Cinematic R1: Keenko vs Haoalchemist (Voting)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@keenko:

Falcon (1)

Yondu (2)

Edward Cullen (4)

Cad Bane (3)

The Professional (1)

Hitgirl (1)

@haoalchemist:

Wolvie 5

Sookie 1

Number Six 3

Azazel 2

20 walking dead zombies 1

Rules:

12 Points For The Character Store

All Characters Can Speak English As Well As There Own Native Language

All Characters Are Aware Of Basic Modern Weapons: Guns, Explosives, Etc

All Team Members Are Aware Of Their Teammates Skills, Powers, & Gear

Other sources of Canon is allowed, but must be Canon to the Live action.

All Characters Will All Get Along

No Boosting Your Characters Stats Outside Street.

No Mind Control.

Summoning 1 Large Animal(Nothing Bigger Than A Large Elephant) Or A Group Of Small Animals Is Allowed. Examples: Gandalf Can Use 1 Eagle, Dracula Untold Can Use His Bats. Number Of Small Animals Is Capped At 100.

Teleporting is limited to 2 people.

Technopathy That Is Not Standard Computer Hacking Is NOT ALLOWED.

No Single Attack Can Go Above Tank Busting Level.

All matches are Random, Death or KO, and no BFR.

Everyone will have Standard Gear.

Anyone who does not post in 5 days, loses.

DO NOT TRY ANY HAX ****. Don't Do It. If You Aren't Sure, PM Me & Ask Before Trying It.

Battlefield

Top team is Red. Bottom team is Blue.

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey I can have an opener today or tomorrow.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: yea I'm trying to figure out how I plan to deal with Edward lol, good thing I have Sookie xD

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Keenko

@haoalchemist: Lmao, I dunno who Sookie or Six are, so that's why I'm gonna wait for an introduction. This'll be fun.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: idk who some of your team is either, I'm making gifs and working out a battle plan now lol. I know who Edward Cullen is ;).

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'll have to make gifs tomorrow and track down decent youtube videos so my post might push in a day or two late.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By haoalchemist

@keenko: Alright here we go :D! This post will be Intros (With powers/scans), and a Strategy.

Introooducing Six Mutants!!

Azazel

No Caption Provided

Azazel is one of the primary members of Sebastian Shaw's Hellfire club. Unlike his moral-bound son Nightcrawler, Azazel is ruthless and cunning and he will do anything to complete his mission. Now here is a rundown of his powers:

• Teleporation: Azazel is an expert at teleportation, killing many trained handpicked CIA agents with ease in seconds via this method.
  • Prehensile Tail: Azazel knows how to use his tail! It's strong enough to lift a grown man and can be used as a sword to slice enemies up.
  • Superhuman Body: Azazel is fast, strong and very agile. His coordination is off the charts aswell. This was shown when he went toe to toe with Beast and Havoc
  • Gear: 2 curved blades and he is very skilled with them.

Scan bombs!

No Caption Provided

• In this scan you will see Azazel posing for trained handpicked CIA guards (as a extra taunt) then he poofs out of there before the automatic bullets hit. This showcases his reaction time and teleporting speed.
  • You will also see Azazel teleporting very fast before the heavyset guy with the glasses can turn around, then 3 seconds later he takes the same guy and poofs him away. This showcases his teleportation speed and skill.
  • You will also see Azazel teleporting various guards into the air and dropping them to their death via the impact. I plan to use the same strategy to take down your lower level teammates such as Hitgirl, and I wanted to prove to you that this is in character.This showcases his teleportation speed and his ruthlessness.
  • You will also see a glimpse of Azazel combat ability with his 2 swords.

No Caption Provided

• In this scan you will see Azazel put the smackdown on Havoc and Beast (2v1). When Havoc tried to blast at Azazel from behind, Azazel quickly teleported and controlled Havoc (while he was blasting) with his tail. You can see Havoc was in pain because he was being choked. This showcases how powerful his tail is and Azazels reaction time/Hand2Hand skills.

• When Beast threw Azazel, Azazel quickly teleported behind him and the force took the Beast down. You will also see a chain of teleporting that ultimately lead to the beast on the ground and Azazel's tail in his face. This showcases his H2H skills, teleporting versatility and his tail strength.
No Caption Provided

• Here you will see more Azazel Hand2Hand skills and him lifting up a grown man and manipulating him while that man was choking.
  • You will also see Azazel has the ability to teleport multiple people as shown when he teleported the Hellfire club out of the base.

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Wolverine is a very old man. One of the faces of the Xmen movies he has adamantium claws and a ridiculous healing factor along with some decent Hand2Hand skills. Lets get down to his powers!

• Healing Factor: Wolverines Healing factor is no joke, from tanking a bullet at point blank range to surviving an atomic bomb at almost point blank range (radiation and heat/force) and being healed in seconds like it never happened.
  • Adamantium Skeleton
  • Adamantium Claws: Adamantium is supposedly the strongest metal on earth. Some people say that Movie Wolverines adamantium claws are featless....well I have a few scans that shows the durability of those claws.
  • High Pain tolerance: From being rammed by the Juggernaut to having multiple heavy lumberjack logs slammed on him, Wolverine still stays conscious and still keeps fighting.
  • Enchanted H2H physicals.

Scan bomb: Wolvie style

No Caption Provided

• Here you will see some Hand to Hand skills by Wolverine against his brother Sabertooth, Wolverine's strength is also showcased here when he tackled his brother out of the window and kicked him a few feet away.
No Caption Provided

• Here Wolverine tackles a Silver Samurai Mech that is made out of adamantium. This scan showcases his strength and durability since he got right back up after being slammed from the impact on the metal walkway.
No Caption Provided

• This scan is very important, It shows how durable Wolerine's claws are! Wolverine's claws tank a continuous optic blast from Barakapool and Wolverine redirects it back at him.
  • Now you might be wondering how strong is Barakapools optic blast? Well I made a scan to show you exactly how strong it is.
No Caption Provided

• Here you see Barakapool's optic blast casually cutting through the Nuclear powerplant building walls easily, showcasing it's power and piercing strength. For wolverines claws to block the blast continuously AND redirect it is no easy feat.
  • Also you see its in character for wolverine to cut through an opponents neck. Barakapool was once Wolverines friend, so Morals wont get in the way of Wolverine getting the job done.
No Caption Provided

• In this scan you will see Wolverine tanking a charge from Juggernaut and getting right back up. This shows how durable Wolverine is and how much of a pain tolerance he has.
  • Now you might be wondering how strong is Juggernauts charge? Well I prepared a scan for you guys to show you how devastating it truly can be.
No Caption Provided

• In one charge Juggernaut busted through a reinforced military building with ease. Now imagine Wolverine tanking one of those charges.
No Caption Provided

• In this scan you will see more durability feats from Wolverine as he gets right back up after taking further punishment from Juggernaut.
No Caption Provided

• Here is some more Hand2Hand and Pain tolerance skins from Wolverine. As you can see he does some backflips, Dodges, blocks, and a spin move. This shows how versatile he is when he fights with his claws.
  • He tanks some slashes from Barakapool and keeps fighting fiercely.
No Caption Provided

• Him tanking a bullet at point blank range to the head and not dying. In a few minutes he gets right back up (this was only because he was surprised and didn't want to show off his mutant powers). This scan shows his durability and Healing factor.
No Caption Provided

• Here wolverine shatters his opponents hand (bones and all) in one direct punch. This scan showcases his strength.
  • (Keep in mind Wolverine was toying with him, letting him kick him and to be honest I laughed when he shook his head for him to come over LOL! Oh and keep in mind this isn't his full strength...he just got done drinking some adult beverages mate)

All these scans prove that Wolverine will be a heavy hitter on my team and could possibly go toe to toe with Edward.

Number Six

No Caption Provided

Number Six is apart of a team of teenagers from another planet who must take down invaders from a enemy planet. Her name is number Six because she is the 6th person in line to be hunted down like a dog by the enemy invaders. Of course these teenagers have special powers to defend themselves...it's up to Six to meet the other 8 members and band together to defeat the invaders, Shes met Number four first and she is currently looking for the other members of her team. Now lets get down to her powers.

