Chuck Lidell vs Anderson Silva

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Both in their prime. Who would win the brawl in the octagon?

Standard UFC championship rules apply.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By zackattack529

Anderson Silva.

Quicker, smarter, more agile.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

Chuck Lidell was a great fighter, but his style was so obvious and his stance far too open. It's no surprise that whenever he fought a quicker opponent, he was knocked out or TKO'ed. Silva is still in his prime if you ask me, and he'll dance around Lidell, probably even dropping his guard and letting him take a few free shots before knocking him to the ground.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

@Deranged Midget said:

Chuck Lidell was a great fighter, but his style was so obvious and his stance far too open. It's no surprise that whenever he fought a quicker opponent, he was knocked out or TKO'ed. Silva is still in his prime if you ask me, and he'll dance around Lidell, probably even dropping his guard and letting him take a few free shots before knocking him to the ground.

@zackattack529 said:

Anderson Silva.

Quicker, smarter, more agile.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Silva, zackattack529 reasons

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bossmonster

Holy Lord, this is a mismatch. I was actually a Fan of the Ice Man, but Rampage killed him and left us with just Chuck. This might have been slightly intersting back then. But even still, he doesn't have much more than a "punchers" chance. Silva has the Andvantage in every area you can think of minus power which is something that could easily be argued against. Franklin was able to stop Chuck (I don't think that would have happened against Ice Man) and Silva crushed Franklin with no resistance. Silva has outrageous showins against top tair LHW, 2 of which were former champions. 3 of which are sure to be Hall of Fame memebers. Outside of the age old "anyone could beat anyone" stance, I don't think there is a person alive that could make a legit agrument as to way Chuck would defeat Anderson Silva

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By karrob

@Deranged Midget said:

This!!!

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By solesamurai

So..Chuck Lidell is Anderson Silvas new victim eh?