i dagree, i think she would beat him.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rei-Kai

Loki has taken on the Thor Corps and had them on the ropes. He's more powerful and more devious.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Loki has taken on the Thor Corps and had them on the ropes. He's more powerful and more devious."
Thor has beaten Loki..several times solo.Even the weaker Thor from Heroes Reborn beat Loki.Circe is more magically powerful than Loki.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Strafe Prower

As Circe has taken on the JLA and gave them a fight.

Thats debateable.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rei-Kai

Heroes Reborn is non-canon. It's not part of the 616-verse. And there were two Thors in that, one of them was being amped and given the appearance of Odin to fight an empowered Loki. And I believe the Thor Corps consisted of (at the time) Eric, Bill, and someone else whose name escapes me. And Loki was beating all three of them. I've yet to see Circe prove the better in magic. Loki has turned clouds into dragons with his power and made a 3rd rate low-level TP user into a monstrous psychic user. Also, Loki killed Bor, the Father of Odin.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strafe Prower

Like you said it's Non Canon.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rei-Kai

The Heroe's Reborn stuff isn't. Everything else I've said is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Heroes Reborn is non-canon. It's not part of the 616-verse. And there were two Thors in that, one of them was being amped and given the appearance of Odin to fight an empowered Loki. And I believe the Thor Corps consisted of (at the time) Eric, Bill, and someone else whose name escapes me. And Loki was beating all three of them. I've yet to see Circe prove the better in magic. Loki has turned clouds into dragons with his power and made a 3rd rate low-level TP user into a monstrous psychic user. Also, Loki killed Bor, the Father of Odin."
It doesn't matter if Heroes Reborn was canon or not because Thor solo'd Loki several times in 616 as well.The old Thor Corps isn't very powerful.She Hulk beat them herself.Loki isn't that powerful.If you have yet to see Circe prove she has better magic..maybe you should actually read something with her in it....
Turning clouds into dragons ain't sh#t....and Loki killing Bor means nothing because if Bor was actually comparable to Odin..Loki wouldn't have won.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rei-Kai

Actually, Bor is comparable. He was just an idiot. Loki can warp reality with his magic. Maybe you should read up on him. He can dump people in other dimensions, create indestructible barriers, even kill people with TP across dimensions. Doc Strange had to use all his power to keep Loki from killing a woman he'd trapped in another realm. Loki's more powerful than people give him credit for. And of course Thor would win, he has the fricken plot-device hammer and character shield.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Actually, Bor is comparable. He was just an idiot. Loki can warp reality with his magic. Maybe you should read up on him. He can dump people in other dimensions, create indestructible barriers, even kill people with TP across dimensions. Doc Strange had to use all his power to keep Loki from killing a woman he'd trapped in another realm. Loki's more powerful than people give him credit for. And of course Thor would win, he has the fricken plot-device hammer and character shield."
Everybody can warp reality with magic..what are you talking about? The whole idea behind magic is warping reality LMAO.I don't need to read up Bor or Loki.I know what they can do.I don't care what Dr.Strange had to do to stop Loki..just because he's the Sorcerer Supreme doesn't mean he's that powerful.I have seen Dr.Doom do with magic what he has failed to do in the past and Marvel claims Dooms magic is only second to Strange's.Thor doesn't need a plot device to beat Loki..he is simply more powerful than him.Dimensional dumping and all that other BS you just named are all things Thor can do as well except for the TP crap..and Strange would get one shotted by Thor.Either way..Morgan Le Fay was damn near successful against the JLA...a team that could easily beat the Thor Corps and only use less than half it's members.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rei-Kai

Doc Strange reversed and collapsed a black hole. He's beaten back Shuma-Gorath in his own dimension. He helped Doom rescue his mother from Mephisto's realm. He was even accepted and became the Avatar of Eternity for a brief time. Doc Strange is very powerful and has an assload of Dues ex Machina spells. Loki still beats him in terms of raw magical power. As for the JLA, only 2-3 of their members use magic, and only one of them is any good with it. The whole rest of the team sucks against magic users. So a magic user putting the hurt on the JLA isn't really that impressive.

