- No gear

- King Shark is a shark.

- Not a fish

- A shark

--------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Niceeee!!!

I'm gonna stick with Nanaue, one of my favorite anti-heroes due to the fact that he is one of the few who's birthplace is as well mine - Hawaii. Both could compete with Aquaman, but it's the brute strength of his jaw that will just tear her into cheetah skin (no puns intended).

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Battle of the Beasts. Where's Animal Planet when you need 'em!

#5 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Byimp

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel as though Cheetah would win. Doesn't she have super speed our is that a different Cheetah

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

She is pretty fast yeah, faster than WW. She definitely has a blitz advantage but Nanaue may be stronger/more durable.

#9 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

She's been on a heck of a run in the New52. How has KS done against speedsters in the past?

#10 Edited by Stompa (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

If those nasty jaws close around Minerva she is done for! Unfortunately i don´t see this happen because she is too fast and i think she has enough strength together with her claws to defeat the king.

#11 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't sharks fish? Unless I'm missing an inside joke....

Isn't New-52 Cheetah pretty powerful though? I haven't read much of the character...but I vaguely remembering her tackle the entire League in Johns' run. Pre-52 Cheetah also used to go toe-to-toe with Diana, and she's supposedly the avatar of a god.

#12 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Aren't sharks fish? Unless I'm missing an inside joke....

Isn't New-52 Cheetah pretty powerful though? I haven't read much of the character...but I vaguely remembering her tackle the entire League in Johns' run. Pre-52 Cheetah also used to go toe-to-toe with Diana, and she's supposedly the avatar of a god.

It's important that he be recognized as a shark.

And no, sharks are not fish, they are invertebrates. King Shark would eat you for saying what you just said.

#13 Posted by dondave (35948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Are we using New 52 Cheetah?

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@joygirl: Are we using New 52 Cheetah?

Nope, pre-52 Cheetah. Sorry, should have specified. But this leans towards her enough without her being a Leaguebuster.

#15 Edited by dondave (35948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: How is KS durability because IIRC Cheetah's been able to hurt Wonder Woman with her claws?

#16 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Discounting Gailforce, he brawls with Aquaman and Superboy.

#17 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by XiiX (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah for the majority(though it would be a fun bout).

#19 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Posted by batmannflash (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight. I choose Cheetah here

#21 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Niceeee!!!

I'm gonna stick with Nanaue, one of my favorite anti-heroes due to the fact that he is one of the few who's birthplace is as well mine - Hawaii. Both could compete with Aquaman, but it's the brute strength of his jaw that will just tear her into cheetah skin (no puns intended).

I'm from Hawaii too!! High five!!

#23 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

Niceeee!!!

Haha, no way. What island you live on?

#24 Edited by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

The real king of the sea has a chance. He's a f*cking shark.

Cheetah speedblitzes him, and while he's moderately durable, he's got a very speedy healing factor, which is a big advantage as well.

Cheetah wins if she can whittle KS down to shark fin soup. I think she might tire or pause long enough to get snagged before that can happen though.

#25 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

Niceeee!!!

Oahu. I live in Honolulu

#26 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah and pretty convincingly too.

#27 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

Niceeee!!!

Oahu. I live in Honolulu

Lol, that's sick. I live on Oahu too. More on the west side though. Ewa.

#28 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

Niceeee!!!

Oahu. I live in Honolulu

Nice! You're the first viner i've met that's from Hawaii. :o

#29 Posted by dondave (35948 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah

#30 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio
@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

@sync1 said:

@raw_material said:

Niceeee!!!

Oahu. I live in Honolulu

Nice! You're the first viner i've met that's from Hawaii. :o

Lol, same. I'm still kinda baffled. I met one other person on here that used to live in Hawaii, but I forgot his name. But that's cool though.You buy the comics, wait for the trades, or just like comic book stuff? Follow me back!

#31 Edited by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

King Shark

#32 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Cheetah

King Shark

You two DUEL TO THE DEATH.

*grabs pool cue, snaps in half, throws down*

#33 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: @raw_material: This makes me smile. Who would've thunk it, brand new BFFs made right here on the 'Vine!! Aloha, gentlemen!

@joygirl: King Shark is pretty good against blunt force (thus his surviving blows to the face underwater from Aquaman), but how's his resistance to piercing/slashing damage?

#34 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Yeah i just buy and read comics. Sucks that no one i know that lives in Hawaii knows a thing about comics.... hard to find a comic book store as well. There's a couple at Ala's but it's too inconvenient for me to go to, so i just buy them online now.

#36 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@raw_material: Yeah i just buy and read comics. Sucks that no one i know that lives in Hawaii knows a thing about comics.... hard to find a comic book store as well. There's a couple at Ala's but it's too inconvenient for me to go to, so i just buy them online now.

True that. But when some of my friends talk about The Dark Knight, Man of Steel, or whatever comic book movie comes out, it's pretty nice to know more than they do and be ahead of the conversation. Talking about little things in the movie or not in the movie, they think you've watched it like 3-4 times or something, haha. There's a comic store in Aiea that i usually go to, other than that I order from MidtownComics.com (for issues) Amazon.com (for trades). I've been to the one by Kahala, Gecko Books. That was the shop I picked up my first comic at. Really great comic shop. And how I got into reading them was a coincidience cause my little cousin used to read Star Wars and Batman comics, he lived in Waialae and used to go to school near the store (Saint Louis). I used to stay at his house and take him to the store whenever he needed to pick up some comics. And I gradually started reading them, specifically Green Lantern (The Star Wars of DC Comics) and Aquaman. Check out MidtownComics.com if you order online. Really good site to order your comics. The only site I order off of anyway. It feels wierd to be the only one of my friends that read comics, cause it's so rare to find them in random stores like borders or barnes & noble nowadays, but I know if they were around some of my friends would be reading for sure. I showed one of them my boxes and they were tripped out that Superman, Iron Man, and stuff had there own "books". In a way I'm kinda shy about my comics, but my good friends I don't mind showing them at all. I told them I'll make a lot of skrill from them later on when I sell them in the future, lol.

#37 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5066 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh..

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah easily.

#39 Posted by Ostyo (7399 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah is having fish and chips tonight!

#40 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

cheetah wins easily.

#41 Edited by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio

How physically strong IS King Shark? Is he even a shark?

#42 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

How physically strong IS King Shark? Is he even a shark?

cheetah trades blows with superman and wonder woman.

#43 Posted by agent41 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: @stompa: Cheetah stomps,way stronger and durable(trades blows with WW)and way faster(even faster than WW).

#44 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah. But I love king shark

#45 Posted by Doom_Phd (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah is too powerful for king shark, if this was The Shark it would be an entirely different story.

#46 Posted by agent41 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd said:

Cheetah is too powerful for king shark, if this was The Shark it would be an entirely different story.

what feats does the shark have?,because Cheetah is strong enough to trade blows with Wonder woman and is faster than Wonder Woman.

#47 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah wins but my goodness do I LOVE King Shark.

#48 Posted by Doom_Phd (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: The Shark has TP and has gone toe to toe with GLs.

#49 Posted by agent41 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd said:

@agent41: The Shark has TP and has gone toe to toe with GLs.

the question would be if he can prevent himself from being blitzed,because that is all that Cheetah needs to land a killer hit.

#50 Posted by agent41 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio