Solid Snake 5

Wolf Predator 4

Scar predator 3

Rules:

12 Points For The Character Store

All Characters Can Speak English As Well As There Own Native Language

All Characters Are Aware Of Basic Modern Weapons: Guns, Explosives, Etc

All Team Members Are Aware Of Their Teammates Skills, Powers, & Gear

Other sources of Canon is allowed, but must be Canon to the Live action.

All Characters Will All Get Along

No Boosting Your Characters Stats Outside Street.

No Mind Control.

Summoning 1 Large Animal(Nothing Bigger Than A Large Elephant) Or A Group Of Small Animals Is Allowed. Examples: Gandalf Can Use 1 Eagle, Dracula Untold Can Use His Bats. Number Of Small Animals Is Capped At 100.

Teleporting is limited to 2 people.

Technopathy That Is Not Standard Computer Hacking Is NOT ALLOWED.

No Single Attack Can Go Above Tank Busting Level.

All matches are Random, Death or KO, and no BFR.

Everyone will have Standard Gear.

Anyone who does not post in 5 days, loses.

DO NOT TRY ANY HAX ****. Don't Do It. If You Aren't Sure, PM Me & Ask Before Trying It.

Battlefield

Top team is Red. Bottom team is Blue.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@precrisisbardock:

Intro

No Caption Provided

Scar Predator

The star of Aliens vs Predator. He was a Younfg Blood who prove the superior brother of two others sent into a pyramid to become men. Scar went above and beyond though. His two brothers were killed, but against all odds, Scar prevailed while watching over a woman no less. He was skilled, smart, and as well equipped as the next Predator.

No Caption Provided

Wolf Predator was the star of Aliens vs Predator Requiem. He was a elite predator, and stated the most veteran Predator in all the 5 movies. Wolf was sent to earth after the events of AVP led to a alien outbreak on a small town on earth. He alone packed enough gear to finish a war, and did just that to the Xenos. Stalemating the unique, and powerful Pred Alien. He is regarded the greatest predator in the franchise, though what some say the worst movie. Ironic.

No Caption Provided

Solid Snake. The star of of the Metal Gear Solid series. The legend hero himself. Packing great gear, the best skills, super human stats, and second to none in stealth. Preform the various impossible missions of Outer Haven, Zanzibar, Shadow Moses, Big Shell, and the one man campaign against Liquid Ocelot.

Initial Thoughts

Both Predators will hit the cloak mode, while scanning the entire area in different views to find your team. The Preds will tag team and scale the top of the middle buildings roof. Solid Snake will make his way up water tower, having the highest view point of the map. Hit the Octocamo, and camp with his Silenced PSG1.

Your zombies are fodder. They are head shot easier than this scenario. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS6_Y6r5r-8 Snake not only a better marksmen by leagues, but he can rapid fire the Sniper Rifle and has done so in fights. The Zombies are a non factor. Thankfully the suppressor and octocamo will keep Snake hidden from Ahsoka who never shown ballistics knowledge and trajectory. Then its a simple 2 on three with Snake and the Preds using AOE weapons that Ahsoka will be unable to dodge or block.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Opener:

No Caption Provided

Ahsoka Tano is a 17 year old female Togruta. She was at the age of 14 assigned to Anakin Skywalker as his Padawan. For three years she been on the front lines of battle, and accompanied Anakin and Obi Wan on some of the most important missions. She learned through first hand experience to become a very prominent Jedi of the order. After what was stated her great trial, Ahsoka turned down Knighthood to Jedi knight, and left the Order altogether to find her own path in a time of confusion for her.

- Respect Thread by SirFizzWhizz

Abilities:

• Expert hand to hand combatant.
  • Skilled in Shi-Cho, Shien, Ataru, Djem So, Jar'Kai , and Niman lightsaber forms.
  • Expert Lightsaber combatant, has a green Saber and yellow Shoto Saber.
  • Telekinesis.
  • Jedi Healing
  • Telepathy.
  • Force Sense.
  • Force leap/ Force Speed.
No Caption Provided

Seem to be smarter than the average Zombie, doesn't care about pain, seem to be very strong and fast. smallest bite will get ya. 10 of these guys because why not.

