#1 Posted by Detective Fox Mulder (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Look up Charnel if you are unfamiliar with him, but this culmination of Cybernetics and Magic killed virtually all of the population of Earth-9939, so dont write him off, look him up. His closest match in DC is Doomsday, who is nearly if not indestructible. Battle of those who could bring about the Apocalypse...

#2 Posted by The Boss (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Sits behind bars buying his time. Seeing his laywer walk in he stands up and puts on his suit jacket.

It was nice hanging with you boys. Looking around at the others in lock up.
If ya'll need some work when you get out, give my people a call.
#3 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
The Boss said:
"Sits behind bars buying his time. Seeing his laywer walk in he stands up and puts on his suit jacket.

It was nice hanging with you boys. Looking around at the others in lock up.
If ya'll need some work when you get out, give my people a call."
WHAT?
#4 Posted by Infinite Walrus (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Charnel is Baron Strucker and Death's Head fused together, he effortlessly killed Daredevil, Spider-Man, Doc Strange, and Punisher in one very short battle

caption

#5 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
Infinite Walrus said:
"Charnel is Baron Strucker and Death's Head fused together, he effortlessly killed Daredevil, Spider-Man, Doc Strange, and Punisher in one very short battle

caption

"
WELL THEN CHARNEL WINS HE SOUNDS LIKE A TOUGH GUY TAKIN ON 4 STRONG SUPER HEROS.
#6 Posted by Infinite Walrus (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the other greatest hits of Charnel are Crippling Thing, Causing Mr. Fantastic to lose control of his elasticity turning him into a blob, killing Rhino, She-Hulk, Captain America, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, and Wolverine. Charnel VS Onslaught would be hard to call, let's put it that way

#7 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

Charnel's reality warping powers would help him win.

#8 Posted by Kid weather (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Charnel wins unless doomsday can some how evolve beyond  reality warping abilities

#9 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid weather: I think he might be able to if Charnel blasts him to dust with the reality warping powers.
#10 Posted by Kid weather (460 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Is That truly possible ? Just from a blast?

#11 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid weather: He has Scarlet Witch's powers. He might be able to do that. But, I'm just speculating.
#12 Posted by Kid weather (460 posts) - - Show Bio

So are there powers similar in nature or are they slightly different ? I know that scarlet witches power involves probability so most logically reality warping would be different or am I missing something?