• 48 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. morals off
  2. EoS Chōji, composite Cannonbolt (can go ultimate if necessary)
  3. fight starts in the Colosseum, 50 meters apart
  4. win by any means

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

who wins it?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Art of Expansion ftw

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If Chōji expands, then I'm not sure if Cannonbolt has much of a chance...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Choji just needs to expand his whole body and I dont see how Cannonbolt can hurt him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Ult Cannonbolt might be too much..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Choji

KingOfVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cannonbolt

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god: Choji just needs to expand his whole body and I dont see how Cannonbolt can hurt him.

why.. cannonbolt hurt a bigger opponent (much more bigger than choji... it was absorbing the life energy from the earth's core)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

why.. cannonbolt hurt a bigger opponent (much more bigger than choji... it was absorbing the life energy from the earth's core)

Was he ultimate when he did that? Cause I honestly don't really remember ultimate cannonbolt...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssj_god

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

Was he ultimate when he did that? Cause I honestly don't really remember ultimate cannonbolt...

no.. normal cannonbolt iirc

ultimate one doesn't have much of a feat

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

Wait hold up, who was the opponent that was bigger than Choji?? Definitely don't remember that, lol

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I think he's talking about Galactus Jr. From the episode Canonbolt debuted.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

Wait hold up, who was the opponent that was bigger than Choji?? Definitely don't remember that, lol

that thing became a planet itself.. by absorbing life energy from the planet ... it was HUUUGE in size (they didn't even knew it was a living organism at first)... and ben wasn't being able to penetrate it's walls... cannonbolt finally did it.... don't remember the episode...let me search ...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT

@ssj_god: The Big Tick. First episode of season 2, IIRC.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By andr4132

Choji

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god@rbt Hold up, I got Netflix, lemme check it out haha

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thevivas: I think he's talking about Galactus Jr. From the episode Canonbolt debuted.

galactus jr.? ..lol.. that was it's name? XD

@rbt said:

maybe u're right.. i don't remember the episode... but penetrating and hurting him already shows cannonbolt have what it takes to hurt giant choji..... and cannonbolt isn't really lightweight himself... he's actually a very heavyweight character (at least fourarms/humungousaur class in weight) who spins and hits like a cannon ball.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

@rbt said:

maybe u're right.. i don't remember the episode... but penetrating and hurting him already shows cannonbolt have what it takes to hurt giant choji..... and cannonbolt isn't really lightweight himself... he's actually a very heavyweight character (at least fourarms/humungousaur class in weight) who spins and hits like a cannon ball.

He reminded me a lot of Galactus. He ate planets and had his heralds.

I don't watch Naruto though.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssj_god

@rbt said:
@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

@rbt said:

lmao.. that's so true... many of ben 10 characters were taken from marvel characters :D

well... choji have a spin attack at base like cannonbolt too (of course nowhere near that powerful)... he can expand his body into a giant size... but that doesn't slowdown his speed..... and he has a mode called butterfly mode... in which.. his giant body slims down a bit.. instead.. he grows chakra wings on his back.. and can fly.. and becomes faster... though this is an amp mode... wasn't shown how long he can maintain it...

this is a brief of choji's abilities

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god@rbt Just watched the episode. Ben beat the thing by going inside and weakening it, causing the hard casing on the outside to come off, and then it just exploded. Lol. It wasn't even that big, though, to be honest.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god@rbt Just watched the episode. Ben beat the thing by going inside and weakening it, causing the hard casing on the outside to come off, and then it just exploded. Lol. It wasn't even that big, though, to be honest.

it's wall was impenetrable... cannonbolt penetrated it.... and what are you talking about?.. it was waaaay bigger than choji.. at least a mountain sized organism... what did you thought.. it'll be a planet sized thing as it practically became a planet?...

my only reason to bring that was to say that cannonbolt can hurt giant choji.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upon remembering the Big Tick, Cannonbolt knocks out Chōji or goes through him to kill him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upon remembering the Big Tick, Cannonbolt knocks out Chōji or goes through him to kill him.

though choji is really strong.. and fast too

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

I think Cannonbolt can go fast if he gains momentum though.

And Ultimate Cannonbolt is spiked.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

@rbt said:

Pfft, Ben10 already has a Galactus and he's a huge fan of Ben...

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

I think Cannonbolt can go fast if he gains momentum though.

And Ultimate Cannonbolt is spiked.

that's true.... choji in butterfly mode can fly... cannonbolt can go underground sometimes... would be a good fight.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

bump

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheVivas

@ssj_god: It's hull/shell was impenetrable, so Ben went in through its mouth.... Lol.

And yeah, I was picturing some huge thing way larger than mountains, but it wasn't overly large. The problem is yeah it was big, but Ben took it down by A) going inside through its mouth, not penetrating it, and B) the Tick was just standing there and was not active at all, something Choji will not be doing.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god: It's hull/shell was impenetrable, so Ben went in through its mouth.... Lol.

And yeah, I was picturing some huge thing way larger than mountains, but it wasn't overly large. The problem is yeah it was big, but Ben took it down by A) going inside through its mouth, not penetrating it, and B) the Tick was just standing there and was not active at all, something Choji will not be doing.

he did penetrated and hurt him.... and he have gone through consecutive walls pretty easily.. his shell is very hard.. deflected lasers from it.... crushed cannon etc. ... the whole point on telling this... he can hurt giant choji

B) the Tick was just standing there and was not active at all, something Choji will not be doing.

that's why it won't be one sided... i think it'd be a good match... in butterfly mode, choji can fly.... cannonbolt can go underground.... it'll really be a good fight.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: .....

the whole point on telling this... he can hurt giant choji

I'll agree on that one! Lol

that's why it won't be one sided... i think it'd be a good match... in butterfly mode, choji can fly.... cannonbolt can go underground.... it'll really be a good fight.

I also agree, haha. There's no time limit on Ben's transformation, right?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ssj_god

@thevivas said:

nope.... as he can transform into ultimate (i said it in op)... so that's an ultimatrix... which doesn't have a timer limitation.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

nope.... as he can transform into ultimate (i said it in op)... so that's an ultimatrix... which doesn't have a timer limitation.

Oh it doesn't? Huh, don't remember that, lol. I'm still going with Choji though :p

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

Oh it doesn't? Huh, don't remember that, lol. I'm still going with Choji though :p

yeah it doesn't.. by the end of the series... ben could transform himself with only thought of it... that's the full control over ultimatrix.

and... sure.. it'd be a good bloody fight right? :D

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

yeah it doesn't.. by the end of the series... ben could transform himself with only thought of it... that's the full control over ultimatrix.

Alright I remember now, and he could switch by hitting the symbol on his body right??

Of course it would, and I just realized Colosseum = slight edge to Cannonbolt.....haha

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

Alright I remember now, and he could switch by hitting the symbol on his body right??

Of course it would, and I just realized Colosseum = slight edge to Cannonbolt.....haha

not if choji can fly up :D

and choji have a similar attack in his base mode

choji rolling attack
choji rolling attack

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheVivas

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

not if choji can fly up :D

and choji have a similar attack in his base mode

choji rolling attack
choji rolling attack

True, but Choji doesn't start out flying, while rolling and bouncing around is Cannonbolt's only form of attack, haha. And Choji in Part 1 should be < than Cannonbolt, no? Lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

True, but Choji doesn't start out flying, while rolling and bouncing around is Cannonbolt's only form of attack, haha. And Choji in Part 1 should be < than Cannonbolt, no? Lol

yes.. that is true.. but this is morals off... i don't think choji will hold back

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas:

yes.. that is true.. but this is morals off... i don't think choji will hold back

Keeping forgetting to go back and read the rules......lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas:

so who wins per you?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas:

so who wins per you?

Ehh I'm still willing to give it to Choji, but it's a lot closer than I first thought.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas said:

@ssj_god said:

@thevivas:

so who wins per you?

Ehh I'm still willing to give it to Choji, but it's a lot closer than I first thought.

i see... that's nice :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ssj_god

bump

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssj_god

bump

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Cannonbolt is multi-city block level to city level by beating mutated Kevin who can contend with buff Vilgax who can shatter a head at Mount Rushmore which is a multi city block level feat and is durable to survive a fall from earths orbit which is a city level feat since samurai Jack performed a similar feat and has been calculated in the megaton range

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AngelJax  Online

Cannonbolt for his size packs quite the punch and his shells are particularly durable. Able to protect and survive atmospheric re-entry with Gwen and Max inside, tanking a Stab from the sharp end of Diamondhead’s lance from Kevin 11, The Big Tick feat.

Once he gets some momentum going he’s gonna be tough to stop