Doomsday would beat these Guys
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

I think before he came back with new power to deal iwth these guys, they would beat him.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"I think before he came back with new power to deal iwth these guys, they would beat him."
Not really, Citizen steel if I remember correctly, is only like 80-90 tons class, and D is capable of catching the flash and beating the manhunter.

Doomsday wins.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Scourge

DD ftw

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team stomps. Any one of them can solo.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

H/P Dooms wins but any other version should lose.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Team

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P DD is the only Doomsday that any one member of the team wouldn't be able to solo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

H/P DD is the only Doomsday that any one member of the team wouldn't be able to solo.

Your basically saying the same thing

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

I'm saying that not only does the team win, but they can all individually solo Doomsday, assuming this is any version other then H/P.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve said:

i agree with the exception of Martian Manhunter. He'd have trouble with DoS.

@dondave said:

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

Lol!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

i agree with the exception of Martian Manhunter. He'd have trouble with DoS.

@dondave said:

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

Lol!!!

How would DOS Doomsday beat him?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The team should be able to take this.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

How would Manhunter Beat HIM? Strength is his only usable power against DD and it barely worked for Supe.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

How would Manhunter Beat HIM? Strength is his only usable power against DD and it barely worked for Supe.

A combination of Intangibility and his strength

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

I'm saying that not only does the team win, but they can all individually solo Doomsday, assuming this is any version other then H/P.

Doomsday already beat the JLA in DoS. I don't see why he'd be solo'ed by any of them.

I'd say H/P Doomsday wins, but any other version goes down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I don't recall doomsday ever dying from having his brain fazed. If Martian really isn't jobbing he will beat doomsday.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Even if this is hunter prey doomsday.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jashro44 said:

I'd agree with you if you agreed that their only chances of winning is through BFR and/or speed steal (which might get adapted to) .... I don't see any other way for them to win ... and by they, I mean Flash, although I do believe what happened between DD Rex and Martian Manhunter to be a bit of PIS, I don't know how he could actually beat H/P Doomsday, Citizen Steel got tooled by Black Lantern Kal-L ...... but even if it were Barry Allen instead of Wally, he'd be the only one to beat Doomsday due to BFR and/or speed steal ... I don't know about you, but I don't see any other way for them.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'd agree with you if you agreed that their only chances of winning is through BFR and/or speed steal (which might get adapted to) .... I don't see any other way for them to win ... and by they, I mean Flash, although I do believe what happened between DD Rex and Martian Manhunter to be a bit of PIS, I don't know how he could actually beat H/P Doomsday, Citizen Steel got tooled by Black Lantern Kal-L ...... but even if it were Barry Allen instead of Wally, he'd be the only one to beat Doomsday due to BFR and/or speed steal ... I don't know about you, but I don't see any other way for them.

Magog, who was capable of fighting a large chunk of the JSA at once and manhandling most of them, couldn't even budge Citizen Steel and one punch from him sent him flying.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CS also took down Gog, who gave Magog his powers in two punches (with his suit removed), he was also the last one standing against his attack that floored the rest of them:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@comicstooge said:

@dondave said:

@comicstooge said:

@pokeysteve said:

Doomsday already beat the JLA in DoS. I don't see why he'd be solo'ed by any of them.

I'd say H/P Doomsday wins, but any other version goes down.

You mean the JLA that consisted of B-Grade powerhouses?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

@dondave said:

@pokeysteve said:

@dondave said:

A combination of Intangibility and his strength

He kinda sorta fought him already as Bloodwynd and couldn't even hurt him. Manhunter might have a shot but only if we use feats from way after DoS.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@dondave said:

I don't recall doomsday ever dying from having his brain fazed. If Martian really isn't jobbing he will beat doomsday.

I'm not actually 100% sure Doomsday HAS a brain mess with. He has no blood (even though artists have drawn it) and no internal organs.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comicstooge said:

Magog, who was capable of fighting a large chunk of the JSA at once and manhandling most of them, couldn't even budge Citizen Steel and one punch from him sent him flying.

CS also took down Gog, who gave Magog his powers in two punches (with his suit removed), he was also the last one standing against his attack that floored the rest of them:

The gigantic orgy of scans wasn't necessary, side by side would've been just fine, especially since I intended to quote you and have already seen these scans before ... Magog was only a threat due to his magic, that large chunk of JSA consisted of the lesser players such as Hawkman, Atom Smasher, Stargirl, Wildcat etc... those are the ones he was manhandling, in comparison to Doomsday, that is absolutely nothing. Kal-L and Alan were doing just fine and decided to back off once Obsidian jumped in the fray, neither were trying to actually beat down Magog and only Alan was attacking using sword constructs when he could've soloed. In comparison to Magog, Doomsday is on another level entirely. Magog would be hard pressed to even beat Kal-L, I don't buy that Nathaniel is some sort of threat because he took a punch from a super powered being and knocked him away when he was fighting 3 super beings that could solo him but were holding back considerably and a bunch of B-list heroes ....

