• 95 results
Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stezzy

Battlefied is an abandoned lawn chair factory where the country's finest lawn chairs were once produced before the place was shut down

Both are in character

They start off standing right next to each other, standing face to face, disoriented and wondering how the hell they magically appeared where they are and who the hell this woman is in front of her

It's a nice sunny day (around 75 degrees) outside with a small chance of rain later tonight but they don't have to worry about that because they'll probably be teleported back to their respective universes after the fight or wherever the hell the winner of these threads usually go after the battle.

Which one of these filthy bimbos will emerge victorious and bathe in the golden waters of victory?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

"Filthy bimbos"? I do say, good sir, go thee directly to Hell and swiftly. Do not return.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Do you not see the way they're dressed, milady?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: Well, Cheetah is an animal, for one. And Lyra is in perfectly respectable clothing for a martial artist as befits her temperament and lifestyle.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh lord - someone said M'lady.

Anyways - pretty sure Cheetah's speed gives her the advantage in this fight.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: Everyone can dodge lasers. Spider-Man dodges laser all day er' day. That doesn't mean he can contend with Cheetah who is Flash-level speed. She wrecks. Enjoy crisp, refreshing Spite.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Lyra has precog and can dodge lasers

Precog might help - but only if she has the physical speed to keep up. I honestly don't know what She Hulk's speed or reaction time is but Cheetah's been tangling with Wonder Woman for a good portion of her history, and she's tagged Wally West // Flash - so she's got incredibly impressive combat speeds.

Laser's aren't a good representation of speed in all honesty - if they were then characters like the GI Joes & Daredevil would be considered speedster's because they've dodged lasers before, and they're clearly not.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lol'd at the OP XD

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stezzy

@saladking said:

@thetruebarryallen:

Lyra has precog and can dodge lasers

Precog might help - but only if she has the physical speed to keep up. I honestly don't know what She Hulk's speed or reaction time is but Cheetah's been tangling with Wonder Woman for a good portion of her history, and she's tagged Wally West // Flash - so she's got incredibly impressive combat speeds.

Laser's aren't a good representation of speed in all honesty - if they were then characters like the GI Joes & Daredevil would be considered speedster's because they've dodged lasers before, and they're clearly not.

I don't know if this counts as raw speed but Lyra leaped over 1000 feet in the air and grabbed a guy out of an air vehicle before he could even finish his sentence. It would still help in fight if she applied that leg strength while running.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dodging lasers isn't a raw speed feat but a reaction speed feat and it's a great reaction feat. Who told you it wasn't? The people you listed (Gi Joe and Daredevil) showed reaction speed not travel speed so of course they aren't speedsters but they can still react to speedsters. I never said that dodging lasers was a good representative of actual raw speed.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Cheetah's got better speed & reaction feats - tagging Wally West [ a speedster who has displayed uncanny reaction times & has displayed FTL travel speeds ] and Wonder Woman [ who also isn't lacking in the speed department ] - there isn't a way for She Hulk to actually get her hands on her.

As for the laser thing - comic lasers aren't impressive - since they're beams of light they should be moving at light speed, no?

There's no physical way for Spider Man, Daredevil, any of the GI Joes, or any other street level characters who've dodged lasers to have FTL reaction times.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Dodging lasers is what street levelers can easily do. The leaping feat isn't that impressive cause all she blitzed was just a human.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Just because FTL is Flash's fastest speed doesn't mean he's always traveling at that speed during combat. Deathstroke was able to react to him too so what's so special about Cheetah being able to hit him? Do you have proof that Flash was running at his best when Cheetah tagged him?

Why can't the people you mentioned have FTL reaction? Spiderman has precog and superhuman agility too so why is it physically impossible?

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomedude:

It wasn't a blitzing feat I was showing you the distance she can cover and how fast she can cover it

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Just because FTL is Flash's fastest speed doesn't mean he's always traveling at that speed during combat. Deathstroke was able to react to him too so what's so special about Cheetah being able to hit him? Do you have proof that Flash was running at his best when Cheetah tagged him?

Why can't the people you mentioned have FTL reaction? Spiderman has precog and superhuman agility too so why is it physically impossible?

Flash wasn't running at his best when she tagged him - but he's still got far better reaction times than She Hulk, and he couldn't react to her attack in time.

I mentioned that his FTL speed was travel speed - not reaction speed. Deathstroke's TWO instances [ if I'm counting correctly ] were when Wally hadn't unlocked his full potential // was weakened and PIS during Identity Crisis.

Are you seriously going to argue that Daredevil has FTL reaction time, or that Spider-Man has an FTL reaction time.

Please explain to me then, why these character's have been tagged by projectiles such as paper airplanes [ Bullseye tagged Daredevil with one ] or bullets [ Spider-Man has been tagged with bullets before, some rubber ones from Punisher IIRC ] or heck, even getting punched.

Are you going to tell me that the character's they fight are capable at throwing punches at FTL speeds that counter their reaction times?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun fact: Even if their combat speeds were equalized, Cheetah STILL wins.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Awesomedude

@saladking: And that doesn't really matter in combat.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saladking

@thetruebarryallen:

Lol Flash couldn't even react to a motionless knife. If his reaction is so good then why couldn't he react to it?

Yes I'm saying they have FTL reaction because they do. Them getting hit by cars and crap is PIS. If you're going to play the PIS card for flash then I can play it for Spiderman and Daredevil

Obviously their enemies can throw FTL punches otherwise they wouldn't be able to hit them, right?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: You actually believe Spider-Man and Daredevil have FTL reaction times?

No Caption Provided

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: The reason DS tagged Flash is either because of CIS or Flash being a complete idiot. In Identity Crisis, he was acting so stupid and was barely running at the speed of sound. The other scan is him talking to a cop and Deathstroke put his staff on where Flash would walk, so he just tripped a non-focused Flash, and this happens like a few pages after.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Now you just passed up a completely respectable opportunity to say "Ann." I'm so disappointed in you. @thetruebarryallen: *presses finger to lips* Shh, be silent my love, don't feed the troll. Anyone who says Daredevil has FTL reflexes is either trying to get a rise out of you or is mentally impaired. Either way, it's time to move on. <3

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: While I may be feeding the troll - it finally gave me an opportunity to use that nonsense Gif.

Anyways - I'm just gonna get back to reading my book now.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Or you could cast a vote in my thread, the one that is actually good and not a horrible mismatch.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Is it the Marvel Ladies vs DC Ladies - because if so I'm lacking knowledge on a solid majority of those characters :3

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How mad are you people on a scale 1-10 that She Hulk wins?

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: 0, due to the fact that she will lose.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: But how can she win if her head is decapitated?

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saladking

@awesomedude:

She'll be too busy laughing at Cheetah's pathetic attempt at killing her since her durability is too high

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@saladking said:

@awesomedude:

She'll be too busy laughing at Cheetah's pathetic attempt at killing her since her durability is too high

Cheetah hits almost as hard as shazam and Wonder Woman,confirmed by Superman when he fought her and all of the other Cheetah's fights with heavy hitters such as Wonder Woman,Cheetah is stronger than she-hulk,more durable and way too fast for she-hulk.

But get beaten by street leveler like catwoman Oh sorry i was just passing by

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: You realize she already harmed WW, Aquaman, and Superman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@joygirl: While I may be feeding the troll - it finally gave me an opportunity to use that nonsense Gif.

I laughed at your gif. Totally worth it.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomedude:

Which means nothing to someone who can take a punch from Red She Hulk who's as strong as Hulk

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: Hulk who probably can't harm WW/Supes that much.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Saladking

@awesomedude:

Hulk the guy who's gamma radiation alone can destroy cities

Hulk the guy who destroyed a planet with the shockwave from his collision with Red She Hulk

Superman the guy who was knocked out from ramming into a moon

Superman the guy who's never destroyed a planet

WW one of the most wanked characters on this site

WW a woman who gets her wig pushed back by a cheetah girl

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saladking: And only his Gamma Radiation.

And?

Superman who basically split an ocean cause he was pissed.

Superman who destroyed an army of Doomsday Clones with heat vision.

WW who can go toe to toe with Superman,

WW who can tank god lightning or something.

She Hulk has no way of harming/tagging Cheetah, and Cheetah can simply gut her. Cheetah is so >>> compared to She Hulk in Speed AND Strength.

Scans of her speed: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/349972.html

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I can, I experienced this problem a few months ago.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cheetah

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers