#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

Chase Young, an immortal tai chi master and ex-xialoin dragon with 1500 years of experience fighting any kind of warriors arround the world and turning them into his wildcat minios

vs

Kakashi Hatake, an copycat ninja, with electric tricks and an army of dogs

Rules

Kakashi

• doesn't have his sharingan or any other trick he learned with it (execpt for his raikiri), wich mean no BFR
  • no genjutsu
  • he only has 20 kunais and shurikens

Chase young

• full power, but no bfr (assuming tht he was able of such feat with his reality warping)
  • no shen gong wu (he hates them any way)
  • he only has his kwan-dao blade

both have a week prep, they know they're enemies powers, they both have their animal warriors in battle (this is the reason of why I made this vs in the first place)

battle to death,or k.o. in a wood, if kakashi loses he¿l become one of chase's fallen warriors

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (8975 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight would be awesome and amazing to see! As well as a Xiaolin Showdown and Naruto crossover, however in terms of the fight, I think Chase has the advantage due to the fact that many if not most of his abilities are magical in nature and he is a very trained as well as disciplined fighter of another time. Kakashi however has the greater speed and raw strength but I`m going with Chase due to his agility, and magical abilities.

#3 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

This fight would be awesome and amazing to see! As well as a Xiaolin Showdown and Naruto crossover, however in terms of the fight, I think Chase has the advantage due to the fact that many if not most of his abilities are magical in nature and he is a very trained as well as disciplined fighter of another time. Kakashi however has the greater speed and raw strength but I`m going with Chase due to his agility, and magical abilities.

I'm also giving my vote to chase, be sides he is physicaly way stronger

not to mention he is a master planner

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Chase young.

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Sharingan, it is nigh-impossible for Kakashi to manage a win.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shiryu said:

That's unfair to him..

#7 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Shiryu said:

That's unfair to him..

@Shiryu said:

so... it would be right to say that it would be a fair match if kakashi has his original sharingan?

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20217 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Shiryu said:

That's unfair to him..

@Shiryu said:

so... it would be right to say that it would be a fair match if kakashi has his original sharingan?

No, I meant that even without sharingan, kakashi has an extremely wide arsenal.. He has already said that his sharingan doesn't make him who he is against zabuza. It only gives him a precog and a oneshot jutsu. Other than that, he's still good. Saying that he's only good because of his sharingan is a little unfair..

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi is still a powerful ninja even without his sharingan, I mean the guy made Jonin at age 13 and created his own jutsu. The guy can fight blind, against two of the Seven swordsmen of the mist who are S-class ranked ninja and have deadly weapons of their own. Not to mention being a former ANBU, honestly its pretty stupid to assume that Kakashi is only good if he has his sharingan, without it he is still a highly skilled ninja.

#10 Posted by Shiryu (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: I never said that Kakashi couldn't win without his Sharingan, I said that it would be extremely difficult for him to win. I am fully aware of how capable he is even without his Sharingan, so consider that before you start throwing the word "stupid" around.

#11 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

Chase young wins if kakashi can't use Kamui .

#12 Posted by dondave (38884 posts) - - Show Bio

Chase Young

#13 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shiryu said:

@Wolfrazer: I never said that Kakashi couldn't win without his Sharingan, I said that it would be extremely difficult for him to win. I am fully aware of how capable he is even without his Sharingan, so consider that before you start throwing the word "stupid" around.

I wasn't targeting you specifically, my post was a mere general one.
#14 Posted by wbr17 (352 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Chase army can handle kakashi dogs, so in a shot time they can join the fight against Kakashi. But maybe Chase won't let them fight with him.

well, chase is a master fighter with 1500+ years of exp, once he fight Monk Master Guan for days and won exploring one single mistake that he made, also he is a half-dragon. But he can only reality warp combining his chi with Omi's Chi. He also show ability to counter magic or deny it.

I don't no much about Kakashi.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#16 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Give him his sharingan + kamui, and we're talking.

:-)

#17 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17:

actauly it wouldn't be the first ime he fights using his warriors, also he is at his full wich mean he has omi's chi

#18 Posted by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

also... I said kakashi doesn't have the jutsus he learned using his sharingang

#19 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi