• 82 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so I know there's similar topic but this one is just Chucky vs. PM puppets(No Demonic Toys here)

Voodoo Magic vs. Egyptian Magic.

Anyway, This battle will consists of 3 matches:

Place of battle: Child's Play 2 Playpals Factory

Rules:

-First Battle, random encounter in the factory and both just want to eliminate each other

-Fight to the death, anything goes

-Chucky has a handgun, two knives and himself as weapons

-Andre Toulon's Puppets have standard weapons

-NOTE: This fight has every known Puppet Master Puppet except for Decapitron

-Second Battle, Chucky and the Puppets know who they're fighting

-Both sides have 3 hours prep time

-Fight is to the death

-Chucky has two guns, two knives, one mini axe and anything else he can do with prep time

-Puppet Master puppets have their standard weapons plus prep plans in that time

-NOTE: Everyone from Puppet Master in the pic except Decapitron

-Tunneler, Six Shooter, Leech Woman, Blade, Pinhead, Torch & Jester

-Fight is won by Death

Third Fight:

Chucky vs. Decapitron, both bloodlusted anything goes!

Who wins?

Chucky

Vs.

Puppet Master

Online
#2 Posted by nick_hero22 (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting, but I would most likely side with the Puppet Master, he has too many dolls at his disposal.

#3 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Please Chucky Stomps.

#4 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

C@OneAb0veAll said:

Please Chucky Stomps.

This

#5 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Online
#6 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Chucky is faster than the other dolls. Although I would say Six-Shooter could pose the biggest threat seeing as he has guns.

#7 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

What about the third match guys? The dude with the robot head is Decapitron lol

Online
#8 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

Please Chucky Stomps.

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Six shooter unloads on him,,tunneler drills a whole through his heart ( his weakness by the way). Pin head rips his head and limbs off, and torch burns the remains to a crisp...

#10 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: I doubt if electricity will kill Chucky I mean did you not watch seed of chucky? Chuckys kid, chopped his whole entire body to pieces, chopped his arms, legs and head off and Chucky still came back from all that and killed his Son years later with Just his arm. God only knows where the rest of his body part were at. Those puppets better go find their Doll God and start worshipping him from this doll who got his head blown apart and reincarnated into a knew doll.

He reincarnates into a new doll.

Gets hos whole body cut apart.

You would think Chucky died, but he never dies and he comes back for the kill. Chucky is the Evil Version of God, He will come back, those puppets are toast Vaeternus, Those puppets cant operate their body parts once removed. Chucky Can.

GO CHUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucky Stomps with ease.

#11 Edited by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

@Bane_of_sith said:

Six shooter unloads on him,,tunneler drills a whole through his heart ( his weakness by the way). Pin head rips his head and limbs off, and torch burns the remains to a crisp...

That's what I was saying as well, it is a good point. Chucky's heart is a key weakness if they tag him there.

Online
#12 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

#13 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Online
#14 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Six shooter unloads on him,,tunneler drills a whole through his heart ( his weakness by the way). Pin head rips his head and limbs off, and torch burns the remains to a crisp...

Have you not at all seen a chucky movie?

Mattson said that Chucky was burned to a chrisp in CP1 which Chucky was and Chucky didnt die, survived hot plastic, drowned, went flying several feet in the air and landed hard on the ground and still came back.

Chucky stomps easily.

#15 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Chuckys nose bled in the factory scene and that was when he was permanently trapped in his body, if he would of said the chaint earlier when he had Andy tied to the bed and Kyle didnt interupt by crawling through Andys window, then Andy would of been screwed.

Chucky does not need an amulet to say the chant. How else did he switch Tiffanys body from her human form to a doll form long before he ever got ahold fo the amulet? Not only that, Why didnt he ever hunt his amulet down in earlier films and yet say the chant?

The writers were stupid. Thats why Bride and Seed Of Chuckys complete ass and an Abomination to Makind.

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Chuckys nose bled in the factory scene and that was when he was permanently trapped in his body, if he would of said the chaint earlier when he had Andy tied to the bed and Kyle didnt interupt by crawling through Andys window, then Andy would of been screwed.

Chucky does not need an amulet to say the chant. How else did he switch Tiffanys body from her human form to a doll form long before he ever got ahold fo the amulet? Not only that, Why didnt he ever hunt his amulet down in earlier films and yet say the chant?

The writers were stupid. Thats why Bride and Seed Of Chuckys complete ass and an Abomination to Makind.

lol Did you know that BOC and SOF had the same writers and people that did the other films? Don Manchini haha, he admits the fans hated Seed so that's why they're rebooting. Well Curse coming out next year will be after Child's Play 3 so I'm curious to see how that's going to play being as how he was tossed into fan..

LMAO, the Chucky stealing from Lex and stabbing Superman thing made me laugh man. More so because I'm trying to picture that. But I don't know, leaning Superman there lol Lex would probably try to acquire Chucky to work for him haha.

Yeah I know about the scene with that, that's why I was saying time doesn't help Chucky man lol. He needs to rush or he's screwed. No I'm saying, he doesn't need it to say the chant I'm saying he needs the amulet to permanently transfers into a human body as he states in Bride. So I agree with you there. The amulet is for human permanent transfer and for human to human. One thing I never figured out, in the first movie he had nothing around his neck but in Bride they added that lol. You notice that? Like you said the writers kind of botched that one lol

Online
#17 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Chuckys nose bled in the factory scene and that was when he was permanently trapped in his body, if he would of said the chaint earlier when he had Andy tied to the bed and Kyle didnt interupt by crawling through Andys window, then Andy would of been screwed.

Chucky does not need an amulet to say the chant. How else did he switch Tiffanys body from her human form to a doll form long before he ever got ahold fo the amulet? Not only that, Why didnt he ever hunt his amulet down in earlier films and yet say the chant?

The writers were stupid. Thats why Bride and Seed Of Chuckys complete ass and an Abomination to Makind.

lol Did you know that BOC and SOF had the same writers and people that did the other films? Don Manchini haha, he admits the fans hated Seed so that's why they're rebooting. Well Curse coming out next year will be after Child's Play 3 so I'm curious to see how that's going to play being as how he was tossed into fan..

LMAO, the Chucky stealing from Lex and stabbing Superman thing made me laugh man. More so because I'm trying to picture that. But I don't know, leaning Superman there lol Lex would probably try to acquire Chucky to work for him haha.

Yeah I know about the scene with that, that's why I was saying time doesn't help Chucky man lol. He needs to rush or he's screwed. No I'm saying, he doesn't need it to say the chant I'm saying he needs the amulet to permanently transfers into a human body as he states in Bride. So I agree with you there. The amulet is for human permanent transfer and for human to human. One thing I never figured out, in the first movie he had nothing around his neck but in Bride they added that lol. You notice that? Like you said the writers kind of botched that one lol

I know Don Manchini and David Kiristian or whatever his last name is are the same writers from cp1,2 and 3, but if they were smart, they would of stopped making chucky movies after Child's Play 2, Yeah im curious about Curse Of Chucky as well. I hear Tiffany and Glend/Glenda wont be in it which is awesome so the movie wont be half stupdid. anyways if an Amulet was needed and this is also where the writers messed up, How did Tiffany switch Bodys with Jennifer Tilly at the end of SOC? She didnt have no damn amulet. lol see thats where the writers screw up their own scripts. lol

LOL Yeah Chucky would work for lex and they probably would become buddys cause Luthors awfully evil. but we gotta becareful, we dont wanna upset the superman fanboys that will cry out " Oh Superman could stay away from chucky and burn the kryptonite " and blah blah blah........NO.......... Lex has beaten Supes plenty of times cause Supermans half retarded anyways.

Again as I said above, Tiffany never used an Amulet to get into Jennifers body. Thats a stupid glitch the writers added to BOC cause they obviously couldnt think of a better solution for the film. Nah, I dont think the Amulets for human to doll or human to human otherwise Chucky wouldnt of been able to tansfet Tiffanys soul into a doll after he killed her in boc.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Chuckys nose bled in the factory scene and that was when he was permanently trapped in his body, if he would of said the chaint earlier when he had Andy tied to the bed and Kyle didnt interupt by crawling through Andys window, then Andy would of been screwed.

Chucky does not need an amulet to say the chant. How else did he switch Tiffanys body from her human form to a doll form long before he ever got ahold fo the amulet? Not only that, Why didnt he ever hunt his amulet down in earlier films and yet say the chant?

The writers were stupid. Thats why Bride and Seed Of Chuckys complete ass and an Abomination to Makind.

lol Did you know that BOC and SOF had the same writers and people that did the other films? Don Manchini haha, he admits the fans hated Seed so that's why they're rebooting. Well Curse coming out next year will be after Child's Play 3 so I'm curious to see how that's going to play being as how he was tossed into fan..

LMAO, the Chucky stealing from Lex and stabbing Superman thing made me laugh man. More so because I'm trying to picture that. But I don't know, leaning Superman there lol Lex would probably try to acquire Chucky to work for him haha.

Yeah I know about the scene with that, that's why I was saying time doesn't help Chucky man lol. He needs to rush or he's screwed. No I'm saying, he doesn't need it to say the chant I'm saying he needs the amulet to permanently transfers into a human body as he states in Bride. So I agree with you there. The amulet is for human permanent transfer and for human to human. One thing I never figured out, in the first movie he had nothing around his neck but in Bride they added that lol. You notice that? Like you said the writers kind of botched that one lol

I know Don Manchini and David Kiristian or whatever his last name is are the same writers from cp1,2 and 3, but if they were smart, they would of stopped making chucky movies after Child's Play 2, Yeah im curious about Curse Of Chucky as well. I hear Tiffany and Glend/Glenda wont be in it which is awesome so the movie wont be half stupdid. anyways if an Amulet was needed and this is also where the writers messed up, How did Tiffany switch Bodys with Jennifer Tilly at the end of SOC? She didnt have no damn amulet. lol see thats where the writers screw up their own scripts. lol

LOL Yeah Chucky would work for lex and they probably would become buddys cause Luthors awfully evil. but we gotta becareful, we dont wanna upset the superman fanboys that will cry out " Oh Superman could stay away from chucky and burn the kryptonite " and blah blah blah........NO.......... Lex has beaten Supes plenty of times cause Supermans half retarded anyways.

Again as I said above, Tiffany never used an Amulet to get into Jennifers body. Thats a stupid glitch the writers added to BOC cause they obviously couldnt think of a better solution for the film. Nah, I dont think the Amulets for human to doll or human to human otherwise Chucky wouldnt of been able to tansfet Tiffanys soul into a doll after he killed her in boc.

I liked the first 3 a lot more then 4 and 5 lol myself. Yeah, I heard Curse will come out halloween next year and then the Child's Play reboot in 2014 rumored to have tiffany involved as a past reference with Chucky/Charle's Lee Ray when he's still human. But the tiffany thing is a rumor. I think they're done with doll sex and Glen/Glenda lol I hope.

Yeah, I know I think that's like contradictions on their part lol. Like you said, bad writing...they should just ditch the whole amulet thing and stick to the classic voodoo magic. Well, I like Superman a lot too lol but I do agree that Luthor and Chucky would get along until one tries to betray the other lol. You should make a topic, Chucky vs. Batman lol. Now that would piss people off haha.

In Bride, Chucky said he needed the amulet of damballa to permanently transfer souls into human bodies. If I'm not mistaken.

Online
#19 Edited by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Decapitron will win but he can mess Chucky up. Not sure about the about Chucky being evil god though, he does have weaknesses such as the heart gig.

I'm just saying, Chucky's cool and all and badass but I wouldn't underestimate the puppets. Their formula makes them immortal so long as they have enough to juice them. Andre Toulon says this in a few movies. It's really two kinds of magic. Voodoo magic vs. Egyptian magic.

Chucky only has a heart when he stays in his doll form within along period of time.......... Some scenes he bled and some scenes you just saw stuffing come out of him when he was shot or stabbed. Like in Cp2, it showed him having nose bleeds off and on, that was a sign on turning human. He couldnt switch bodys with Andy at the end of Cp2 in the good guy factory because he had turned completly human as soon as he got done saying the chant. Thats why their bodys didnt switch, if he hadnt of gotten interupted so many other times, Andy would be toast and Chucky would be human again. When he first becomes a doll, he doesnt have a heart until hes in it within an amount of time.

Chucky could even switch bodys with Superman and murder him....etc....

Superman? if he could knock Clark out and since Magic does effect him but he'd have to have green k lol.

