Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TERMINATOR69
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round 1. Battle takes place in the dream world.

Round 2. Battle takes place in the real world. Freddy has his knives. Chucky has a Butcher knife and a 50 caliber desert eagle.

Who Wins?

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jeronimo

Round 1:FK

Round 2:Chucky - the gun gives him the advantage.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hermankeson

Freddy went toe to toe with Jason, Chucky isn't going to do shaeit to freddy.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Round 1: Freddy tortures and torments Chucky to death. 

Round 2: Freddy wrecks Chucky with those knives. He would be-head Chucky and put his head in a toy box.

Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Journal

Round 1. Freddy easily.

Round 2. Chucky Stomps........ Real Hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people underestimate Chucky, do people forget how hard it is to put Chucky down for good?

Round 1: I think Chucky could just dream up a Voodoo doll & kick Freddy's ass that way.

Round 2: With a .50 cal D.Eagle Chucky wins hands down without it, Chucky still wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Chucky can take more damage than Freddy & Jason combined & still keep coming he may not have a very high damage output but it's enough to take down Freddy in the real world.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy both rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire: A doll with a knife has only slightly more damage output than a toddler.

I don't think Freddy will suffer from pis or idiocy like the ppl in Chucky films despite him getting beaten by teenagers.

He could just take away the knife from Chucky and stick his foot on him for an incap, boot him somewhere for bfr just repeatedly stomp on him and scatter the pieces.

You think stomping on Chucky is going to do anything he doesn't need to be in one piece to kill people he was cut in half & still kept coming. Chucky just cuts Freddy's Achilles tendon then slits his throat.

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chucky gets stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire said:

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire: A doll with a knife has only slightly more damage output than a toddler.

I don't think Freddy will suffer from pis or idiocy like the ppl in Chucky films despite him getting beaten by teenagers.

He could just take away the knife from Chucky and stick his foot on him for an incap, boot him somewhere for bfr just repeatedly stomp on him and scatter the pieces.

You think stomping on Chucky is going to do anything he doesn't need to be in one piece to kill people he was cut in half & still kept coming. Chucky just cuts Freddy's Achilles tendon then slits his throat.

You ignored- slapping away the knife and putting his foot on him for an incap and booting him out a window (or wherever) for bfr, and i meant he takes the knife away and stomps on him repeatedly, if that doesn't work he simply chops him up and scatters the pieces some where far away.

A man with claws isn't losing a majority to a doll with a knife.

Let me guess your one of those people that thinks Jason Voorhees would stomp Michel Myers. Am I wrong?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Ok I'll get back on track. If Fred managed to disarm Chuck he'd just run away & find something else to kill him with & Chucky is too small & quick to be oneshoted by Freddy.

I'll admit if Freddy managed to pin Chucky he would win but I doubt Chuck would let that happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire said:

@leo-343:

Ok I'll get back on track. If Fred managed to disarm Chuck he'd just run away & find something else to kill him with & Chucky is too small & quick to be oneshoted by Freddy.

I'll admit if Freddy managed to pin Chucky he would win but I doubt Chuck would let that happen.

How would Chucky stop a grown man from pinning him down? With his dolls strength? Op says that's the weapons the get, never said anything about other objects and Chucky isn't that fast rlly, his tiny legs wouldn't let him get away fast enough before he's booted away and bfr'd. I mean when he's running away nothing is stopping Freddy from just booting him away. Never mentioned him being one shotted.

A doll vs a man. No.

Nothing short of blowing him up is going to stop Chucky & Freddy has too many vital weak points as a mortal man & like the op says Chucky has a big ass gun, firing it is going to knock him on his ass but a bullet in the chest is going to hurt a hell of a lot more than smacking your self in the face with a pistol.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy both rounds. Freddy was taking on Jason in the real world assuming that counts.

