• 74 results
#1 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain-Washed Wally IMpunched Lois and killed him.Then Clark saw them and

he's bloodlusted like a burning hell now and our battle is started.

NOTE:SUPERMAN's Start Point was Sun

Wally's Start Point was Metropolis

__________________________________________________________________________________

vs

Tribute of The REAL MAN OF TOMORROW (25.09.1952 - )

#2 Posted by DarkRaiden (7492 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins.

#3 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated Flash? Doesn't matter he wins on coolness factor.

#4 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

Flash wins.

@dratini1331 said:

Animated Flash? Doesn't matter he wins on coolness factor.

please tell me how ?

#5 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: before I go any further, is this comic version Wally or the animated version?

#6 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: before I go any further, is this comic version Wally or the animated version?

comic

#7 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Then he can phase his brain out or speed steal him. Either one will work out fine.

#8 Posted by pooty (11239 posts) - - Show Bio

supes has no chance

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Wally wins. Reeve's wasn't all that durable and an IMP should do it. Superman never touches Wally.

#10 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Then he can phase his brain out or speed steal him. Either one will work out fine.

Reeve is starting on Sun,he have chance to destroy the earth with flash

Comic Wally wins. Reeve's wasn't all that durable and an IMP should do it. Superman never touches Wally.

lmfao,this superman have limitless speed "Quoted on Jor-El's Speech"

#11 Edited by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Jor-El wasn't on Earth. Why should we take his word? Show me Clark's limitless speed.

#12 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

Wally outran the explosion of the planet krypton during The Human Race, and can race through space, even showing the ability to nearly match a zeta beam (same comic as before). Blowing up the planet is meaningless, and Supes still likely can't win.

Reeve's was never shown to have super-PIS that comes alongside the power set of SA superman.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:
@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

Wally outran the explosion of the planet krypton during The Human Race, and can race through space, even showing the ability to nearly match a zeta beam (same comic as before). Blowing up the planet is meaningless, and Supes still likely can't win.

thats meaningless too bro.Wally couldn't harm Reeve while running on space or earth

he pushed the moon while smiling(easily),lifted kryptonite continent and pushed it into space,now wally murdered lois and he's bloodlusted like a hell

also wally doesn't have speed advantage against him

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Jor-El wasn't on Earth. Why should we take his word? Show me Clark's limitless speed.

wtf ? watch Superman II again

#15 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:
@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

thats meaningless too bro.Wally couldn't harm Reeve while running on space or earth

he pushed the moon while smiling(easily),lifted kryptonite continent and pushed it into space,now wally murdered lois and he's bloodlusted like a hell

Speed steal means Wally always has the speed edge. Reeve's Supes has no immunity to phasing, so wally phases his internals out.

#16 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:
@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

Speed steal means Wally always has the speed edge.

yes superman turns into a statue right.

but Reeve's Start Point gives him unbelieveble advantage(against speed steal) also he can clone himself too

#17 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Wally has shown the ability to Speed steal an entire planet, and in the human Race, everyone on it. He can clone himself as much as he wants, it won't help him.

#18 Edited by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the purpose of that video? It has no reference or proof that Clark had unlimited speed or that Jor-El was on Earth. Let's say for a second that Clark DID have unlimited speed. What's to stop Wally from just taking it?

#19 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

What was the purpose of that video?

the video proves his mind and Energical body is in the world(touching clark etc.)

@dorukesin said:

It has no reference or proof that Clark had unlimited speed or that Jor-El was on Earth.

He has.I don't find the cutted scene but watch Superman I and II again.

Also you say liar to jor-el now.

but still he proves that with this

he can change the alternative timeline (time manipulation),he's h2h with Flash on speed point

@dorukesin said:

Let's say for a second that Clark DID have unlimited speed. What's to stop Wally from just taking it?

His start point.

@dorukesin: Wally has shown the ability to Speed steal an entire planet, and in the human Race, everyone on it.

like your said,entire planet with a contact.still he couldn't steal clarks speed

@dorukesin: He can clone himself as much as he wants, it won't help him.

lmfao,

1 reeve could crush the entire solar system

i don't wanna think The Team Reeve's capacities

#20 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
@dratini1331 said:

@dorukesin: Wally has shown the ability to Speed steal an entire planet, and in the human Race, everyone on it.

like your said,entire planet with a contact.still he couldn't steal clarks speed

@dratini1331 said:

lmfao,

So, how does nay of that keep him from speed stealing Reeves?

Also, please, post proof he could destroy a solar system.

#21 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:
@dratini1331 said:

@dratini1331 said:

lmfao,

So, how does nay of that keep him from speed stealing Reeves?

Also, please, post proof he could destroy a solar system.

basically he's the silver age maybe more (speed,agility,strength)

In movie he pushed the moon effortless while smiling,he could pull the all solar system with a chain but its too meaningless for a movie

#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Reeve's Superman doesn't get feats from SA Supes. Movies =/= Comics

#23 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

lol,you need to do deep research about SA Supes and Reeve's Superman

#24 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: They're different interpretations of the same character but they don't share canon, even if movie Superman is inspired by the comic version. It's like saying Wolverine from the various movies/cartoons (all which have different canons) get feats from the comic Wolverine...it's nonsensical.

#25 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, Wally wins in a slaughterstomp.

#26 Posted by DarkRaiden (7492 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

You realize that all of these things you claim, Smallville Supes=SA Supes = Reeve's Supes and Reeve's Supes = Routh's Supes.....would completely disqualify half of your team for that Draft right? SA Supes is waaaaaay over every limit, and that would transfer. Also would mean that you picked the same guy 3 times, which is also not allowed. Seriously.

#27 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

You realize that all of these things you claim, Smallville Supes=SA Supes = Reeve's Supes and Reeve's Supes = Routh's Supes.....would completely disqualify half of your team for that Draft right? SA Supes is waaaaaay over every limit, and that would transfer. Also would mean that you picked the same guy 3 times, which is also not allowed. Seriously.

its a practical intelligence, if you made a little research you'll understand that

@sovereign91001 said:

@dorukesin: They're different interpretations of the same character but they don't share canon, even if movie Superman is inspired by the comic version. It's like saying Wolverine from the various movies/cartoons (all which have different canons) get feats from the comic Wolverine...it's nonsensical.

inspired is not enough for them

they have all same feats dude don't deny that

@sovereign91001 said:

how ?

#28 Posted by DarkRaiden (7492 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@dratini1331 said:

its a pratic intelligence, if you made a little research you'll understand that

@sovereign91001 said:

inspired is not enough for them

they have all same feats dude don't deny that

@sovereign91001 said:

how ?

I don't understand what you're trying to say.....

#29 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: No they don't. I'm not being rude or facetious but do you know that they all share different continuity/canon and that feats don't apply across the board like that?

#30 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

Yes, that's clearly the problem here...

#31 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: No they don't. I'm not being rude or facetious but do you know that they all share different continuity/canon and that feats don't apply across the board like that?

Godlike Strength Feats

As we all know Silver Age Superman displayed Strength feats such as lifting a replica of the empire state building with just his pinky finger, catching Meteors and Asteroids with ease, throwing moon sized balls and towing a chain of Planets.

Christopher Reeve Superman displayed Strength Feats such as holding up a Plane on one side with one hand easily, Fighting against 3 Kryptonians in pure physical combat, moving great objects like mountain sides and ancient buildings as seen in Superman 3, holding the statue of liberty with one hand while fending off Nuclear Man at the same time, carrying the moon out of its orbit easily.

Telekinesis and Mind Powers

Silver Age Superman was capable of using telekinesis along with powerful Mind Control.

Reeve also displayed Telekinesis as seen in Superman 4 " The Quest For Peace " Film, and also displayed a form of mind alteration as seen in Superman 2 & 4 when Superman kisses Lois and wipes her memory clean making her forget prior events that have happened.

I would certainly say that this is fairly similar between SA Superman & Christopher Reeve Superman.

Time altering powers

Silver Age Superman was capable of Time Traveling and correcting the flow of time, and traveling so fast that it had destroyed every single barrier through out time and space untill only one remained.

Christopher Reeve Superman also displayed Time Alteration and Time Correction flow as he brought Lois Lane back from the dead as seen in Superman the Movie 1978.

Even though SA Superman displayed a bit more feats in time alteration and speed it is not as significant of a difference and Christopher Reeve Superman is still close in some respects.

Duplication capabilties

SA Superman could create his own copies to fool opponents.

Christopher Reeve Superman also displayed the same as he copied himself to fight against the kryptonians seen in Superman 2.

be fair cannon differences doesnt prove anything made some research reeve do whatever he wants

#32 Edited by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: The only thing really left to say is you have NO proof of anything you claim. You can't show me Reeve's Superman moving faster than Wally. That is a fact. I know it's a fact because I've seen all 4 Reeve's movies and Wally is faster than them all. Wally has moved several thousand times the speed of light. Reeve's Superman struggles to barely hit that.

Someone saying something isn't evidence. Jor-El isn't a liar, he's just wrong.

#33 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin: The only thing really left to say is you have NO proof of anything you claim. You can't show me Reeve's Superman moving faster than Wally. That is a fact. I know it's a fact because I've seen all 4 Reeve's movies and Wally is faster than them all. Wally has moved several thousand times the speed of light. Reeve's Superman struggles to barely hit that.

jor-el have wisdom of 28 galaxies,im pretty sure about he's not wrong about Clark's limits because he's never fail on the Movie Series

#34 Posted by Freefa11 (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves starts at the sun? Pft, stomp for him. He reverses time around the whole earth without even landing, bringing Lois back to life, and then he goes and kills Wally before he ever gets it into his fool head to mess with her.

Seriously though, they are both pretty ridiculous characters.

Has Wally ever phased someone's brains or organs out besides the non-canon instance with Amazo? I think he may have, but I usually only see the Amazo one.

"Speed steal" gets thrown around a lot, but I also haven't seen anyone yet show me a scan of Wally instantly and completely immobilizing someone like Superman. I'm sure he can slow him down, but I haven't seen it shown as an auto win before.

I don't think the speed steal from the Human Race is all that relevant, either. For one, I don't remember it ever indicating that anyone on earth was actually losing speed from it. In fact, I think it is basically the opposite, considering Krakkl was doing it too, and everyone on Kwyzz had to stay in motion for it to work. So it wasn't really "stealing" speed at all.

I'm not sure what you mean by "speed steal a planet." You mean like he actually halted it in its orbit or something? Stopped its rotation? I just don't know what this refers to.

Also, during "The Human Race," Wally and Krakkl were running on a 4-dimensional track constructed by whatever those Celestial-wannabes were. That event, in and of itself, is not indicative of him being able to run in space unaided.

#35 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11 said:

@dratini1331 said:

Has Wally ever phased someone's brains or organs out besides the non-canon instance with Amazo? I think he may have, but I usually only see the Amazo one.

"Speed steal" gets thrown around a lot, but I also haven't seen anyone yet show me a scan of Wally instantly and completely immobilizing someone like Superman. I'm sure he can slow him down, but I haven't seen it shown as an auto win before.

I don't think the speed steal from the Human Race is all that relevant, either. For one, I don't remember it ever indicating that anyone on earth was actually losing speed from it. In fact, I think it is basically the opposite, considering Krakkl was doing it too, and everyone on Kwyzz had to stay in motion for it to work. So it wasn't really "stealing" speed at all.

I'm not sure what you mean by "speed steal a planet." You mean like he actually halted it in its orbit or something? Stopped its rotation? I just don't know what this refers to.

Also, during "The Human Race," Wally and Krakkl were running on a 4-dimensional track constructed by whatever those Celestial-wannabes were. That event, in and of itself, is not indicative of him being able to run in space unaided.

That's the default one, but I don't think I've seen him do it any other time, though there's no reason he couldn't. Wally has shown the ability to mimic Prof Zoom's "Hand of death" via vibrations, which performs a similar function. He can also atomize anything he phases through if he chooses.

Speed steal doesn't completely immobilize someone instantly in most cases. However, it does entirely depend upon what his goal is. It can leave people immobilized or at normal speeds near instantly, or just slow them down to whatever speed he wants. He's used it on Amazo as well (I don't know why Amazo is always the dummy he hits with the big powers) to free him instantly.

That was the entire point, he was using the speed of everyone on Earth alongside Krakkl using everyone on Kwyzz. That was the entire point of the Jay Gerrick, Superman, Impulse, Max Mercury, Johnny Quick scene where they start crisscrossing the Earth repeatedly.

Wally's Speed stealing of a planet has happened twice, once in the Human Race, and one other time (I don't know which comic :( ). In the second time, he stopped the planet's rotation and some of it's orbit while the JL tried to move it back into position.

They were running in and out of the 4th dimension for their race, yes. However, Wally also raced them back across space to Earth, which wasn't in the 4th dimension. Even more so, most of the big parts of him running through space wasn't when he was in the 4th dimension, e.g. outrunning the destruction of Krypton. He was time displaced, but not in an alternate dimension as far as I know. He's also done it on other occasions, and it's listed as a power under his dcwikia profile (though that's fairly untrustworthy, I know).

By the by, do you have any good flash scans? I'm in the business of collecting as many scans as possible :D

#36 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

jor-el have wisdom of 28 galaxies,im pretty sure about he's not wrong about Clark's limits because he's never fail on the Movie Series

It doesn't matter if you're sure or not. We barely saw Reeve's hit light speed. We've SEEN Wally, on panel, make light speed look slow. That's all that matters in the battle forums. Superman cannot win this.