Knocking down Gog while he wasn't even attacking him is impressive, I'll admit that, not getting knocked down however relates to his weight more than his durability or strength .... my problem with relating that to Citizen Steel, Flash and Martian Manhunter vs Doomsday is the fact that Nathan got tossed away by Black Lantern Kal-L who was having trouble even putting down a weaker version of Doomsday with the help of Superman....

Considering that Nathaniel will start with his armor on, he's not going to be doing much damage or even be able to keep up with Doomsday who's healing factor would deal with whatever damage is dealt. If anyone is going to combat Doomsday physically, it's the Flash (depending on the version) or Martian Manhunter...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

The gigantic orgy of scans wasn't necessary, side by side would've been just fine, especially since I intended to quote you and have already seen these scans before ... Magog was only a threat due to his magic, that large chunk of JSA consisted of the lesser players such as Hawkman, Atom Smasher, Stargirl, Wildcat etc... those are the ones he was manhandling, in comparison to Doomsday, that is absolutely nothing. Kal-L and Alan were doing just fine and decided to back off once Obsidian jumped in the fray, neither were trying to actually beat down Magog and only Alan was attacking using sword constructs when he could've soloed. In comparison to Magog, Doomsday is on another level entirely. Magog would be hard pressed to even beat Kal-L, I don't buy that Nathaniel is some sort of threat because he took a punch from a super powered being and knocked him away when he was fighting 3 super beings that could solo him but were holding back considerably and a bunch of B-list heroes ....

Knocking down Gog while he wasn't even attacking him is impressive, I'll admit that, not getting knocked down however relates to his weight more than his durability or strength .... my problem with relating that to Citizen Steel, Flash and Martian Manhunter vs Doomsday is the fact that Nathan got tossed away by Black Lantern Kal-L who was having trouble even putting down a weaker version of Doomsday with the help of Superman....

Considering that Nathaniel will start with his armor on, he's not going to be doing much damage or even be able to keep up with Doomsday who's healing factor would deal with whatever damage is dealt. If anyone is going to combat Doomsday physically, it's the Flash (depending on the version) or Martian Manhunter...

I thought it would've been easy to read. Magog holding off the JSA is a lot more impressive then DoS Doomsday beating up Booster Gold, BlueBeetle, Ice, Fire, Bloodwynd

Anyway, do you have scans of Black Lantern Kal-L tossing aside Citizen Steel?

And Kal-L and Superman didn't seem like they were having any trouble at all beating down Doomsday.

They're acting as a team, Flash could just steal Doomsday's speed, giving CS enough time to remove his armor. The combined might of Flash's IMPs, MM's punches and Citizen Steel's punches would eventually kill DD, given the fact he can't evolve against death via physical beating:

No Caption Provided

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Beg to differ but he "manhandled" Earth 22 Superman who's more powerful than New Earth Superman.

No Caption Provided

Hercules could smack New Earth Supes around and give him a bloody nose and couldn't even make E-22 supes flinch.

Magog isn't magic either, he's an energy manipulator and the same character from E-22 powered by the same god was easily above that same Supes.

As well as Alan Scot and Powergirl was also there and is hardly a B- lister and Stargirl is every bit as powerful as GL if not more so, Damage too is a +100 toner and can create blasts that can decimate an entire state. Courtney was to Johns what Catman is to Gail Simone and far from B-list. Hell Jack Knight used the cosmic rod to defeat and destroy demons and Hell Lords and Courtney when only SSK with just the cosmic Converter belt went up against Mordru and Black Adam Solo. Far from a B-lister.

Besides which Gog, the actual God with but a wave of his hand had E-22 Superman and Alan flying like chaff in the wind and couldn't move CS.

I love how everyone uses the black lantern Supes as evidence. First no damage was actually done to CS he was sent flying. Second he was in the air when struck, not fully planted on the ground. As such it's nothing against his strength but his weight, any version of superman should be able to make Nate fly through the air when it's just weight dependent, so should a LOT of bricks below that. .

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it would've been easy to read. Magog holding off the JSA is a lot more impressive then DoS Doomsday beating up Booster Gold, BlueBeetle, Ice, Fire, Bloodwynd

Considering the fact that I am debating that this is the Hunter Prey version of Doomsday, who one shotted Supergirl and took it to Darkseid, I agree with you on that point, Magog is more impressive than Dos Doomsday...