Strange's shields are also nothing to laugh at. His auto-shields were strong enough to keep him from being instantly killed by a blow from Warrior, a Thanosi clone that was stated to easily be around 4-5x's stronger than the Original Thanos. The only way to one-shot Strange is if he's really, really distracted.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strafe Prower

Circe bumped up the powers of Cheetah, Giganta, and Dr. Psycho, so thats nothing special.

Circe once made WW go back to the clay she was made out of.. Don't tell me about power.

She once took WW, Wonder Girl, and Hercules(DC) powers, and left them helpless.

Circe has feats as well.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rei-Kai

Loki blew up planets as part of a contest he was having with the Silver Surfer. And Loki turned Bor to ice and blew him away as snow. This isn't some doll-child of an Amazon, this is the grandpappy of the Asgardians.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By AtPhantom

I could swear I made this battle before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Doc Strange reversed and collapsed a black hole. He's beaten back Shuma-Gorath in his own dimension. He helped Doom rescue his mother from Mephisto's realm. He was even accepted and became the Avatar of Eternity for a brief time. Doc Strange is very powerful and has an assload of Dues ex Machina spells. Loki still beats him in terms of raw magical power. As for the JLA, only 2-3 of their members use magic, and only one of them is any good with it. The whole rest of the team sucks against magic users. So a magic user putting the hurt on the JLA isn't really that impressive.

Strange's shields are also nothing to laugh at. His auto-shields were strong enough to keep him from being instantly killed by a blow from Warrior, a Thanosi clone that was stated to easily be around 4-5x's stronger than the Original Thanos. The only way to one-shot Strange is if he's really, really distracted."
Why are you giving me Strange's feats as if I don't know them already.It doesn't make any difference.He is still not that powerful and means even less when you are saying Loki is still more powerful than him.It doesn't matter how many magical users are on the JLA...that has nothing at all to do with my argument.What I am saying is..you said Loki was beating the Thor Corps by himself..I said,Circe was beating the JLA by herself.The JLA would demolish the Thor Corps..so yea,that makes taking the JLA a better feat than taking the Thor Corps..most of which as I said before..lost to She-Hulk.

I don't give a sh#t about Strange's shields.In case you were unaware Thor can negate magical power and effects and is stronger than people Strange out of his own mouth claimed he couldn't hurt at all with his powers.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rei-Kai

And you know, people have argued and said that Bill would beat down Wonder Woman., and he's comparable to Thor in power and strength. The Thor Corps aren't as weak as they seem, just two of their members are idiots. And of course, Thor Girl is just ridiculous. What does the JLA consist of mostly? Bricks, Speedsters, and street-levelers. That's pretty much their main forces. The Surfer can smite most of the JLA by himself. Thor (Pre-Odinforce) is around Surfer's level and, as I've said before, Loki tested himself against the Surfer with the strength of their attacks. Loki is planet-busting. How many JLA members actually have that level of force?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strafe Prower
Rei-Kai said:
"Loki blew up planets as part of a contest he was having with the Silver Surfer. And Loki turned Bor to ice and blew him away as snow. This isn't some doll-child of an Amazon, this is the grandpappy of the Asgardians."

1. Circe isn't an Amazon.

2.Loki would be Grandmama as he is now a girl lol.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rei-Kai
Strafe Prower said:
1. Circe isn't an Amazon.

2.Loki would be Grandmama as he is now a girl lol."
1. I was referring to Wonder Woman.

2. Loki's not a woman. He's possessing Sif's body and keeping her spirit trapped in the body of an elderly woman on the verge of death, and keeping her shielded from Heimdal's sight and Thor's senses.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"And you know, people have argued and said that Bill would beat down Wonder Woman., and he's comparable to Thor in power and strength. The Thor Corps aren't as weak as they seem, just two of their members are idiots. And of course, Thor Girl is just ridiculous. What does the JLA consist of mostly? Bricks, Speedsters, and street-levelers. That's pretty much their main forces. The Surfer can smite most of the JLA by himself. Thor (Pre-Odinforce) is around Surfer's level and, as I've said before, Loki tested himself against the Surfer with the strength of their attacks. Loki is planet-busting. How many JLA members actually have that level of force?"
I don't care what people argued.Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor so I don't see how someone can bother arguing that.Anyway Loki has lost to teams weaker than the Thor Corps so I don't even see how you think him beating them is credible.It doesn't matter what the JLA consists of..the fact is they would demolish the Thor corps.PERIOD.The feats of the battle aren't comparable.Loki fought a weaker team with less members and Circe fought a stronger team with more members.

What Silver Surfer can do isn't comparable to what Thor can do.Classic Thor is nowhere near Silver Surfers level so I don't know why you would bother saying that.Storm and Iron Man did well against Silver too..are we going to pretend they can take Circe? Planet busting is a joke feat these days.Sentry beat a planet buster in half a comic and he's weaker than Martian Manhunter,Wonder Woman,and Superman.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom

Wasn't Odin force created by Odin himself? It's like the life force of his two brothers, according to comicvine. If so, Bor did not possess it, and turning him to snow is not that of a feat.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strafe Prower
Rei-Kai said:
"And you know, people have argued and said that Bill would beat down Wonder Woman., and he's comparable to Thor in power and strength. The Thor Corps aren't as weak as they seem, just two of their members are idiots. And of course, Thor Girl is just ridiculous. What does the JLA consist of mostly? Bricks, Speedsters, and street-levelers. That's pretty much their main forces. The Surfer can smite most of the JLA by himself. Thor (Pre-Odinforce) is around Surfer's level and, as I've said before, Loki tested himself against the Surfer with the strength of their attacks. Loki is planet-busting. How many JLA members actually have that level of force?"

That was a debate with not much evidence.

Yes they are compared to the JLA

JLA has consisted if Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna, Dr. Fate, Flash, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, need i go on? they would destroy The Thor corps. Surfur solo's them? not likely. Superman is planets smashing level, so is WW and MM. Zatanna could destroy one. GL could with ease. please.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Silver Surfer soloing the JLA is hilarious.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rei-Kai
Strafe Prower said:

JLA has consisted if Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna, Dr. Fate, Flash, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, need i go on? they would destroy The Thor corps. Surfur solo's them? not likely. Superman is planets smashing level, so is WW and MM. Zatanna could destroy one. GL could with ease. please."
When has Superman shown planet-smashing levels? Simple: He hasn't. He can't even move a planet without help. Talk about no evidence. And yes, Norrin could solo much of these people. But that's an argument for another day, and I think someone did a match for it already.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strafe Prower
Rei-Kai said:
"Strafe Prower said:

JLA has consisted if Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna, Dr. Fate, Flash, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, need i go on? they would destroy The Thor corps. Surfur solo's them? not likely. Superman is planets smashing level, so is WW and MM. Zatanna could destroy one. GL could with ease. please."
When has Superman shown planet-smashing levels? Simple: He hasn't. He can't even move a planet without help. Talk about no evidence. And yes, Norrin could solo much of these people. But that's an argument for another day, and I think someone did a match for it already."
wow.....i don't know where to start on that one.......
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Strafe Prower said:

When has Superman shown planet-smashing levels? Simple: He hasn't. He can't even move a planet without help. Talk about no evidence. And yes, Norrin could solo much of these people. But that's an argument for another day, and I think someone did a match for it already."
Dude, moving a planet is a lot heavier than smashing it. If you want to see him smash a planet go to superman vs gladiator.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rei-Kai

And Superman has yet to even move a planet by himself. All he's ever done is crack a moon in half.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"And Superman has yet to even move a planet by himself. All he's ever done is crack a moon in half."
Even if he didn't he is physically stronger than anyone mentioned in this thread.
Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins 7/10

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins...

