• 64 results
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@elderskaar: Based on all of the things he's tanked in the 4 movies he's been in? Things that would leave Andrew in a body bag.

Avatar image for tremble_in_fear
tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 juiceboks  Moderator

@elderskaar: Blasts from the Chitauri, hits from Bucky's bionic arm, a blast from a high powered grenade launcher that sent him flying dozens of feet despite the fact that he shielded most of the blast, blasts and hits from Ultron etc.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I'm not replying to all of that but ...

The laser who burned hole in steel was the uni beam as i remembered from Iron Man 3, which wastes a lot of his energy power. I seen him using those repulsors in the movies and they only knock people out, barely sends them flying.

Thor takes seconds to call down lightning like it took him some time to do it in that fight against Iron man, even that would only take out one of the chronicles assuming they dont hug each ever. Hulk might be the only one who MIGHT solo because of his strength he might be able to resist their TK.

tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: the chitauri guns are featless so we can't use that feate, Bucky's best strength feat is ripping off a car door which wouldn't really be enough to say its more damage output than a gas barrel exploding, what is the grenade you are talking about? and Ultron as i remembered only slapped him once and it knocked cap over. Ultron was disappointing in the movie anyways

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 juiceboks  Moderator

@elderskaar: They were busting cars left and right so they're not featless at all, he also ragdolled Steve, kept Falcon from taking off and torn off his wing, Cap tanking multiple hits from his arm without injury is a very good feat well above Andrews. I'm talking about the grenade launcher Bucky shot him with on the highway. Ultron hit and blasted him, Ultron before he got upgraded was powerful enough to go toe to toe with Tony for a while. I don't see why you have to lowball all the evidence that is being presented to you.

tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tremble_in_fear
@elderskaar said:

@juiceboks: the chitauri guns are featless so we can't use that feat,

• The Chitauri guns aren't all that featless actually. Have you seen the Item 47 short?

Bucky's best strength feat is ripping off a car door which wouldn't really be enough to say its more damage output than a gas barrel exploding, what is the grenade you are talking about?

• I would say that Bucky catching a full-fledged shield throw from a pursuing Captain America is a strength feat in itself.
ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ehh.. I can't do this alone, can the ppl who said Chronicle actually help me out here lol?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk solo.