Spykat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminator69: Freddy wins, both rounds.
Chuckie is basically just a sneaky little kid with high durability.
I am tempted to call this "child abuse" ;-)

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy both rounds easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire said:

@leo-343 said:

@killerforhire said:

@leo-343:

How would Chucky stop a grown man from pinning him down? With his dolls strength? Op says that's the weapons the get, never said anything about other objects and Chucky isn't that fast rlly, his tiny legs wouldn't let him get away fast enough before he's booted away and bfr'd. I mean when he's running away nothing is stopping Freddy from just booting him away. Never mentioned him being one shotted.

A doll vs a man. No.

Nothing short of blowing him up is going to stop Chucky & Freddy has too many vital weak points as a mortal man & like the op says Chucky has a big ass gun, firing it is going to knock him on his ass but a bullet in the chest is going to hurt a hell of a lot more than smacking your self in the face with a pistol.

Except you're conveniently missing the fact that it won't smack him in the face, it smack fuly grown people with muscles in the face, Chucky will fly a few feet and that combined with a Desert Eagles crappy accuracy says he'll miss. A doll shooting a guy in the chest with a Desert Eagle? Lol. Have you seen those guns?

Bfr, bfr and more bfr, he doesn't have to put him down, bfr is a win, just throw him away or boot far away- that's a win.

Chucky will go flying after the gun smacks the shit out of his face sure but if aiming at center of mass why do you presume he'll miss?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've fired a .44 mag gas operated American version of the D.Eagle with a 4 in" extended barrel & I know a larger caliber with lower muzzle velocity isn't as accurate but how bad could it be?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must also mention that Chucky has consistently shown that he has the strength of a full grown man time & time again.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Creeper113

@killerforhire: Chucky may have the strength of a full grown man but Freddy's strength in the real world is still superhuman and his durability far exceeds that of a human. Take for example his feats in the battle with Jason, any one of the blows that he received would have killed a normal human, including getting thrown dozens of yards hard enough to go crashing through a building. He was also strong enough to slice through the steel banding on the rebar, steel valves on the air tanks with a flick of his wrist. Freddy also brings some other abilities into the real world with him including wall crawling (as seen in Freddy's Dead,) that will gives him an even greater edge over the doll. Chucky is actually outclassed on every front here, yes he can take more damage but only because his doll body is less durable than Freddy's or even a normal human.

In the Dream World this is a straight stomp, though pretty much anyone gets a Krueger stomp there.

Avatar image for symbiotepsychopath
SymbiotePsychopath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.KillerForHire's argument stands;Chucky,despite being in a doll's body(head reinforced by steel BTW,as shown in Child's Play 2),retains the strength of a full grown man.These feats are repeatedly shown in the films.That point alone drops anyone else's argument on this thread that Freddy is simply going up against "doll strength".

Lol!How the hell do you even gauge a doll's strength?...YOU DONT.Its an inanimate object.Like a toothbrush.What's the strength of a toothbrush?Only about as strong as the guy that's using it,eh?Now take the toothbrush,put it in the hands of a psychopathic,serial killing,mob hang around that knows voodoo magic.Well that toothbrush can just be all kinds of different now can't it?

Getting off track here,but making a point hopefully.

Let's take a look at backgrounds between these two characters.

They are both killers.We know this.

Now what separates these folks is the difference in their victims while they were STILL ALIVE:

Freddy Krueger is a child killer.Not even straight out.He used enticement for this.He was just a dude with a penchant doing that.

Chucky was involved and experienced,with organized crime,gunplay and voodoo/black magic.

Chucky knows what it takes to kill a full grown human with his bare hands without the help of those things(aside from maybe organized crime)making him more experienced in the area of murder.Freddy didn't really get too good in that area until after he became a demon.At that point,he had gained some serious physical and kinetic strength.

That being said,and to make an argument for Chucky here,who says Chucky can't augment his already man-sized strength with voodoo?The only problem with this is that he would have to use his skills to initially incap Freddy temporarily for him to be able to buy the time to do this.Does Freddy have any knowledge of Chuckys voodoo abilities or knowledge of Chucky at all in this fight?If not,well he's in for some shitty surprises.