• Telekensis: Along with Number Four, Number Six possesses Telekenisis at the level of throwing enemy alien guards to the ground.
  • Super speed: Number Six can move very fast, dodging blaster fire and appearing behind her enemy for the speedblitz
  • Invisibility: Number Six can turn herself and others invisible.
  • Enchanted Physicals: Durability, Agility, Acrobat etc
No Caption Provided

• In this scan you see Number Six dodging blaster fire, using her strength to jump off the lockers and she uses her superspeed+Invisbility to go behind the warrior, slice and dice and then proceeds to speedblitz the rest of the guards and kill them with no mercy (Six is a ruthless warrior, she won't hesitate to take your team down).
  • This scan showcases speed, strength, invisibility, Hand2Hand skills, and acrobatic skills along with ruthlessness.

Sookie

No Caption Provided

Sookie is from the show TrueBlood. She is a half vampire/Faerie mix and I'm going to be completely honest..I know nothing about her LOL!! I am watching the show right now gathering feats soo yeah, im just rolling with it mate. Now on to her powers.

• Telepathy: Sookie doesn't have any brainwaves so Edward will be unable to hear her thoughts and plan accordingly. She can dig up peoples memories, and even force memories to be revealed (this will be handy against Edward as a distraction).
  • Photokinesis
No Caption Provided

• This scan shows the power of her Photokenesis, throwing back a bloodlusted vampire a couple of notches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX59KbSXDZw

• Sorry for no Gif, but at 1:22 Sookie forces memories to appear to halt a bloodlusted vampire in a matter of seconds.

FodderVamps

No Caption Provided

These guys will basically just be a distraction and will attempt to eat your team/infect them. I have 20 of them and as mostly everyone knows...Zombies are at their strongest when in groups.

Basic Strategy

• Alright when the battle first kicks off after everyone introduces themselves/what their powers are and form a basic strategy (lead by Agent Six since she is an expert strategist...should take only around 3-5 minutes) Azazel will teleport in the air at point purple. Number Six will immediately go invisible with Sookie (Sookie will be reading Azazels mind) and follow the green route and Wolverine will lead the zombies at the orange route.
  • Once Azazel sees your enemy team he will then teleport to your teammates in an instant and start grabbing the weaker ones (he will most likely start at the ones that look human such as Hitgirl) based on Sookies recommendations and his own. At this point Sookie will suspect Edward (the sparkly pale male) is a vampire and will telepathically tell Azazel that to save him for last. Azazel will then start grabbing your unexpectant team in an instant one at a time and teleporting them high up in the air and start dropping them then poofing out. Immediately after dropping one he will move on to the next one and drop them in a different area high up in the air (this was proven in the scan above with his bio). It only takes an instant for Azazel to teleport and grab someone, so they shouldn't see it coming, and I doubt they have the reaction time to stop Azazel even if they saw it coming. Unless your lower level teammates have super durability/scans from gravity and high heights onto concrete/iron, they die from the impact. Once Azazel wipes out your team he will leave Edward alone and regroup.with Wolverine and the Zombies.
  • Now the only member left on your team is Edward and he is the real challenge. Azazel will start teleporting zombies around Edward making him think that's the only enemy at the moment. While Edward Fights the zombies, Azazel will teleport Wolverine to engage Edward with him. While Wolverine is engaging Edward along with Azazel teleporting around him and hacking and slashing, Agent Six and Sookie will be making their way to the location.
  • Once there Sookie rummages through Edwards mind and finds out his weakness is his love for Bella. Sookie then uses her powers to force up memories of Bella being caressed and kissed by Jacob, along with Bella being tortured by that zombie dude from the first movie. Once Sookie does this, Edwards future sight should be disabled since he is distracted by Sookie toying with his mind. Number Six will then engage Edward and speedblitz while invisible and stab Edward through the heart with her dagger, turning him to ashes and disintergrating him (this was shown to be possible when her mystical dagger turned a warrior to ashes.
  • If Edward tries to attack anyone/speedblitz anyone Azazel will just teleport the person out of the way of his attack. Oh and the blue spots represent where Azazel will teleport and drop your teammates.
No Caption Provided

So in conclusion..

• Your teammates gets dropped by Azazel and dies from the impact as shown in above scan
  • Edward gets overwhelmed by Six blitzing him, Wolverine, Azazel, Sookie messing with his mind preventing his future sight, and if they are lucky the zombies might have a little fun.

Sorry if the formatting is messed up, Comicvine keeps glitching :(, any questions just ask away and i'll answer.

@keenko Your move mate. Goodluck!!

No Caption Provided

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Keenko

@haoalchemist: Good post! I would've put spoilers but comicvine keeps eating the videos if they're hidden. D:

Edward Cullen

The teen heart throb vampire boy that everyone loves to hate on, is actually a really effective badass. (Admittedly because of some pretty cringe worthy writing at parts but it still isn't bad by any means, I digress though.)

Here's some basic details about his stats and skills.

Loading Video...

Here's Edward trying to reveal a bit about how dangerous he is as a vampire, how he's biologically built to kill. He's faster than she can comprehend and strong enough to casually uproot a tree.

Loading Video...

Their stats are so crazy that they have to wait until thunderstorms to play baseball. This whole instance shows how crazy powerful they are. They're only having fun and they're hitting baseballs through forests.

Falcon

No Caption Provided

Falcon is a soldier. His machine guns and speed are going to be instrumental in taking you guys out.

Loading Video...

Falcon is literally out maneuvering and dodging dozens of anti-air fire motar things from the helicarrier. This cements my belief that your team will not be able to tag him.

No Caption Provided

As for the teledrops, Falcon should be able to rescue any of the ones who can't fend for themselves.

Cad Bane

No Caption Provided

Some people call him the space cowbody, yeeaaaaaah.

Loading Video...

This guy can fly too, so teledroping won't work. His amount of gadgets and gizmos is insane. I'll elaborate more on him later.

Yondu

No Caption Provided

My other blue alien bounty hunter! Yondu is a Ravager and in possession of an incredibly awesome little arrow that he is capable of manipulating with perfection. His real feat of speedblitzing a group of soldiers and instantly killing them.

Loading Video...

The Professional

No Caption Provided

This emotionally repressed, dairy-loving hitman is a skilled killer. Keen senses, sharp strategic mind and armed to the teeth, he's going to be holding his own from the shadows.

Loading Video...

Leon is literally armed to the teeth. He generally carries dozens of grenades, guns and tools on his person and extra weaponry with it in a bag that he brings with him everywhere.

Hitgirl

No Caption Provided

Mindy is a badass, no other way to put it. Her skills, speed and gear makes her a top notch fighter, capable of clearing out rooms of gangsters easily.

Loading Video...

Basic Strategy

Your plan has a few issues which I'll address here.

• Edward will immediately begin sensing your team. By your own estimation, they'll stay and plot for atleast 5 minutes. Edward will inform us what we're going up against. Some vampire lady he can't read, a red devil who can teleport, a bunch of shambling corpses, a teen girl with various powers and a short angry dude who says he can heal from anything. We'll react accordingly.
  • Leon, knowing his place and what he needs to do to survive, will give Edward and Yondu some weapons, probably pistols and grenades, then he'll set up an ambush spot in the nearby building.
  • Yondu will ready his arrow for whenever Az inevitably goes for the teledrop.
  • Cad will try and get into a possum type position to goat Az into teledropping him. He's an arrogant guy from what you've shown and there is a delay with the teleports, so he grabs Cad, teleports and Cad activates this little number to KO him just when he doesn't expect it. He will then fall to his death while Cad slowly descends to safety, then puts a blaster bolt in his head for safety.
  • Once we've located your team, which won't be hard with the strategy you've planned, the fighting will begin.
  • I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and have used the walkers before, I appreciate them more than most, but they still get decimated here. Yondu should deal with them basically instantly.
  • Sookie using images of Bella is a bad idea considering that's basically the sure fire way to make Edward bloodlusted/enraged. Even when he found out that Jacob had forcefully kissed Bella, it only enraged him to the point of basically speedblitzing him. The only reason he didn't really fight him was because Bella was around and they were outside her house. He may not see her, but his senses combined with him realizing someone is trying to stun him with Bella, should increase his effectiveness.
  • With his senses and telepathy, he should be able to detect Six and use his overwhelming stat advantage to take her down. Worst case scenario, he speedblitz around her and drops a few grenades from Leon.
  • Sookie from what I read, can only be invisible when touching Six, so when Six goes in for a kill, she'll be seen and dealt with. Edward will probably snap her neck once he realizes she was using Bella to hurt him.
  • Wolverine will then go down to the rest of my team. Most any of them, with the exceptions being Leon, could occupy him for a bit, but all together should bring him down.
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By haoalchemist

@keenko: expect reply tomorrow or the day after

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not meaning to intrude, but why is number six a 3 pointer again?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist said:

@vintage_spiderman: how much do you think number 6 should be?