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Loki wins. END OF STORY

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelvsDCuniverse said:

Loki wins...

@RetardedMonkey said:

Loki wins. END OF STORY

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Relentless1

Loki would win! He is always a better sorcerer than Circe. He has brought gods back to life, turned Thor into a frog, made hundred copies of himself, and he made beings strong enough to take Thor. He is a lot more powerful than Circe.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By beatboks1

WTF Loki as Marvel sorcery goes is mid level at best. Circe in War of the God's was the one who took on EVERY mystic in DCU. IIRC It took the combined power of Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, madame Xanadu and others focused through WW and Geo Force ( as conduits of the human Spirit and Earth) to break one of her spells. So unless Loki can solo all those (which he can't) I fail to see how this is even in contention.

@Rei-Kai:@MarvelAvengersAlliance10: @MarvelvsDCuniverse: @RetardedMonkey: @ComicVineAddict23: @Relentless1: Clearly you guy's are clueless as to who your dealing with

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kellar21

Dr.Fate and The Spectre should be able to solo her,hell Spectre detroyed magic in DC,turning PS into a rat,so you are saying that Circe is more powerful than him and Dr Fate which managed to stall him to a point he had to kill Nabu to get past him.

Loki seems to me to be more powerful,but then I know more of myth and DCAU circe than Comic one.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By D3athstroke

Circe wins

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By nefarious

Circe wins due to having more powerful magic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By Killemall

Loki is just as competent to at magic as Circe is. Physical stats wise Loki is underwhelming, but he has pretty much everything in terms of magic, from matter manipulation, teleportation, time travel, transmutation etc.

@beatboks1: what instance are you referring to, would you happen to have issue reference? Circe isnt generally that powerful i am honestly interested to see.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#40  Edited By beatboks1

@Killemall: I was trying to find the issue earlier. The more I think about it Spectre wasn't a part of it, but the other players definitely were. I'll have a more detailed look over the weekend

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Circe wins due to having more powerful magic.

@D3athstroke said:

Circe wins

No Loki has more powerful magic. He has brought gods to life, made beings powerful enough to take down Superman, Thor, and Captain Marvel, made a hundred copies of himself, and he turned Thor to a frog.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jobbernos

@Strafe Prower said:

Circe bumped up the powers of Cheetah, Giganta, and Dr. Psycho, so thats nothing special.Circe once made WW go back to the clay she was made out of.. Don't tell me about power.She once took WW, Wonder Girl, and Hercules(DC) powers, and left them helpless.Circe has feats as well.
Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobbernos said:

@Strafe Prower said:

Circe bumped up the powers of Cheetah, Giganta, and Dr. Psycho, so thats nothing special.Circe once made WW go back to the clay she was made out of.. Don't tell me about power.She once took WW, Wonder Girl, and Hercules(DC) powers, and left them helpless.Circe has feats as well.

Loki's feats are more impressive than Circe's

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Quartermaim

Forget the fight they should just bump uglies and have twins one to mess with each respective universe.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By bigcimmerian

Loki wins this.

Rampage007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rampage007

Loki takes this one 7/10

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Circe is more powerful. If she removes loki's staff he is nothing at all. He got no real magic just speed. 'Watch avengers movie and you will see he is weak' Circe is a goddess with dark drain magic who could call a typhoon to blow him away

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I'l give this to Circe, Loki has no feats that I know of to say he can use magic to combat people. He always has to use trinkets. Hell Amora at least can battle on a mystical level. Loki I've never seen him do anything of that type. If he has can you please provide scans for me? I've never witnessed Loki battle on a mystical level.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Circe 10/10 she is leagues above Loki in magic.