. the only 2 characters who would have a chance IMO would be thor or hancock but even then, as ive stated, clark at full potential moved a planet...
#10 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: Calm down, buddy it was edited way after my edit and there's also my post saying that I didn't get to see all of the finale. With  that being said even with that great amount of strength he's not likely to take out the entire x-cast or Silver Surfer (Who's chances are greater than Hancock's), that's if you take into consideration the fact that the gap in strength doesn't really mean much. I haven't seen Thor yet and GL still has not come out yet.
#11 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
ummm im pretty sure i saw smallville clark move an entire planet in the finale...none of the movie characters he's up against in this list have a feat on that level. plus clark consistently uses his speed in the show, and he wont have any inhibitions due to the red kryptonite. the only 2 characters who would have a chance IMO would be thor or hancock but even then, as ive stated, clark at full potential moved a planet...
Inconsistency.
#12 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Inconsistency.
it still happend. clark didnt reach his full potential until the last episode.
#13 Edited by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: Yea,well Sentry Stalemated Galactus.It happened,but he only did it once and never displayed any form that kind of power again.
It's the same situation
#14 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Inconsistency.
True, but I'm assuming he got amped in the finale.
#15 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: dude i am calm. my point is none of these characters showed planet moving strength while clark has. clark has consistently moved so fast that people do not perceive his movements. ive seen thor, hes very powerful, and hancock was basically invulnerable unless he was close/near his girl. even SS was powerful (even tho they totally downplayed his abilities in the film). the point is, given clark's consistent speed feats in the show, and his uber strength feet in the finale, PLUS the fact that he's being influenced by red kryptonite, he could very well take out the majority of them before they know whats going on. lastly, GL and captain america are feat-less. by default they either lose, or they shouldn't be considered in the discussion.
#16 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: My point is that the strength alone isn't enough, and the speed would play a part if the others didn't have great speed or great durabiltiy in the first place. SS destroyed a monster that feeds off planets and effortlessly makes giant craters in the ground, which left an entire ocean paused( I would say frozen, but that sounds like it turned to ice). Hancock shrugged off missles and his powers while fighting  Mary affected the weather IIRC.
#17 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@ShiZZmAhh: Yea,well Sentry Stalemated Galactus.It happened,but he only did it once and never displayed any form that kind of power again.It's the same situation
its actually not necessarily inconsistency. everything clark had been doing throughout the show was leading up to the finale in which he finally achieved his full potential.
#18 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: Why didn't the planet break again?
#19 Edited by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: i get what your saying, but you also have to understand that it would be combination of both strength and speed here that would give clark the advantage against them. he moves faster than everyone here and he has the strength now to move planets easily. doom had surfers powers and was getting whooped on by johnny who had all the FF's powers. plus, a punch from a planet mover is more powerful than a few missiles.
#20 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: lol its a tv show...
#21 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: Most planet-moving feats are considered non-usable,simply because it's impossible.You can't move a planet without destroying it.
Destroying a planet=Usable Feat
Moving a planet=Non-Usable Feat
It just can't happen.
#22 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@cascadeking09: i get what your saying, but you also have to understand that it would be combination of both strength and speed here that would give clark the advantage against them. he moves faster than everyone here and he has the strength now to move planets easily. doom had surfers powers and was getting whooped on by johnny who had all the FF's powers. plus, a punch from a planet mover is more powerful than a few missiles.
But punching power isn't the same as lifting power.
#23 Edited by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: how does that logic work though? we're talking about fictional characters that have powers/abilities that just cant happen.  you're applying real world physics to a fictional story and characters. the feat is unrealistic yes, but i dont see why its not usable since we all know that these characters and their abilities don't exist in the first place.
#24 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh: They provide reasons on how their powers work,which therefor makes it cannon.They NEVER provide reasons on how they move planets.
#25 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelJackAss433: well i think that the point the writers of the show were trying to make was that clark was now on a different level with his powers. as unrealistic as the feat itself is, it's where his levels of power are at now. if he had gloves like majestic that allowed him to move a planet with out it breaking he could do it with his current strength level. 

#26 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433: how does that logic work though? we're talking about fictional characters that have powers/abilities that just cant happen.  you're applying real world physics to a fictional story and characters. the feat is unrealistic yes, but i dont see why its not usable since we all know that these characters and their abilities don't exist in the first place.
I agree with this. There won't always be an explanation for how the feat was performed, sometimes the feat is just there to serve the purpose of a feat rather than being explained in order for it to actually be true. If he did it then he has the capabilities to do so whether it was explained or not.
#27 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Actually, it was Apokalips, which was hovering over Metropolis, I take it? You could clearly see Apokalips, it was huge, but could obviously fit into earths atmosphere, and was far from being anywhere near the size of the Moon, let alone earth or a planet? I'd liken it more to War World, than a Planet. Yes, it was huge, yes, it was an awsome feat, but feel that's entirely wrong to say he moved a planet, cause he did no such thing, technically.
#28 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Actually, it was Apokalips, which was hovering over Metropolis, I take it? You could clearly see Apokalips, it was huge, but could obviously fit into earths atmosphere, and was far from being anywhere near the size of the Moon, let alone earth or a planet? I'd liken it more to War World, than a Planet. Yes, it was huge, yes, it was an awsome feat, but feel that's entirely wrong to say he moved a planet, cause he did no such thing, technically.

#29 Posted by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's larger than Earth?

#30 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (541 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah. i re watched that scene, and found that image, it appears to be larger.

#31 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
So, how does something larger than earth appear over the skies of Metropolis?? Discrepancies, much! I get the fact that they're trying to show how strong clark/superman becomes, but, yeah.
#32 Posted by Picard (1012 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09:
It's funny that you say that movie version of Batman would win. How??? This is not even a this is not even a contest Clark stomps movie Batman.
#33 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
Captain America: ?Ironman: MaybeThor:?Hulk: LosesSpider-man:?Batman: WinsSS: Gets pwnedFF:losesX-men: losesHancock: Proabably losesMeteorman: Probably winsWonderWoman:Before my timeGL: Hasn't even come out yet, but I doubt he could pull off a win against him.Edit: I completely missed a few
#34 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433
Think of quantum dynamics. In a different verse whether it be an underverse or a alternate universe, they will always have different physical laws than us. The marvel comicverse is created by Stan Lee (TOAA) and his workers/writers (Think Lucifer morningstar, Michael, and Spectre) are the ones that write the plot (Alternate universes aka, the multiverse, story). The marvel comicverse is an underverse and it has NO limitations on ANYTHING because it's created out of the human mind and it's intentions of entertainment. Therefore, anything can happen and there are virtually no laws of nature to abide by.
#35 Edited by cascadeking09 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard said:

@cascadeking09:
It's funny that you say that movie version of Batman would win. How??? This is not even a this is not even a contest Clark stomps movie Batman.

I didn't. It's saying he wins against movie Batman. I'm naming the people he face not the people that win.
@lordraiden said:
@cascadeking09 said:
So, how does something larger than earth appear over the skies of Metropolis?? Discrepancies, much! I get the fact that they're trying to show how strong clark/superman becomes, but, yeah.
I'm assuming it's the same way that the Sun is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than Earth, but we see it in the sky every day but it still looks small.
#36 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#37 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

goku solos

#38 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:

goku solos

>.>
#39 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9971 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without the planet moving feat, Clark would wreck these people indivdually. Seriously people, watch Smallville. 
Idk about Meteor Man though....or Green Lantern, since it hasnt come out yet

#40 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:

Even without the planet moving feat, Clark would wreck these people indivdually. Seriously people, watch Smallville.  Idk about Meteor Man though....or Green Lantern, since it hasnt come out yet

In this fight, he has that feat and the team is working together.
#41 Edited by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:

Even without the planet moving feat, Clark would wreck these people indivdually. Seriously people, watch Smallville.  Idk about Meteor Man though....or Green Lantern, since it hasnt come out yet

Meteor Man probably wont be able to stop Clark... not unless he gets full radiation from the Meteor that gave him his powers... 
#42 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the Planet feat was PIS. Hancock might solo.

#43 Posted by Hyperlight (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

only problem is hancock and silver surfer.... prof x might be a problem.... everyone else gets wrecked

#44 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Stomps!! Everyone here except for maybe silver surfer and prof.X unless he moves faster than thought, then prof's dead

#45 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

you forgot phoenix....

#46 Edited by dondave (38515 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Stomps!! Everyone here except for maybe silver surfer and prof.X unless he moves faster than thought, then prof's dead

#47 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

he can't take them all at once, silver surfer alone could prove a match for him.

#48 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: movie phoenix isnt as powerful as comic phoenix,clarks body is like a million times tougher than wolverines and he can heal fast aswell,plus no telekinesis can stop heat vision, cyclops's optic blast are a force not radiation that why she could stop that...

Edit: i forgot abt rogue,she could be a deciding factor here,if the other x-men could keep him busy for long,only she might go crazy with power or her heart might give out :P

#49 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesmfan:

Clark's body is nowhere as tough as wolverines bones which was what resisted the Phoenix(or whatever it was) in the movies.

#50 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears the roster , i've watched Smallville since i was 10.

These movie characters have sub-par feats compared to his.

Not sure about meteor man though, haven't seen the movie.