Depends on how fast you believe she is...I guess? Though invisibility and tk alone kind of makes her three already in my opinion at the very least.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By haoalchemist

@keenko: Lol I like the idea of "keeping it casual", you are fun to fight and I hope in the future maybe we can CaV :P.

Sooo without further ado...

No Caption Provided

Scan Counters

Here's Edward trying to reveal a bit about how dangerous he is as a vampire, how he's biologically built to kill. He's faster than she can comprehend and strong enough to casually uproot a tree.

• First of all I want to say these counters are from the video "World's Most Dangerous Predator" (Self proclaimed of course..Lol).
  • Yep I have to agree he is built to kill (Sparkly skin and all), but so is Azazel, Six, and the rest of my team.
  • Actually at 1:32, Bella (a teenage girl with no heightened senses such as hearing or sight like six, wolvie, or azazel), keeps up with Edward as he hops from tree to tree, and right before Edward hops behind Bella, she turns around. The only thing she isn't comprehending is how Edward is a vampire, Azazel and the crew each have enhanced sense, and will easily keep up with Edward as he darts around (assuming he even gets to that point :P). Azazel reacted to Havoc's laser fire in a split second, and quickly teleported behind him to re-direct it, and Wolvie kept up with a teleporting Barakapool as shown here.
Wolverine reacting to a teleporting Barakapool, preventing Barakapool from landing any fatal hits. This scan shows reaction times.
Wolverine reacting to a teleporting Barakapool, preventing Barakapool from landing any fatal hits. This scan shows reaction times.

Wolverine reacting casually to MCU Quicksilver (a speedster), while Hank and Charles couldn't keep up.
Wolverine reacting casually to MCU Quicksilver (a speedster), while Hank and Charles couldn't keep up.

• So overall my teams reaction speed is greater then a human Bella's reaction speed, so Edward won't be blitzing anyone (besides the fodder if he really wanted too lol).
  • Now Edward didn't "casually uproot the tree", if you look back in the video you will see his arm tenses up and his facial expression tenses up. He even lets out a grunt after he throws the treeroot into the other tree. Wolverine has tanked hits from the Juggernaut and a mature beast (Beast casually took down Multiple Mutants at one time. Azazel has tanked hits from a younger Beast. So my team has the durability that they won't be one-shotted by Edward :).

Their stats are so crazy that they have to wait until thunderstorms to play baseball. This whole instance shows how crazy powerful they are. They're only having fun and they're hitting baseballs through forests.

• Nah bro they waited for the thunderstorm not because they have crazy stats, it's because they don't want to be heard by humans and bring attention to themselves.
  • Lol I have to admit, I loved the baseball scene, IMO it was the best scene in the entire movie.
  • Mate, their not just "having fun", they are actually going full throttle against their siblings (you will see Rosalie getting angry when she was out LOL), because its the only time they can play games and not fear of hurting anyone or exposing themselves.
  • Hitting baseballs through the forest is not that impressive in my opinion, Regular humans have hit "home runs" through an entire baseball field and into the woods (in the movie, their baseball field was SMALLER than a regular one), so for a vampire to do the same thing isn't really a wow factor. Sure it's a nice little strength feat for swinging the bat, but don't forget that baseballs are very light, one of the main reasons it went so far is because of how light the ball is. Wolverines is so strong and his claws are so sharp that he cut through METAL (Show me a scan of Edward slicing through something that durable).
Wolverine cutting straight through Metal, showcasing his strength and how durable and sharp his claws are.
Wolverine cutting straight through Metal, showcasing his strength and how durable and sharp his claws are.

Falcon scan counters

Falcon is a soldier. His machine guns and speed are going to be instrumental in taking you guys out.

• Azazel has actually POSED staying still, infront of trained gunmen with automatic machine guns and teleported out before the bullets got him, Falcon isn't going to shoot him lol.
  • Wolverine has tanked bullets before and has the reaction speed to possibly dodge falcons gunfire, Wolvie isn't going to just sit still and let him shoot :P
  • Number 6 has reacted, dodged and twirled over laser fire from advanced alien weapons (one shot blasted and burned through concrete).
  • Fodder have a super high pain tolerance, and if they are shot will just keep moving in for the kill.

Falcon is literally out maneuvering and dodging dozens of anti-air fire motar things from the helicarrier. This cements my belief that your team will not be able to tag him

• Keep in mind Falcon anticipated the motar shots coming, Falcon has zero experience with a seasoned teleporter like Azazel, and it will only take a second for Azazel to teleport to him him and take him down. Falcon won't be just randomly flying around in the air, Azazel only needs a split second to grab him and take him down.
  • Okay so looks like Azazel can't just drop Falcon lol xD (I derped out), so check the revised gameplan below to see what will happen. Falcon has 0 piercing durability/reaction time feats on Azazels level thus far to suggest that he will be able to survive a slit to the throat by Azazel or a stab to the heart by Azazel (in character because he did it before).our team won't see Azazel coming and by the time Falcon realizes what he is dealing with, it will already be too late. Azazel only needs 1-2 seconds to teleport behind an unexpecting Falcon and take him out, then teleport to the next one.
  • Plus it takes a few seconds for Falcon to activate his wings and take flight, more than enough time for Azazel to take him down.

As for the teledrops, Falcon should be able to rescue any of the ones who can't fend for themselves.

• Can you link me to the video of this gif? Last time I checked Steve was dropped veryclose to Falcon allowing him to grab and save Steve.
  • Travel speed feats for Falcon? This is why I showed you a map (see below for map again) to where Azazel will drop your teammates. The teledrops are so far apart from each other that falcon won't be able to save them all. Remember as shown in the gifs in the previous Azazel post, it only took around 4-5 seconds for Azazel to drop multiple guards, that's why I am requesting a scan of Falcon being able to move that fast. (asuming he doesn't get stabbed in a second by Azazel and dies). Plus Azazel won't just let him save your team, he will teleport to the direction Falcon is heading and grab your teammate again mid drop and teledrop him to the other side of the area :P. So many backup plans bro...so little time xD. Also Azazel will mess around with Falcon also, which will slow him down.

Cad Bane scan counters

Some people call him the space cowbody, yeeaaaaaah.

• Agreed :P, he was so cool!

This guy can fly too, so teledroping won't work. His amount of gadgets and gizmos is insane. I'll elaborate more on him later

• Check revisted strategy for details, but Azazel will do the same thing. Cad doesn't really have any piercing durability feats you shown me thus far, So Azazel can just teleport to him, stab him and teledrop him away. Can't use those Gadgets and Gizmos if he is dead lol.

Yondu scan counters

My other blue alien bounty hunter! Yondu is a Ravager and in possession of an incredibly awesome little arrow that he is capable of manipulating with perfection. His real feat of speedblitzing a group of soldiers and instantly killing them

• Yep that was pretty cool dude lol, but it seems that to control that little arrow he needs to whistle, also it seems no durability feats, so this guy gets teledropped/his throat slit so he cant use that little arrow :P.

