Cheetah vs She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Black Cat

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zeroplus said:

@pooty said:

@spiritedaway said:

You know i'm not too familiar with what Jennifer has been up to as of late, but i know she got beefed up to a pretty good standing a while back and on top of that Felicia has gotten better control on her probability manipulation.

Probability manipulation powers are so hard to calculate for things like this just based on their nature, i mean, in theory she could just make Cheetah slip and break her neck;however, she doesn't have any feats demonstrating anything this big(although jamming peters slinger and having him fall right near her was pretty impressive when you stop and think on it.)

Given that Cheetah is less strong (as far as i remember) than when she used to frequently go toe to toe with Diana i think i'm going to give the other team the win, maybe 5-7 victories out of every 10

you make a good point. probability manipulation can make a difference. If she can make cheetah fall like she did to peter that could help. She-Hulk was able to toy with abomination and took him down with pressure points. she was also able to beat champion who was strong enough to battle Thor. Without probability manipulation Cheetah wins 10/10. with it the team may win a few

@gokuwarrior it would be very unlikely for the team to be that lucky.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Straynger

Throwing in my vote for Cheetah. I can see PM making for an interesting fight, but Cheetah is too much for this team.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is what probability manipulation does. It makes the Impossible.... Possible. It's like Toon Force or magic. Nothing goes as planned. But PM will only get you so far. Cheetah wins 87/100 fights

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

That is what probability manipulation does. It makes the Impossible.... Possible. It's like Toon Force or magic. Nothing goes as planned. But PM will only get you so far. Cheetah wins 87/100 fights

if that is the case then this thread should be blocked because it's a according to whay you said it will be a mismatch 87 out of 100.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ultragreenboy
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

Cheetah stomps.

Why bump a one sided match?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Part of the crusade, I guess. Agent41 generally detests the underestimation of Cheetah which is perpetuated by newer users bringing up old threads like this as evidence of Cheetah being streetlevelish/mid tier/scrappy powerhouse rather than seeing her as probably the best non-Violent ground bound powerhouse.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Part of the crusade, I guess. Agent41 generally detests the underestimation of Cheetah which is perpetuated by newer users bringing up old threads like this as evidence of Cheetah being streetlevelish/mid tier/scrappy powerhouse rather than seeing her as probably the best non-Violent ground bound powerhouse.

True, true...

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Comicuser

cheetah wins easily. black cat is their only hope. but cheetah is too fast for her powers to work on her. unless they are near instant.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Cheetah can react to the initial attack (which she can) she wins

If for some reason she can't she gets one shotted by She-Hulk.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, First, Cheetah would win this based on New 52 Cheetah, which I knew nothing about until recently. Secondly I have to say, Cheetah's powers make little to no sense to me.

"search out a tribe in Africa who utilizes a female guardian with the powers of a cheetah. A band of marauders kill the guardian and most of what remained of her original expedition party. Barbara, with the aid of the priest, Chuma, the caretaker of the ancient plant god Urtzkartaga, takes her place after being told that she would gain immortality."

How in the world does having "the powers of a cheetah" equate to being strong enough to hurt Wonder Woman and Superman and being faster than the Flash? Not saying she isn't, just saying that by her origin, her being that strong and fast makes no sense to me.