The battle:

• Ahsoka uses force sense to locate your team and nullify their stealth, giving them the false assumption that they're hidden.
  • She uses her acrobatics to get the jump on the Predators and slice them in half.
  • She collapses the Water Tower with Telekinesis, taking snake out.
No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz all you.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock:

The battle:

Ahsoka uses force sense to locate your team and nullify their stealth, giving them the false assumption that they're hidden.

Xenomorphs see past the stealth camo, and certain humans can spot a Pred. They do not get sloppy, or lower their guard in Stealth mode.

No Caption Provided

She uses her acrobatics to get the jump on the Predators and slice them in half.

I doubt this considering Wolf and Scar are the top hunters of movies. The most skilled, and both proving their speed, and worth against several Xenomoprhs at a time. canon Ahsoka had issues with someone like the peak human Pre Vizla, and the Tradoshans hunters with no Saber. I doubt she is doing well against the two best Preds armed to the teeth, with Solid Snake providing sniper cover from his super marksmen abilities. Also the Pred Weapons should tank a few lightsaber blows.

No Caption Provided

There metals allow them to slice and dice through Xenomorph Acid that can eat through the hull of a space ship. Gear from this metal house, and launch plasma. I think it tanks Ahsoka Sabers much like Durasteel, Darth Vaders armor, or Mandolorian Armor can tank a few lightsaber blows. In melee she will be over whelmed by two mist skilled Predators, with weapons that can deflect a few lightsaber hits for sure, and have stats to match her force amps. Add in the extra gear the Preds carry, and the sniper cover from Snake, that is a dead Jedi.

She collapses the Water Tower with Telekinesis, taking snake out.

You have to prove she has the force TK to do this. She does not. She also never in character used her power to "collapse" objects. Meanwhile it is possible for snake to tag her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

T4V

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T44vv

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Xenomorphs see past the stealth camo, and certain humans can spot a Pred. They do not get sloppy, or lower their guard in Stealth mode.

How does that stop her form sensing them?

They do seem to feel safer in stealth mode, they casually sit on trees and other areas in plain sight.

I doubt this considering Wolf and Scar are the top hunters of movies. The most skilled, and both proving their speed, and worth against several Xenomoprhs at a time. canon Ahsoka had issues with someone like the peak human Pre Vizla, and the Tradoshans hunters with no Saber. I doubt she is doing well against the two best Preds armed to the teeth, with Solid Snake providing sniper cover from his super marksmen abilities. Also the Pred Weapons should tank a few lightsaber blows.

They are Top Hunters but they rely on stealth and at, stealth is moot and a Lightsaber would slice them up, so there goes their advantage. In all honesty Ahsoka should be able to dice up the predators before Snake even reaches the top of the water tower, and she should be able to do this in Stealth. There's no proof that they can take lightsaber slashes.

There metals allow them to slice and dice through Xenomorph Acid that can eat through the hull of a space ship. Gear from this metal house, and launch plasma. I think it tanks Ahsoka Sabers much like Durasteel, Darth Vaders armor, or Mandolorian Armor can tank a few lightsaber blows. In melee she will be over whelmed by two mist skilled Predators, with weapons that can deflect a few lightsaber hits for sure, and have stats to match her force amps. Add in the extra gear the Preds carry, and the sniper cover from Snake, that is a dead Jedi.

Durasteel has way better feats than their metals. Even if they can tank a few blows (Doubtfully she'll likely go for the vulnerable parts like the neck) TK will be a trump card.

No Caption Provided

You have to prove she has the force TK to do this. She does not. She also never in character used her power to "collapse" objects. Meanwhile it is possible for snake to tag her.

I don't feel like proving that, she just dices up the supporting beams or TKs Snake and throws him off.

Even if Snake gets a shot off (he won't, it'll take too long for him to get up there and locate her.) it's not like she hasn't faced marksmen before.

@sirfizzwhizz all you.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@precrisisbardock:

How does that stop her form sensing them?

it does not. However invisible and cloaked foes still thrown off the abilities of Jedi in lore. She can sense them, and attack them, but she has to actively use her senses. they are not automatic at all. So the initial Ambush is still a factor.

They do seem to feel safer in stealth mode, they casually sit on trees and other areas in plain sight.

Yes, and I do not see Ahsoka noticing this till she realize her foes are not in plain view. Also more experience Predators do not sit in plain view in a fight. Like I said, Wolf used his cloak and natural stealth skill to get around both Humans, and Xenos who see through the cloak. The two best Hunters in the films are not in plain sight regardless.

They are Top Hunters but they rely on stealth and at, stealth is moot and a Lightsaber would slice them up, so there goes their advantage. In all honesty Ahsoka should be able to dice up the predators before Snake even reaches the top of the water tower, and she should be able to do this in Stealth.

How do they rely on stealth when they fight multiple Xenos head on fine?

Loading Video...

Must be me, but I am missing all the stealth kills he relies on here. Not to mention the variable gear.

Discs. (Scar has one, Wolf has two)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whips. (Wolf)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Plasma Casters. (Scar has one, Scar has two)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Net Gun. (Scar)

Along with the Wrist Blades, and Combi Staffs. There is alot for these two to bust out. In fact the argument of Ahsoka blocking explosive plasma when Lightsaber never had is something to bring up. They have a good aoe to them, and she simply will not be able to block them, much less three at a time, with Snake providing back up fire.

Loading Video...

Canon Ahsoka is far from Infallible to the amount of fire power coming her way.

There's no proof that they can take lightsaber slashes.

Yes there is. There weapons are made of metal that is superior to any earth metal, and made with materials that withstand Xeno Acid that burn through space ship hulls easy. Meanwhile in canon Lightsabers have the same problem cutting Durasteel which is just really dense metals. Have issue cutting the scales of a certain rare beast. they have issue cutting Vader's armor. All in canon materials that are superior to normal known metals. I think the weapons can tank a few attacks like said metals.

Durasteel has way better feats than their metals. Even if they can tank a few blows (Doubtfully she'll likely go for the vulnerable parts like the neck) TK will be a trump card.

Proof Durasteel is better? The predator weapons are lighter than any metal known, cut like steel, and withstand the plasma heat, as well Xeno molecular level acid fine. So proof Durasteel is better? I will wait on that claim. She would have to get at the neck of these hunters, and I am not seeing two of the most active hunters allowing this when they have superior range weapons. They are proven in close combat as well. Scar took down multiple Xenos, as well close combat a Alien Queen fine till he hindered himself helping the human character. Wolf took down a city of Xenos, and stalemated a Pred Alien who had the best of both worlds, with basic gear of his wrist claws only at that.

I don't feel like proving that, she just dices up the supporting beams or TKs Snake and throws him off.

I like how you dont feel like proving it :). I chuckled. That is fair enough, however Snake is more than able to survive that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He fell like 4 stories fine before. Then had a shoot out with Sniper Wolf fine after the fall. Snake alone can take Ahsoka, however she is busy dealing with 2 predators. So even should she beat them, which is doubtful as explained above, Snake can deal with her with his simple uses of flash bangs to stun her, and electronic jamming Chaff Grenade to disable her lightsabers.

No Caption Provided

These Grenades have locked up Metal gears and even Cyborg Ninja. Her Lightsaber become useless. In this state she is easily dealt with by the Predators and Snake then.

Even if Snake gets a shot off (he won't, it'll take too long for him to get up there and locate her.) it's not like she hasn't faced marksmen before.

It will take to long for a man with speeds arguably faster than Canon Ahsoka to climb the tower? Im not seeing that argument when your team has no clue where mine is anyway.

Truth is Ahsoka is very skilled, and could deal with anyone here one on one, except maybe Snake who would still take her down easy with his gear and experience. However, all three will decimate her, and the Walking Dead zombies are useless.

Final Thoughts

• Too much firepower for Ahsoka.
  • No proof she will be able to block the Plasma Casters at all.
  • Initial ambush would likely surprise here.
  • Predators have the gear and skill to deal with the Ahsoka lightsabers.
  • Ahsoka by canon is not any real faster than Snake or both Predators.
  • Snake can disable Ahsoka Sabers anyway with a Chaff Grenade, and without them she was very much near helpless against Tradoshan hunters, much less armed Predators and Snake.
  • Ahsoka is in a impossible 3 on 1 scenario. Walking Dead Zombies get sniped early on and are of no help.
  • Ahsoka TK is not that strong, ton level at best, and she can only use it for push and pulls, but nothing intricate. It will not be that much of a factor against three foes coming from all angles.