Professional scan counters

This emotionally repressed, dairy-loving hitman is a skilled killer. Keen senses, sharp strategic mind and armed to the teeth, he's going to be holding his own from the shadows

• Looks like this guy got bruised up pretty bad by some fodder (bleeding and all), I have to admit he is armed to the teeth but what is his "standard gear"? Well whatever, this guy has terrible durability feats, so he gets teledropped/stabbed.

Hit-Girl scan counters

Mindy is a badass, no other way to put it. Her skills, speed and gear makes her a top notch fighter, capable of clearing out rooms of gangsters easily.

• Nah these guys weren't Gangsters...they are wannabee's, heck even my zombies can take these ignorant thugs out LOL!
  • Well even thought she is pretty cool, still no durability feats suggesting she wont get teledropped so you know the drill....
  • Mindy gets teledropped/stabbed.

Basic Strategy counters

• Edward will immediately begin sensing your team. By your own estimation, they'll stay and plot for atleast 5 minutes. Edward will inform us what we're going up against. Some vampire lady he can't read, a red devil who can teleport, a bunch of shambling corpses, a teen girl with various powers and a short angry dude who says he can heal from anything. We'll react accordingly.
  • Leon, knowing his place and what he needs to do to survive, will give Edward and Yondu some weapons, probably pistols and grenades, then he'll set up an ambush spot in the nearby building.
  • Yondu will ready his arrow for whenever Az inevitably goes for the teledrop.
  • Cad will try and get into a possum type position to goat Az into teledropping him. He's an arrogant guy from what you've shown and there is a delay with the teleports, so he grabs Cad, teleports and Cad activates this little number to KO him just when he doesn't expect it. He will then fall to his death while Cad slowly descends to safety, then puts a blaster bolt in his head for safety.
  • Once we've located your team, which won't be hard with the strategy you've planned, the fighting will begin.
  • I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and have used the walkers before, I appreciate them more than most, but they still get decimated here. Yondu should deal with them basically instantly.
  • Sookie using images of Bella is a bad idea considering that's basically the sure fire way to make Edward bloodlusted/enraged. Even when he found out that Jacob had forcefully kissed Bella, it only enraged him to the point of basically speedblitzing him. The only reason he didn't really fight him was because Bella was around and they were outside her house. He may not see her, but his senses combined with him realizing someone is trying to stun him with Bella, should increase his effectiveness.
  • With his senses and telepathy, he should be able to detect Six and use his overwhelming stat advantage to take her down. Worst case scenario, he speedblitz around her and drops a few grenades from Leon.
  • Sookie from what I read, can only be invisible when touching Six, so when Six goes in for a kill, she'll be seen and dealt with. Edward will probably snap her neck once he realizes she was using Bella to hurt him.
  • Wolverine will then go down to the rest of my team. Most any of them, with the exceptions being Leon, could occupy him for a bit, but all together should bring him down.

1. What is Edwards Mind-reading range? Last time I checked his max range was reading minds in a small bar with Bella. Sure they might be informed of Azazel, doesn't mean they have the reaction time to stop him/ doesn't mean they will be warned exactly when he will grab 'n stab them/teledrop them :P. Beast and Havoc knew about Azazel, yet still they teleported a few times. Same with the guards, they had access to an entire database about Azazel, still they couldn't stop him either from teledropping them.
  2. Leon usually works alone and trusts no one except from that girl in the movie (forgot her name), is it even in-character for him to buddy up with people he never met before and give them some of his precious gear? Plus we don't even know what is considered standard gear for Leon..Wont giving some of his gear decrease his chance for survival in his eyes?
  3. Yondu will need to whistle, the whistle needs to reach the arrow which took a several seconds according to the video you showed me, by the time he does that..he will already be stabbed by Azazel/teledropped.
  4. Azazel isn't arrogant, the only reason he posed for the guards is because he knew he was fast enough to dodge their fire ;). Azazel is clever, cunning and ruthless as shown in his scans. He won't fall for the possum trick because he knows nobody killed Cad yet Lol, so he will still stab him to make sure and teledrop him all in a few seconds. The delay is literally 1 second mate as you've seen, and as stated above he teledropped multiple guards in a few seconds. Azazel will literally teleport to Cad, stab him quickly and teledrop him just to make sure. He will then move on to the next one. Cad doesn't have the reaction speed to react to Azazel stabbing him/teleporting to him. In the video you see him getting murked by a inexperienced Ahsoka (who was moving pretty slow at the time). Cad won't be able to activate that little device because he will be dead from being stabbed, and it will only take a couple seconds for Azazel to teledrop him aswell.
  5. The only person you can probably locate is Wolverine with the fodder, you have no way of detecting Number Six and Sookie since they are invisible and moving very fast with her speed.
  6. Yondu will be dead as stated before, and the Walkers along with Logan will be too far away for Yondu's arrow to even deal with. Can the arrow even hear Yondu that far away? What's the arrows range?
  7. You got it twisted mate, I want Edward to be bloodlusted/enraged! I want him to as Sabertooth said "Embrace his inner animal", with Edward enraged/bloodlusted he won't be thinking straight. He will be too busy trying to hunt down an invisible Sookie/trying to deal with the images to use his Mind-reading and to think straight. He will be like a feral dog, snapping at anyone (possibly even his own team thinking they betrayed him). Heck he won't even know Sookie is doing the mind games on him, since Edward can't read her mind :P. This will decrease his overall effectiveness since he will be using predictable tactics/attacks in his rage instead of thinking straight. He will be acting just like a newborn,and you know how easy they are to take out.
  8. He won't be able to sense six with his telepathy, only her thoughts. Besides Six will just hide her intent just like Alice did in the book when she was thinking of complex words and problems, fooling Edwards mind-reading. Besides Edward won't be focused on Six, he will be too focused on who is playing mind-games with him in his rage. Only speed feat I've seen so far is travel speed from Edward, and a teenage human Bella was able to keep up, Six has combat speed as shown in her gifs. Edward isn't speedblitzing anyone, Six is still going to get the jump on him and stab him with her dagger which will disintegrate him. She has the reaction time to keep up with Edward aswell.
  9. By the time Edward sees Sookie, he will already be dead from either Wolverine, Six's speedblitz/dagger, also remember Sookie is a vampire too ;), she can see Edward coming and fire a blast straight at him of faerie light which can "disintergrate all vampires" (remember Sookie is a half faerie also).
  10. Nah Wolvie is just icing on the cake lol.

Revised strategy

• Alright when the battle first kicks off after everyone introduces themselves/what their powers are and form a basic strategy (lead by Agent Six since she is an expert strategist...should take only around 3-5 minutes) Azazel will teleport in the air at point purple. Number Six will immediately go invisible with Sookie (Sookie will be reading Azazels mind) and follow the green route and Wolverine will lead the zombies at the orange route.
    • Once Azazel sees your enemy team he will then teleport to your teammates in an instant and start grabbing the weaker ones (he will most likely start at the ones that look human such as Hitgirl) based on Sookies recommendations and his own. At this point Sookie will suspect Edward (the sparkly pale male) is a vampire and will telepathically tell Azazel that to save him for last. Azazel will then start grabbing your unexpectant team in an instant one at a time and teleporting them high up in the air and start dropping them then poofing out. Immediately after dropping one he will move on to the next one and drop them in a different area high up in the air (this was proven in the scan above with his bio). It only takes an instant for Azazel to teleport and grab someone, so they shouldn't see it coming, and I doubt they have the reaction time to stop Azazel even if they saw it coming. Unless your lower level teammates have super durability/scans from gravity and high heights onto concrete/iron, they die from the impact. Once Azazel wipes out your team he will leave Edward alone and regroup.with Wolverine and the Zombies.
    • Now the only member left on your team is Edward and he is the real challenge. Azazel will start teleporting zombies around Edward making him think that's the only enemy at the moment. While Edward Fights the zombies, Azazel will teleport Wolverine to engage Edward with him. While Wolverine is engaging Edward along with Azazel teleporting around him and hacking and slashing, Agent Six and Sookie will be making their way to the location.
    • Once there Sookie rummages through Edwards mind and finds out his weakness is his love for Bella. Sookie then uses her powers to force up memories of Bella being caressed and kissed by Jacob, along with Bella being tortured by that zombie dude from the first movie. Once Sookie does this, Edwards future sight should be disabled since he is distracted by Sookie toying with his mind. Number Six will then engage Edward and speedblitz while invisible and stab Edward through the heart with her dagger, turning him to ashes and disintergrating him (this was shown to be possible when her mystical dagger turned a warrior to ashes.
    • If Edward tries to attack anyone/speedblitz anyone Azazel will just teleport the person out of the way of his attack. Oh and the blue spots represent where Azazel will teleport and drop your teammates.

