CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CyberdyneSystems
@HumanNumber said:

" What was Reeve's strength in the movie like? Cause he can reverse rotation all he damn well wants to but doesn't he have to hit KC supes at least some time in this battle? "

@HumanNumber:  Reeve's Strength was very impressive in the Films being able to accomplish some strength feats similar to that of Silver Age Superman.
In the Films Reeve's was able to gather all of the Nuclear Warheads on earth into a giant net ball and then Reeve's easily threw the collection of warheads into the sun. Reeve's was also able to hold the statue of liberty with one hand while trying to fend off Nuclear Man as seen in the " Superman Quest for Peace Film ", Reeve's Superman was also able to move and lift the entire moon out of its orbit with great Ease, these strength feats displayed by Reeve's Superman were effortless to him.

Here are some scan examples between SA Supes and Reeve's Supes.
                                                                                                        Looks  & Appearance
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Strength Feats

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Time Altering 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I think this sums up how similar SA Supes is with Reeve's Supes lol... let me know what you think about the comparison?
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Theodore said:
" reversing the earth rotation would not take you back in time, horrible concept. "
I think it's because they didn't know how to use time concept at the time (Star Trek 4 used the same method by slingshoting around the sun at warp 10). They wanted the viewers to see him physically altering time, but I believe he was using his speed to break the time barrier and he created a rift around the earth orbit which made "HIM" go back through time. - not the Earth.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By cascadeking09
@nightwing91 said:
" @cascadeking09: Power girl, flash, hawkman, green lantern, wild cat, he jsut superspeeded and overpowered them breaking there grip. Then starman increased his weight 100 fold and they all dog piled on him. None of them were trying they were trying to keep him in the brownstone, he wanted to go see new earth. "
Ok, thanks.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By jasraj
This may sound stupid, but couldn't KC superman bring kryptonite with him?, I mean he is immune to it and probably knows he won't be immune to it, so couldn't KC superman bring kryptonite?
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reeves wins becuase he have that thing that take out Krytonians powers, you know from Superman 2.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: He's the movie version he'd have to kryptonite from reeves superman dimension.... Kryptonite doesn't affect  kryptonians from different universes. Like how prime and power girl ar eimmune to kryptonite from new earth.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By mrtrickster

just want people to know that reeve superman isn't silver age, it's bronze age. silver age ended in 1970, the first superman movie came out at 1978

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Theodore
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @Theodore said:
" reversing the earth rotation would not take you back in time, horrible concept. "
I think it's because they didn't know how to use time concept at the time (Star Trek 4 used the same method by slingshoting around the sun at warp 10). They wanted the viewers to see him physically altering time, but I believe he was using his speed to break the time barrier and he created a rift around the earth orbit which made "HIM" go back through time. - not the Earth. "
That seems logical, a little better than making the earths rotation change to the opposite, that'd just kill everyone.
Avatar image for cyberdynesystems
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CyberdyneSystems
@mrtrickster said:

" just want people to know that reeve superman isn't silver age, it's bronze age. silver age ended in 1970, the first superman movie came out at 1978 "

@mrtrickster:  I would say Reeve's Superman is close to Silver Age unless Bronze Age has altered time and space before like SA Supes and Reeves Supes have done.

By the way have you seen all of the Christopher Reeve Superman Classic Films???
clarkkent2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By clarkkent2012
Christopher Reeves wins, he moved the moon, and turned back time, these are silver age feats, he was also based off the silver age
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Christopher Reeves wins, his Superman was based off the SA Superman, he was capable of moving the moon and going back in time, crazy feats but i believe he wins, am i right or wrong, because i am stuck on this one?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#62  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" Christopher Reeves wins, his Superman was based off the SA Superman, he was capable of moving the moon and going back in time, crazy feats but i believe he wins, am i right or wrong, because i am stuck on this one? "
You do not know your Superman. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Christopher Reeves wins, his Superman was based off the SA Superman, he was capable of moving the moon and going back in time, crazy feats but i believe he wins, am i right or wrong, because i am stuck on this one? "
You do not know your Superman.  "

so you think he wasn't based off SA
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
so you think he wasn't based off SA "
It does not matter what he was based on. His feats matter. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
so you think he wasn't based off SA "
It does not matter what he was based on. His feats matter.  "

moving the moon easily 
reversing time
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Reeves Superman

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
moving the moon easily 
reversing time
"
KC Superman is one possible future version of Current Superman (up to a point). That said, he has all of Current Superman's feats included as his own. Furthermore, he is considerably more powerful in every way than Current Superman. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
moving the moon easily 
reversing time
"
KC Superman is one possible future version of Current Superman (up to a point). That said, he has all of Current Superman's feats included as his own. Furthermore, he is considerably more powerful in every way than Current Superman.  "

What feats did KC Superman do to put him on par with Reeves, didn't he have trouble moving Gog?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
What feats did KC Superman do to put him on par with Reeves, didn't he have trouble moving Gog? "
You mean like taking a full powered hit from Hercules that only hurt Hercules?
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
moving the moon easily 
reversing time
"
KC Superman is one possible future version of Current Superman (up to a point). That said, he has all of Current Superman's feats included as his own. Furthermore, he is considerably more powerful in every way than Current Superman.  "

What feats did KC Superman do to put him on par with Reeves, didn't he have trouble moving Gog? "
lol reread what he wrote and you would know

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
You mean like taking a full powered hit from Hercules that only hurt Hercules? "

yet Reeves was capable of dupliatin himself, moving the moon and reversing time, and that is a durability feat
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
You mean like taking a full powered hit from Hercules that only hurt Hercules? "

yet Reeves was capable of dupliatin himself, moving the moon and reversing time, and that is a durability feat "
Hmmm.... Okay I will break it down just like in the other thread. 

• Great. Two Superman's that KC can kill.
  • KC Superman can move the Earth easier than Current Superman can.
  • Reversing time cannot be done postmortem. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 

yet Reeves was capable of dupliatin himself, moving the moon and reversing time, and that is a durability feat "
Hmmm.... Okay I will break it down just like in the other thread. 

• Great. Two Superman's that KC can kill.
  • KC Superman can move the Earth easier than Current Superman can.
  • Reversing time cannot be done postmortem. 
"

1) Superman does not kill 
2) when did KC Superman move the Earth? 
3) reversing time showed speed
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23:  
  • KC Superman is willing to.
  • KC Superman is stronger than Current Superman by miles, who can move the Earth.
  • No. It shows an ability. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
  • KC Superman is willing to.
  • KC Superman is stronger than Current Superman by miles, who can move the Earth.
  • No. It shows an ability. 
"

1) he was willing to kill because it was basically a war 
2) prove that KC Superman is physically STRONGER than Current, and when did Current Superman move te Earth?  
3) it showed his speed was capable of reversing time 

and didnt KC Superman have trouble moving Gog?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23:  
  • Joker was not war. Read the issues. 
  • I already did. You just ignored it or have a hard time understanding English. 
  • No. It showed him using an ability once moving faster than light (all Supermans can move that fast).
  • Read the issue and you would know about Gog. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
  • No. It showed him using an ability once moving faster than light (all Supermans can move that fast).
"

Taking a hit from Hercues doesn't show strength, and didnt KC Superman prep for it
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
"

Taking a hit from Hercues doesn't show strength, and didnt KC Superman prep for it "
It shows strength to not be moved by it. It shows durability to be uninjured by it. Prep? I guess if you call seeing a punch coming and doing nothing prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23:  
"

Taking a hit from Hercues doesn't show strength, and didnt KC Superman prep for it "
It shows strength to not be moved by it. It shows durability to be uninjured by it. Prep? I guess if you call seeing a punch coming and doing nothing prep. "

it shows alot more durability than it does strength, i sad he prepped himself for the punch
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23:  
You do not know what you are talking about.  

Read about Superman before trying to debate him. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

" @comicdude23:  You do not know what you are talking about.   Read about Superman before trying to debate him.  "

dude i didn't say anything bad about you,until then Reeves wins, and you still haven't shown me the scan
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:

" @comicdude23:  You do not know what you are talking about.   Read about Superman before trying to debate him.  "

dude i didn't say anything bad about you,until then Reeves wins, and you still haven't shown me the scan "
If you do not like people saying you know nothing about Superman, change it by oh, say maybe reading Superman stuff.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By PirateKing69

KC wins based on what erik has said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:

dude i didn't say anything bad about you,until then Reeves wins, and you still haven't shown me the scan "
If you do not like people saying you know nothing about Superman, change it by oh, say maybe reading Superman stuff. "

what, how many comics will i have to read, say what 100, and when i originally came to this thread i believed KC Suprman would win, if you go to my first page
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
"Christopher Reeves wins, his Superman was based off the SA Superman, he was capable of moving the moon and going back in time, crazy feats but i believe he wins, am i right or wrong, because i am stuck on this one? "
This is not you saying KC wins. You are so delusional, you do not even know what you are posting about. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"Christopher Reeves wins, his Superman was based off the SA Superman, he was capable of moving the moon and going back in time, crazy feats but i believe he wins, am i right or wrong, because i am stuck on this one? "
This is not you saying KC wins. You are so delusional, you do not even know what you are posting about.  "

that wasn't my first post...............................
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" @erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
This is not you saying KC wins. You are so delusional, you do not even know what you are posting about.  "

that wasn't my first post............................... "
I am not going to count a post from your banned account. Not that it matters anyway because clearly your opinion changed since then. 
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Baltoro

How would Reeves Superman turning back time affect Kingdom Come Superman?  I agree it is the best feat on the table, but how does that give him a win?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By daak1212
@ckal: He went really really fast backwards.  

Okay so Reeves may not be as physically strong as KC Superman but he turned back time!  He can IMP KC