Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kinasin

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Who wins??? fight takes place in an old abandoned toy factory.The factory is huge and they all start of in different sections.
  Who wins??? fight takes place in an old abandoned toy factory.The factory is huge and they all start of in different sections.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

Puppet Master for sure.  Although I doubt Chucky would brawl, he'd probably hide behind a couch cusion and wait for the winner to be left standing, then come up from behind hacking with a knife while swearing profanities.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kinasin
@progenitor said:
" Puppet Master for sure.  Although I doubt Chucky would brawl, he'd probably hide behind a couch cusion and wait for the winner to be left standing, then come up from behind hacking with a knife while swearing profanities. "
Agreed
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By untammed
@progenitor said:
" Puppet Master for sure.  Although I doubt Chucky would brawl, he'd probably hide behind a couch cusion and wait for the winner to be left standing, then come up from behind hacking with a knife while swearing profanities. "
lol i have to agree to
goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goodguy24

Chucky destroys all of them easily... Chucky can take over their souls one by one... true story.

Chucky Stomps 10/10

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magethor

@goodguy24 said:

Chucky destroys all of them easily... Chucky can take over their souls one by one... true story.

Chucky Stomps 10/10

Why would he want to take over their souls? They're toys. He wants a soul of a real boy lol... True story.

Chucky is bigger than these toys so he literally stomps with his two feet.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By goodguy24

@Magethor said:

@goodguy24 said:

Chucky Stomps 10/10

Why would he want to take over their souls? They're toys. He wants a soul of a real boy lol... True story.

Very true.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Magethor said:

@goodguy24 said:

Chucky Stomps 10/10

If being bigger really mattered...Chucky wouldn't have lasted very long in any of his films. Nobody "stomped" him.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@Magethor said:

@goodguy24 said:

Chucky Stomps 10/10

If being bigger really mattered...Chucky wouldn't have lasted very long in any of his films. Nobody "stomped" him.

Size does matter Shawn Chucky is Bigger, faster, Stronger and Being bigger would mean more durable, better skilled fighter...etc and can hide very good.... Chucky just walks on them and they die. true story...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

Chucky Managed to kill men that were way larger than him, Termie-boy... according to your definition that makes them Stronger and more durable....yet he killed them easily enough...so if Chucky can kill someone bigger than him...the dolls should be able to do the same.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

Chucky Managed to kill men that were way larger than him, Termie-boy...

Thats because Chucky hides perfectly fine. Just like when he jumped so fast out of that Closet and stabbed Andys teacher with a freaking Basket Ball Pump... Hes still small enough to track them down even if they do hide.... I'm not this " Termie-boy" you're referring to.

according to your definition that makes them Stronger and more durable....yet he killed them easily enough...so if Chucky can kill someone bigger than him...the dolls should be able to do the same.

Size does matter to a degree..... Those dolls aint gonna do jack squat against a Doll who knows Black Magic, survived a crusher machine, got his head blown up by a freaking air hose and reincarnated into another doll.... Chucky God Stomps them very easily and hard..... No contest... Chucky is like the Evil version of God, you almost cant kill him!!! Chucky owns Pupper Masters and Demonic toys who arent half as skilled as him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Thats because Chucky hides perfectly fine. Just like when he jumped so fast out of that Closet and stabbed Andys teacher with a freaking Basket Ball Pump... Hes still small enough to track them down even if they do hide.... I'm not this " Termie-boy" you're referring to.

according to your definition that makes them Stronger and more durable....yet he killed them easily enough...so if Chucky can kill someone bigger than him...the dolls should be able to do the same.

Size does matter to a degree..... Those dolls aint gonna do jack squat against a Doll who knows Black Magic, survived a crusher machine, got his head blown up by a freaking air hose and reincarnated into another doll.... Chucky God Stomps them very easily and hard..... No contest... Chucky is like the Evil version of God, you almost cant kill him!!! Chucky owns Pupper Masters and Demonic toys who arent half as skilled as him.

We all know about your alternate accounts dude.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Well whoever told you I was him, told you wrong. My name is goodguy24

Anyways Chucky stomps....end...of

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Well whoever told you I was him, told you wrong. My name is goodguy24

Anyways Chucky stomps....end...of

Whatever. Deny it all you want.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby: Why can't you stay on topic. Why do you get so paranoid about this guys accounts? It makes no sense. Even if Term was on a hidey name, you think hes gonna reveal himself to you? LOL

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Magethor

Chucky is a complete psychopath and always bloodlusted. Tall grown men really don't have a chance to defend themself against him because he kills them before they can react. Even provided they did react to him, they panic and Chucky proceeds his methods of killing.

I watched the PM series and they're great, but these 6 inch toys (the biggest being probably about a foot) are no match against a 3 foot doll that looks to weigh about 40 pounds.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By goodguy24

Yup and Chuckys a good skilled fighter. Chucky was just as bada$$ when he was human..... As a Doll he seem'd to of been able to do alot more.... These toys havent showed the great feats Chucky has.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby: Why can't you stay on topic. Why do you get so paranoid about this guys accounts? It makes no sense. Even if Term was on a hidey name, you think hes gonna reveal himself to you? LOL

Mods have already checked into you and your multiple accounts...I don't need you to confirm anything. You can choose to play on your "hidey" accounts...but you aren't fooling anyone.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By goodguy24

I mean Chucky has been

Shot and had his head blown completely off and was still able to operate.

Had his leg and arm shot off and was still functional.

Got thrown several feet away after a car stopped at 40 miles an hour and Chucky flew about 10 feet in the air, landed on a fence and got up without a problem ( Child's Play 2 )

Had hot plastic poored on him and was out for about 2-4 minutes and when he rose wasnt fased...

Has half of his face sliced off.

Got put in a machine that chops dolls up and survived with only his legs missing.

Had his arms, legs, and head all at once chopped off and still never died ( Seed Of Chucky )

I mean he kills, slashes, strangles, sufficates people...etc...etc...etc.... These small Toys never showed any Feats that Chucky has....... Never.... Chucky feats are far above theirs.

Chucky wins this 9/10

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By theicon

Chucky  wins, but can we throw in jack deth?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

Mods have already checked into you and your multiple accounts...I don't need you to confirm anything. You can choose to play on your "hidey" accounts...but you aren't fooling anyone.

Whatever, I showed you no signs I was him. Believe what you want dude.

@theicon said:

Chucky wins, but can we throw in jack deth?

Sure. I don't see why not?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By goodguy24

Chances are these toys could wind up like this toy.

No Caption Provided

Chucky could take thos scissors and chop their heads off just like he did to that clown who knows hes in for his last breath.

Chucky Stomps.

I rest my case.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magethor

No wonder no body gets along here. You have mods distributing User IP around like it was the cool thing to do, but instead, you get more hate spread and less newer users registering. It wouldn't surprise me if half the population on this site were all the same people.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Magethor said:

No wonder no body gets along here. You have mods distributing User IP around like it was the cool thing to do, but instead, you get more hate spread and less newer users registering. It wouldn't surprise me if half the population on this site were all the same people.

I wouldn't say mods "distribute user IP"...Terminator here actually straight up lied about having multiple accounts in another thread and a Mod called him on it...plus the fact that it's easy to identify him...he makes the same arguments on whatever account he happens to be using.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vaeternus

Chucky will get his kills but will eventually be overwhealmed. I think it'll come down to Puppet Master, with them winning due to Decapitron...energy blast for the win. Demonic Toys lose here overall.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OneAb0veAll

Chucky with out a doubt wins. Hes bigger, faster, more agile, can hide better, Has access to Black Magic..etc

Chucky steps on those puppets and crushes them.

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Caionsouza

chucky to victory

nonetheless demonic toys scare me xD

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vaeternus

@OneAb0veAll said:

Chucky with out a doubt wins. Hes bigger, faster, more agile, can hide better, Has access to Black Magic..etc

Chucky steps on those puppets and crushes them.

Hmm, perhaps he could take over one of the other puppets if he's dying.

Random encounter no prep, I'm going with the PM here

chosenhorse2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chosenhorse2

wi

If this was an actual movie than the Puppets are going to win the fight because they are the good guys, plus Chucky & the Demonic Toys always die at the end of their films, so they'll die in Puppet Master Vs. Chucky's Demonic Toys as well.

Major difference between the toys in "Child's Play" movie poster & Demonic Toys, the Jack in the box doesn't have razor sharp teeth that'll rip Chucky's face off.

What both the toys & the puppets lack in size they make up for in numbers, Chucky fighting the Demonic Toys, first they lock Chucky in the toy factory so he doesn't escape than wait until Chucky becomes fully human inside a doll than they will attack Mr. Static the toy robot blow him to pieces with his blasters, if he survives Jack Attack & Grizzly Teddy will bite him to death drinking his blood to grow stronger, than Baby Oopsie Daisy prepare to sacrifice Chucky to their demon master.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chucky solos.

chosenhorse2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By chosenhorse2

Chucky going solo is his down fall, the puppets have numbers on their side, and they are skilled at using teamwork to kill humans larger than Chucky and the Puppets have better weapons.

The Demonic Toys are not to be underestimated their strength increases after each human kill & depending how much the demon that brought the toys to life is willing to give them, 1 minute you are blowing up toys with a shotgun & the next a killer teddy bear grows into a giant 8 foot monster & tears you apart.

Since the Toulon puppets have beaten the Demonic Toys before, so I say the puppets wins. Chucky is the definite loser of this the puppets will gang up on him, Demonic Toys will gang up & eat Chucky alive.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Puppets