They start 20 feet apart

• 
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm not voting as of yet, but I feel as if Chun-Li takes this.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is this strickly h2h, or does bats have access to his gadgets?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tim_drake4444: He has his standard gadgets and Chun-Li has her energy attacks

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In H2H, Batman is better, but Chun Li is still pretty strong. Her energy attacks are gonna be a problem, especially if he doesn't see it coming. But, since he has full info, he'll know what to do, so I say Batman wins.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@joewell said:

@tim_drake4444: He has his standard gadgets and Chun-Li has her energy attacks

Going with Wayne in a good one.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gadgets I will go with Bats. If she can hit off her Spinning Bird Kick or Kikou Shou than it could be all but done for Wayne. I think Wayne will take this though, she'll get a few attacks in and overwhelm him be in the end Wayne should take this.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

Batman with little difficulty, id say he can beat her without gadgets. Hes got skill and experience over her for sure, he's got legit reaction speed feats, bullet dodging, bullet blocking, he can bench half a ton casually, his armor allows him to take massive amounts of damage (explosions, giant hammers, falling off of tall buildings, bullets, Bane etc). I don't see why Batman wouldn't be able to beat her H2H. but since he has with gadgets.....magnetic batarang ..... why she wears metal on her wrists, IDK, but it will be her down fall.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batman with Gadgets, Chun Li without.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@bruxae said:

QFT

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Chun-Li with Crazy Energy Blast and Lighting fast kicks, Batman without

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianfrommars
martianfrommars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By martianfrommars

If anyone thinks that Batman is losing here is seriously brain dead Batman has genius-level intellect,has equipment that can take down armored tanks,his armor is very light and durable so he does not sacrifice maneuvrability for protection.He can press bench half a ton,can react to Flash's speed ,is a bullet dodger,can catch midair projectiles with his reflexes,reaches almost meta-human levels of endurance,is a master of 127 martial arts,knows every press point in the human body and gave a Venom-powered Bane a run for his money in an almost sleepy state because he was tired And he wasn't even at his best

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the Injustice demo out, and Batman being a beast in it, I'm going with Batman.

Talking just comics...I'm still going Batman.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Ends in bed. Nice job Batman

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Picallo3798

Im not so sure about Batman in this one. Chun-li has seen gadgets like the ones batman uses while fighting shadow-law, and would know how to defend. When you compare in straight H2H Batman would appear to have the upper hand as he knows 200 styles of martial arts, but considering what Chun-li can do puts her on a much higher level in her particular style. Her moves are very fast, and her mobility beats Batmans hands down. If she gets in and uses her Blur kick Batman has no defense fast enough to counter. Not to mention her energy attacks. I think Chun-Li's speed is a factor, because shes not a speedster in the literal sense because she doesnt "travel" fast but she fights at a faster speed. Batman has taken on the likes of Spiderman whos fast but nothing like Chun-Li's kicks. I also think Chun-Li has the reaction time to pick off batarangs and other distraction techniques Batman loves to use. IMO Chun-Li wins.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

@martianfrommars said:

If anyone thinks that Batman is losing here is seriously brain dead Batman has genius-level intellect,has equipment that can take down armored tanks,his armor is very light and durable so he does not sacrifice maneuvrability for protection.He can press bench half a ton,can react to Flash's speed ,is a bullet dodger,can catch midair projectiles with his reflexes,reaches almost meta-human levels of endurance,is a master of 127 martial arts,knows every press point in the human body and gave a Venom-powered Bane a run for his money in an almost sleepy state because he was tired And he wasn't even at his best

And this is why Batman has never lost a fight in his entire life.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman with or without gadgets.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not so sure about Batman in this one. Chun-li has seen gadgets like the ones batman uses while fighting shadow-law, and would know how to defend. When you compare in straight H2H Batman would appear to have the upper hand as he knows 200 styles of martial arts, but considering what Chun-li can do puts her on a much higher level in her particular style. Her moves are very fast, and her mobility beats Batmans hands down. If she gets in and uses her Blur kick Batman has no defense fast enough to counter. Not to mention her energy attacks. I think Chun-Li's speed is a factor, because shes not a speedster in the literal sense because she doesnt "travel" fast but she fights at a faster speed. Batman has taken on the likes of Spiderman whos fast but nothing like Chun-Li's kicks. I also think Chun-Li has the reaction time to pick off batarangs and other distraction techniques Batman loves to use. IMO Chun-Li wins.

The issue with Chun Li is she hasn't really beaten anyone of note. I'll full get behind she is uber skilled and such, and strong, but I think Batman is just beyond according to what she has shown so far.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue with Chun Li is she hasn't really beaten anyone of note. I'll full get behind she is uber skilled and such, and strong, but I think Batman is just beyond according to what she has shown so far.

This isnt totally true. She wrecked Vega, and beat Urien in SF third strike according to the timeline. Urien was Gills brother and a badass. But even if she didnt beat anyone Bruce has no defense against her kick attack. Way too fast for him to counter. Her anti-airs account for Batmans signature dive-in attacks her energy blasts counter any thrown object, and in close her Lightning kick destroys whatever it hits. The only real advantage Batman has is stealth, and gadgets. Trying to sneak up on someone with Chun-Li's martial arts skill is not gonna be easy even for Batman. And as Ive said she was military or whatever the chinese term for U.N. agent is so she has experience defending against grenades and smoke etc which is Batmans forte. I dont see him throwing anything at her she hasnt experienced while her over the top SF moves are gonna throw Bruce for a loop, at least initially. Chun-Li can hang at range and she can wreck up close. I still think Chun-Li can win.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theONEtaichou
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: she really can't though....

magnetic batarang ..... why she wears metal on her wrists, IDK, but it will be her down fall.

She ends up stuck to a ventilation unit

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman wins, with gadgets or without.

As far as I know, Chun Li hasn't ever shown feats along the level of Batman. Batman casually reacts to and dodges bullets (to the level of sniper and automatic fire), has mastered 127 forms of martial arts, has a genius level intellect, has a wide range of pressure point knowledge, can lift about a thousand pounds, snapped concrete columns with kicks, broken steel objects, etc.

And if he does has his gadgets, he has a Batsuit that can withstand explosions, bullets, and superpowered attacks, a large variety of batarangs including magnetic, flash freeze, and explosive, knockout gas pellets, a laser (which cut through Amazo), tasers, and more.

All of these are more than Chun Li can handle.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who plays or knows anything about SF knows that the fighters in the series are way above even peak human stats. Ryu lifts boulders well over a ton, and Chun-Li has the strongest legs in the game according to Capcom. Connect the dots. Chun-Li would wreck Bane all day. Hed never catch her as she's lighting fast and has aerial maneuvers to keep her out of reach and her Lightning kick destroys him in moments or an ultra Kikosho before he knows the fight started. You take 100 kicks to the face in 2-3 seconds you're going down. These are not normal humans we're talking about here SF characters perform superhuman feats all the time. Knowing pressure points means diddley when you're fighting another martial artist who's also aware of pressure points. Are we seriously going to debate who's faster here? Come on, Chun-Li all day. Batman does carry great gadgets, but he has 10 min prep time, and it says he has standard gadgets and nothing more. So his really cool tank-busting bombs are sitting in the Bat-cave unfortunately. He probably does have some stun grenades, flash-bangs, smoke the standard stuff, but Chun-Li's agent training has prepared her for such tactics. Her speed can easily counter this tactic. I just dont see Bruce having enough in his arsenal to take down Chun-Li's speed,and he cannot stop her lightning kick. I think she takes it.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Picallo3798

@picallo3798: she really can't though....

@ancient_0f_days said:

magnetic batarang ..... why she wears metal on her wrists, IDK, but it will be her down fall.

She ends up stuck to a ventilation unit

She takes them off.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She takes them off.

Easier said than done.

oh and btw....prove it.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798 said:

She takes them off.

Easier said than done.

oh and btw....prove it.

That she can take her bracelets off? Thats kinda silly. You ever watch the movie. Shower scene she has her bracelets off. Proved...they come off.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@picallo3798 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

This isnt totally true. She wrecked Vega, and beat Urien in SF third strike according to the timeline. Urien was Gills brother and a badass. But even if she didnt beat anyone Bruce has no defense against her kick attack. Way too fast for him to counter. Her anti-airs account for Batmans signature dive-in attacks her energy blasts counter any thrown object, and in close her Lightning kick destroys whatever it hits. The only real advantage Batman has is stealth, and gadgets. Trying to sneak up on someone with Chun-Li's martial arts skill is not gonna be easy even for Batman. And as Ive said she was military or whatever the chinese term for U.N. agent is so she has experience defending against grenades and smoke etc which is Batmans forte. I dont see him throwing anything at her she hasnt experienced while her over the top SF moves are gonna throw Bruce for a loop, at least initially. Chun-Li can hang at range and she can wreck up close. I still think Chun-Li can win.

