• 129 results
#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

which side are you on and which you think should win

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't we already have this as an RPG?

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Registration

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

anti and i did not know that but contiune and how do you put pictures on this page

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

any answer

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly have no idea. Why're you anti Spidey?

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i say heros should have a right to keep there identie a secret and i was anti even when sidy was pro

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Anti registration because heros and heroins alike should keep their identities a secret. That was one incident. It can't be helped what happens when super powered entities collide. Having the whole registration was doing more damage than the normal battles were from the get go.

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he's dead, but I can't help but find that pic hilarious. So I'm guessing you're for registration

#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

no just seeing what i was doing wrong in posting pics.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

And what was it? Cause I saw that pic in the Superman vs Thor thread and now it's like massive

#15 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

first I loaded the pics into my gallery. then I had to pull it up by clicking on it, so it is it's full size. then you right click and go to properties. copy the address and just past it in the reply box of a thread and that's it.

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That picture's crazy. It looks really good.

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah that is a good one.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i did that but when i get to paste it on the thread it has paste but i can't click it

#20 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

you pasted it in the reply field where you would normally type?

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

sure thing. I don't think you copied the entire thing that time.

#23 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

it only lets me do copy shortcut

#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

youre going into properties right? and highlighting then copying the address?

#25 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

These are some really nice pics

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

C:Documents and SettingsJosephMy DocumentsMy Pictures158637-civil-war_400[1].jpg

#28 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\My Documents\My Pictures\158637-civil-war_400[1].jpg"

you cant do it that way. You have to be linking to a pic that is online, not one that is in your documents on your computer.

#29 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

that's why I posted pictures that are on this site. I even posted your spiderman pic.

#32 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

it should end in .jpg at least

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

forget it i will try another day

#34 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

These pics are cool

#36 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that heroes should have to register because legally, think about it. They cause a lot of calateral damage. All the buildings they knock over, how many cars they throw to stop missiles.

#37 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i just copy the capt america picture and when put paste on reply it wouldn't let me

#38 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

You cant do it that way. I sent you a PM.

Maybe they should register, but in doing that do you think they should have to give up their secret Identities too Octagon?

#39 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

no they shouldn't

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That's understandable, but think about it, which is more important, your car being thrown at a missle and not having a car, or having a car, and being dead? That's why they invented insurance.

#41 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

anti should have won

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. They shouldn't have to. It's like this, lets say you have to kids, yours and your sister's. You're holding them both at a cliff and you can only save one. Who do you save? Certain sacrifices are necessary. You have to choose which is more important.

#44 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

good answer didn't get metaphor

#45 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the idea is good, the method was flawed. Of course heroes should have to register, put there's no reason why the public has to know who they are. Its like undercover cops, they have a longer leash and more freedom to bend and break the law, but the public doesn't know who they are, there department does, or the President does. The whole war could have been avoided by working together. Prof X could have been given a government grant to build a massive Danger Room, to train young and future heroes. SHEILD would be where you register and they would handle secret identities. Only top level people would know who was who. That way the heroes wouldnt have to worry about there familys being targets.

#46 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"Okay, the idea is good, the method was flawed. Of course heroes should have to register, put there's no reason why the public has to know who they are. Its like undercover cops, they have a longer leash and more freedom to bend and break the law, but the public doesn't know who they are, there department does, or the President does. The whole war could have been avoided by working together. Prof X could have been given a government grant to build a massive Danger Room, to train young and future heroes. SHEILD would be where you register and they would handle secret identities. Only top level people would know who was who. That way the heroes wouldnt have to worry about there familys being targets."

That would have made too much sense Gambler.

#47 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Forever: Well, how else are they going to bill them.

@ Enternal Chaos: Well, I was saying, like what if Superman picked up your car and threw it at Metallo. Then you'd be bummed.

#48 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

but what about the people who do know who they are they can attack then to get their secret then go after family

#49 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"but what about the people who do know who they are they can attack then to get their secret then go after family"

There's always a risk. You could take Cap, Iron Man, Prof. X and those people would be in charge of secret identities, not some everyday person that could be turned or attacked.