Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cavedweller88
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

As previewusly stated on my Chun li vs Tifa lockhart fight these ladys have all there specials and super moves from every game theve been in at there disposal.

The only exeption is game mechanics are off im not quite sure what game mechanics GG has but there banned from this fight just pure skill and power in this fight.

Since this fight (imo) will be easier to do and judge(hopefully) than my Chun vs Tifa fight i bring u Chun li VS Jam kuradoberi and BEGIN!

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Void_Paladin

Jam one-shots Chun-li using her death-move. The end.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Joygirl

I like Jam in this.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Void_Paladin: I dont think it will be that easy (tho jam is a tough one imo) Chun li has a move similar to Akumas rageing demon dont forget that so if she has a death move so does Chun.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Void_Paladin
@afrothunder: If your talking about that jumping kick she has that make all the symbols appear in the background, it's not a one-hit K.O. Jam literally has a move that doesn't do damage...it just kills you.  

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Jam wins. Not only does she have more moves than Chun Li, Jam's also faster and stronger than her. She can perform a super similar to Chun Li's Kikosho with one hand while Chun uses both. She also has a move where she dashes and disappears, only to reappear behind an opponent. And not to mention, Jam can also charge up her special moves. Her biggest advantage would be her 1 Hit KO attack.

Avatar image for terminator_worshipper
TERMINATOR_WORSHIPPER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jam hands down,better fight skill and way faster.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart

I still think Chun-Li gets annihilated versus Tifa, but I can't prove it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Tifa?
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Vance Astro said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Tifa?

I think he was referring to the previous thread.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Sissel

I love these two ladies. But, I'd go with Jam. As the others says, Jam is a lot faster and stronger than her. Also, she can amplify her attacks with chi. Her supers are also greater than Ms. Li.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cavedweller88

Im glad you and a bunch of other people are putting your two cents in on this battle however that 1-hit kill move you showed is a "game mechanic" (i just looked that up too). Every charcter in GG (except Dizzy) can perform an instant kill move by pressing 4 attack buttons thats the same thing as Focus attacks in SSF4 where u press two attack buttons to do it so no shes not gonna be able to do that move in this fight however all her supers and special moves she will have at her disposal.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ego

you can kill people with one hit in real life. why not in comics or game mechanics.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cavedweller88

@saiyan_earthling: More moves than Chun li? So she has more moves and specials than Chun li has from every VS, and SF game combined? I doubt that but then again ive only played a little bit of GG so i really cant say however i dont think its more than Chun. Faster and stronger? If your talking about that dash move (which u are) thats basicly the same move Yang has where you can quick dash right behind your opponent. Story wise Chun li can beat both Yun and Yang at the same time so i dont think that would be something that would completely catch her off guard. As for stronger? I dont really know how strong Jam really is your gonna have to explan that a little better. As for power yes she basicly has a simlar move to Chuns Kikosho in which she can do it with one hand however Chun lis Kikosho has been proven powerful enough to cause giant canyon size craters at full blast, disamate a small parking lot, stop a full speeding car(without even destroying it), is able to stun opponents with a low level verison of it that can cause a knockdown (as in MvC) and if thats not bad enough she has an instant grab move thats similar two Yuns and Fei longs where she grabes you but does no damege however leaves you open for attack. Skill wise id say they are about even and that 1-hit kill move (as i mentiond before) is a "game mechanic" and is not allowed in this battle so her biggist advantage as u said is not gonna work.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cavedweller88

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Well since no one could figure out Tifas feats(even tho i explaned them the best i could) im just gonna lable that fight a tie as in undecided unless somebody wants to ad there prediction on the matter go right ahead but thats where that fight stands right now.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By TifaLockhart

@afrothunder: At the risk of de-railing the thread, how is anyone supposed to debate about a game if the game itself is not admissible at all? Going only by story, that's a very small percentage of the experience. That, and people would probably be quick to dismiss the official strategy guide. Doesn't leave much to work with.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tron_bonne

Any Guilty Gear character can defeat any Street Fighter character. The Last Bosses should be the bench mark for the entire cast. 

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@afrothunder: Yeah, she does have more moves than Chun Li altogether. You probably don't know this but, Chun has like 9 specials and supers, while Jam has like 14 moves. If you included Jam's EX version (ok, yeah, that's a game mechanic), she would have like 3 more moves. And not to mention, her brand new super from GGX2 Accent Core, which is like Ken's move from Fist of the North Star.

Are you reading the Udon comics? Because even though Chun Li fought Yun and Yang at the same time, it's non-canon. And it hasn't been mentioned canon-wise that she fought both of them.