Anyway, do you have scans of Black Lantern Kal-L tossing aside Citizen Steel?

Nope, but I bet beatboks1 probably does...

And Kal-L and Superman didn't seem like they were having any trouble at all beating down that weaker version of Doomsday.

Fixed, and they were having trouble on the previous pages, also, he didn't even go down after their assault, other heroes joined the fight against him as well.

They're acting as a team, Flash could just steal Doomsday's speed, giving CS enough time to remove his armor. The combined might of Flash's IMPs, MM's punches and Citizen Steel's punches would eventually kill DD, given the fact he can't evolve against death via physical beating:

I'd agree with you if you agreed that their only chances of winning is through BFR and/or speed steal (which might get adapted to) .... I don't see any other way for them to win ...

Right, Flash could steal Doomsdays speed, cus that's the only other way besides BFR that the team is going to win .... my point exactly thank you for reiterating it and putting a more detailed spin on it. And the version that got decimated by the group of Kryptonians isn't the one I am debating for who's only defeat was by Darkseid's Omega Beams (which it recovered from) and Entropy ....

Beg to differ but he "manhandled" Earth 22 Superman who's more powerful than New Earth Superman.

I didn't see him "manhandling" Earth 22 Superman and the Herc scan proves nothing really other than KC Superman is more powerful which is obvious .... I don't know why you're comparing Supermen....

Magog isn't magic either, he's an energy manipulator and the same character from E-22 powered by the same god was easily above that same Supes.

Then show me where he manhandled Superman, the best I've seen him do was knock him and a group of other heroes down (even though Wonder Woman was still standing) .... I've seen nothing that suggests Magog is above that Superman in any way shape or form ....

As well as Alan Scot and Powergirl was also there and is hardly a B- lister and Stargirl is every bit as powerful as GL if not more so, Damage too is a +100 toner and can create blasts that can decimate an entire state. Courtney was to Johns what Catman is to Gail Simone and far from B-list. Hell Jack Knight used the cosmic rod to defeat and destroy demons and Hell Lords and Courtney when only SSK with just the cosmic Converter belt went up against Mordru and Black Adam Solo. Far from a B-lister.

Powergirl wasn't even fighting Magog until later on, she was helping Jay. I'm not up on Stargirl, so I cannot say that her feats cannot match that of any high ranking Green Lantern like Hal, John, Kyle or even Guy ... Damage was only trying to hold Magog down, and it's not to say Magog is or Damage or weak, it's that being so called "class 100" doesn't mean much against people who are way over that like Doomsday, Damage didn't even hit Magog like Nathan did, but, you have made your point, they are not B-listers. They are A-listers, but they fought like crap and jobbed for Magog, but I agree with you now.

Besides which Gog, the actual God with but a wave of his hand had E-22 Superman and Alan flying like chaff in the wind and couldn't move CS.

Maybe because Superman wasn't grounded and ....

..... not getting knocked down however relates to his weight more than his durability or strength ....

now, onward....

I love how everyone uses the black lantern Supes as evidence. First no damage was actually done to CS he was sent flying. Second he was in the air when struck, not fully planted on the ground. As such it's nothing against his strength but his weight, any version of superman should be able to make Nate fly through the air when it's just weight dependent, so should a LOT of bricks below that. .

You are kind of proving my point of why Gog not being able to knock over Nathaniel is not really even worth bringing up, as it relates to weight more than anything ....

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beatboks1

@beatboks1 said:

I didn't see him "manhandling" Earth 22 Superman and the Herc scan proves nothing really other than KC Superman is more powerful which is obvious .... I don't know why you're comparing Supermen....

@beatboks1 said:

You are kind of proving my point of why Gog not being able to knock over Nathaniel is not really even worth bringing up, as it relates to weight more than anything ....

The very first scan of the JSA vs Magog fight has Magog clearly knocking E-22 Superman over ( rather through a wall) while Alan is trying to hold him back. Yeah he wasn't being manhandled at all. So Magog can knock a stronger superman than the one DOS DD fought through through a wall but can't budge CS more than an inch and you think that's doesn't have a bearing ??? I'm comparing Superman to show that if CS can withstand an attack that E-22 Superman who is stronger than the one DOS DD fought than clearly DOS DD has no way of putting Nate down.

No my point was the one of Black Lantern Superman was weight only as CS wasn't planted on the ground able to use his strength to resist the punch. The GOG was in strength related. Gog clearly with a mere wave of his hand had E-22 Superman Flying lake chaff on the wind but couldn't move CS.