#37 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

It doesn't matter if you're sure or not. We barely saw Reeve's hit light speed. We've SEEN Wally, on panel, make light speed look slow. That's all that matters in the battle forums. Superman cannot win this.

man watch superman 1,2,3,4 and returns again then comeback

flash have no way to harm or kill him IMP,BFR anyway and this battle for the death

he lifted a kryptonite continent and pushed into space,it means he don't have a weakness in the all universe

he solos 3 kryptonian in handicap,who is as fast,strong,durable as silver age clark

he can clone himself at choice

he can change the alternative timeline(time manipulate)

he pushed moon for long distances easily while smiling

whats wally's best ? k.o'd a white martian ? please don't act like little flash fanboys man give me a real feats

#38 Posted by theONEtaichou (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie vs Comic... that's just dumb!!

Wally demolishes Clark.

good day

#39 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

Movie vs Comic... that's just dumb!!

Wally demolishes Clark.

good day

so what,still feats vs feats also based on ?

#40 Edited by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

he lifted a kryptonite continent and pushed into space,it means he don't have a weakness in the all universe

he solos 3 kryptonian in handicap,who is as fast,strong,durable as silver age clark

whats wally's best ? k.o'd a white martian ? please don't act like little flash fanboys man give me a real feats

I've seen all of the Superman movies several times. He will never ever touch Wally.
This isn't a strength battle. When Wally vibrates though things, the molecules become unstable and the object explodes.
Reeve's clones were intangible. Why even bother mentioning them.
Wally can time travel as well and a lot more efficiently.

Calling me a fanboy when this is your second or third Superman mismatch thread is a bit hypocritical.

flash have no way to harm or kill him IMP,BFR anyway and this battle for the death

So then you intentionally made a battle that you thought was a mismatch? That's against the rules.

#41 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

I've seen all of the Superman movies several times. He will never ever touch Wally.

This isn't a strength battle. When Wally vibrates though things, the molecules become unstable and the object explodes.

Reeve's clones were intangible. Why even bother mentioning them.

Wally can time travel as well and a lot more efficiently.

Calling me a fanboy when this is your second or third Superman mismatch thread is a bit hypocritical.

think this topic like a threat

wally can't explode superman since he was invulnerable under the yellow sun

reeve's clones are intangible but unlike ghosts they shown the same powers with Reeve

white martian could blitz the flash and that means reeve could easily tag him with his unknown top speed

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8330 posts) - - Show Bio

think this topics like a threat i don't have place to write in title

reeve's clones are intangible but unlike ghosts they shown the same powers with Reeve

white martian could blitz the flash and that means reeve could easily tag him with his unknown top speed

I don't know what that first sentence means.
Wally's vibrations cause molecules to become unstable. There's a reason he doesn't do it to people in the comics.
None of them showed any powers. They just stood there. They can speak and that's it. Stop making stuff up.
And Wally blitzed a white martian. What's your point? Superman can't win here. I don't know why you're having a hard time with that.

#43 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

think this topics like a threat i don't have place to write in title

I don't know what that first sentence means.

Wally's vibrations cause molecules to become unstable. There's a reason he doesn't do it to people in the comics.

None of them showed any powers. They just stood there. They can speak and that's it. Stop making stuff up.

And Wally blitzed a white martian. What's your point? Superman can't win here. I don't know why you're having a hard time with that.

wally never blitzed a white martian even he reached him barely in a end of the tunnel and punched him

but white martian blitz him with his team members

#44 Posted by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

wally never blitzed a white martian even he reached him hardly in a end of the tunnel and punched him

He said he could IMP ZüM a thousand times before he could blink.

#45 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

wally never blitzed a white martian even he reached him hardly in a end of the tunnel and punched him

he can barely reach and hit ZüM at the end of the tunnel man ? are we talking about same wally ?

#46 Posted by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

he can barely reach and hit ZüM at the end of the tunnel man ? are we talking about same wally ?

What...tunnel...?

#47 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

What...tunnel...?

and then

#48 Posted by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

What...tunnel...?

and then

They're not going through a tunnel, they're running around the world.

And that 3rd scan is what I was referring to.

#49 Edited by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

What...tunnel...?

and then

They're not going through a tunnel, they're running around the world.

And that 3rd scan is what I was referring to.

im talking about that too also he one shotted züm

#50 Posted by Cgoodness (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

im pretty sure even howard the duck could stomp......too soon?