• Azazel will first start out with Yondu and teledrop/stab, followed by Falcon teledrop/stab, then Cadbane teledrop/stab, then The Professional teledrop/stab, then Hitgirl teledrop/stab.
  • Rest of the strategy basically stays the same, with the fodder/Wolverine helping to clean up any stragglers.
  • I already proved how my strategy will work throughout this post along with some edits throughout this post.
  • Eventually Edward will be overwhelmed in his rage and will die by my team.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cullen Counters

First of all I want to say these counters are from the video "World's Most Dangerous Predator" (Self proclaimed of course..Lol).

Yep I have to agree he is built to kill (Sparkly skin and all), but so is Azazel, Six, and the rest of my team.

Actually at 1:32, Bella (a teenage girl with no heightened senses such as hearing or sight like six, wolvie, or azazel), keeps up with Edward as he hops from tree to tree, and right before Edward hops behind Bella, she turns around. The only thing she isn't comprehending is how Edward is a vampire, Azazel and the crew each have enhanced sense, and will easily keep up with Edward as he darts around (assuming he even gets to that point :P). Azazel reacted to Havoc's laser fire in a split second, and quickly teleported behind him to re-direct it, and Wolvie kept up with a teleporting Barakapool as shown here.

Lmao.

Why do you think Bella is comprehending or following him? He isn't running away from her or directly trying to speedblitz her, he moves behind her like twice and she only turns around because she heard the thuds of him landing and yelling at her. Azazel teleported when he saw Havoc start to do his thing, not after the blast had started.

So overall my teams reaction speed is greater then a human Bella's reaction speed, so Edward won't be blitzing anyone (besides the fodder if he really wanted too lol).

Now Edward didn't "casually uproot the tree", if you look back in the video you will see his arm tenses up and his facial expression tenses up. He even lets out a grunt after he throws the treeroot into the other tree. Wolverine has tanked hits from the Juggernaut and a mature beast (Beast casually took down Multiple Mutants at one time. Azazel has tanked hits from a younger Beast. So my team has the durability that they won't be one-shotted by Edward :).

I completely disagree. He still a speedster and should be able to avoid any of your guys' hits.

His arm tenses up because he was using muscle? My arm still tenses up when I pick up my cat, even though it's remarkably easy for me. Again, he's real emotional in this scene and trying to scare Bella off so I don't think the grunting shows anything.

He also got KO'd by a bullet. :p

Nah bro they waited for the thunderstorm not because they have crazy stats, it's because they don't want to be heard by humans and bring attention to themselves.

Lol I have to admit, I loved the baseball scene, IMO it was the best scene in the entire movie.

Mate, their not just "having fun", they are actually going full throttle against their siblings (you will see Rosalie getting angry when she was out LOL), because its the only time they can play games and not fear of hurting anyone or exposing themselves.

Hitting baseballs through the forest is not that impressive in my opinion, Regular humans have hit "home runs" through an entire baseball field and into the woods (in the movie, their baseball field was SMALLER than a regular one), so for a vampire to do the same thing isn't really a wow factor. Sure it's a nice little strength feat for swinging the bat, but don't forget that baseballs are very light, one of the main reasons it went so far is because of how light the ball is. Wolverines is so strong and his claws are so sharp that he cut through METAL (Show me a scan of Edward slicing through something that durable).

Their stats is why they had to wait. They're strong enough that otherwise the sound of them playing would bring in a large crowd.

I agree. If only the rest of the movie had been so well shot, lmao.

Why would you think Edward would be putting forth the same effort in a baseball game than as a fight? They're using their super human stats and are competitive by nature but they aren't straining themselves.

Well, you also have to appreciate the fact that they are super humans hitting a baseball through the woods. The speed and strength shouldn't be undersold here.

Well, Cullen doesn't slice but here's a fair display of his strength.

Loading Video...

The first fight between James and Edwards, he'll dbz style breaks the floor with his punch. Also, explaining why it's not a good idea to do the Bella thing is in this. The second Edward thought Bella was hurt, he stomped him.

Falcon Counters

• Azazel has actually POSED staying still, infront of trained gunmen with automatic machine guns and teleported out before the bullets got him, Falcon isn't going to shoot him lol.
  • Wolverine has tanked bullets before and has the reaction speed to possibly dodge falcons gunfire, Wolvie isn't going to just sit still and let him shoot :P
  • Number 6 has reacted, dodged and twirled over laser fire from advanced alien weapons (one shot blasted and burned through concrete).
  • Fodder have a super high pain tolerance, and if they are shot will just keep moving in for the kill.
  • Nah, I just found the video. He poses and teleports before they even get their guns up to show him.
  • He got KO'd by one, which is enough for me to win.
  • Keep in mind Falcon anticipated the motar shots coming, Falcon has zero experience with a seasoned teleporter like Azazel, and it will only take a second for Azazel to teleport to him him and take him down. Falcon won't be just randomly flying around in the air, Azazel only needs a split second to grab him and take him down.
  • Okay so looks like Azazel can't just drop Falcon lol xD (I derped out), so check the revised gameplan below to see what will happen. Falcon has 0 piercing durability/reaction time feats on Azazels level thus far to suggest that he will be able to survive a slit to the throat by Azazel or a stab to the heart by Azazel (in character because he did it before).our team won't see Azazel coming and by the time Falcon realizes what he is dealing with, it will already be too late. Azazel only needs 1-2 seconds to teleport behind an unexpecting Falcon and take him out, then teleport to the next one.
  • Plus it takes a few seconds for Falcon to activate his wings and take flight, more than enough time for Azazel to take him down.
  • No he didn't. You can even hear him say "Woah!" as he comes up and is surprised by the shots, then he literally starts dodging and outmaneuvering them. Has Azazel ever teleported on someone going at Falcon's speed?
  • Falcon dodged artillery fire and outpaced miniguns and missles. (The same type of jet that forced Quicksilver to kill himself. :p) And if Azazel is so likely to do that, why didn't he do it against Beast, Havoc or 90% of his other foes?
  • Again by your own words, the teams are staying away from each other for like 5 minutes.
  • Can you link me to the video of this gif? Last time I checked Steve was dropped veryclose to Falcon allowing him to grab and save Steve.
  • Travel speed feats for Falcon? This is why I showed you a map (see below for map again) to where Azazel will drop your teammates. The teledrops are so far apart from each other that falcon won't be able to save them all. Remember as shown in the gifs in the previous Azazel post, it only took around 4-5 seconds for Azazel to drop multiple guards, that's why I am requesting a scan of Falcon being able to move that fast. (asuming he doesn't get stabbed in a second by Azazel and dies). Plus Azazel won't just let him save your team, he will teleport to the direction Falcon is heading and grab your teammate again mid drop and teledrop him to the other side of the area :P. So many backup plans bro...so little time xD. Also Azazel will mess around with Falcon also, which will slow him down.
  • Here you go. They weren't any farther apart than they'll be from this map. This is only a medium sized COD map, hell, a boeing plane takes up like 1/6th the map. The helicarrier was way big.
  • The video should answer that. He was faster than the quinjets and able to dodge helicarrier fire.

Cad Bane

• Agreed :P, he was so cool!
  • Check revisted strategy for details, but Azazel will do the same thing. Cad doesn't really have any piercing durability feats you shown me thus far, So Azazel can just teleport to him, stab him and teledrop him away. Can't use those Gadgets and Gizmos if he is dead lol.