CS is made from organic steel. His bones are a solid durable steel, as are his sinews, tendons, nerves, his muscles are an even more dense organic steel and then his skin. In addition to this he organic steel is completely regenerative. This was proven from tests done by Dr Midnight and Mr Terrific. That is why his body simply regrew a steel leg to replace the one that has been amputated. Because his nerves are steel he cannot feel sense or know pain. he cannot fatigue, he simply can't be put down in a final way because any minor damage done simply regenerates. Any damage DD could do will regenerate as it occurs. Nate will feel no ill effects because he doesn't feel ill effects. So what exactly is DD going to do to take him out??? He can keep evolving as much as he likes if he can't actually harm CS than he can never really focus on either of the other two.

No Caption Provided

Is this "manhandling " enough for you?? he clearly had an unconscious E-22 Superman by the throat with one hand.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

well then, that's the problem right there......I'm not even debating DOS Doomsday, since it isn't stated in the OP, and the last actual version of Doomsday that wasn't a clone was H/P Doomsday I believe .... in any case, now I completely understand your argument. But then again, Doomsday stomped guy gardener, maxima, booster gold, superman, bloodwynd (Martian Manhunter) and Supergirl along with several other lesser heroes ... which as a response to @comicstooge: is way more impressive than what Magog did.

BL Superman called Nathaniel a paperweight ..... and the reason why he wasn't moves unlike Superman is because of his weight, how does it have to do with strength? You say that Nate only went flying when BL SM hit him cus he wasn't grounded, well I can say the only reason why he didn't go flying when Gog's wind passed was because he was grounded, and his weight is what grounds him.

I know Nathans origin and how he got puked on by some European villain .... Mindless Doomsday (DoS or H/P) also doesn't feel pain or fatigue, the thing is, that Doomsday is stronger and faster than Nathan, he was able to get the upper hand on an amped Superman and easily break a mother box amped superman's arm. Even if Nate can't be hurt, neither can Doomsday, nor can he really die, unless Nate's packin some entropy in his punches or can even keep up with Doomsday's speed, it'd be a stalemate between the two, or he'd get knocked away just as easily as he was by the Black Lantern Superman .... like I said....

If anyone is going to combat Doomsday physically, it's the Flash (depending on the version) or Martian Manhunter...

and on the subject of Magog manhandling Superman, i see your point.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: my point is that when he's grounded he can use his strength ( of legs etc) and not just his weight to resist. when he's not grounded it's just his weight. clearly he can take blows that E-22 supes cant. E-22 supes can take blows new earth Superman can't. so durability CS>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman. I dont agree with some others that strength is also but it's certainly up there

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: my point is that when he's grounded he can use his strength ( of legs etc) and not just his weight to resist. when he's not grounded it's just his weight. clearly he can take blows that E-22 supes cant. E-22 supes can take blows new earth Superman can't. so durability CS>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman. I dont agree with some others that strength is also but it's certainly up there

Superman has survived planetary explosions and such .... so I think you're exaggerating a bit....

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatboks has said everything I wanted to say.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@beatboks1:

Beatboks has said everything I wanted to say.

And still I have proven the majority of my points...and oh, I almost forgot, Doomsday Wars Doomsday was actually the most recent incarnation of the real Doomsday with a mind like Brainiac's, and he stomped all of the Justice League including Flash and Martian Manhunter (off panel) and responded to a blitz from angry Superman with a casually raised arm and snatched him out of the air mid flight...

Also, this version of Doomsday had telepathic powers, inherited from Brainiac ....

So, now that I've found out about this latest version of the real Doomsday, he actually has what it takes to win, although probably wont since Flash is still faster than he is (unless this is Barry) and can still BFR him or steal his speed.

Nathaniel Heywood is the most durable member of this team, and now that Doomsday has TP, he goes down too ....

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: supermans durability stems from the fact his body absorbs energy and from yhat energy generates a force field.

CS durability stems from the fact every part of his body is comprised of an organic metal that is completely regenerative

once superman expends enough energu he no longer has durability wjile CS always has his. he can regrow a body part and donit almost instanly. no exageration

Hell if you want to take new 52 versions "captain Steel" walked into one of the firepits that resulted from the explosion to kill apokalips troops. the same thing that killed E 2 supes

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

And still I have proven the majority of my points...and oh, I almost forgot, Doomsday Wars Doomsday was actually the most recent incarnation of the real Doomsday with a mind like Brainiac's, and he stomped all of the Justice League including Flash and Martian Manhunter (off panel) and responded to a blitz from angry Superman with a casually raised arm and snatched him out of the air mid flight...