Wrong, her dash is way different from yang's. She can follow up the dash with a special attack. And Chun Li's not the only who has a grab move.

Strength-wise, Jam's stronger, because story-wise, she fought a group Robo-Kys until the appearance of the real Ky Kiske, who fought Sol Badguy, and a brainwashed May.

Chun Li blowing up parks and causing huge craters? Either you're making stuff up or you're just not providing the feats where Chun Li does what you mentioned.

Even without her instant kill, Jam can still beat Chun Li.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pistolwhip1

I say Jam.  

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne
@tron_bonne said:
Any Guilty Gear character can defeat any Street Fighter character. The Last Bosses should be the bench mark for the entire cast.       

Ok Jam is a magnet of and for Ki/Chi energy. I don't even think she's human but some kind of demi-god or dragon in a form of a human to live a simple human life. In her story line she's a cook, but she'd  defeated both Testament and Dizzy and there is no way in Street Fighter hell, that Chun-Li is more powerful than them. Chun-Li can't even beat M. Bison and a full powered Bison is not even half the power of an immature Dizzy. 

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@tron_bonne: Jam didn't beat Dizzy, she only took the bounty that was on Dizzy and used it for her (Jam) restaurant. The one who defeated Dizzy was Sol Badguy. Although she did encounter Testament, it is uncertain if she beat him or not.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cavedweller88

@saiyan_earthling: 14 moves all together? Cause if thats the case all together Chuns 9 supers and 9 specials amonts too 18 thats still more than Jam.

The udon comics might not have anything to do with the actual story but it is a representaion of what the charatcers can actualy do and i never said that she did defeat Yun & Yang i said she can.

That Burst rush move where she attacks you from behind with a special attack is good but that can be counterd with Chuns SBK which is shown by her knocking 3 guys and multiple opponents back all at once as shown in the Udon comics. And that grab i said is an INSTANT grab move meaning its unblockable like Yuns and Fei longs move.

Strenght wise she actualy only fought a few Robo Kys while the real Ky came in and delt with all of them. Thats not really a test of Strenght since everybody can beat a Robo Ky with reletive ease (since there mostly comic relef and are reletivly stupid) thats the same thing as SF characters being able to destroy cars and SUV's in secounds with there bare hands and feet. However in TvC one of the win quotes from Ptx-40a vs Chun li states this "How did you manage to dent my armor by just kicking it? I know Akrid that aren't even that powerful!" And if u dont know that Robot (or Mech since its piloted by a human) is this thing

That statment that i made about Chun li destroying half a parking lot comes from her fight with Cammy in the Udon comic, her causing a giant crater comes from the SF4 prologe in which C.viper is narrating the events of the SF2 tournament. During the battle against M.Bison Chun hits him in the back with a giant Kikosho that causes a gaint crater unfortunetly Youtube took the vid out(or more precise the accunt who had the vid..darn youtube) if i mange to find it (somewhere i hope) i'll show it too you but yeah she did do that.

Since i know ive probably metiond Chun li's LKs to u before let me show you (and everybody else) exactly what thats gonna look like from a first person view perspective

If Jam trys to ingagde Chun head to head thats what shes gonna be looking at, if she trys to Burst rush her from behind with that special attack she could get smack with a SBK and dont forget she has fireballs to keep her at bay as well. It is also noteted that Chun li defeted the likes of Juri during her SSF4 story mode and Defeted Urien whos power is on the same level as Gill (just without the reserection) those two alone are powerful enough to give Jam a run for her money and Urien's a boss.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pistolwhip1: Thats not really nothing Chun li cant do if thats your reason.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

Jam wins

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cavedweller88

@termiteone4ever: Explan please cause i think Chun li wins this there are alot of moves Chun has that can counter Jams if she trys those Burst rush moves especialy the one where she strikes from behind that can be counterd with a stationary SBK, if she trys too go Head to Head look at my pick above ^ of Chuns LK, if she trys to come at her from the air she can counter with the up kicks or her target combo and if that happens shes gonna probably get naild with the Raging Chun li (which is alot like Akumas Raging Demon) thats something u dont wanna get hit with. Your gonna have to explan alot better than simply she wins however this is a close battle IMO either one could take this its defenitly NOT one sided (like some people seem to think around here).

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cavedweller88

Anybody else wanna put there info on who wins this fight can the legendary "Thunder Thighs" defeat the insanely powerful "Kung Fu Chef" i think so but heck either one could take this IMO do tho describe your opinons as best u can.