Cheetah vs Superior Spider-man

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51 god_spawn  Moderator

@lord_galactus: With multiple spite threads and insults, take some time off.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol does this mean he's banned?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: speed is faster than spidey sense which means he is faster than though as said in another panel.

Speed demon > Cheetah in speed.

So yes..his SMARTS will deal with her speed.

A DURRR

Cheetah was ripping Barry apart. Is Speed Demon faster than him too haha. Cheetah has Spidey shredded before he ever touches that little button.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thread of the month?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I just showed a scan of spider-man disabling speed...lol

Spiderman literally spent hours planning to foil that heist. If you gave him hours of prep and the ability to influence the terrain then he could very well beat Cheetah. Without it he has absolutely no chance. She can instantly kill him (her claws cut superman) and she should very easily be able to blitz him (fast enough to keep up with The Flash and Wonder Woman).

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DemonKnights

Apparently batmanfanboy mentioned me in a post but deleted the message cause he was talking trash to a mod. Anyway, I'll address what he said to me which was that aquaman is an avatar of Poseidon. No. Just, no.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how people delete their posts though mods can see it.Don't know why people insist on breaking rules purposely to irritate and annoy others.Oh well.Hopefully this is locked...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have no idea what this thread turned into.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#61 SC  Moderator

@batmanfanboy: Hello. You can have some time off as well. No swearing at CV, don't get upset when another poster gets a warning, especially not by ironically insulting other users as being romantically linked with each other… whilst defending another user in the same exact way. Just saying. When you get back, stay on topic and no swearing.

Apparently batmanfanboy mentioned me in a post but deleted the message cause he was talking trash to a mod. Anyway, I'll address what he said to me which was that aquaman is an avatar of Poseidon. No. Just, no.

Trash talking a moderator whilst a bit silly, isn't a big deal. Mods have skin like adamantium.

Talking "trash" about regular users and swearing going off topic on the other hand however.

Hopefully God Spawn (an actual Battles mod) won't mind me locking this thread all things considered. He can unlock if he feels thread can give good discussion, I don't think it really has or can.

Thank you all for playing. Take care!