But yeah, the longer Chucky stays the more he becomes human. Yeah, I liked how the second film he was bleeding lol. That was cool. Oh yeah, that's why Andy was fighting him because time is definitely not helping Chucky here, but then again I didn't necessarily say soul switch but rather defeat. Of course if you think he can do so to one of the other puppets, that's fine I guess.

They later revealed though that to permanently soul transfer to human body he needs the amulet of damballa.

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Chuckys nose bled in the factory scene and that was when he was permanently trapped in his body, if he would of said the chaint earlier when he had Andy tied to the bed and Kyle didnt interupt by crawling through Andys window, then Andy would of been screwed.

Chucky does not need an amulet to say the chant. How else did he switch Tiffanys body from her human form to a doll form long before he ever got ahold fo the amulet? Not only that, Why didnt he ever hunt his amulet down in earlier films and yet say the chant?

The writers were stupid. Thats why Bride and Seed Of Chuckys complete ass and an Abomination to Makind.

lol Did you know that BOC and SOF had the same writers and people that did the other films? Don Manchini haha, he admits the fans hated Seed so that's why they're rebooting. Well Curse coming out next year will be after Child's Play 3 so I'm curious to see how that's going to play being as how he was tossed into fan..

LMAO, the Chucky stealing from Lex and stabbing Superman thing made me laugh man. More so because I'm trying to picture that. But I don't know, leaning Superman there lol Lex would probably try to acquire Chucky to work for him haha.

Yeah I know about the scene with that, that's why I was saying time doesn't help Chucky man lol. He needs to rush or he's screwed. No I'm saying, he doesn't need it to say the chant I'm saying he needs the amulet to permanently transfers into a human body as he states in Bride. So I agree with you there. The amulet is for human permanent transfer and for human to human. One thing I never figured out, in the first movie he had nothing around his neck but in Bride they added that lol. You notice that? Like you said the writers kind of botched that one lol

I know Don Manchini and David Kiristian or whatever his last name is are the same writers from cp1,2 and 3, but if they were smart, they would of stopped making chucky movies after Child's Play 2, Yeah im curious about Curse Of Chucky as well. I hear Tiffany and Glend/Glenda wont be in it which is awesome so the movie wont be half stupdid. anyways if an Amulet was needed and this is also where the writers messed up, How did Tiffany switch Bodys with Jennifer Tilly at the end of SOC? She didnt have no damn amulet. lol see thats where the writers screw up their own scripts. lol

LOL Yeah Chucky would work for lex and they probably would become buddys cause Luthors awfully evil. but we gotta becareful, we dont wanna upset the superman fanboys that will cry out " Oh Superman could stay away from chucky and burn the kryptonite " and blah blah blah........NO.......... Lex has beaten Supes plenty of times cause Supermans half retarded anyways.

Again as I said above, Tiffany never used an Amulet to get into Jennifers body. Thats a stupid glitch the writers added to BOC cause they obviously couldnt think of a better solution for the film. Nah, I dont think the Amulets for human to doll or human to human otherwise Chucky wouldnt of been able to tansfet Tiffanys soul into a doll after he killed her in boc.

I liked the first 3 a lot more then 4 and 5 lol myself. Yeah, I heard Curse will come out halloween next year and then the Child's Play reboot in 2014 rumored to have tiffany involved as a past reference with Chucky/Charle's Lee Ray when he's still human. But the tiffany thing is a rumor. I think they're done with doll sex and Glen/Glenda lol I hope.

Yeah, I know I think that's like contradictions on their part lol. Like you said, bad writing...they should just ditch the whole amulet thing and stick to the classic voodoo magic. Well, I like Superman a lot too lol but I do agree that Luthor and Chucky would get along until one tries to betray the other lol. You should make a topic, Chucky vs. Batman lol. Now that would piss people off haha.

In Bride, Chucky said he needed the amulet of damballa to permanently transfer souls into human bodies. If I'm not mistaken.

Yeah the first 3 movies were good, 3 was ok, but not as good as the first 2, I think it was the Military School thing that bored me at certain points of the film. Yeah I heard about that Child's Play remake too coming out in 2014. Yeah they're done with Tiffany and Glend/Glenda

If I made a Chucky vs Batman thread, then all the Batman fanboys will cheerlead for Batman, I mean we got people on here stupid enough to believe Batman with just a years prep can beat Galactus..LOL Give Batman 20 years prepe and Galactus would flick Batman into little crums. Chucky stomps, he take a knive and poke Batmans eyeballs out and blind him, then take a pistol and blow his brains out. Batman doesnt believe in killing so he wont kill Chucky, but Chucky wont stop until Batmans dead.