In the end, my team would very much win.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conclusion

it does not. However invisible and cloaked foes still thrown off the abilities of Jedi in lore. She can sense them, and attack them, but she has to actively use her senses. they are not automatic at all. So the initial Ambush is still a factor.

I don't see it being a very big factor if she already knows where they are while they are under the false belief she doesn't.

Yes, and I do not see Ahsoka noticing this till she realize her foes are not in plain view. Also more experience Predators do not sit in plain view in a fight. Like I said, Wolf used his cloak and natural stealth skill to get around both Humans, and Xenos who see through the cloak. The two best Hunters in the films are not in plain sight regardless.

Ahsoka isn't slow, why would she not come to the conclusion that they are cloaked, especially when there is a rippling effect around them.

How do they rely on stealth when they fight multiple Xenos head on fine?

Ahsoka could take on Xenos fine also, Predators still rely on stealth... they are predators. Just saying it is useless here.

Along with the Wrist Blades, and Combi Staffs. There is alot for these two to bust out. In fact the argument of Ahsoka blocking explosive plasma when Lightsaber never had is something to bring up. They have a good aoe to them, and she simply will not be able to block them, much less three at a time, with Snake providing back up fire.

This is assuming theyd get the drop on her, the way I see it while they are scanning she sneaks up and manhandles them with her saber.

Canon Ahsoka is far from Infallible to the amount of fire power coming her way.

That's still very early on and don't forget Aurra Sing is a master marksman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF34Y71v2SQ

Yes there is. There weapons are made of metal that is superior to any earth metal, and made with materials that withstand Xeno Acid that burn through space ship hulls easy. Meanwhile in canon Lightsabers have the same problem cutting Durasteel which is just really dense metals. Have issue cutting the scales of a certain rare beast. they have issue cutting Vader's armor. All in canon materials that are superior to normal known metals. I think the weapons can tank a few attacks like said metals.

You showed me that they are very lihgt and comparable to steel. Durasteel >> Steel. That still doesn't stop her from aiming for the usual weak spots on armor and/or decapitation. She'll especially have the advantage since she'll have the stealth advantage.

Proof Durasteel is better? The predator weapons are lighter than any metal known, cut like steel, and withstand the plasma heat, as well Xeno molecular level acid fine. So proof Durasteel is better? I will wait on that claim. She would have to get at the neck of these hunters, and I am not seeing two of the most active hunters allowing this when they have superior range weapons. They are proven in close combat as well. Scar took down multiple Xenos, as well close combat a Alien Queen fine till he hindered himself helping the human character. Wolf took down a city of Xenos, and stalemated a Pred Alien who had the best of both worlds, with basic gear of his wrist claws only at that.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Durasteel

It's equal at the very least.

With the stealth advantage and attacking them while they think tey are undetected she should be able to decapitate them just fine with her skill agility and sabre.

He fell like 4 stories fine before. Then had a shoot out with Sniper Wolf fine after the fall. Snake alone can take Ahsoka, however she is busy dealing with 2 predators. So even should she beat them, which is doubtful as explained above, Snake can deal with her with his simple uses of flash bangs to stun her, and electronic jamming Chaff Grenade to disable her lightsabers.

Fell 4 stories into snow, not surviving being on top of a water tower crashing into solid ground. If he survives she just TKs him and ragdolls.

You also are assuming Snake can fly? Because by the time he gets up there the preds are going to be down.

It will take to long for a man with speeds arguably faster than Canon Ahsoka to climb the tower? Im not seeing that argument when your team has no clue where mine is anyway.

Truth is Ahsoka is very skilled, and could deal with anyone here one on one, except maybe Snake who would still take her down easy with his gear and experience. However, all three will decimate her, and the Walking Dead zombies are useless.

Yes, first there's no ladder so he'll have to rope climb up there, second he hasn't been shown to be anywhere near as agile as Ahsoka is.

The Zombies are simply fluff and insurance that Ahsoka will get the stealth on the Predators.

@sirfizzwhizz votes?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points