This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in Omniverse(ALL REALITIES FICTION AND REAL LIFE AS WELL.

Fight to the Death.

If LT looses than the TOAA is his next opponent.

VS
Living Tribunal

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Nefarious (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again.....

#3 Posted by Tohoma (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

God wins.

#4 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dear LT this will not end well. I'm not going to flag this just because I want to see the flame war...

#5 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

And the fire rises!

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22223 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I wonder the real God vs a comic book god.

#7 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish threads like this were not allowed

#8 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25565 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait... Bait... Bait.... This will turn into a flame war.

Online
#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

God wins.

#10 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Also

#11 Posted by terry2012 (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: This.

@AllStarSuperman: I hope they don't think that is the actual real GOD in that picture.

#12 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

i wish threads like this were not allowed

They're not allowed, but we have people that

1. do this to troll or

2. cause they obviously havent read the site rules that debates involving religious being are against rules.

#13 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

LT murderstomps God.

I mean come on, Man of Miracles/Mother even said that God and Satan were his/her/it's most disappointing creations.

#14 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

LT murderstomps God.

I mean come on, Man of Miracles/Mother even said that God and Satan were his/her/it's most disappointing creations.

God and Satan are Spiritual beings that real life people worship.

Man Of Miracles is just a comic character that humans wrote and wrote that just to annoy Christians.

Bible was translated Comics werent

Gods real they arent.

God has shut peeps up with words and he'll do the same to anybody.

#15 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Also

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

LOL Thats a good one.

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Ikr :)

#19 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: I saved that one. I like it better than the Cat under the bed.

#20 Posted by ShootingNova (18297 posts) - - Show Bio

What is with these types of threads?

#21 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Here it is in gif form.

#22 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@rpottage said:

LT murderstomps God.

I mean come on, Man of Miracles/Mother even said that God and Satan were his/her/it's most disappointing creations.

God and Satan are Spiritual beings that real life people worship.

Man Of Miracles is just a comic character that humans wrote and wrote that just to annoy Christians.

Bible was translated Comics werent

Gods real they arent.

God has shut peeps up with words and he'll do the same to anybody.

God and Satan are also comicbook characters and they're weak in the comics.

Yes, the bible was translated; not sure how that helps your argument though, that's generally cited as a reason why it's wrong, not right.

God's actual status is highly debated and not proven; so thats not really an argument.

And since you wanted to get all serious about this I think I'm going annoy you with a favorite bible quote of mine:

Judges 1:19

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

So LT brings a couple Iron Chariots and BAM; God's down for the count.

Good day sir.

#23 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@rpottage said:

LT murderstomps God.

I mean come on, Man of Miracles/Mother even said that God and Satan were his/her/it's most disappointing creations.

God and Satan are Spiritual beings that real life people worship.

Man Of Miracles is just a comic character that humans wrote and wrote that just to annoy Christians.

Bible was translated Comics werent

Gods real they arent.

God has shut peeps up with words and he'll do the same to anybody.

God and Satan are also comicbook characters and they're weak in the comics.

Yes, the bible was translated; not sure how that helps your argument though, that's generally cited as a reason why it's wrong, not right.

God's actual status is highly debated and not proven; so thats not really an argument.

And since you wanted to get all serious about this I think I'm going annoy you with a favorite bible quote of mine:

Judges 1:19

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

So LT brings a couple Iron Chariots and BAM; God's down for the count.

Good day sir.

God and Satan started off as bibilical so they're not comic. they are real.

You cant prove the bible wasnt translated.

God doesnt have to show his powers, he made the sun with words

God stomps

Not a whole lot you can do about it.

#24 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@ImmortalT1000: Here it is in gif form.

that ones even better. How do you make the motion move? I tried that and it doesnt paste right.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (18297 posts) - - Show Bio

Look, guys, just flag it and move on. There's really nothing to be discussed here.

#26 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@rpottage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@rpottage said:

LT murderstomps God.

I mean come on, Man of Miracles/Mother even said that God and Satan were his/her/it's most disappointing creations.

God and Satan are Spiritual beings that real life people worship.

Man Of Miracles is just a comic character that humans wrote and wrote that just to annoy Christians.

Bible was translated Comics werent

Gods real they arent.

God has shut peeps up with words and he'll do the same to anybody.

God and Satan are also comicbook characters and they're weak in the comics.

Yes, the bible was translated; not sure how that helps your argument though, that's generally cited as a reason why it's wrong, not right.

God's actual status is highly debated and not proven; so thats not really an argument.

And since you wanted to get all serious about this I think I'm going annoy you with a favorite bible quote of mine:

Judges 1:19

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

So LT brings a couple Iron Chariots and BAM; God's down for the count.

Good day sir.

God and Satan started off as bibilical so they're not comic. they are real.

You cant prove the bible wasnt translated.

God doesnt have to show his powers, he made the son with words

God stomps

Not a whole lot you can do about it.

AND IT BEGINS!!!!