Choose a team to survive

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos is invading Earth by the help of Darkseid , and they are leading a huge army of powerful superheroes/supervillains such as : Thane , Daimon Hellstrom ... There are only 20 heroes still undamaged and you shall choose 15 of them to create a team to defeat Thanos & Darkseid army , which is almost 10.000 superheroes or villains , the 20 superheroes are :

Superman , The Flash , Hulk , Thor , Wolverine , Jean Grey W. Phoenix Fire , Wonder Woman , Cyclops , Emma Frost , Martian Manhunter , Scarlet Witch , Dr. Strange , Hal Jordan , Juggernaut , Magneto , Shatterstar , Ghost Rider , Rogue , Cable , Dr. Doom .

Once you choose them , you'll also get to choose between the strongest weapons ever made . Then you'll lead your team in a last hope fight .

Rules :
~You can choose any version of the heroes choosen .
~You lose if all of your fighters are dead .
~Thanos & Darkseid and their army are bloodlusted with morals off , while you and your team are bloodlusted off with morals on .
~WB Hulk , RS Thor , Jean Grey White crown & Superman P1M are not available .

You're the last hope #Cheesy_As_Hell

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any version?

-Wally

-NecroKing Thor

-War Hulk

-Hellverine

-Jean w/h Phoenix

-Fenus Martian Manhunter

-Scarlet Witch

-Doctor Strange

-Trion Juggs

-White Lantern Hal

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

darkseid AND thanos?? WITH a huge army?? well, crap.

we'll probably still die, but here goes...

SA Supes, Red Phoenix, WL Hal, Scarlet Witch, Magneto, whichever Thor version is the best and allowed, Wonder Woman, WW Hulk, MManhunter, Wally Flash, Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, just looked up Hellverine and that sounds good to me, Juggernaut, Cable, Emma Frost? I guess if Rogue could steal powers from like all of them (without draining them) before hand that'd be quite useful. ---random q: could Rogue steal powers from someone like thanos or ds?

kinda confused by some of them because it seems like they would be fodder... darkseid and thanos could just grab most of them arms and legs one by one and rip them right in half.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By christianrapper

Thanos is invading Earth by the help of Darkseid , and they are leading a huge army of powerful superheroes/supervillains such as : Thane , Daimon Hellstrom ... There are only 20 heroes still undamaged and you shall choose 15 of them to create a team to defeat Thanos & Darkseid army , which is almost 10.000 superheroes or villains , the 20 superheroes are :

Superman , The Flash , Hulk , Thor , Wolverine , Jean Grey W. Phoenix Fire , Wonder Woman , Cyclops , Emma Frost , Martian Manhunter , Scarlet Witch , Dr. Strange , Hal Jordan , Juggernaut , Magneto , Shatterstar , Ghost Rider , Rogue , Cable , Dr. Doom .

Once you choose them , you'll also get to choose between the strongest weapons ever made . Then you'll lead your team in a last hope fight .

Rules :

~You can choose any version of the heroes choosen .

~You lose if all of your fighters are dead .

~Thanos & Darkseid and their army are bloodlusted with morals off , while you and your team are bloodlusted off with morals on .

~WB Hulk , RS Thor , Jean Grey White crown & Superman P1M are not available .

You're the last hope #Cheesy_As_Hell

do you mean any version of superman for example...if yo do then it's superman 1 million, phx, ghostrider, mmh, dr. strange, the flash, hal jordan, magneto, juggernaut...the most powerful incarnation but i can't remember what it was, wonder woman, emma frost, hulk, odin force thor, ww hulk, and rogue. i am getting the power cosmic if that's allowed as a weapon. if not then i am rolling with the infinity gauntlet.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ManInTheMountain

My team:

ZH Parallax-solos

King Thor

Wally West Flash

Fernus Martian Manhunter

HOM Scarlet Witch-solos

Trion Juggernaut-solos

That's all I need

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin Force Thor, Parallax Flash, Silver Age Superman, Hellverine (Logan in control though), Trion Juggernaut, Hal Jordan White Lantern, Classic Dr. Strange, House of M Scarlet Witch, Jean Dark Phoenix, Dark Phoenix Cyclops and Emma Frost, World War Hulk, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Ghostrider.

My weapons would be a Green and Blue Lantern ring, Stormbreaker, and Iron Mans Bleeding edge armor

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin

Any version?

-Wally

-NecroKing Thor

-War Hulk

-Hellverine

-Jean w/h Phoenix

-Fenus Martian Manhunter

-Scarlet Witch

-Doctor Strange

-Trion Juggs

-White Lantern Hal

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathHero61

Pre-86 superman

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SA superman solos with ease

Er, no he doesn't. Show any resistance of his to TP, at all.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

actually he master kryptoneine mind defenses and if needed he can just pull that TP Resistance out of his A$$

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's easy

superman, flash, necro-Thor, hulk, jean,martian manhunter, scarlet witch,Dr. strange, rogue, magneto,ghost rider, Hal, cable, juggernaut, and Dr. doom

and the weapon ultimate nulliefier

rogue absorbs everybody besides necro-Thor, Dr doom

Dr. doom gets the nullifier

and concocts ideas while thor and rogue put a hurt on

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JusticeWay

@oreoassassin said:

Any version?

-Wally

-NecroKing Thor

-War Hulk

-Hellverine

-Jean w/h Phoenix

-Fenus Martian Manhunter

-Scarlet Witch

-Doctor Strange

-Trion Juggs

-White Lantern Hal

Can't u see WBHulk is not allowed ?
Nice team though .

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman, Red Phoenix Jean, classic Dr. Strange, Trion Juggernaut, WL Hal Jordan, Wally

I should be ok with that. I'm not too informed on the different versions of Thor, but he would probably be a good addition.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway: This is so easy!

ZH Parralax Hal Jordan

Cosmic Armor Superman(thought robot)

Trion Juggs

Necro Thor

Dark Phoenix

Thats about all i need.

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me , I'll pick :
Juggernaut , Superman , Hulk , Thor , Wonder Woman , Ghost Rider , Flash , Martian Manh. , Phoenix , Doom , Green Lant. , Emma Frost .

My full plan :
The fight starts , Juggs & Supes & Hulk & Thor in the front line and just hitting anything infront of them , while Emma Frost & Mart. Manh. & Phoenix mindtorture others , Flash speedblitz those in the back , Ghost Rider & Doom duo to help the front liners while Magneto & GL fly , Magneto shoots the army with metal and takes control of those who have metal in them , and GL creates countless cannons and just shoots them and blows s**t up .
At the end of the army , Thanos & Darkseid will stay alive , Superman , Juggernaut , Hulk , Thor & Ghost Rider combo Thanos while WW , MMH , Phoenix , Doom , GL and Emma Frost combo DS . When finished , Flash makes a full planet run and punches Thanos to the galaxy when dead , and Hulk & Superman double punch DS . FATALITY ..

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why? Wally West, Silver Age Superman, White Lantern Kyle, etc. Some of these people could solo.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Half of these guys could solo if any versions are allowed.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lol

My team:

ZH Parallax-solos

King Thor

Wally West Flash

Fernus Martian Manhunter