How would Azazel know to stab him first? I can atleast see why Azazel would try and stab Falcon but Cad doesn't look like he can fly at a glance. So Cad atleast has two opportunities to incap him with the stunner, and considering in the first gif you posted he hoisted the man up for a minute, that's all it'd take.

Yondu

• Yep that was pretty cool dude lol, but it seems that to control that little arrow he needs to whistle, also it seems no durability feats, so this guy gets teledropped/his throat slit so he cant use that little arrow :P.

He was able to kill a dozen aliens with it before they could react or even fall down. Edward's warning will mean that Yondu should have his arrow out at all times and Azazel won't know that he's expected. Once teleports, he dies.

The Professional

• Looks like this guy got bruised up pretty bad by some fodder (bleeding and all), I have to admit he is armed to the teeth but what is his "standard gear"? Well whatever, this guy has terrible durability feats, so he gets teledropped/stabbed.

Well, that's kinda low balling, man. He no sold getting shot in the arm. He literally shrugged it off and went on to take out an entire SWAT team. Later in the scene you see him break down a wall with an ax. I can't find many screenshots online but here's the movie.

This is his toy but it shows off his standard gear. He keeps a ton of hoisters under his trench coat and carries around a case filled with guns, ammo and grenades.

Hitgirl

• Nah these guys weren't Gangsters...they are wannabee's, heck even my zombies can take these ignorant thugs out LOL!
  • Well even thought she is pretty cool, still no durability feats suggesting she wont get teledropped so you know the drill....
  • Mindy gets teledropped/stabbed.
  • Heh, well, that's fair. How about doing this? Mindy should be able to headshot most of your dudes.
Loading Video...
  • Azazel should die before he's able to do that.
Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Keenko

Answering your counters, @haoalchemist.

1. What is Edwards Mind-reading range? Last time I checked his max range was reading minds in a small bar with Bella. Sure they might be informed of Azazel, doesn't mean they have the reaction time to stop him/ doesn't mean they will be warned exactly when he will grab 'n stab them/teledrop them :P. Beast and Havoc knew about Azazel, yet still they teleported a few times. Same with the guards, they had access to an entire database about Azazel, still they couldn't stop him either from teledropping them.
  2. Leon usually works alone and trusts no one except from that girl in the movie (forgot her name), is it even in-character for him to buddy up with people he never met before and give them some of his precious gear? Plus we don't even know what is considered standard gear for Leon..Wont giving some of his gear decrease his chance for survival in his eyes?
  3. Yondu will need to whistle, the whistle needs to reach the arrow which took a several seconds according to the video you showed me, by the time he does that..he will already be stabbed by Azazel/teledropped.
  4. Azazel isn't arrogant, the only reason he posed for the guards is because he knew he was fast enough to dodge their fire ;). Azazel is clever, cunning and ruthless as shown in his scans. He won't fall for the possum trick because he knows nobody killed Cad yet Lol, so he will still stab him to make sure and teledrop him all in a few seconds. The delay is literally 1 second mate as you've seen, and as stated above he teledropped multiple guards in a few seconds. Azazel will literally teleport to Cad, stab him quickly and teledrop him just to make sure. He will then move on to the next one. Cad doesn't have the reaction speed to react to Azazel stabbing him/teleporting to him. In the video you see him getting murked by a inexperienced Ahsoka (who was moving pretty slow at the time). Cad won't be able to activate that little device because he will be dead from being stabbed, and it will only take a couple seconds for Azazel to teledrop him aswell.
  5. The only person you can probably locate is Wolverine with the fodder, you have no way of detecting Number Six and Sookie since they are invisible and moving very fast with her speed.
  6. Yondu will be dead as stated before, and the Walkers along with Logan will be too far away for Yondu's arrow to even deal with. Can the arrow even hear Yondu that far away? What's the arrows range?
  7. You got it twisted mate, I want Edward to be bloodlusted/enraged! I want him to as Sabertooth said "Embrace his inner animal", with Edward enraged/bloodlusted he won't be thinking straight. He will be too busy trying to hunt down an invisible Sookie/trying to deal with the images to use his Mind-reading and to think straight. He will be like a feral dog, snapping at anyone (possibly even his own team thinking they betrayed him). Heck he won't even know Sookie is doing the mind games on him, since Edward can't read her mind :P. This will decrease his overall effectiveness since he will be using predictable tactics/attacks in his rage instead of thinking straight. He will be acting just like a newborn,and you know how easy they are to take out.
  8. He won't be able to sense six with his telepathy, only her thoughts. Besides Six will just hide her intent just like Alice did in the book when she was thinking of complex words and problems, fooling Edwards mind-reading. Besides Edward won't be focused on Six, he will be too focused on who is playing mind-games with him in his rage. Only speed feat I've seen so far is travel speed from Edward, and a teenage human Bella was able to keep up, Six has combat speed as shown in her gifs. Edward isn't speedblitzing anyone, Six is still going to get the jump on him and stab him with her dagger which will disintegrate him. She has the reaction time to keep up with Edward aswell.
  9. By the time Edward sees Sookie, he will already be dead from either Wolverine, Six's speedblitz/dagger, also remember Sookie is a vampire too ;), she can see Edward coming and fire a blast straight at him of faerie light which can "disintergrate all vampires" (remember Sookie is a half faerie also).
  10. Nah Wolvie is just icing on the cake lol.

Answers!

1. It's strong enough that he was able to track down Victoria and when he was following her in the first movie, he was able to sense the drunk dudes wanting to rape Bella from fairly far away.
  2. Leon has never been put in the situation, but he's by no means dumb. He needs like 2-4 pistols max, and if he knows Edward has telepathy and is genuinely telling the truth there's no reason he wouldn't make sure his team is armed. He carries around that many weapons for survival, not because he's protective over them. Hell, a big point at the start of the movie is he doesn't trust Matilda at all, but he still gives her a gun when she says she wants to be a cleaner.
  3. The scene is slowed down so the viewers can comprehend what's going on. He still did it fast enough that they couldn't react and were standing when the arrow finally came back.
  4. I didn't mean Cad will literally lie dead, lmao. He'll make himself a target to take out the teleporter. Also, Ashoka is way faster than anyone on your team and he managed to disarm her. It seemed like he let her knock him down so he could KO her. I've also posted a video of him keeping up with Obi-Wan and Quinlan Vos, both of which are badass jedi. He can handle Azazel, who hasn't even actually dodged bullets from what I've seen. Besides, 1 second is more than enough time to latch on.
  5. How does Six give Sookie invisibility and super speed by the way?
  6. It was atleast a hundred or so feet from the video.
  7. What's to stop Edward from ripping off peoples' heads when you make him go bloodlusted? Him going bloodlusted is what made him be able to destroy most people. I also don't think he'll attack his own team considering he knows none of them are telepaths. Edward will probably presume that the only one who's mind he couldn't read was also the one capable of messing with his mind.
  8. Edward was able to figure out what Jacob looked like through telepathy, he can predict her moves. How does Six know to hide her intent? I still am confused as to why you think Bela was keeping up with him. And Six's speed is still nowhere close to Edwards.
  9. None of them have been shown to be able to tag him and once he gets bloodlusted, he'll be dropping grenades on them and ripping heads off. :b
  10. Just saying. Wolverine got KO'd by a bullet, Leon tanked it. ;)

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juicyyy :P I'll respond later on tomorrow, or something like that xD

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

T4v

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By haoalchemist

@keenko: After this post you can make your post and then I'm ready for votes. Spoiler blocks isn't working for me, so I'm not going to risk it...sorry :c

Counters

Lmao.

Why do you think Bella is comprehending or following him? He isn't running away from her or directly trying to speedblitz her, he moves behind her like twice and she only turns around because she heard the thuds of him landing and yelling at her. Azazel teleported when he saw Havoc start to do his thing, not after the blast had started.

You can see Bella's eyes clearly following Edward as he darts between the trees (in the film we look through Bella's eyes as she sees Edwards body going from branch to branch). Edward was trying to scare her away like you said with his speed but she was able to keep up. Also he tried to run up behind Bella but he failed, you will see Bella immediately turning around when she senses Edward behind her.

Check the gif again, Azazel saw Havoc energy blast from his chest started to spout out, and before it hit him in a split second he teleported and redirected the blast. Like I said before this shows his amazing reaction time. (You will see Azazel peek behind and see the blast coming from his chest and he immediately teleported). So yes it was after the blast started.

I completely disagree. He still a speedster and should be able to avoid any of your guys' hits.

His arm tenses up because he was using muscle? My arm still tenses up when I pick up my cat, even though it's remarkably easy for me. Again, he's real emotional in this scene and trying to scare Bella off so I don't think the grunting shows anything.

Has Edward ever been able to react to teleporters? Is Edward faster than Azazel (a teleporter), I don't think so. All of the feats you've shown for Edward speed, Azazel can do it in half of the time. Also Six is pretty fast herself as shown in the gif. It's common knowledge that Teleporters are faster than Speedsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-rMWTiXaM If Edward is so fast and bloodlusted, why didn't he blitz Jacob in this scene? Heck..why is he even driving a SUV if he is so fast? LOL (I had too :P ).

Dude, you can literally see Edwards neck muscles tense up because he was struggling, does you neck muscles tense up when you pick up your cat? Emotional scene or not you can obviously see him struggling.

He also got KO'd by a bullet. :p

Also Wolverine didn't get Ko'ed by a bullet, he stayed down so that he wouldn't reveal his mutant powers and get Bobby in trouble. As you can see when things started to get crazy, Wolverine immediately jumped up because he knew it was no use trying to hide it anymore. Usually when someone gets KO'ed they get up pretty slowly and sometimes they are groggy/disoriented.

The first fight between James and Edwards, he'll dbz style breaks the floor with his punch. Also, explaining why it's not a good idea to do the Bella thing is in this. The second Edward thought Bella was hurt, he stomped him.

Thanks for providing that video of Twilight Fight Scenes. In the first scene you see Edward truly going full on animal. James was able to bite Bella (something Edward was trying to prevent) because when he goes full on animal, Edward doesn't think straight and he uses primitive moves. That's what my team plans to do with him ;). You see that crazy look in his eyes? Lmao if James didn't slam into Edward, he probably would have drank his true loves blood <3.

Falcon counters

• No he didn't. You can even hear him say "Woah!" as he comes up and is surprised by the shots, then he literally starts dodging and outmaneuvering them. Has Azazel ever teleported on someone going at Falcon's speed?
  • Falcon dodged artillery fire and outpaced miniguns and missles. (The same type of jet that forced Quicksilver to kill himself. :p) And if Azazel is so likely to do that, why didn't he do it against Beast, Havoc or 90% of his other foes?
  • Again by your own words, the teams are staying away from each other for like 5 minutes.

He says Woah due to the size of the blast, Azazel teleported before a Missle hit the ship that he took over, and Azazel teleported before Havocs beams hit him. Both are faster than falcon.

When did Quicksilver do that? Also he didn't teledrop Beast or Havoc because of Plot. Remember mate its a movie, if he teledrops people it would be an easy win for the villains...fox doesn't want that xD, but its in character because he did it before to numerous guards.

Good, 5 minutes is amazing :P

• Here you go. They weren't any farther apart than they'll be from this map. This is only a medium sized COD map, hell, a boeing plane takes up like 1/6th the map. The helicarrier was way big.
  • The video should answer that. He was faster than the quinjets and able to dodge helicarrier fire

Proof that it is a medium sized COD map? In the illustrations I see a trashed boeing plane, multiple buildings, and a forest on the left. Obviously the map is not to scale lol. Falcon wont be able to save them all, assuming Azazel doesn't wreck him out of the gate. Dude my team wont just be sitting there while Falcon flies around xD.

Well, that's kinda low balling, man. He no sold getting shot in the arm. He literally shrugged it off and went on to take out an entire SWAT team. Later in the scene you see him break down a wall with an ax. I can't find many screenshots online but here's the movie.

This is his toy but it shows off his standard gear. He keeps a ton of hoisters under his trench coat and carries around a case filled with guns, ammo and grenades.

He didn't take out the SWAT team, he negotiated with them for the release of the girl. Also a teenage boy can break down a wall with an axe as well, so im not impressed.

In his standard gear I didn't see armor, so he gets stabbed by Azazel/teledropped.

Hitgirl counters

Lmao dude that video doesn't count, that guy literally let Mindy roll around on the floor striking poses and at 0:20 my team (minus the zombies) would never have let her ragdoll our arms around like that. Come on man, you have to admit that scan is swimming with plot. (I have to admit it was cool though xD)

Man those thugs have the aim of drunk clonetroopers! Mindy was so slow in that scene she literally waddles to the bookshelve and hops off of it. Azazel is way faster than Mindy and you know it. Look at 1:42 for example, that guy isn't even looking where he is shooting LOL. These guys are a joke, the black thugs were cooler than these people.

Answers to your Counters to my Counters

1. Can I see those scans, I thought that Edward was in the area in both scenes.
  2. Throughout the movie Leon only follows that little girl and trusts her and it took hours of bonding for them to finally be buddies, Leon isn't going to be handing out his goodies to a sparkly vampire, a girl wit purple hair, some weird aliens, and a partridge in a pear tree xD. Its just too suspicious, he would need to learn more about them and 5 minutes isn't enough time.
  3. Is that proven that the scene was slowed so the viewers can comprehend or is that an assumption? Also they were fodder mate, instead of shooting him the alien literally said "HEY STOP DOING THAT" when he pulled out the arrow. They knew what that arrow could do because they have done their research yet they still expect him to just go quietly, such fools.
  4. In those scenes Ahsoka was in close combat and she wasn't moving at top speeds. Azazel isn't a fool and neither is Sookie..remember she has TP, they will know when Cad is trying to play a trick. Obiwan was literally walking when fighting Cad, he wasn't at top speed either.
  5. Six can't give Sookie super speed, she can only make Sookie invisible along with her (it's her power). Once your teams guard is down as stated in my plan, Six will immediately let go of Sookie and blitz as shown in the gif.
  6. Is this confirmed? Who said it was 100 feet?
  7. Edward will try to rip peoples heads off, but will use the most basic tactics like a feral dog since he is bloodlusted. Eventually there will be an opening and my team can take him down.
  8. Theres combat speed and travel speed. You only showed me Edwards travel speed not his combat speed, I've shown you Six's combat speed and how she blitzes people, also she can hide her intent because Sookie is with her (a telepath)
  9. Wolvie never got ko'ed by a bullet

Your move then we can take it to votes lol. this was fun :P

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Fun game, good luck!

@sirfizzwhizz, you can open it now!

Edward

You can see Bella's eyes clearly following Edward as he darts between the trees (in the film we look through Bella's eyes as she sees Edwards body going from branch to branch). Edward was trying to scare her away like you said with his speed but she was able to keep up. Also he tried to run up behind Bella but he failed, you will see Bella immediately turning around when she senses Edward behind her.

Check the gif again, Azazel saw Havoc energy blast from his chest started to spout out, and before it hit him in a split second he teleported and redirected the blast. Like I said before this shows his amazing reaction time. (You will see Azazel peek behind and see the blast coming from his chest and he immediately teleported). So yes it was after the blast started.

I'll be honest, I don't know where you got that at all. She vaguely looks in the direction he starts running from, but even in the scenes youre mentioning, she's turning and looking around for him. She has no idea where he is. And you ignored what I said. She only turns around after he lands because she hears the thuds.

Again, he sees the light start up and teleports. He's reacting to Havoc, not Havoc's energy blast.

Has Edward ever been able to react to teleporters? Is Edward faster than Azazel (a teleporter), I don't think so. All of the feats you've shown for Edward speed, Azazel can do it in half of the time. Also Six is pretty fast herself as shown in the gif. It's common knowledge that Teleporters are faster than Speedsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-rMWTiXaM If Edward is so fast and bloodlusted, why didn't he blitz Jacob in this scene? Heck..why is he even driving a SUV if he is so fast? LOL (I had too :P ).

