#1 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules

  1. Morals: OFF
  2. Prep: None
  3. Weapons: Both get a 9mm pistol.
  4. Location:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

#4 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

Monsanto has toon force level feats though so it might not be as cut n' dry as you think.

#5 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

Monsanto has toon force level feats though so it might not be as cut n' dry as you think.

Chuck Norris once shot down a plane by pointing his finger at it and yelling "bang".

#6 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@cable_extreme said:

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

Monsanto has toon force level feats though so it might not be as cut n' dry as you think.

Chuck Norris once shot down a plane by pointing his finger at it and yelling "bang".

Monsanto once summoned a massive tidal wave just by lifting his arms up.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19483 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody

#8 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagleheart is hilarious XD but I'd probably side with Norris based on what limited Eagleheart I've seen. They have similar levels of ability, but Norris has more feats.

#9 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@carter_esque said:

@cable_extreme said:

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

Monsanto has toon force level feats though so it might not be as cut n' dry as you think.

Chuck Norris once shot down a plane by pointing his finger at it and yelling "bang".

Monsanto once summoned a massive tidal wave just by lifting his arms up.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars, that is why there are no signs of life.

#10 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@cable_extreme said:

@carter_esque said:

@cable_extreme said:

It depends on whether or not Chuck norris allows him to live.

Monsanto has toon force level feats though so it might not be as cut n' dry as you think.

Chuck Norris once shot down a plane by pointing his finger at it and yelling "bang".

Monsanto once summoned a massive tidal wave just by lifting his arms up.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars, that is why there are no signs of life.

loool

#11 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Well that's not true at all. Have you ever seen the show?

#14 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a joke. in actuality chuck norris could win with dif.

#15 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris because he is Chuck Norris.

#16 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

bump