Another point is the size difference between these two characters.Physicality.Freddy is what?6ft something,right?Chucky is like 3ft tall.Let's face it:the first thing Krueger would do as soon as he knew he was being challenged by a "doll" would be what he always does when being challenged or otherwise-fuck with them.Of course that will work on any of his regular fare(normal,scared humans,that usually find a way to kick his ass,,,SAME AS CHUCK BTW,so don't spout "fanboy" on me lol).Aside from Jason Voorhees who doesn't really comprehend trash talk hijinx and just kills(Freddy being one of his victims after a hard fought gore spurting fest).ANYWAY.Chucky would make this guy look like a dinosaur as soon as he opens his mouth,then most likely disappear somewhere to concoct the most sadistic way to take this guy out(brings up another point,battle location).Agility wise,Freddy is outclassed,not counting his teleporting trickery.Freddy cannot brawl with him as he would a full grown man,leading Chucky to constantly take out his legs(and this is with no weapons or voodoo stuff).Fighting a doll sized opponent with a full grown man's strength would present an awkwardness and disadvantage in itself for anyone.Never mind if the little shit is packing heat and a blade...and voodoo.

Let's take a look a durability.

Freddy Krueger and Chucky have been shown to have similar damage tolerance.Beatings,stabbings,burnings,shootings,bad one liners,etc.I'm willing to make this area of competition equal here.

If Freddy tries taking him in the dream world,I believe Chucky will get out of it BECAUSE:

1.He is not human.

2.He is not scared

3.He is just as psychotic as Krueger.

4.Voodoo gets him out.

In the real world?Freddy may as well not even try.

Bottom Line:

Dream World-Chucky:6/10

Real World-Chucky:8 & a half/10

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.KillerForHire's argument stands;Chucky,despite being in a doll's body(head reinforced by steel BTW,as shown in Child's Play 2),retains the strength of a full grown man.These feats are repeatedly shown in the films.That point alone drops anyone else's argument on this thread that Freddy is simply going up against "doll strength".

Lol!How the hell do you even gauge a doll's strength?...YOU DONT.Its an inanimate object.Like a toothbrush.What's the strength of a toothbrush?Only about as strong as the guy that's using it,eh?Now take the toothbrush,put it in the hands of a psychopathic,serial killing,mob hang around that knows voodoo magic.Well that toothbrush can just be all kinds of different now can't it?

Getting off track here,but making a point hopefully.

Let's take a look at backgrounds between these two characters.

They are both killers.We know this.

Now what separates these folks is the difference in their victims while they were STILL ALIVE:

Freddy Krueger is a child killer.Not even straight out.He used enticement for this.He was just a dude with a penchant doing that.

Chucky was involved and experienced,with organized crime,gunplay and voodoo/black magic.

Chucky knows what it takes to kill a full grown human with his bare hands without the help of those things(aside from maybe organized crime)making him more experienced in the area of murder.Freddy didn't really get too good in that area until after he became a demon.At that point,he had gained some serious physical and kinetic strength.

That being said,and to make an argument for Chucky here,who says Chucky can't augment his already man-sized strength with voodoo?The only problem with this is that he would have to use his skills to initially incap Freddy temporarily for him to be able to buy the time to do this.Does Freddy have any knowledge of Chuckys voodoo abilities or knowledge of Chucky at all in this fight?If not,well he's in for some shitty surprises.

Another point is the size difference between these two characters.Physicality.Freddy is what?6ft something,right?Chucky is like 3ft tall.Let's face it:the first thing Krueger would do as soon as he knew he was being challenged by a "doll" would be what he always does when being challenged or otherwise-fuck with them.Of course that will work on any of his regular fare(normal,scared humans,that usually find a way to kick his ass,,,SAME AS CHUCK BTW,so don't spout "fanboy" on me lol).Aside from Jason Voorhees who doesn't really comprehend trash talk hijinx and just kills(Freddy being one of his victims after a hard fought gore spurting fest).ANYWAY.Chucky would make this guy look like a dinosaur as soon as he opens his mouth,then most likely disappear somewhere to concoct the most sadistic way to take this guy out(brings up another point,battle location).Agility wise,Freddy is outclassed,not counting his teleporting trickery.Freddy cannot brawl with him as he would a full grown man,leading Chucky to constantly take out his legs(and this is with no weapons or voodoo stuff).Fighting a doll sized opponent with a full grown man's strength would present an awkwardness and disadvantage in itself for anyone.Never mind if the little shit is packing heat and a blade...and voodoo.

