second one week of mental and phsical prep

standard weapons, fight in chase's palace in character vic by any mean

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who's Chase Young and what are his feats?

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase Young is one of the villains in the cartoon "Xiaolin Showdown".

He is probably one of the strongest martial artists in the show if not the strongest. He could defeat all four of the xiaolin monks simultaneously. There are also instances of him using dark magic.

Chase probably wins this battle, since it takes place in his palace. There are traps in the palace he could use to his advantage.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dratini1331

WHAT!? You never watched Xiaolin showdown? He's an ageless xiaolin master who can transform into a dragon. It has been a while though, so I have no idea if I can find good feats. Recently, Xiaolin Chronicles (the sequel to Xiaolin showdown) came on the air, so you can find feats there. Basically, he's just the biggest BAMF in his Universe.

R1: Jack from what I recall

R2: Chase via Sheng Gong Wu.

He's also got one of the biggest BAMF moment since Yawgmoth, when he turns one of the main characters evil and has him destroy his friends for the honor of being Chase Young's apprentice.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jack takes round 1.

Dunno about round 2 considering Jack himself has mastered every fighting style and has undergone serious training when he was a kid.

Xiaolin Showdown had a great opening.

Loading Video...

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dratini1331

@thecerealkillz: Chase can get the Puzzle Box to win via sealing, or many other Shen Gong Wu given a week. Especially considering Jack has the box, and Chase could own Jack at any time.

Or I guess "Spring" if we're going by the new series that aired this week. By the way, did you see that? They changed a bunch of really minor stuff O.o It was super annoying...

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

get this fucking ignorant out of here

R2: Chase via Sheng Gong Wu.

not sure if trolling or just stupid, chase has now wus

@thecerealkillz: Chase can get the Puzzle Box to win via sealing, or many other Shen Gong Wu given a week. Especially considering Jack has the box, and Chase could own Jack at any time.

Or I guess "Spring" if we're going by the new series that aired this week. By the way, did you see that? They changed a bunch of really minor stuff O.o It was super annoying...

this is as troll as it gets, firt of all how the prep was physical and mental, second how the hell is he going to get that puzzle box, and third he is not wuya, he can't be trapped in a box, and fourth how is he going to found the wus? he doesn't even know about them, in other words, this is te most idiotic argument ever

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dratini1331

@shadowpro: Actually as of the most recent season, the Xialoin Chronicles, chase has all the Wus that the Temple had. He literally just robbed the temple in the most recent continuity of Xiaolin showdown and took all of their Wu.

The puzzle box, or spring in the new season for some reason, should trap anyone, not just Wuya. Jack also has the puzzle box, so he knows exactly where it is, who has it, and there's no way jack is going to deal with it.

If it's only mental and physical, then the prep is completely meaningless. Both are at their physical peak, and what "mental prep" are you really expecting? Can he do anything except use Wu?

BTW, have you seen the new season yet, Xiaolin Chronicles? They changed a bunch of minor stuff :O

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Actually as of the most recent season, the Xialoin Chronicles, chase has all the Wus that the Temple had. He literally just robbed the temple in the most recent continuity of Xiaolin showdown and took all of their Wu.

yeahm but is not standard gear, his standard gear is his double sword

The puzzle box, or spring in the new season for some reason, should trap anyone, not just Wuya. Jack also has the puzzle box, so he knows exactly where it is, who has it, and there's no way jack is going to deal with it.

there is no prove it works with anyone, besides is samurai jack, not jack spicer, als how the hell is jack supposed to know where the box is?, they're not even the same universe

If it's only mental and physical, then the prep is completely meaningless. Both are at their physical peak, and what "mental prep" are you really expecting? Can he do anything except use Wu?

they're warriors, that's the kind of prep they have before each battle, cleaning their mind, and stuff like that, also thinking of an strategy, really, do I have to draw you the whole pcture?

BTW, have you seen the new season yet, Xiaolin Chronicles? They changed a bunch of minor stuff :O

yeah, I wouldn't say minor, and have you notice that ray's head looks to be turned over

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

yeahm but is not standard gear, his standard gear is his double sword

Then Chase loses a large majority of fights, and the prep is meaningless.

there is no prove it works with anyone, besides is samurai jack, not jack spicer, als how the hell is jack supposed to know where the box is?, they're not even the same universe

That's a fair answer. Sorry, I meant it was Jack spicer who had the box, thus Chase knew where it was, and could easily get it. Totally went over my head that both characters were named Jack, my bad.

they're warriors, that's the kind of prep they have before each battle, cleaning their mind, and stuff like that, also thinking of an strategy, really, do I have to draw you the whole pcture?

Yeah, screw actually implementing plans or anything, not like that's how most people deal with things. "Mental" prep may be all fine and dandy, but it's nothing close to what warriors do. Even if they thought of a strategy, under these rules, neither can do anything to implement it, and both fights may as well be a random encounter.

yeah, I wouldn't say minor, and have you notice that ray's head looks to be turned over

I didn't notice that, I mostly saw that they changed the names of near every shen gong wu, changed the puzzle box to the spring, making Dojo yellow, etc.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Question is Chronicles going right off after Raimundo becomes a Shoku Warrior? Or are they all just regular Xiaolin warriors again? Cause I saw in a picture, that they were all in just their normal robes with the black sash...but if Chronicles is a sequel then how?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Question is Chronicles going right off after Raimundo becomes a Shoku Warrior? Or are they all just regular Xiaolin warriors again? Cause I saw in a picture, that they were all in just their normal robes with the black sash...but if Chronicles is a sequel then how?

They changed a ton of stuff. Dojo is Yellow now, and all of them have Shuko powers, so it could be anything. if you want to watch, I can give you a link to the 3 new episodes :3

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Aww....and here I thought Rai was gonna be the special one. :/ But sure!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: http://www.animeflavor.com/xiaolin-chronicles-episode-1-new-monk-on-the-block

There's the link to episode 1, you will have to use the second or third mirror, since the uploads to youtube are already down :O. From there, they should have links to the succeeding episodes

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowPro

@dratini1331:

Then Chase loses a large majority of fights, and the prep is meaningless.

have you never seen xialoin showdonw? he has NEVER needed a wu to win a battle, is clear you don't know him

I didn't notice that, I mostly saw that they changed the names of near every shen gong wu, changed the puzzle box to the spring, making Dojo yellow, etc.

the chage of color was explained as a change of skin, the slinky instead of the box, I couldn't understand what the master said

also since the new producers don't have right to use the names of the wus they had to change them, man the new sword of the storm sucks, it was cooler before

@wolfrazer:

it is more like a time skip, and is not clear wethere if is still the leader or not

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KnightOfZero

well, technically isnt Chase young immortal? so he wouldn't be able to die?

in any case, chase young should win. 1500 years of experience and access to shen gong wu (he has used them on occasion)

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase Young will need to avoid the sword but he can win. I would say 50/50.