#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

#3 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

This one is much harder to call than the Steel vs Cage fight.

I think we need to see more action involving Steel before a clear winner could be established.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

For a character that hasn't been around long enough, how can anyone argue for him?

Creator, how up to date are you on Steel?

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

For a character that hasn't been around long enough, how can anyone argue for him?

Creator, how up to date are you on Steel?

#6 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been reading the JSA and from the couple of action items we have seen Steel in his power level appears to be very high but this is only a few occasions of action and far more are needed to show Steels overall level.

#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been reading the JSA and we have been shown a few instances of Steels power levels but these are not really comprehensive.

We could draw in some more references by looking at the strength and durability of the German villian whose steel manipulation powers (blood) caused the transformation of steel becuase no doubt he will be of similar power level.

#8 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

mr steel has some major excitement going on in the underpants...i vote for him

#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"mr steel has some major excitement going on in the underpants...i vote for him"
I was just waiting for a post like that from you. I knew you were going to type something like that.

PS. I just want to say Citizen Steel's lump is perfectly normal, in that, he does not have an erection.
#10 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Ms. Invisible said:
"pixelized said:
"mr steel has some major excitement going on in the underpants...i vote for him"
I was just waiting for a post like that from you. I knew you were going to type something like that.

PS. I just want to say Citizen Steel's lump is perfectly normal, in that, he does not have an erection.
"
Uhhhh.....
#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Ms. Invisible said:
"pixelized said:

"

o_O