When I said Chun really hasn't beaten anyone of note I was really just speaking about the official canon story, but even if we include her win over Vega, and/or her win over Urien, I still think she falls behind.

You say Chun Li wrecked Vega in the SF2 movie, but the same can be said that Vega wrecked her. Chun got the upper hand towards the end, but the tide only turn after Vega let his guard down and started gloating which would happen in a fight with Batman. There is another instance of this, where she was the one to get distracted mid fight and let her guard down; it was when she fough Juri in SF4. Juri put Chun down in one shot, which Batman would to too given the opportunity.

In SF3 Chun Li did beat Urien, but the circumstances of that "win" are semi shrouded in mystery. It can be said that it wasn't a real match and that they were only sparing thus niether were fighting to their full potential. IMO, if Urien and Gill are as strong as their stories imply, then Chun would stand no chance and neither would most the other members of the SF cast, but that's neither here nor there. In the end, that "win" is just really fuzzy as you can only really infere that at the conclusion of their fight Urien was "satisfied" enough with her skill, enough so that he gave Chun what she wanted.

IMO as it pertains to this fight, Chun Li's training is the biggest thing she has going for her against Batman. Since she trained with Gen, an uber fighter in his own right, it stands to reason that given her insane kicking speed, ability for chi control, and her overall fighting skill, that she herself is a great fighter as well. Couple that with her interpol experience and the fact that she has been involved in battles/cases accross the world (goes to experience), then it stands to reason that she knows how to apply those fighting skills in a wide range of varying situations as well. But the thing is, just as Chun has fought all over the world, so to has Batman, and he has fought against odds that Chun hasn't even dreamed of.

Keep in mind that this is full intel Batman that she is up against, and with full intel and a bit of prep Bats has been able to beat people like Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, and others. Characters like those are way above the fighters Chun Li has beaten, and frankly above Batman's head as well, but the thing is Batman has wins over these characters because he was able to adapt and out smart them in tandem with his skills (and uber plot armor). Chun has yet to show that level of ability on the tactical side, and so while her base skill level might be equal with a Batman or a [enter uber skilled character here], she really just has no clear record of beating anyone on the level that Batman has so it stand to reason that Batman's level of tactial prowess, coupled with all else that he brings to the table, is beyond her.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Avatar image for martianfrommars
martianfrommars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By martianfrommars

@picallo3798:The character in SF are not above peak human stats except Akuma,Gouken,Ryu and some others but just because characters like Chun-li can throw hadoukens doesn't mean they are above peak human ability Chun-li hasn't even dreamt of beating Bane,Grundy,WW,a mind-controlled Superman and others.Chun-Li is simply out of her league here and the fight rules are win by anything Batman will just 1)stun her with smoke and slit her throat 2) blow her to bits with grenades/rockets 3)or simply beat her to death as this is well within his capabilities Tell me one feat of hers even worth mentioning Batman doesn't even have trouble with this one Ohh and about her lightning-fast kicks, may I ask you , do you know what a bullet is ?

Tim2daresq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tim2daresq

Batman leaves her crippled.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#34  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798:The character in SF are not above peak human stats except Akuma,Gouken,Ryu and some others but just because characters like Chun-li can throw hadoukens doesn't mean they are above peak human ability Chun-li hasn't even dreamt of beating Bane,Grundy,WW,a mind-controlled Superman and others.Chun-Li is simply out of her league here and the fight rules are win by anything Batman will just 1)stun her with smoke and slit her throat 2) blow her to bits with grenades/rockets 3)or simply beat her to death as this is well within his capabilities Tell me one feat of hers even worth mentioning Batman doesn't even have trouble with this one Ohh and about her lightning-fast kicks, may I ask you , do you know what a bullet is ?

