Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@CapitolPunishment said:

" @Supreme Marvel said:

" @CapitolPunishment said:
" @Supreme Marvel said: No im referring to when Gohu was transported to Earth after the supreme Kia brought him back to life. Goku cut him in half, landed energy shots, punches and kicks. The battle was not long because Goku powered down after watching Buu transform to Piccilio. When gohan fought against super Buu after absorbing Gotenks he just got man handled. The rest of what you are saying happened after Buu absorbed Gohan. "
The chopping in half thing, he caught him off guard. Like Krillin did to Nappa, with his destructo disk. He delivered energy blasts but they did nothing. (I just watched it, I have every episode). And then Uber Buu began his attack then seconds later it was over because Gotenks lost the fusion ability decreasing his power a lot. "
Yes, it was a short battle but it showed that Goku was able to evade Buu while Gohan was not, it also showed that Goku could land hits on Buu, while gohan could not. "
I just watched, Goku never landed a punch on him. Only that blast, then Uber Buu stopped playing and beat him up fairly easy.  Gohan had a good few hits on him, but Uber Buu got more and them blows were more powerful. 

@comicdude23 said:

" @Supreme Marvel said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @Supreme Marvel said: 1. SSJ3 Goku's hits wern't even hurting Kid Buu for a bit......and SSJ3 Goku was getting ragged around... 2. Super Buu is the same ruthlessness as Kid Buu.... 3. Vegeta is also fast, Kid Buu was striking just as fast, if not even faster than SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Goku could not keep up, when did Super Buu match SSJ3 Goku? "
2. No he isn't because of whom Kid Buu absorbed making him Fat Buu, the Grand Kai, the fat one. He was pure hearted. Making Super Buu, who had Fat Buu inside of hi making him stronger, also made him less ruthless. Kid Buu never had nothing stopping him.  3. The him was referring to Goku, not that Goku was faster than Buu. "
2. Mabye so, but there was NO INDICATION that Super Buu had morals 3. Ok "
Errr, are you forgetting what happened with Hercule? When Super Buu launched his blast wave on the entire planet. How did Hercule not die?
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Supreme Marvel

In combat, I would say Gohan was better than Goku, Gohan was better than Picollo, and Picollo was about even with Goku. I think Vegeta was probably the best fighter, maybe. Why do you think in the games, Gohan was always amazing at combat? Final Bout for instance, Gohan was the only one classed as close combat.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team work has never been a factor in deciding a fight after Namek. It's all about power level. Mystic Gohan destroys everyone.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Prince CortSether said:
" Team work has never been a factor in deciding a fight after Namek. It's all about power level. Mystic Gohan destroys everyone. "
Good point. I was going to make that, but forgot and watched Gothika
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Gohan is stronger than all of them individually, but there's no way in hell he can take them all at once, especially since his dad is a fighting genius.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThanosIsMad said:
" Gohan is stronger than all of them individually, but there's no way in hell he can take them all at once, especially since his dad is a fighting genius. "
What good is teamwork going to do against Gohan if they cannot even hurt him?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By buttersdaman000

Super Buu showed morals when he didnt kill goten, trunks, and piccolo after their fusion ended and when hercule and the dog survived the world population killing attack

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Freefa11

Gohan is much stronger than any of them. SS Gotenks fought fairly evenly with Super Buu, meaning SS1 Gotenks is superior to SS2 Vegeta, who is equal to SS2 Goku. This obviously means that SS3 Gotenks >> SS3 Goku. It was also shown pretty clearly that Mystic Gohan was much stronger than SS3 Gotenks, as well as a much better fighter. Goku's superior skill doesn't mean much here; he's too greatly outclassed. Only shot he might have is hitting Gohan with a destructo-disc in the back. Gotenks is going to be the closest to Gohan, and could take a while to put down, but he fights like a complete moron so there's virtually no chance of him winning, since he couldn't even get his act together enough to finish Super Buu, who was not only weaker, but had just eaten his mothers as well. 