Dude, you can literally see Edwards neck muscles tense up because he was struggling, does you neck muscles tense up when you pick up your cat? Emotional scene or not you can obviously see him struggling.

Teleporting isn't automatically superior to speed. Azazel's teleportation means nothing if Edward can snap his neck in half that time. Azazel still has to comprehend what he's doing and Edward operates at a faster level. And I have vague memory of Flash beating a teleporter in a race.

Because he's in a neighborhood and doesn't want to be outed because he's pissed? He got mad that Jacob kissed Bella and the only reason he didn't floor his ass was because Bella and Charlie were there. Edward is pretty level headed. Him getting mad at Jacob doing a stupid thing that teenagers do too often isn't the same as the bloodlust he gets whenever people literally try hurting or using Bella as a weapon.

Dude you can't see his neck in the scene. His collar blocks it out.

Also Wolverine didn't get Ko'ed by a bullet, he stayed down so that he wouldn't reveal his mutant powers and get Bobby in trouble. As you can see when things started to get crazy, Wolverine immediately jumped up because he knew it was no use trying to hide it anymore. Usually when someone gets KO'ed they get up pretty slowly and sometimes they are groggy/disoriented.

That just isn't true at all. He gets hit, KO'd, Pyro goes mad and literally blows up several cops cars and is wreckin' shit, Rogue stops him, the bullet falls out of his head, he starts healing, he wakes up, the jet shows up, he slowly gets up and cracks his neck.

Loading Video...

If Wolverine was awake, why'd he let Pyro start wrecking the cops?

Thanks for providing that video of Twilight Fight Scenes. In the first scene you see Edward truly going full on animal. James was able to bite Bella (something Edward was trying to prevent) because when he goes full on animal, Edward doesn't think straight and he uses primitive moves. That's what my team plans to do with him ;). You see that crazy look in his eyes? Lmao if James didn't slam into Edward, he probably would have drank his true loves blood <3.

Edward went bloodlusted ONCE James bite Bella. Him holding back allowed James to do that, not because he was mad. When he was mad, it enabled him to roflstomp James. Youre saying Edward's bloodlust is what let James bite her, but it's literally what made him destroy.

Falcon

He says Woah due to the size of the blast, Azazel teleported before a Missle hit the ship that he took over, and Azazel teleported before Havocs beams hit him. Both are faster than falcon.

When did Quicksilver do that? Also he didn't teledrop Beast or Havoc because of Plot. Remember mate its a movie, if he teledrops people it would be an easy win for the villains...fox doesn't want that xD, but its in character because he did it before to numerous guards.

Good, 5 minutes is amazing :P

Lowballing won't win you the debate, m8. He comes over a ledge and gets randomly shot at. There's no reason to think he knew he was gonna get shot at by the helicarrier. Falcon also literally outruns missles in that same video I provided and i debunked your Havoc feat.

Watch Age of Ultron, lol. And sounds like in character Azazel isn't going to just go out and teledrop people then. You can blame it on plot but I'm just blaming it on his own arrogance.

Proof that it is a medium sized COD map? In the illustrations I see a trashed boeing plane, multiple buildings, and a forest on the left. Obviously the map is not to scale lol. Falcon wont be able to save them all, assuming Azazel doesn't wreck him out of the gate. Dude my team wont just be sitting there while Falcon flies around xD.

I just googled it.. Lol.

And again, Falcon flew from one helicarrier to another on short notice to rescue Steve and outraced jets. He's fast enough to save a majority.

I never said they were, but they don't have the accuracy to tag him.

Leon

He didn't take out the SWAT team, he negotiated with them for the release of the girl. Also a teenage boy can break down a wall with an axe as well, so im not impressed.

In his standard gear I didn't see armor, so he gets stabbed by Azazel/teledropped

I don't know why you ignored the fact that he dropped all but three of them and focused on the fact that he saved the girl. He saved her and killed them. Lol. And a teenage boy can't break through a wall with an axe after taking a bullet.

Azazel can't teledrop someone he doesn't see.

Hitgirl

Lmao dude that video doesn't count, that guy literally let Mindy roll around on the floor striking poses and at 0:20 my team (minus the zombies) would never have let her ragdoll our arms around like that. Come on man, you have to admit that scan is swimming with plot. (I have to admit it was cool though xD)

Man those thugs have the aim of drunk clonetroopers! Mindy was so slow in that scene she literally waddles to the bookshelve and hops off of it. Azazel is way faster than Mindy and you know it. Look at 1:42 for example, that guy isn't even looking where he is shooting LOL. These guys are a joke, the black thugs were cooler than these people.

Yeah.. Your team is more efficient than those thugs but it doesn't downplay anything? Like Mindy wouldn't have just looked Azazel in the eyes as he teledropped him.

She still directly dodged bullets, which is above anything you've shown, and casually killed dozens of dudes.

Answers to your Counters to my Counters to your counters, i think

Can I see those scans, I thought that Edward was in the area in both scenes.

Throughout the movie Leon only follows that little girl and trusts her and it took hours of bonding for them to finally be buddies, Leon isn't going to be handing out his goodies to a sparkly vampire, a girl wit purple hair, some weird aliens, and a partridge in a pear tree xD. Its just too suspicious, he would need to learn more about them and 5 minutes isn't enough time.

Is that proven that the scene was slowed so the viewers can comprehend or is that an assumption? Also they were fodder mate, instead of shooting him the alien literally said "HEY STOP DOING THAT" when he pulled out the arrow. They knew what that arrow could do because they have done their research yet they still expect him to just go quietly, such fools.

In those scenes Ahsoka was in close combat and she wasn't moving at top speeds. Azazel isn't a fool and neither is Sookie..remember she has TP, they will know when Cad is trying to play a trick. Obiwan was literally walking when fighting Cad, he wasn't at top speed either.

Six can't give Sookie super speed, she can only make Sookie invisible along with her (it's her power). Once your teams guard is down as stated in my plan, Six will immediately let go of Sookie and blitz as shown in the gif.

Is this confirmed? Who said it was 100 feet?

Edward will try to rip peoples heads off, but will use the most basic tactics like a feral dog since he is bloodlusted. Eventually there will be an opening and my team can take him down.

Theres combat speed and travel speed. You only showed me Edwards travel speed not his combat speed, I've shown you Six's combat speed and how she blitzes people, also she can hide her intent because Sookie is with her (a telepath)

Wolvie never got ko'ed by a bullet

1. I can't find the scene but I don't think it's ever specified other than that he was essentially watching over her from afar.
  2. Dude, you haven't seen the movie don't talk about Leon's character, lmao. Leon literally hands her a gun the day after he saves her from the corrupt DEA, like literally right when she finds out he's a hitman and wants to be a hitman he says "I'm not teaching you, but here's a gift" and gives her a magnum with a box of bullets. They had like two, 5 minute conversations before that.
  3. It's a reasonable assumption. It's far more reasonable to assume that the director slowed the frame of the action so the viewer perceives what happened rather than some soldiers were stupid and didn't shoot Yondu and gravity decides to keep all the bodies up because reasons.
  4. Again, in scenes with superhumans would could casually blitz us, if they weren't slowed down they wouldn't be entertaining. Obi-wan wasn't walking, Cad was just making him keep his distance.
  5. But from what I read it's only while she's touching her? So once Six tries to go offensive, Sookie will be seen and killed for trying to use Bella. Edward, ignoring the fact that he could probably smell/sense her, will see her footprints in the sand and kill her too.
  6. It was a battlefield. It was a generous estimation. I don't know why you keep bringing up things like this are of no importance. You can literally see the extent of it's showing lmao.
  7. Actually, ideally he'll just drop grenades at their feet. Either one works since your team has no real counter for it.
  8. They're the same here. Edward literally only fights vampires/other things that can comprehend vampires. He never messes with humans because he doesn't want to out himself to society.
  9. Yeah, he did, m8.
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz@haoalchemist@keenko

I vote Keenko due to his great points/strategy and his debunking of Wolverine not being koed by bullet, Azazel dodging Havoks beam or bullets, Bella being able to track Edward, etc..

Yo @flash1812 want to vote?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers