• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

All feats from Chuck Norris facts are valid except for any Omnipotent or he is God ones. Current Superman.

Battle takes place in Antarctica but may end wherever. No BFR.

#2 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Obv. Chuck Norris
#3 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

"If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death." This Implies that he is a master of Stealth and has a superb awareness.

"Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month."  This is the origin. 

"Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement." "Chuck Norris used live ammunition during all shoot-outs." This shows Chuck Norris is a level 7 Genius. He has bullet proof skin and beard and some form of Telekinesis that makes heads explode.

"Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there." He eliminated the whole martian species. If this was the DC Universe that would mean it was not the white martians. 

"A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris."  "Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried." 
This implies he has healing powers which could work on him.

"There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist." It is possible that he can grow extra limbs when needed. 

#4 Edited by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

chuck, because his bollox are made of kryptonite
#5 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

"In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten." He is beyond Peak-Human Levels.

" The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed misserably." He has enough power to destroy large Structures. 

"Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing." We now know his true Form and other abilities.

" Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is." Some sort of internal Telepathic Tracking device.  

"China was once bordering the United States, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked it all the way through the Earth." He can cause Continental Damage with minimal Effort. 

"Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire." He can reach at least super sonic Mach levels. 

"Chuck Norris once tried to wear glasses. The result was him seeing around the world to the point where he was looking at the back of his own head." Super Vision.

"If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down." Some sort of time manipulation ability to a minimal extent. 

"There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks." "Scientists in Washington have recently conceded that, if there were a nuclear war, all that would remain are cockroaches and Chuck Norris." Another display of his destructive power and durability.  

"God offered Chuck Norris the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for super strength roundhouse ability." He can not fly.

"Ironically, Chuck Norris’ hidden talent is invisibility."  He can turn Invisible. 

"Chuck Norris doesn't have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway." Some form of poison attack. 

"Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was
a meteor, and still owes him a beer."  Can survive Reentry into orbit with little to no damage.

#6 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will Neal before CHUCK

#7 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

"Chuck Norris can't be burned by fire.Fire ca be burned by Chuck Norris" this shows incredible durability. 
"When Chuck Norris does push-ups he doesn't push himself up he pushes the world down " One of Superman's most fabled feats is moving the Earth , seen as Norris does this every time he does a push up he shows his strenght greatly surpasses that of Superman's. 
"Every thing King Midas touched turned to gold.Every thing Chuck Norris touches turns up dead" the mere touch of Norris can cause death. 

And lastly , if this is a fight to the death"Chuck Norris will never die , Death is afraid of Chuck Norris " Chuck is unstoppable, Superman's heat vision won't work, so he will then try melee attacks, his punch will not kill Chuck but due to his fist touching Chuck , he will die.

#8 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting philosophical point you raise here, one clearly concerned with the innaccuracy of the modern media and how people will believe anything they are told.

Chuck Norris had done none of those things, nor is he likely to ever do them. He is not God (or better than)
Equally, Superman is not omnipotent, as many Supes fanboys will claim, it kind of sucks because what could be a really good character has become a walking PIS just cause writers keep trying to one up each other and captivate new audiences with increasingly ridiculous feats.

But, straight answer to a straight question... Superman would own Norris because, as I've mentioned... Chuck has no cool feats or powers.

#9 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#10 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" Obv. Chuck Norris "
#11 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Bruce Lee, comes in and destroys both of them
#12 Posted by theiconic (924 posts) - - Show Bio

why does every one worship mr norris so much?  it was funny at first but  i think people are gettin too carried away now

#13 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood:
emm , the OP says the facts from chuck norris facts are all valid feats , and if we're goin strictly reality , i think Chuck Norris could beat a drawing in a comic , don't be so serious, and read OPs.
#14 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers:
but Bruce Lee could kick Chucks ass, and I agree with you, a real life person is more likely to beat a comic book character, like Muhammad Ali beat the crap out of Superman in a comic once
#15 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck fu@;# Norris can't be beat learn that and u will be erase from CHUCK kick on the face list

#16 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
I agree The man Bruce Lee when he was alive could have beat the actor Chuck  Norris , but this is valid feats from chuck facts .
#17 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thepowercosmic said:
"Chuck fu@;# Norris can't be beat learn that and u will be erase from CHUCK kick on the face list "
#18 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers:@jasraj: @PirateKing69:  @Wormwood:

Tell me this ain't a feat

#19 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
I think
#20 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
im on your side :(, Superman gets PWNED
#21 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers:  I know, I just though Id fuel to the fire. Honestly I should have made him fight someone more powerful lol

@jasraj: lmao
#22 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
lol
#23 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
Yeah , perhaps - Superman prime,Cyborg Superman ,Superman , Super-girl,Shazam , Darkseid , Doomsday and Parralax .
#24 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@ThaMessenger07: Yeah , perhaps - Superman prime,Cyborg Superman ,Superman , Super-girl,Shazam , Darkseid , Doomsday and Parralax . "

They all lose
#25 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @CaptainRodgers:
but Bruce Lee could kick Chucks ass, and I agree with you, a real life person is more likely to beat a comic book character, like Muhammad Ali beat the crap out of Superman in a comic once "
Chuck Norris already beat him actually in a tournament somewhere in Asia. Brue Lee has even admitted to Chuck Norris being better. 

As for the battle. Chuck Norris, spite.
#26 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord said:
" @jasraj said:
" @CaptainRodgers:
but Bruce Lee could kick Chucks ass, and I agree with you, a real life person is more likely to beat a comic book character, like Muhammad Ali beat the crap out of Superman in a comic once "
Chuck Norris already beat him actually in a tournament somewhere in Asia. Brue Lee has even admitted to Chuck Norris being better. 

As for the battle. Chuck Norris, spite. "

Thats been a rumour for years and years, and I am one of the people who doubt it, Bruce Lee and Muhammad ali will always be the best
#27 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris is more played out than a 200 year old violin.

#28 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @ThaMessenger07: Yeah , perhaps - Superman prime,Cyborg Superman ,Superman , Super-girl,Shazam , Darkseid , Doomsday and Parralax . "
lol
@jasraj said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"@ThaMessenger07: Yeah , perhaps - Superman prime,Cyborg Superman ,Superman , Super-girl,Shazam , Darkseid , Doomsday and Parralax . "

They all lose "

LMAO
@Star_Lord:  

Bruce never competed professionally. Bruce admitted that Chuck Norris was a champion fighter before a movie star. Though I personally believe Bruce should be able to take Chuck, he was a champion for many years and that needs to be taken into consideration. Problem was during his championship reign he never fought anyone worth mentioning. Had he fought Benny the Jet or even Billy Blanks it would have been a different story for his championship reign.
#29 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
lol, and I swear I have seen benny the jet is in jackie chan movies
#30 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:  lol Yep he was in "Dragons Forever" and "Meals on Wheels". 2 of his best IMO.
#31 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @jasraj:  lol Yep he was in "Dragons Forever" and "Meals on Wheels". 2 of his best IMO. "

Thats it, "Dragons Forever", thats the one I saw him in, that was good, though my faviourte chan films are Police Story and Drunken Master IMO
#32 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:  Police Story was great as was Police Story 2 and Drunken Master is a solid classic. I also loved Super Cop & First Strike. There was also a great one where he played a naval officer, can't remember the name but great action/martial flicks.
#33 Posted by Praetor_fenix (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris and Superman arm-wrestled, the looser had to wear his undies outside of their clothes... you do the math.

#34 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord said:
" @jasraj said:
" @CaptainRodgers:

As for the battle. Chuck Norris, spite. "

this is a rumor, but if it was true the fight was before bruce lee made his drastic workout plans
#35 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @jasraj:  Police Story was great as was Police Story 2 and Drunken Master is a solid classic. I also loved Super Cop & First Strike. There was also a great one where he played a naval officer, can't remember the name but great action/martial flicks. "

Agreed, the mall scene in Police Story 1 was epic, and Drunken Master had great fight scenes, and story
#36 Posted by Erik (32786 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#37 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Superman. "

dies here
#38 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Superman. "

Wrong, Chuck always wins, the only person who can beat Chuck is Bruce Lee, this is a common known fact
#39 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"@erik said:
"Superman. "
dies here "

OFT
#40 Posted by Erik (32786 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "

Wrong, Chuck always wins, the only person who can beat Chuck is Bruce Lee, this is a common known fact "
Father Time seems to be beating the hell out of Chuck just fine.
#41 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "

Wrong, Chuck always wins, the only person who can beat Chuck is Bruce Lee, this is a common known fact "
Father Time seems to be beating the hell out of Chuck just fine. "

looks can be decievieng, everyone knows this
#42 Posted by Erik (32786 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "

looks can be decievieng, everyone knows this "
According to his own legend, Chuck does not bother with deceit. He just kills you. That said, it seems as though my counter-point still stands.
#43 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "

looks can be decievieng, everyone knows this "
According to his own legend, Chuck does not bother with deceit. He just kills you. That said, it seems as though my counter-point still stands. "

And Superman is one of Chucks victims
#44 Posted by Erik (32786 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"And Superman is one of Chucks victims "
Issue?
#45 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

The most Interesting Man in the World would beat Chuck. 

He can speak French; In German. 

If he were to punch Chuck in the face, Chuck would have fight the urge not to thank him. 

Sharks have a week, dedicated to him.

More feats can be found here.

#46 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1:  Chuck Norris has stated himself that they have never fought. 

@jasraj: Yes the mall scene was Epic and Drunken master was epic through and through. The Fight in the restaurant, the fight at the train station, the fight in the town streets, the final fight in the factory. Just Awesomeness!
#47 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @erik said:
"Superman. "

lmao
#48 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:  where ther hell did that come from xD its obvisouly Jet Lee
#49 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1:  good point he looks really old if you see him now
#50 Posted by sentryssj4 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P. superman hahaha