BTW, the "fight" with SS3 Goku and Buutenks not only doesn't show Goku being as strong as some people claim, but isn't even canon; it's anime filler that wasn't present in the manga.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Freefa11 said:
" Gohan is much stronger than any of them. SS Gotenks fought fairly evenly with Super Buu, meaning SS1 Gotenks is superior to SS2 Vegeta, who is equal to SS2 Goku. This obviously means that SS3 Gotenks >> SS3 Goku. It was also shown pretty clearly that Mystic Gohan was much stronger than SS3 Gotenks, as well as a much better fighter. Goku's superior skill doesn't mean much here; he's too greatly outclassed. Only shot he might have is hitting Gohan with a destructo-disc in the back. Gotenks is going to be the closest to Gohan, and could take a while to put down, but he fights like a complete moron so there's virtually no chance of him winning, since he couldn't even get his act together enough to finish Super Buu, who was not only weaker, but had just eaten his mothers as well.  BTW, the "fight" with SS3 Goku and Buutenks not only doesn't show Goku being as strong as some people claim, but isn't even canon; it's anime filler that wasn't present in the manga. "
QFT

He may be a mystic pansy but he was hella powerful
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By demifiend

please, gohan sucks fighting, he is very powerfull, but that EMO always cries when he has to kill someone, someone remember when he let goku dies cause didnt want to take cell.  stupid character indeed. 

the best fighter is vegeta

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By buttersdaman000
@demifiend said:
" please, gohan sucks fighting, he is very powerfull, but that EMO always cries when he has to kill someone, someone remember when he let goku dies cause didnt want to take cell.  stupid character indeed.  the best fighter is vegeta "
yep yep yep

Vegeta is the best fighter and character, goku just has more of a passion for it

I also agree about Gohan, he gets even worse when he goes into mystic pansy form. The series woulda been a lot better if Toryiama had either ended it when he planned after the destruction of Namek or killed of Goku like he planned after fans demanded that he keep writing. Killing of Goku would of still kept him as an extremely awesome character but it would of alos allowed Gohan a chance to shine more..........but those stupid fans couldnt let Goku die............
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By cascadeking09
@demifiend said:
" please, gohan sucks fighting, he is very powerfull, but that EMO always cries when he has to kill someone, someone remember when he let goku dies cause didnt want to take cell.  stupid character indeed.  the best fighter is vegeta "
I love how the word "emo " is thrown around for any character now days. There is absolutely nothing emo about Gohan and how many 11 year olds do u know of that can kill so easily? Gohan is probably the  coolest character.  And the bolded is my favorite part. How can a character trained by two of the best fighters in the series suck at fighting?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Freefa11
@demifiend said:
That was when Gohan was still a kid. Mystic Gohan did not show any qualms about destroying Buu, and gave him a severe ass-kicking without hesitation before he absorbed Gotenks. Piccolo even commented on how confident and different he was for that fight compared to his previous self. Mystic Gohan is a beast. 

I agree that Vegeta is the best fighter though. Unfortunately, his raw power usually isn't enough for that to help him as much as it should. His rampant egotism during the Android/Cell Saga didn't help him there either.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@cascadeking09:
@Freefa11:

It's so good, you guys said them things, because it's hard to contain my anger at times. Especially with Gohan, a character whom I've loved since watching Dragonball Z, ten years ago. And after reading that crap, I was getting more angry. Then I saw your posts, and made that anger dissipate. :D
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @demifiend said:
yep yep yep  Vegeta is the best fighter and character, goku just has more of a passion for it  I also agree about Gohan, he gets even worse when he goes into mystic pansy form. The series woulda been a lot better if Toryiama had either ended it when he planned after the destruction of Namek or killed of Goku like he planned after fans demanded that he keep writing. Killing of Goku would of still kept him as an extremely awesome character but it would of alos allowed Gohan a chance to shine more..........but those stupid fans couldnt let Goku die............ "

Well You may have a point. But i think letting Goku die off and be done to some fans would be like letting Superman die off so Kon El could take over. The series started and went on so long as Goku being the main character, and the show being centered around him. Switching it up may not have went over or worked as well. Now I will say maybe he could have given gohan his own series with Goku making appearences. There are 2 different versions of several other animes that run simultaneously so why not DBZ. Perfect Example, Yugiho and yugiho 5 D's! 

2 Different DBZ series could work.  

On best fighters tactically if he could stay calm, Vegeta is the best. Rankings would go.

1. Vegeta 
2. Piccolo 
3. Goku 
4. Tien 
5. Krillin 
6. Yamcha 
7. Trunks.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
gotta go with the Team here... could be an interesting fight though
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By velle37
@demifiend said:
"please, gohan sucks fighting, he is very powerfull, but that EMO always cries when he has to kill someone, someone remember when he let goku dies cause didnt want to take cell.  stupid character indeed.  the best fighter is vegeta "

He hasn't been "emo" since he was 2 (which by the way made his power more than 3 times that of his father)..........

In the Cell saga, he wasn't crying at all either, he actually became furious and sadistic and wanted to torture Cell before killing him...... 

And that's why Goku got killed, because Gohan didn't kill Cell right away...... 

Gohan is an excellent fighter........
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Warcry80 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @demifiend said:
yep yep yep  Vegeta is the best fighter and character, goku just has more of a passion for it  I also agree about Gohan, he gets even worse when he goes into mystic pansy form. The series woulda been a lot better if Toryiama had either ended it when he planned after the destruction of Namek or killed of Goku like he planned after fans demanded that he keep writing. Killing of Goku would of still kept him as an extremely awesome character but it would of alos allowed Gohan a chance to shine more..........but those stupid fans couldnt let Goku die............ "

Well You may have a point. But i think letting Goku die off and be done to some fans would be like letting Superman die off so Kon El could take over. The series started and went on so long as Goku being the main character, and the show being centered around him. Switching it up may not have went over or worked as well. Now I will say maybe he could have given gohan his own series with Goku making appearences. There are 2 different versions of several other animes that run simultaneously so why not DBZ. Perfect Example, Yugiho and yugiho 5 D's! 

On best fighters tactically if he could stay calm, Vegeta is the best. Rankings would go.

1. Vegeta 
2. Piccolo 
3. Goku 
4. Tien 
5. Krillin 
6. Yamcha 
7. Trunks.

"
The writers never really planned on killing superman off entirely, and comics are different from manga anyways. they have an end. 

Toiyama had a plan to kill off goku but the fans wouldnt let him. After that i think he just said to hell with it n kinda gave up
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cascadeking09
@velle37 said:
" @demifiend said:
"please, gohan sucks fighting, he is very powerfull, but that EMO always cries when he has to kill someone, someone remember when he let goku dies cause didnt want to take cell.  stupid character indeed.  the best fighter is vegeta "
He hasn't been "emo" since he was 2 (which by the way made his power more than 3 times that of his father).......... In the Cell saga, he wasn't crying at all either, he actually became furious and sadistic and wanted to torture Cell before killing him......  And that's why Goku got killed, because Gohan didn't kill Cell right away......  Gohan is an excellent fighter........ "
He hasn't been emo ever

.@Supreme Marvel said:
" @cascadeking09:
@Freefa11:  It's so good, you guys said them things, because it's hard to contain my anger at times. Especially with Gohan, a character whom I've loved since watching Dragonball Z, ten years ago. And after reading that crap, I was getting more angry. Then I saw your posts, and made that anger dissipate. :D "
I know exactly how you feel. The emo thing pisses me off the most. Since when does emo mean that you cry and don't want to kill. The last time I checked emo people cut themselves and think about death, are very emotional,  and also have a ton of different piercings and stuff. Now for any character that is depressed alot of the time or in this case just cries is emo.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cascadeking09
@velle37 said:
" @demifiend said:
He hasn't been "emo" since he was 2 (which by the way made his power more than 3 times that of his father).......... In the Cell saga, he wasn't crying at all either, he actually became furious and sadistic and wanted to torture Cell before killing him......  And that's why Goku got killed, because Gohan didn't kill Cell right away......  Gohan is an excellent fighter........ "
He did cry. It was when Cell killed android 16 right in front of him and again when Goku died( but who wouldn't cry when they're dad just gave up his life to save them?) if that makes him emo then so is just about every person on this planet that isn't pure evil.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By velle37
@cascadeking09 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @demifiend said:
He did cry. It was when Cell killed android 16 right in front of him and again when Goku died( but who wouldn't cry when they're dad just gave up his life to save them?) if that makes him emo then so is just about every person on this planet that isn't pure evil. "

True.. 

