I seen people say CS is below Thor or vice versa

Does CS have telepathy by any chance?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Pretty sure this has been done. I vote Juggs unless it's the depowered crap version.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By willpayton

@homicidalmaniac said:

I seen people say CS is below Thor or vice versa

Does CS have telepathy by any chance?

Uhmm, no. He just hits really hard and is incredibly difficult to hurt or even budge. He's one of the strongest heroes in the DC universe.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Juggernaut.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut wins

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Juggernaut.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Juggernaut as he can't be hurt at all.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CS wins via blinding Juggs with his vast amount of sheen.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Yeah Juggernaut is less likely to be hurt than Citizen Steel and is quite frankly stronger than he is too. Citizen Steel's metal coating has its limits and metal can bend in time. Besides, even without the metal coating, that just makes him a sitting duck for Cain to pulverise.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Yeah Juggernaut is less likely to be hurt than Citizen Steel and is quite frankly stronger than he is too. Citizen Steel's metal coating has its limits and metal can bend in time. Besides, even without the metal coating, that just makes him a sitting duck for Cain to pulverise.

I'm not sure what your point is here. Citizen Steel is actually stronger without the suit, and he was able to take down an elder god with 2 hits... a god who was holding off he entire JSA.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger said:

I'm not sure what your point is here. Citizen Steel is actually stronger without the suit, and he was able to take down an elder god with 2 hits... a god who was holding off he entire JSA.

Ah apologies, let me clarify since I got my numbers mixed up after I rechecked the feat. With the suit on, Citizen Steel is slow as a waddling duck. When he took it off to fight Gog, he was much faster but it's not as if he would take it off immediately to fight Juggernaut. Besides, all Steel did was topple Gog, it's not as if that added up to being the crucial blow that beat him. Just because he punched Gog down doesn't mean he'll walk over Juggernaut. Especially since Juggernaut's forcefield has tanked blows from Savage and World War Hulk plus Thor, both of which have destroyed planets. His momentum has pushed almost every foe he's faced backwards and he's strong enough to be in the elite brick class of physicals. CS doesn't really have many advantages here.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@willpayton said:

@lvenger said:

Ah apologies, let me clarify since I got my numbers mixed up after I rechecked the feat. With the suit on, Citizen Steel is slow as a waddling duck. When he took it off to fight Gog, he was much faster but it's not as if he would take it off immediately to fight Juggernaut. Besides, all Steel did was topple Gog, it's not as if that added up to being the crucial blow that beat him. Just because he punched Gog down doesn't mean he'll walk over Juggernaut. Especially since Juggernaut's forcefield has tanked blows from Savage and World War Hulk plus Thor, both of which have destroyed planets. His momentum has pushed almost every foe he's faced backwards and he's strong enough to be in the elite brick class of physicals. CS doesn't really have many advantages here.

I just want to point out that CS is also at the top of the physical strength/durability level in DC. He was shown to take a hit from herald Gog (not to be confused with elder god Gog) without even budging, and then knocked him into the air... something that Kingdom Come Superman and Alan Scott werent able to do. KC Superman, for comparison, is stronger than regular Superman and had a similar feat with Hercules.

By those fights we can infer that as far as strength:

Citizen Steel > KC Superman > Superman