Let's take a look a durability.

Freddy Krueger and Chucky have been shown to have similar damage tolerance.Beatings,stabbings,burnings,shootings,bad one liners,etc.I'm willing to make this area of competition equal here.

If Freddy tries taking him in the dream world,I believe Chucky will get out of it BECAUSE:

1.He is not human.

2.He is not scared

3.He is just as psychotic as Krueger.

4.Voodoo gets him out.

In the real world?Freddy may as well not even try.

Bottom Line:

Dream World-Chucky:6/10

Real World-Chucky:8 & a half/10

Does Chucky even dream? If he does you have a very warped perspective of the way the Dream World of NoES works, once your in you don't get out without outside intervention unless Freddy lets you out. Krueger's powers are not granted from the particular victims fear but the collective fear of the populace, whether he's scared or not Chucky is getting shredded. You are going to have to prove that voodoo even works in the Dream World and that if it did that it would allow him to escape. You can't just give Chucky new voodoo powers on a whim, why doesn't he just voodoo Freddy into a pineapple, why didn't he just voodoo Andy into cooperating, or voodoo the cop who shot him. Chucky's magic is ritualistic, it takes time ingredients, long incantations, not the kind of things he's going to have time for in a fight.

Dream World is a stomp 10/10 for Krueger

There is really no reason to look at the characters as they were as humans, this isn't Fred Krueger vs Charles Lee Ray. Much the same as the Chucky vs Leprechaun battle, Chucky knows magic, Freddy is magic, he is the demonically charged spirit of a serial killer. Demon power over voodoo.

Chucky may have full man strength Freddy has some degree of super strength as I stated in the above post. Freddy tanked hits from Jason, I am sure we can agree that Jason is stronger than Chucky and can do a lot more damage with his machete than Chucky can do with kitchen knife. I disagree about the agility as well, Freddy has always been limber and fast, and again wall-crawling is in his power set, what exactly are Chucky's feats of agility? He always seemed kind of stiff and doll like to me.

Kruegers abilities have been proven against other supernatural entities while Chucky's are questionable against humans. Still I will give him the benefit of the doubt as he hasn't really been tested and he is indeed clever, couple that with occult knowledge I call it 8/10 for Krueger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: I posted this big long argument above, months ago and no one responded, I was hoping that if you bumped it you might make a case for Chucky to rebut my argument for Krueger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: I posted this big long argument above, months ago and no one responded, I was hoping that if you bumped it you might make a case for Chucky to rebut my argument for Krueger.

I haven't had a internet connection since last May, I've been out of the loop.

Raw_Ability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Freddy stomps

Round 2:Chucky easily

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Freddy stomps

Round 2: Freddy still stomps

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Freddy kicks Chucky to vacuum.

ozlyap711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Freddy since he does whatever the hell he wants

Round: 2: Probably Freddy since he has a few of his dream powers in the real world and fought evenly with Jason voorhees

matirdamb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By matirdamb

Chucky learns all about Freddy Krueger, his origins, death, and all of his powers and kills through the internet as well as watching all the Nightmare on Elm Street films.

Freddy also learns about Chucky and ends up watching all of his movies and the ongoing TV show. https://xender.vip/

What's Chucky's general opinion and take on Freddy Krueger? If he met Freddy, how would their interaction play out?

ozlyap711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun fact, in 2017 a Freddy vs Chucky movie was actually planned at one point, it involved Chucky going to Elm street meeting Freddy Krueger after going to sleep, and both of them actually start liking each other until they realize elm street isn't big enough for both of them so they have a killing contest

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Freddy wins both