Thanks....
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Supreme Marvel

The great tactical mind of Goku. I'll just show Fat Buu my power, I could beat him but I'll let the kids risk their lives in stead, to show them what's out there. Oh no, Fat Buu became more powerful and became Super Buu. Oh well, I'm sure someone will cover for me f#%k up. Oh no, he's killed almost everyone on the planet. I'm sure someone will cover for this one. Yey! I'm back to life. Oh no, Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Picollo. I'll fuse with Goha...never mind he's lost his Gotenks power. He's not dangerous now. Oh nooo, he's absorbed Gohan as well. When will I ever learn. Oh Vegeta's come to help me. I won't destroy Buu, I'll let him absorb me and then I can get the rest out of his body. Wait...I should just kill him and then use the Dragonballs to wish them back. Nah, I'll go for the absorption. Oh nooo, Super Buu and become more deadly and reverted to his original form. Wait I'll save Hercule and Denda, there isn't no where else I can go to get Dragonball, especially not the new Namek planet. So I'll let Gohan, who has the power to beat Kid Buu die with the rest of mine and Vegeta's children. Now...fight Kid Buu. Shouldn't be too hard. Nope, getting my arsed kicked. How many mistakes have I made since Fat Buu? Good job am a tactical genius for letting all this happen and barley surviving.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Supreme Marvel said:
" The great tactical mind of Goku. I'll just show Fat Buu my power, I could beat him but I'll let the kids risk their lives in stead, to show them what's out there. Oh no, Fat Buu became more powerful and became Super Buu. Oh well, I'm sure someone will cover for me f#%k up. Oh no, he's killed almost everyone on the planet. I'm sure someone will cover for this one. Yey! I'm back to life. Oh no, Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Picollo. I'll fuse with Goha...never mind he's lost his Gotenks power. He's not dangerous now. Oh nooo, he's absorbed Gohan as well. When will I ever learn. Oh Vegeta's come to help me. I won't destroy Buu, I'll let him absorb me and then I can get the rest out of his body. Wait...I should just kill him and then use the Dragonballs to wish them back. Nah, I'll go for the absorption. Oh nooo, Super Buu and become more deadly and reverted to his original form. Wait I'll save Hercule and Denda, there isn't no where else I can go to get Dragonball, especially not the new Namek planet. So I'll let Gohan, who has the power to beat Kid Buu die with the rest of mine and Vegeta's children. Now...fight Kid Buu. Shouldn't be too hard. Nope, getting my arsed kicked. How many mistakes have I made since Fat Buu? Good job am a tactical genius for letting all this happen and barley surviving. "
lol....thats actually true....
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @demifiend said:

1. Vegeta 
2. Piccolo 
3. Goku 
4. Tien 
5. Krillin 
6. Yamcha 
7. Trunks.

"
The writers never really planned on killing superman off entirely, and comics are different from manga anyways. they have an end.   Toiyama had a plan to kill off goku but the fans wouldnt let him. After that i think he just said to hell with it n kinda gave up "

Yeah you're right! i really wish he would have had the same passion for Goku and DBZ as American Comics creators have for their main leads. I'd love to see the series continue, but not be cheesey or inconsistant.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Warcry80: 
Yeah I heard rumours he was starting another series after nameks destruction, in a alternate universe. Goku would of died and Gohan would be the main character. I dont think Cell or the androids would have happened either
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cascadeking09
@Supreme Marvel said:
" The great tactical mind of Goku. I'll just show Fat Buu my power, I could beat him but I'll let the kids risk their lives in stead, to show them what's out there. Oh no, Fat Buu became more powerful and became Super Buu. Oh well, I'm sure someone will cover for me f#%k up. Oh no, he's killed almost everyone on the planet. I'm sure someone will cover for this one. Yey! I'm back to life. Oh no, Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Picollo. I'll fuse with Goha...never mind he's lost his Gotenks power. He's not dangerous now. Oh nooo, he's absorbed Gohan as well. When will I ever learn. Oh Vegeta's come to help me. I won't destroy Buu, I'll let him absorb me and then I can get the rest out of his body. Wait...I should just kill him and then use the Dragonballs to wish them back. Nah, I'll go for the absorption. Oh nooo, Super Buu and become more deadly and reverted to his original form. Wait I'll save Hercule and Denda, there isn't no where else I can go to get Dragonball, especially not the new Namek planet. So I'll let Gohan, who has the power to beat Kid Buu die with the rest of mine and Vegeta's children. Now...fight Kid Buu. Shouldn't be too hard. Nope, getting my arsed kicked. How many mistakes have I made since Fat Buu? Good job am a tactical genius for letting all this happen and barley surviving. "
lol too true, but you forget leaving the entire Earth to rest on an 11 year old that has no idea how to unlock the power he has within himself or maintain it once he's unlocked it. The closest things to tactical minds I've seen are Piccolo and Gohan. And I don't even know if those brilliant moves they made are cannon.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@buttersdaman000:@cascadeking09:@Freefa11: 

My take on Gohan was since the intention was for him to take over he suffered from the "Anime Lead Character Syndrome"

He was developed and made to be the most powerful yet he constantly was in an emotional battle that restricted his ability. The problem with the series is that they had the previous lead who was nothing like the standard lead character in Anime/Manga. He was confident, powerful, constantly became better and always overcame the challenge at hand. This is not always the factor for a lot of Manga/Anime lead heroes. Goku was more super-hero then manga-hero.

Thus Gohan as this kind of lead/supporting character Hybrid, took the slack of being that stereotypical Anime/Mang hero. Had he taken over after Cell Games he would have been the new BAMF of the story. 

Still Vegeta has the best fights. I always loved the thing hes done in combat.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@cascadeking09 said:
" lol too true, but you forget leaving the entire Earth to rest on an 11 year old that has no idea how to unlock the power he has within himself or maintain it once he's unlocked it. The closest things to tactical minds I've seen are Piccolo and Gohan. And I don't even know if those brilliant moves they made are cannon. "
I have all the DBZ Manag's in my home back in Liverpool. And only half the Dragonball Manag's. I'll have a read of them when I return home from University.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Warcry80:  Yeah I heard rumours he was starting another series after nameks destruction, in a alternate universe. Goku would of died and Gohan would be the main character. I dont think Cell or the androids would have happened either "
Yeah, I think it's called Dragonball SD or something.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cascadeking09
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @buttersdaman000:@cascadeking09:@Freefa11:   My take on Gohan was since the intention was for him to take over he suffered from the "Anime Lead Character Syndrome"  He was developed and made to be the most powerful yet he constantly was in an emotional battle that restricted his ability. The problem with the series is that they had the previous lead who was nothing like the standard lead character in Anime/Manga. He was confident, powerful, constantly became better and always overcame the challenge at hand. This is not always the factor for a lot of Manga/Anime lead heroes. Goku was more super-hero then manga-hero.  Thus Gohan as this kind of lead/supporting character Hybrid, took the slack of being that stereotypical Anime/Mang hero. Had he taken over after Cell Games he would have been the new BAMF of the story.   Still Vegeta has the best fights. I always loved the thing hes done in combat. "
I agree to an extent, but depending on what you mean  think the constant emotional battle is a bit of an exaggeration. Do you mean throughout the series or just after his fight with Cell? After fighting Cell Gohan seemed a bit more like Goku and hardly struggled with his emotions at all.

I think that's the direction the anime and manga should gone in and just ended the series with Gohan defeating Buu.

I honestly never cared for Vegeta as a fighter. The fight that I liked the most was when his fight with Dodoria and aside from that against Cell. His h2h showings weren't really great against Dadoria, but it's still probably the best he has, so I really don't think he's all that great in that area.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cascadeking09
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" lol too true, but you forget leaving the entire Earth to rest on an 11 year old that has no idea how to unlock the power he has within himself or maintain it once he's unlocked it. The closest things to tactical minds I've seen are Piccolo and Gohan. And I don't even know if those brilliant moves they made are cannon. "
I have all the DBZ Manag's in my home back in Liverpool. And only half the Dragonball Manag's. I'll have a read of them when I return home from University. "
I could check right now, but I'm really lazy. I'm about to just force myself to do it anyway.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@cascadeking09:   
I mean throughout the series. During the Cell saga he became so confident and it seemed that he found himself. When they presented him again he wasn't training anymore and became weaker. It was just awful to cause digression in the characters progress.

For me it was his visual. The techniques Vageta performed were so awesome. Both his fights with Goku,his fights with Zarbon, Dodoria, Android 19, Cui, etc.....They were all awesome fights. Gohan's fight with Cell was pretty awesome, as was his battle with Garlic Jr. I really loved when he fought Dabura too. I always Loved the Saiyan suit with the green tunic.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By cascadeking09
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @cascadeking09:    I mean throughout the series. During the Cell saga he became so confident and it seemed that he found himself. When they presented him again he wasn't training anymore and became weaker. It was just awful to cause digression in the characters progress. For me it was his visual. The techniques Vageta performed were so awesome. Both his fights with Goku,his fights with Zarbon, Dodoria, Android 19, Cui, etc.....They were all awesome fights. Gohan's fight with Cell was pretty awesome, as was his battle with Garlic Jr. I really loved when he fought Dabura too. I always Loved the Saiyan suit with the green tunic. "
Well, he still had that confidence even after the cell saga. The only problem was that he'd gotten weaker, but before Buu was unleashed he had gained that back.

Vegeta has alot of great fights, but not of them have any good h2h showings that would make me think that he was #1. I'm not even sure if he's above Gohan in that area.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Imagine this, if it wasn't for the Goku fanboys, we would have seen Gohan as the main role after Cell. And if that Gohan trained like he did from the moment he began training, at the Buu Saga, he would have been 2,3 or maybe even 4 times as powerful. I mean he still had a day and a bit in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

All_StarSupes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By All_StarSupes

I'm actually going to side with Gohan in this fight. In the Manga it was shown that super buu is pretty much a joke to Gohan at full power, and Gotenks was roughly the same or just under Buu's power. SSJ3 Goku didn't fight Super Buu but he did fight well against Kid Buu, but in all honesty if Gohan went all out this guys couldn't touch him.

Big however though, If your using anime SSJ3 Goku could beat Gohan without even trying.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cascadeking09
@Supreme Marvel said:

" Imagine this, if it wasn't for the Goku fanboys, we would have seen Gohan as the main role after Cell. And if that Gohan trained like he did from the moment he began training, at the Buu Saga, he would have been 2,3 or maybe even 4 times as powerful. I mean he still had a day and a bit in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. "

Actually it had nothing to do with the fans. Akira just changed his mind because he felt that Gohan wasn't suitable as the hero, which I disagree with.

btw I found the move from Piccolo, but Gohan's was only in the anime 

http://www.mangareader.net/105-3016-10/dragon-ball/chapter-367.html

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By odinforce
for those who say that ssj3 goku can solo, they should know that mystic gohan is stronger. although i do agree that maybe ssj3 goku can solo because of how well of a fighter he is. 

i'd say team 1 since super buu can't absorb.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By demifiend
@Freefa11 said:

" @demifiend said:

That was when Gohan was still a kid. Mystic Gohan did not show any qualms about destroying Buu, and gave him a severe ass-kicking without hesitation before he absorbed Gotenks. Piccolo even commented on how confident and different he was for that fight compared to his previous self. Mystic Gohan is a beast.  I agree that Vegeta is the best fighter though. Unfortunately, his raw power usually isn't enough for that to help him as much as it should. His rampant egotism during the Android/Cell Saga didn't help him there either. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
So what? these are goku and vegeta when they were child, and they werent pussys like gohan. whats your point?  

even when he was and adult, he fought like a girl againts dabura and couldnt defeat him 
then the kaios power up that lazy and he become mystic gohan and even like that wasnt capable to defeat superbuu....  
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By demifiend

mr gandhi gohan sucks

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By velle37
@demifiend said:
"@Freefa11 said:

" @demifiend said:

That was when Gohan was still a kid. Mystic Gohan did not show any qualms about destroying Buu, and gave him a severe ass-kicking without hesitation before he absorbed Gotenks. Piccolo even commented on how confident and different he was for that fight compared to his previous self. Mystic Gohan is a beast.  I agree that Vegeta is the best fighter though. Unfortunately, his raw power usually isn't enough for that to help him as much as it should. His rampant egotism during the Android/Cell Saga didn't help him there either. "

So what? these are goku and vegeta when they were child, and they werent pussys like gohan. whats your point?   even when he was and adult, he fought like a girl againts dabura and couldnt defeat him then the kaios power up that lazy and he become mystic gohan and even like that wasnt capable to defeat superbuu....   "

Gohan was a hundred times stronger than Goku at his age as a child (Goku himself said this), and more of a warrior as well because of Piccolo........ 

Also DBZ made a point to reiterate that Gohan was a different man after he became mystic, Piccolo said he didn't see the little peaceful child he once knew, and Gohan showed another side when he told Buu he was going to kill him.........
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cascadeking09
@demifiend said:

" @Freefa11 said:

" @demifiend said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
So what? these are goku and vegeta when they were child, and they werent pussys like gohan. whats your point?   even when he was and adult, he fought like a girl againts dabura and couldnt defeat him then the kaios power up that lazy and he become mystic gohan and even like that wasnt capable to defeat superbuu....   "
Vegeta was trained to be a monster and Goku had never had his father throw the weight of the world on his shoulders and expect him to automatically know what to do. He also never had to kill anybody. And no he didn't fight like a girl against Dabura he broke his sword in half. And in the canon storyline  we don't even see Vegeta as a kid that's just the movie about Bardock.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cascadeking09

And to add to what I said, he was raised as a normal kid and extremely sheltered before he was kidnapped at 5 years old and almost forced to watch his dad get killed. Gohan had alot more to deal with than Goku ever did as a kid.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Warcry80:  Yeah I heard rumours he was starting another series after nameks destruction, in a alternate universe. Goku would of died and Gohan would be the main character. I dont think Cell or the androids would have happened either "

Interesting! Cell was probably the Best Villain after Frieza, but I'd like to see how this series would go. I'd rather it happened after Buu, and never allow GT to happen, but then that wouldn't be an Alternate Universe. So who knows it may be pretty good.... If Akira is putting his heart into it! I can't wait to see it Keep me posted on it if you hear anymore news of it! 

I'd love to see a Vegeta series. From his life growing up to serving Frieza, and after Cell saga, up until his sacrificing himself against Buu. Maybe even some adventures after Buu while Goku wasn't around.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Freefa11
@demifiend said:
whats your point?

The point is this thread is about Mystic Gohan, not kid Gohan or teen Gohan or any other Gohan, and Mystic Gohan was very clearly shown and even stated to not have any of those issues you mentioned. 

I'll also point out that at the end of the Saiyan Saga, Gohan was going stride for stride with Vegeta, who was vastly more powerful than anyone Goku ever fought as a child.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Freefa11 said:
" @demifiend said:
whats your point?

The point is this thread is about Mystic Gohan, not kid Gohan or teen Gohan or any other Gohan, and Mystic Gohan was very clearly shown and even stated to not have any of those issues you mentioned.  I'll also point out that at the end of the Saiyan Saga, Gohan was going stride for stride with Vegeta, who was vastly more powerful than anyone Goku ever fought as a child. "
I love the way they say teen Gohan. Because he was 11 years old. Not a teenager. :P
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By cascadeking09
@Supreme Marvel:  Yeah Adult Gohan should be called Teen Gohan.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Freefa11
@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I never really got that either, but then in the dub I think they refer to Cell as an Android, when he clearly isn't (for that matter, neither are 17 or 18; they're actually cyborgs), so maybe something just got lost in translation.