New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@age_of_ultron_prime2000:

Okay time to start.

It is true that Atroticus is more powerful than other lanterns like Hal Jordan or Sinestro, and is the fourth strongest lantern in the New 52 universe. ( first the original white lantern, second current Kyle, and third Larfleeze ). Thor is also more powerful than them too. Atroticus is known for taking on lots of lanterns, and being able to dish out a lot of punishment. Also take it. But nothing Thor couldn't handle.

Thor has physical strength that exceeds Atroticus by a decent to large margain. Yes Atroticus has been shown to easily brutalize beings like Hal Jordan, Guardians, ect. But really what is that going to do to a guy who has fought Hulk more times than anyone else? Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses. But stalemates are what mostly occur. Atroticus is known for his brutal fighting although he is very intelligent, and will switch battle tactics if he knows he can't win. Which he will. Although that won't stop him from the beatdown he will be receiving first.

Here is his fight with Classic Drax the Destroyer who has been shown to rip stars a part, and destroy planets with him, and Thanos's strength while arm locking. Yet Thor stalemates him. Not only that. They both end up tanking a supenova in the lasts scans. ( Scans won't come out right. So start from the bottom right, and go on left until you reach the top )

Here is Thor showing how he can hold his own with Hulk without going all out. He even casually one-shots Hulk with a lightning bolt, and tanks his blows. The last scans also show a little bit of his storms powers. ( Scans won't come out right. So start from the bottom right, and go on left until you reach the top )

I know Atrocticus has a red lantern ring too, but that won't be of any use against a guy who can drain just about any form of energy. His constructs, and energy blasts won't be of much problem for Thor even if he couldn't absorb them, because Thor has sufficient enough striking power to destroy just about any construct from Atroticus.

Absorbs Kangs blast, and fires it back 10x more powerful.

Absorbs the magnetic shield from Magneto

Absorbing the planets energy to fire at Aresirem the judge.

Here are some of Thor's striking feats.

Puts a hole in Celestials amour, and shakes the entire planet.

Kills a amped up version of Thing (Angrir) with a Mjolnir like hammer by making Mjolnir fly through it. Heck the same amped Thing thrashed Red Hulk easily.

Thor also has a history of striking Galactus with a enough force to cause the world eater pain.

I think that is enough for now.

Your turn.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thundergodswrath: Sorry for not replying i was away anyway i will try to replay faster than the flash because i'm not a pro about my boy so i will need a little bit time if its not a problem

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok that's true that Thor is very strong and has fought Hulk all the time but Atrocitus is also very strong and his blood magic is very destructive because he can breath destructive red napalm that can melt Black Lanterns like butter

No Caption Provided

Also i think that he can feed on others Red Lanterns rage that makes him also more powerful

No Caption Provided

He can break constructs from one of the best lanterns

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Taking punishment from Sinestro and Hal with no problem ( also he was without ring ) and remember Lanterns have aura on their body's that gives them enough durability to take hits from Superman and not get a blown head and i'm talking about humans like Hal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here you can see how he tears nothingness itslef

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Taking hits and heat vision from MM and in the end he was winning, i think he can take Thors punches and he can do more damage than you think with his blood he can hurt Thors eyes that can give him advantage

also he wont just stand there and get hit form Thor like in the pictures with the big G

Even here you can see that he can get more powerful with time because his rage so that means in time him blood magic his strength will become more powerful

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is all i have for now i know its not much but i don't know this guy very good also i was not expecting to face you with Thor so yeah its your turn now.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Hmm I see @thundergodswrath: is still in. I take it you're replacing the user who was fronting Thor? And @age_of_ultron_prime2000: is using Atrocitus? Interesting. Good luck to you both!

Thank you :)

@thundergodswrath: Sorry for not replying i was away anyway i will try to replay faster than the flash because i'm not a pro about my boy so i will need a little bit time if its not a problem

It's alright take your time :)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@age_of_ultron_prime2000:

Although Black Lanterns may be powerful, and hard to kill. There is nothing to say Thor couldn't do the same, but easier. After all if I recall Star Sapphire, and Kyle Rayner did the same. Atrocticus plasma breath things burn almost anything right? But is it as hot as a sun? If it is not. It is doing absolutely zero damage to Thor who has survived worse with zero damage. Heat does not affect someone like Thor. The guy has stood in the sun. It simply won't work. Neither should it burn his eyes. The moisture in Thor's eyes, and body didn't even evaporate. Thor was even talking in the sun.

Thor very close to the sun.

Thor in the sun.

Lantern constructs have been destroyed so many times that I don't believe them to be as durable as people say. In almost every fight a Lantern has a construct is destroyed. It simply isn't that durable, so Atroticus destroying one is impressive, but nothing to say he can compete with a morals Thor for more than 30 seconds. A morals off Thor has striking feats like the ones I have already shown above, and they are above anything I have seen Atroticus do. There are a lot more striking feats, so I think i will show a few more from the lot.

A being named Beta Ray Bill with a version of Thor's hammer has destroyed planets. This is basically Thor's feat since Beta Ray Bill has Thor's powers.

Thor destroys Secondary Adamantium

Shatter's Phoenix Force Emma Frost in her diamond form. In which her shards go all the way into space, and come down in which he tanks.

Although his durability is good. Thor has the power, and strength to rip him a part. A morals off Thor is scary. He will blast them with his energy beams, and use his weather control. His blast power can go from sending Kang The Conquer through a building, and quite a distance to being as strong as a star. ( Anti-blast ). Thor also controls the god blast which is going to obliterate Atroticus if it his him.