I know what rounds are. Thats the actual part that fires. I shot them at terrorists. And thats vastly different than her kicks at melee range. Much different. If you cannot agree that Chun-Li is above peak human then Im done here. No normal level human throws kicks that fast, projects energy blasts and double jumps in mid air. Last I checked I sure cant. What a surprise, nor can Batman. Batmans bombs and smoke etc can be dodged, and Chun-Li has faced these things before. She has the speed to counter this. She has dodged Hadokens and the like which are faster. As for her feats, please, he ultra Kikosho will obliterate Batman.

No Caption Provided

And thats only 1 of her supers. Also Batman is not dodging her lightning kick up close. Im not saying this is a stomp but you tell me sir what can Batman throw at her she hasnt faced before? Rockets, Stun grenades? Old news. Batmans wins over Superman and WW are total PIS to the extreme they would murder him in moments. What gets me is that with Batman supporters is that theres no room for reason or even thinking he might lose. He's a human and he can be beaten. And Chun-Li can beat him

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is gonna tap dat ass into submission

2790387-IF-you-know-what-i-mean

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins this based off the fact that he has better hand-to-hand showings and is overall much more competent.

Nitsua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nitsua

I don't think that Chun Li would pose much of a problem for Batman especially since he as prep, but she wouldn't go down easily...

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ImmortalOne

@picallo3798 said:

@martianfrommars said:

I know what rounds are. Thats the actual part that fires. I shot them at terrorists. And thats vastly different than her kicks at melee range. Much different. If you cannot agree that Chun-Li is above peak human then Im done here. No normal level human throws kicks that fast, projects energy blasts and double jumps in mid air. Last I checked I sure cant. What a surprise, nor can Batman. Batmans bombs and smoke etc can be dodged, and Chun-Li has faced these things before. She has the speed to counter this. She has dodged Hadokens and the like which are faster. As for her feats, please, he ultra Kikosho will obliterate Batman.

No Caption Provided

And thats only 1 of her supers. Also Batman is not dodging her lightning kick up close. Im not saying this is a stomp but you tell me sir what can Batman throw at her she hasnt faced before? Rockets, Stun grenades? Old news. Batmans wins over Superman and WW are total PIS to the extreme they would murder him in moments. What gets me is that with Batman supporters is that theres no room for reason or even thinking he might lose. He's a human and he can be beaten. And Chun-Li can beat him

And no human can dodge bullets, kick through solid concrete, or break down steel doors, either. Batman's a fictional human. He's not bound by the laws of the real world. Your argument that "Chun Li has done superhuman stats, so she's superhuman, and Batman is only human, so therefore Chun Li wins" is fundamentally flawed.

I really don't get how you can say Batman's bombs and gas based weapons can be dodged. It's not like he chucks it at her head, and it only opens up if it hits. No, it doesn't work like that. His weapons all have a blast radius, and unless Chun Li can sprint out of that blast radius in less than a second, she'll be taken out.

And as for her "feats" Batman has reacted to bullets, lasers, and lightning. It's not like he can't react to a slow moving ball of flame, or if not the energy itself, he can react before she attacks. It's not like he wouldn't just jump out of immediate range of her ultra Kikosho. It's only a few feet long anyways. You think he's just going to stand there while she goes into a complicated position and starts creating a ball of blue energy?

And you really don't think he can dodge her kicks? He's fast enough to react to automatic fire at close range, and lasers. Even if he can't dodge it, his armor has tanked explosions with little to no damage, what makes you think that Chun Li has more impact force than an explosion?

Batman's arsenal is more than enough to take Chun Li down. He has knockout gas pellets, explosives, flash freeze batarangs, all of which spread inside a radius. It's not as simple as dodging a single attack. His Batsuit is strong enough to tank explosions and superhuman attacks. He has pressure point attacks, mastered 127 forms of martial arts, a genius level intellect, and as previous mentioned, his feats are pretty much superhuman by real world standards.

You tell me, what can Chun Li throw at him that he hasn't faced before? Energy attacks? Superhuman stats? Old news. See? I can do it too! By your logic, no villain would ever lose, because they've already dealt with them before. Just because you've dealt with something doesn't mean an automatic win.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Picallo3798

And no human can dodge bullets, kick through solid concrete, or break down steel doors, either. Batman's a fictional human. He's not bound by the laws of the real world. Your argument that "Chun Li has done superhuman stats, so she's superhuman, and Batman is only human, so therefore Chun Li wins" is fundamentally flawed.