I dont think the amulet helps much cause he had it at the end of BOC when he said the chain, but their souls didnt go through cause Tiffany had to interupt him with her love fetish.

#20 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAboveAll Yeah, ok I'm going to stop quoting for this page because it's slow lol loading.

They're done with Glen, the doll sex crap lol but heard rumors they might bring Tiffany back in human form to reference Chucky's past with her but this is all rumors for now. Only way I'd be fine with that is if they have her in the beginning screwing Chucky(when he's a human) then he goes off, crime happens and becomes "Chucky" we all know otherwise, they should leave her out.

Well, while I'm a fan of Batman too honestly I do think he's overrated with the "Batman can defeat anyone" I mean I'm sure he could deal with Chucky, but not sure if he could rid Chucky completely lol. Yeah, that's another thing the whole love thing was weird lol. They should just ditch the amulet idea all together and leave it as original arch with voodoo magic, that's it lol.

LOL, the Chucky poking Batman's eyes out dude I'm trying to picture that in my head...

Online
#21 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Chucky uses voodoo magic?

#22 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Vaeternus said:

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Chucky uses voodoo magic?

Duh!

Have you not seen a Chucky film at all? He uses it in every movie.

#23 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Vaeternus said:

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Chucky uses voodoo magic?

Duh!

Have you not seen a Chucky film at all? He uses it in every movie.

Sorry, I don't watch alot of horror movies. I'm not interested in bloods, guts, death pain, saddness. I have watched alot of them, but I'd rather stick with more happier characters..

#24 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Vaeternus said:

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Chucky uses voodoo magic?

Duh!

Have you not seen a Chucky film at all? He uses it in every movie.

Sorry, I don't watch alot of horror movies. I'm not interested in bloods, guts, death pain, saddness. I have watched alot of them, but I'd rather stick with more happier characters..

lol it's all good dude, glad you posted! We all like different things :)

But yeah, Chucky is all about voodoo magic. The puppet master puppets, started off evil but turn good.

Online
#25 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Vaeternus said:

Thanks for the thoughts ;)

Chucky uses voodoo magic?

Duh!

Have you not seen a Chucky film at all? He uses it in every movie.

Sorry, I don't watch alot of horror movies. I'm not interested in bloods, guts, death pain, saddness. I have watched alot of them, but I'd rather stick with more happier characters..

I love horror movies.

I loved the scene in CP2 when Chucky stabbed Andys teacher with a Basketball pump or in CP1 When he knocks Andys babysitter out the window three or more stories high..........LOL........GO CHUCKY......................keep killing....................

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Toulon's puppets

#27 Posted by VeganDiet (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Dude, can you stop with all your creepy sex stuff? Like every single debate thread I've seen you in you make some sort of creepy sex reference with "rape"-ish undertones. And it's not funny or clever. It's just weird and uncomfortable.

#28 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Werid.You must have a love for death, stabbing, pain, hurt, pain, saddness, killing foaming of the mouth...

Dude, can you stop with all your creepy sex stuff? Like every single debate thread I've seen you in you make some sort of creepy sex reference with "rape"-ish undertones. And it's not funny or clever. It's just weird and uncomfortable.

Well, Is right, it's completely creepy.

#29 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Dude, can you stop with all your creepy sex stuff? Like every single debate thread I've seen you in you make some sort of creepy sex reference with "rape"-ish undertones. And it's not funny or clever. It's just weird and uncomfortable.

How do you even know if i'm the same guy? dont accuse me of being someone when u dont know for a fact it is. I didnt use the word "rape" so stop crying.

@MasterJohn said:

Werid.You must have a love for death, stabbing, pain, hurt, pain, saddness, killing foaming of the mouth...

Alot of people love horror movies so they obviously enjoy watching people being taunted, stalked, murder, shot, slashed....etc

Oh and just so I dont forget.

Chucky stomps Puppet Master toys...........hard and hard.

#30 Posted by VeganDiet (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@VeganDiet said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Dude, can you stop with all your creepy sex stuff? Like every single debate thread I've seen you in you make some sort of creepy sex reference with "rape"-ish undertones. And it's not funny or clever. It's just weird and uncomfortable.

How do you even know if i'm the same guy? dont accuse me of being someone when u dont know for a fact it is. I didnt use the word "rape" so stop crying.

It's not a difficult deduction. You have the same typing style, the same affection for Chucky and other movie characters, and the same creepy predilection for forcible penetration of Superman with obvious sexual overtones. It's obvious who you are. You have not once fooled anyone. But none of that is really relevant. All I was asking was for you to cool it with the creepy sex stuff. It's really starting to look like you spend an inordinate amount of time looking at porn starring Superman.

#31 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@VeganDiet said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Chucky would Rob Lex Luthor of all his Kryptonite and make a kryptonite knife out of it and ram in supermans mouth and make superman lick it and suck it!

Dude, can you stop with all your creepy sex stuff? Like every single debate thread I've seen you in you make some sort of creepy sex reference with "rape"-ish undertones. And it's not funny or clever. It's just weird and uncomfortable.

How do you even know if i'm the same guy? dont accuse me of being someone when u dont know for a fact it is. I didnt use the word "rape" so stop crying.

It's not a difficult deduction. You have the same typing style, the same affection for Chucky and other movie characters, and the same creepy predilection for forcible penetration of Superman with obvious sexual overtones. It's obvious who you are. You have not once fooled anyone. But none of that is really relevant. All I was asking was for you to cool it with the creepy sex stuff. It's really starting to look like you spend an inordinate amount of time looking at porn starring Superman.

You know whats crazy

1. I dont even know you unless you're someone under an alternate account.

2. You obviously stalk to know all this crap.

3. As much as you enjoy following me around, I don't know to feel flattered or worried.

Further more, I don't even know Superman, I know of him, but never read a comic or a Superman movie a day in my life so that right there is a bald face lie. I would never speak on a character I know nothing of.

#32 Posted by VeganDiet (828 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I'm a user and frequenter of the comicvine website, same as you. I know who you are because you have a ton of alts and post in tons of threads. You also have quite a bit of a reputation as a Terminator Fanatic. I'm new to the site and I know this. It's not hard to pick up on.

2.You act like it's difficult to notice who you are. You type literally the exact same on every account I've seen you use. And you are seriously always making these weird sexual comments about Superman.

3. Ummm... neither. Because I don't.....

You speak of Superman all the time. You did in this very thread. Like a couple hours ago. And you constantly stir up crap in Terminator threads about how "such-and-such Terminator would rape Superman up the nose."

#33 Posted by BarelyAverage (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Chucky wins. His durability is something to be awed upon...

#34 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if I did Zatanna vs Chucky, everyone would scream "MISMATCH, MISMATCH"

#35 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

1. I'm a user and frequenter of the comicvine website, same as you. I know who you are because you have a ton of alts and post in tons of threads. You also have quite a bit of a reputation as a Terminator Fanatic. I'm new to the site and I know this. It's not hard to pick up on.

2.You act like it's difficult to notice who you are. You type literally the exact same on every account I've seen you use. And you are seriously always making these weird sexual comments about Superman.

3. Ummm... neither. Because I don't.....

You speak of Superman all the time. You did in this very thread. Like a couple hours ago. And you constantly stir up crap in Terminator threads about how "such-and-such Terminator would rape Superman up the nose."

1. If im a fanatic why would you care? It aint me that turns those TERMINATOR threads into a mess, its the other trolls who hang here.

2. I never tried to hide my identities, I just didnt know what you were talking about at first.

3. Obviously yes you do.

Yes the Superman vs TERMINATOR argument,

Me saying TERMINATOR could rape Superman up his nose is not sexual, if I said " TERMINATOR shoves his liquid fingers in his rectum area " then that would be sexual, in real life in the middle east, they kill some people by pulling their brain out of their nostrols. People can run their mouth about Superman being to fast and blah blah blah...NO....... Wont work cause Supermans half retarded..... He will let you come up to you and hit him....... Remember in superman returns that guy who was firing that gatlin gun at him, then Superman let him walk up to his face and shoot him in the eye with a pistol. Thats enough to convince me, he would assume the TERMINATOR can penetrate his body, so he'll let the TERMINATOR walk up to him unexpectivley and then TERMINATOR shoves those liquid fingers up Supermans nose and blows his brains out with ease. Batmans gotten the tar beaten out of him by thugs.

#36 Posted by VeganDiet (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll:

rape

[reyp] Show IPA noun, verb, raped, rap·ing.

noun

1.the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.

2.any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

If you are using the word rape, it is inherently sexual. Unless you mean he plans to carry Superman off by his nose, which I doubt. All I'm saying is to think about the language that you use. It may seem innocuous to you, but to others it's not.

#37 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet: 1. Are you autistic? I wonder if you are, cause you remind me of a kid who lives behind me whos autistic and he obsesses over the same words over and over again like you do.

2. TERMINATOR ramming his liquid finger up Supermans nose is not rape, its Murder!

3. Rape is a Word, its not prophanity, its english so theirs nothing insulting about it unless you made a threat to someone, then thats different. If TERMINATOR decided to rape Superman, then he would, Nothing You or I could do about it. TERMINATOR does as he wishes.

#38 Posted by cliffrice (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter the win goes to puppets. the puppets are to well army and the number game will get the chuckster.

3 hours prep chuckey, chuckey is stealthy and can pick them off one by one. chucky is just plain smarter.

thi limited roster goes to chuckey as well. he is much more agile and agressive than the Puppets. Plus voo doo.

#39 Edited by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice said:

Random encounter the win goes to puppets. the puppets are to well army and the number game will get the chuckster.

3 hours prep chuckey, chuckey is stealthy and can pick them off one by one. chucky is just plain smarter.

thi limited roster goes to chuckey as well. he is much more agile and agressive than the Puppets. Plus voo doo.

Interesting write up, I do think the voodoo magic vs. puppets egyptian magic is close though. One brings anything inanimate to life, the other transfers your soul to inanimated things thus extending your life.

@Rumble Man said:

Toulon's puppets

Interesting, Toulon's puppets you think clear all rounds or just a few?

Online
#40 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

When Chucky dies it takes quite a while for him to return,,whe he was trapped in the fire place in one,,it was stated that he didn't die cause he must be shot in the heart..once they shot him in the heart they destroyed the only living part of him thus he died and took years to return,,in two after the melt down he didn't return until Andy was a teenager in military school where he was tossed in a fan ,,,Chucky becomes more human every time he is in his body,,thus he can be killed..the puppets are merely a vessel for a soul and don't die unless completely destroyed ,,so no Chucky doesn't stomp I own every child's play and puppet master film,,,,have you seen every puppet master?

#41 Posted by Work (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

When Chucky dies it takes quite a while for him to return,,whe he was trapped in the fire place in one,,it was stated that he didn't die cause he must be shot in the heart..once they shot him in the heart they destroyed the only living part of him thus he died and took years to return,,in two after the melt down he didn't return until Andy was a teenager in military school where he was tossed in a fan ,,,Chucky becomes more human every time he is in his body,,thus he can be killed..the puppets are merely a vessel for a soul and don't die unless completely destroyed ,,so no Chucky doesn't stomp I own every child's play and puppet master film,,,,have you seen every puppet master?

Chucky didnt really die in cp2. He reincarnated into a new doll.

Rewatch the ending.

#42 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

He always comes back its a plot device,,my point is that he would be temporarily killed by the puppets giving them a win,,there's no way he's taking them all out they work as a team he would be overwhelmed,,he still has weaknesses to exploit...I don't know where this notion that Chucky is smarter than the puppets came from,,he was a criminal with a black acquaintance who happened to teach him voodoo ....each one of the puppets was once alive,,the jester was once a librarian,,I'd wager a man devoted to books is smarter than a strangler criminal who put his essence I to a doll

#43 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the alternate ending not canon though, just for TV ending? In the actual theatre version he got blown up and came back in CP3 via new doll reincarnation.

Online
#44 Posted by Work (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

He always comes back its a plot device,,my point is that he would be temporarily killed by the puppets giving them a win,,there's no way he's taking them all out they work as a team he would be overwhelmed,,he still has weaknesses to exploit...I don't know where this notion that Chucky is smarter than the puppets came from,,he was a criminal with a black acquaintance who happened to teach him voodoo ....each one of the puppets was once alive,,the jester was once a librarian,,I'd wager a man devoted to books is smarter than a strangler criminal who put his essence I to a doll

No. The Puppets arent gonna beat Chucky period. Chuckys had his head blown off, legs, arms, hands...etc and was able to still operate and in cp1 he had his head, one leg, and one arm blown off and still nearly killed a damn cop with just those body parts. Those Puppets have been taken out by fire and electricution, Chucky went through worse and didnt die. Chucky steps on those puppets and kills them with extreme ease.