Blasting Kang The Conquer

Knocks out Classic Hulk with a lightning bolt. Reason I said Classic Hulk is because Current Hulk is more powerful.

Anti-Blast

Storm's power.

His storms have reached Earth from Asgard.

If Atroticus uses his shields the same thing happens to him like what happen to

His durability is good too.

Thor has recently tanked Anti-Matter blasts from Electro who was amped with Anti-Matter powers. Scans won't come out right, read from right to left.
A punch from Rogue that can shatter diamonds only makes Thor blink.
A punch from Rogue that can shatter diamonds only makes Thor blink.

Tanks a beat down from Mangog. A being composed of billions of souls. (Whole planet race composed into one being) he also feeds off anger, and shrug off a Anti-Blast. He is a lot stronger than Thor physically, and Thor had to result in blasting from the inside with the Anti-Blast. Killing him. Scans won't come out right, read from bottom right to top left.

As you can see Thor is a durable guy. Or should I say god, lol. He has taken physical punishment out of Atroticus's physical limit, and has tanked blasts that can obliterate Atroticus. Not to mention he can pretty much absorb anything Atroticus has. Thor basically has a counter for everything he has. Only advantage Atroticus has is his intelligence. Which would help him very little in a match against Thor.

Your turn.

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: I'm sorry but that's all i got on this guy and with this little feats i have no chance to counter your reply and i know that he is not on Thor level (he is below with this feats ) so even if you beat me in this battle you should know that i'm very happy we debate and glad that i face you :D i know that i had 0% effect with my replay because i don't know about my boy very much so i think we can open the voting.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el Voting is now open. Since you've opened the voting I'll give my vote to @thundergodswrath:for an excellently rounded argument as to why Thor is superior to Atrocitus complete with relevant scans and adept countering of AOP2000's argument. Good debate!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: I'm sorry but that's all i got on this guy and with this little feats i have no chance to counter your reply and i know that he is not on Thor level (he is below with this feats ) so even if you beat me in this battle you should know that i'm very happy we debate and glad that i face you :D i know that i had 0% effect with my replay because i don't know about my boy very much so i think we can open the voting.

Alright good debate :)

@lvenger said:

@clark_el Voting is now open. Since you've opened the voting I'll give my vote to @thundergodswrath:for an excellently rounded argument as to why Thor is superior to Atrocitus complete with relevant scans and adept countering of AOP2000's argument. Good debate!

Thanks !

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Esquire

My vote will also go to TGW.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

@esquire said:

My vote will also go to TGW.

Thanks !

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

All signs seem to point to the fact that Thor can absorb the energy output from the emotional spectrum, and even if not, he's definitely able to destroy constructs. Also it's doubtful (but not impossible) that Atrocitus can spew anything hot enough to actually injure Thor.

Thor takes this.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All signs seem to point to the fact that Thor can absorb the energy output from the emotional spectrum, and even if not, he's definitely able to destroy constructs. Also it's doubtful (but not impossible) that Atrocitus can spew anything hot enough to actually injure Thor.

Thor takes this.

Thanks !

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spiderbuck1

@thundergodswrath said:

@spiderbuck said:

Thor takes this.

Thanks !

Yup. You convinced me of the likelihood he would be able to absorb Lantern energy in a Lantern Team (forget who) vs Thor thread. Atrocitus would absolutely be a tough go, and one I would love to see inked out. Having given out spankings to Guardians, Hal and Sinestro together, and all without even having a ring yet. With a ring he punks Kyle Rayner, and Rayner is a planet busting beast. I think Atrocitus is a badass. Out of ten, I can see him taking a few, considering some recent low showings from Thor, taking losses to the U-Foes and Captain Marvel, but he was redeemed with this outings against Phoenix and Glory. Even then, JobberThor comes back to win the Majority. Too durable, too versatile.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@spiderbuck said:

Thor takes this.

Thanks !

Yup. You convinced me of the likelihood he would be able to absorb Lantern energy in a Lantern Team (forget who) vs Thor thread. Atrocitus would absolutely be a tough go, and one I would love to see inked out. Having given out spankings to Guardians, Hal and Sinestro together, and all without even having a ring yet. With a ring he punks Kyle Rayner, and Rayner is a planet busting beast. I think Atrocitus is a badass. Out of ten, I can see him taking a few, considering some recent low showings from Thor, taking losses to the U-Foes and Captain Marvel, but he was redeemed with this outings against Phoenix and Glory. Even then, JobberThor comes back to win the Majority. Too durable, too versatile.

To be fair the U-Foes are more powerful than people may think. Also wasn't Captain Mar-Vell amped by the Phoenix Force?

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spiderbuck1

@spiderbuck said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@spiderbuck said:

Thor takes this.

Thanks !

To be fair the U-Foes are more powerful than people may think. Also wasn't Captain Mar-Vell amped by the Phoenix Force?

True, but he has kicked their butts pretty good in the past, and it's pretty well established his getting beat up during the invasion of Asgard was a low showing. Not sure about CM being amped by the PF. If someone can shed some light on that, that would be great. I could try to find the book later as well, but I'm not organized on that front and might have a hard time finding it.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@spiderbuck said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@spiderbuck said:

Thor takes this.

Thanks !

True, but he has kicked their butts pretty good in the past, and it's pretty well established his getting beat up during the invasion of Asgard was a low showing. Not sure about CM being amped by the PF. If someone can shed some light on that, that would be great. I could try to find the book later as well, but I'm not organized on that front and might have a hard time finding it.

Okay.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers