Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Theworldbreaker
Stronger the enemys from one of the biggest games on each console
The chimera http://resistance.wikia.com/wiki/Chimera     
VS 
The Locust http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Locust_Horde    
and before anyone brings this up, dont act like nathan hale killed all the chimera in britin with his bare hands, no he destroyed their main tower which caused a CHAIN REACTION which destroyerd all other towers which killed off the angels which lead to the chimera death. and dont act like Marcus and dom did the same with their bare hands eather they used a bomb (Which dident kill them all, just the Kryl and Berserkers)
I side with the chimera becuase 1. They have tech that seems nealry as advanced as the Covanet's and 2. Their Metabolism is 12x that of humans meaning they are MUCH faster, agile and Stronger Which  is what part of this ocems down to, streangth. What is not realized is that Your average locust (Locust Drone) is not realy at all much above the human characters like marcus or dom and they are not supe soldiers like Master Chief who can bench 1,000 pounds and evne SKORGE couldent overpower marcus in a chainsaw dual thats not very impressive consideirng the Rep this guy has. Now if his Metabolism was 12x humans then i dont think he would have struggled at all. also No dead characters meaning no Raam, possibly skorge but his status is unknown but i will let yall decide if he should be used or not, oh and No riftworm. i will let the leviathan from the chimera side slide because they make several chimera of the same typ meaning they have/Can make more leviathans i dout they only had 1 at their disposal. Btw for those of you that dont know Leviathans are 300ft they would eat Brumacks like if they were Bigmacks (get the joke?).
Weasel_Nate88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chimera would win