@Vaeternus said:

Isn't the alternate ending not canon though, just for TV ending? In the actual theatre version he got blown up and came back in CP3 via new doll reincarnation.

I thought canon meant its not real or doesnt exist? Either way canon is just a word used on CV and the alternate ending was cut so it didnt mess up with the beginning of Cp3 When his blood dripped in the hot plastic and reincarnates into a doll again. In cp2 as you can see in that alternate ending, Chuckys eyeball sinks into the lake of hot plastic and makes a doll head out of him. Either way Chucky didnt die. Chuckys heart is only full grown and killable when Chuckys in his body within along period of time.

Remember too when they rebuilt Chucky at the beginning of cp2 they used a machine to punch in doll eyes and the machine didnt work and the guy smacked the machine like 3 times and you can see the redness in Chuckys eyes when that guy got electricuted. Thats a sign of Pure Evil = Black Magic.

Chucky Murders the Puppets without any effort, he steps on them and laughs as they die.

#45 Posted by Vaeternus (8354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Work, Yeah well alternate endings that are cut are not canon. Just an alternate ending. The canon endings are the ones showed in theatres. Plus I think the way he came back in CP3 made more sense then just him smiling from a new doll out of nowhere, that really made no sense so I'm glad they cut that honestly.

I think no prep, The puppets will win here. Prep, Chucky has the edge.

Online
#46 Posted by clownsrus (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@Work, Yeah well alternate endings that are cut are not canon. Just an alternate ending. The canon endings are the ones showed in theatres. Plus I think the way he came back in CP3 made more sense then just him smiling from a new doll out of nowhere, that really made no sense so I'm glad they cut that honestly.

I think no prep, The puppets will win here. Prep, Chucky has the edge.

Omg. thats where we agree to disagree, that alternate ending is freaking awesome. It looked creepy too how he gave that evil smile when he came back, but hwe didnt die.

On the Second Round Chucky will definitely win with prep. I remember in CP3 he used a grenade to try to kill all the soldiers and Whitehust jumped over the grenade to save the people from dying. If Chucky would of done that to the puppets, he would of floored all of them.

Random Encounter Chucky still wins, hes stronger, faster, more durable, smarter.......etc....... Chucky would kick 3 of their heads off in one kick...... Puppets are to tiny and to small for Chucky.... Chucky has access to black magic... Chucky destroys with incredible ease.

#47 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Chucky dies in every movie than comes back via plot. If torch burnt him to ashes..or tunneler drilled him straight through the chest destroying his heart which is vulnerable Chucky would die and it would take a while for him to come back but they would get the win..this is an opinion thread so saying Chucky wins period is is stochastic

#48 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Chucky dies in every movie than comes back via plot. If torch burnt him to ashes..or tunneler drilled him straight through the chest destroying his heart which is vulnerable Chucky would die and it would take a while for him to come back but they would get the win..this is an opinion thread so saying Chucky wins period is is stochastic

Chucky dies in every movie? NO.... I just proved to you he didnt die in cp2 and theirs a video a page or so back that shows that he didnt die at the end of Seed Of Chucky..... Unlike the Puppets, they do die and stay dead... All of them...... Chuckys heart only becomes human when hes in the doll body within a long period of time which was said by John in CP1 which was the man who toaught him how to transfer his soul in and out of bodys.

Anyone who thinks the puppet who dies from having their heads blown off is gonna beat the Evil Doll who had his head, body, melted, and burned and came back to life needs to lay off whatever drugs they're on.

Chucky God stomps with his shoe thats bigger than those itty, bitty, teeny, tiny puppets.

#49 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@OneAb0veAll said:

Please Chucky Stomps.

#50 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he will find a way back into another doll,,they need to make money ,,it's called a franchise,,I find it funny that no one thinks its odd that there's always a new doll to jump into...in 1,2&3 he gets destroyed and only through some miracle of voodoo does he find a new doll,,you think he would transfer his soul into something better