Most recent version of doomsday isn't the one with braniacs mind. It is the version in our worlds at war before he was killed by imperiex. Unless we are using the clone created by Luther.

@jashro44 said:

The team does have a few other ways to win IMO. As I mentioned earlier we really don't know if doomsday has much of a defense against martian manhunter phasing his nervous system. Or flash vibrating his nervous system. Or Flash vibrating his particles and atomizing them (admittedly Wally has never done this all though I believe Walter has who is basically the same only evil has, so it should be something flash is capable of). And as you said there is speed steal as well. Citizen steel can't win since doomsday is to fast but he could make a distraction at least. The team does have a few options.

@jashro44 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@dondave said:

I'm not actually 100% sure Doomsday HAS a brain mess with. He has no blood (even though artists have drawn it) and no internal organs.

It is true doomsday doesn't have internal organs however he does have to have a nervous system of some sort. It may not be in the form of a brain but there has to be something inside him giving his body commands.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jashro44 said:

Most recent version of doomsday isn't the one with braniacs mind. It is the version in our worlds at war before he was killed by imperiex. Unless we are using the clone created by Luther.

Oh, meh, the feats should carry over since there wasn't any real change, and that Doomsday was wrecking probes left and right....

@jashro44 said:

The team does have a few other ways to win IMO. As I mentioned earlier we really don't know if doomsday has much of a defense against martian manhunter phasing his nervous system. Or flash vibrating his nervous system. Or Flash vibrating his particles and atomizing them (admittedly Wally has never done this all though I believe Walter has who is basically the same only evil has, so it should be something flash is capable of). And as you said there is speed steal as well. Citizen steel can't win since doomsday is to fast but he could make a distraction at least. The team does have a few options.

Well, Doomsday doesn't seem to really have a nervous system to attack since he doesn't feel pain, the only one that really felt anything was Doomsday Rex to my knowledge. If even if he does, how would they be able to shut it down? He can regenerate almost instantly. He's also been shown to be fast enough to attack Martian Manhunter before he can phase and has defeated him twice (3 times if you actually want to count DD Rex), vibration could and should work, only that Wally hasn't done it (Walter has but I don't even know if that should count since it wasn't Wally, but assuming they are the same) and even if he could there's a chance Doomsday could evolve on the fly like he tends to do and PIS his way out of it ... but I'm not gonna bank on PIS so it is a good point despite the fact that it's based off of another speedster's actions. Regarding Nathan, I don't even know man, since the OWAW DD probably doesn't have Brainiac's telepathic powers I can't say Nathan would actually go down, but he really isn't a factor here even as a distraction, I don't think he'd be a very good one. You've given the team one more option, or rather Flash ..... if he were not on the team this would be a stalemate with Nathan being the last man standing against Doomsday.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By beatboks1

@ancient_0f_days: HOnestly I would have thought that as per CV rules ( most recent version unless stated otherwise) that we are dealing with the one Booster Gold handled solo. HIs last three issues pre Flashpoint

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These were August and September 2011 and the New 52 started in October.

You don't get more recent than that and any Doomsday that Booster can handle solo anyone on this team can take solo.

That's just a fact.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@beatboks1: That version of doomsday is from an alternate universe....

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Yes it was, that isn't the original....

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

It is the version in our worlds at war before he was killed by imperiex. Unless we are using the clone created by Luther.

Wasn't a clone. Lex manipulated Dooms DNA with help from Darkseid.

It is true doomsday doesn't have internal organs however he does have to have a nervous system of some sort. It may not be in the form of a brain but there has to be something inside him giving his body commands.

Not necessarily. He has no brain, few fluids, no tissue. I can't remember if Manhunter tried something like that when they fought. Haven't read those stories in a while.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AngryHulks

Unrestrained Citizen Steel have a chance here, he's capable of stopping someone who can take on multiple JLA and JSA, including Kingdom Come Superman. However, normal Citizen Steel have no chance here.

I'm guessing either Flash or Martian Manhunter could take Doomsday down as long as they're not jobbing.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Yes it was, that isn't the original....

No appearances of DD past the DOS were "the original". The character changes and evolves every time it's seen.

You stated it was from an alternate reality, it most certainly WAS NOT. It was however the last version seen pre the end of the old universe and the beginning of the Nu52. CV rules state it is the current or most recent version unless otherwise stated. That was the most recent version. OP makes no such statement and I could be wrong ( as I'm not keeping up with most of it - only e-2 ad JLD since demon knights folded) but I don't believe he's appeared yet in the Nu52.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: With enough energy left over to beat Superman, yes.