I really don't get how you can say Batman's bombs and gas based weapons can be dodged. It's not like he chucks it at her head, and it only opens up if it hits. No, it doesn't work like that. His weapons all have a blast radius, and unless Chun Li can sprint out of that blast radius in less than a second, she'll be taken out.

And as for her "feats" Batman has reacted to bullets, lasers, and lightning. It's not like he can't react to a slow moving ball of flame, or if not the energy itself, he can react before she attacks. It's not like he wouldn't just jump out of immediate range of her ultra Kikosho. It's only a few feet long anyways. You think he's just going to stand there while she goes into a complicated position and starts creating a ball of blue energy?

And you really don't think he can dodge her kicks? He's fast enough to react to automatic fire at close range, and lasers. Even if he can't dodge it, his armor has tanked explosions with little to no damage, what makes you think that Chun Li has more impact force than an explosion?

Batman's arsenal is more than enough to take Chun Li down. He has knockout gas pellets, explosives, flash freeze batarangs, all of which spread inside a radius. It's not as simple as dodging a single attack. His Batsuit is strong enough to tank explosions and superhuman attacks. He has pressure point attacks, mastered 127 forms of martial arts, a genius level intellect, and as previous mentioned, his feats are pretty much superhuman by real world standards.

You tell me, what can Chun Li throw at him that he hasn't faced before? Energy attacks? Superhuman stats? Old news. See? I can do it too! By your logic, no villain would ever lose, because they've already dealt with them before. Just because you've dealt with something doesn't mean an automatic win.

First off my argument isnt that she's superhuman and hes not therefore she wins so that statement is moot. Also when did I ever say that Batman didnt do superhuman feats? Where? I said Batman cant perform Chun Li's feats. Fact. And let me explain something about bombs and grenades and flip your own logic around on you. First off you're right they do have a blast radius, but gas in the open air does absolutely nothing. Ive been hit with gas in the open air, it disperses quickly. Second you yourself said: It's not like he wouldn't just jump out of immediate range of her ultra Kikosho. It's only a few feet long anyways. Well how is his stun grenade, or any of his radius weapons any different? Her move expands in less than a second. You throw a grenade looking device at someone they're moving, right or wrong? Its ok for Batman to do it but not Chun-Li. Why? Interesting. That shouts fanboyism. His armor tanking explosions and such is true, so maybe she couldnt take him out right away, but hes not just standing there not getting hurt by any means whatsoever. And in the middle of a fist fight NO, I dont see Batman dodging her kicks. Dodging gun fire and lasers etc is not the same as melee it just isnt. I dont know how to explain that. And Im not being a douche or obtuse, but when you're dodging bullets lasers etc its a burst type movement, this is different than H2H speed. I do think Batman knows more martial arts than her, but I also think Chun-Li is more seasoned in hers than Batman. You keep stating things Im not saying. I didnt say she gets an automatic win because she's dealt with things before Im saying its not this HUGE advantage everyone says it is. And once again your logic applies both ways. Just because Batman has seen things similar to chun-li he doesnt get an automatic win either. I think Chun-Li's supers and special attacks are a bigger advantage than Batmans toys, and thats it. How bout we just agree to disagree and leave it at that?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ImmortalOne

@immortalone said:

First off my argument isnt that she's superhuman and hes not therefore she wins so that statement is moot. Also when did I ever say that Batman didnt do superhuman feats? Where? I said Batman cant perform Chun Li's feats. Fact. And let me explain something about bombs and grenades and flip your own logic around on you. First off you're right they do have a blast radius, but gas in the open air does absolutely nothing. Ive been hit with gas in the open air, it disperses quickly. Second you yourself said: It's not like he wouldn't just jump out of immediate range of her ultra Kikosho. It's only a few feet long anyways. Well how is his stun grenade, or any of his radius weapons any different? Her move expands in less than a second. You throw a grenade looking device at someone they're moving, right or wrong? Its ok for Batman to do it but not Chun-Li. Why? Interesting. That shouts fanboyism. His armor tanking explosions and such is true, so maybe she couldnt take him out right away, but hes not just standing there not getting hurt by any means whatsoever. And in the middle of a fist fight NO, I dont see Batman dodging her kicks. Dodging gun fire and lasers etc is not the same as melee it just isnt. I dont know how to explain that. And Im not being a douche or obtuse, but when you're dodging bullets lasers etc its a burst type movement, this is different than H2H speed. I do think Batman knows more martial arts than her, but I also think Chun-Li is more seasoned in hers than Batman. You keep stating things Im not saying. I didnt say she gets an automatic win because she's dealt with things before Im saying its not this HUGE advantage everyone says it is. And once again your logic applies both ways. Just because Batman has seen things similar to chun-li he doesnt get an automatic win either. I think Chun-Li's supers and special attacks are a bigger advantage than Batmans toys, and thats it. How bout we just agree to disagree and leave it at that?

First off, Jesus Christ, just because I disagree with you and support Batman doesn't mean that I'm a fanboy who won't see logic. Your "this just shouts fanboyism" accusation is rather rude.

And if gas in open air really does nothing, then explain how it exists in real life? Incapacitating agent, look it up. They have these chemical gases designed for lethal or non-lethal use. Heck, they've been using them since World War One. Your "gas in open air does absolutely nothing" claim is unfounded.

And there are many things that separate Batman's arsenal with Chun Li's. Chun Li's Kikosho, for example, can only be used in close range with her. Sure, the blast itself could expand in less than a second, but the time it takes to perform it is longer (for example, Cyclop's beam. The beam itself is lightspeed. The time it takes to fire,. not so fast). Batman could easily get out of range while she's swinging her arms and yelling out the name of her attack, in DBZ-esque. Batman, on the other hand, has further range, and better versatility with his weapons. His smoke/gas pellets have expanded to cover a room, evidenced frequently. If you think Chun Li can sprint out of that range in less than a second, you're wrong. And Batman's marksmanship is not to be put down.

Second off, Batman's armor has tanked superhuman attacks, explosions, and much more with little damage. So yeah, I actually do think that her attacks wouldn't hurt him very much. Possibly little by little, but Batman's fast enough, strong enough, and skilled enough to take down Chun Li.

Batman was dodging all those bullets and lasers with reaction time and agility. Yeah, in straight up hand to hand combat, it would be different, but he's dodged these things at close range. That shows you how good his reaction time is. It's not far fetched to say that he could react to Chun Li's kicks. Again, even if he couldn't, he's still got that explosion tanking armor on. Chun Li's kicks will do very little to actually hurt him before Batman takes her out.

And please, explain how Chun Li is more seasoned than Batman. Batman has been training from pre-adolescence, and is constantly dealing with villains. Fighting is part of his every day life. By no means has Chun Li had more experience than Batman.

And you do realize that I said Batman has dealt with things better than Chun Li to show you that your argument was flawed? Both of them have dealt with things like the other. You can't say that's Chun Li's advantage, because Batman has dealt with things worse than her on a regular basis.

In the end, Batman is faster, stronger, more skilled, has armor that can tank almost all her attacks, gadgets that can put her down, and he has the speed, agility, and reaction times necessary to dodge all her attacks. Chun Li on the other hand, has never demonstrated anything close to him. The only thing she has is her Lightning Kick and her chi attacks, but as I've said, Batman can deal with them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

Not sure what Chun-Li can do so no comment.

@martianfrommars said:

and gave a Venom-powered Bane a run for his money in an almost sleepy state because he was tired And he wasn't even at his best

Assuming your talking about knight fall that's not what happened. Its true batman was exhausted but he got wrecked by bane. If you are referring to something else please provide scans or a issue reference.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dark Knight takes it. Chun Li is a great fighter but Batman is the better fighter and tactician also with his gadgets along with having info he would create a strategic plan just for Chun Li and he would have a counter for all of her tactics, he would ultimately nullify all of her advantages also due to having his standard equipment he would be able to use his smoke pellets and his batrope should help within this scenario.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@ancient_0f_days said:

@picallo3798 said:

She takes them off.

Easier said than done.

oh and btw....prove it.

That she can take her bracelets off? Thats kinda silly. You ever watch the movie. Shower scene she has her bracelets off. Proved...they come off.

I saw the movie, both actually....maybe I should rephrase .... prove that she can take them off before she gets knocked out, once she's stuck and somewhat paralyzed from the shock she's completely vulnerable to whatever gadget or attack Bat's decides to toss at her...