#1 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as the title suggests this is the Charmed Ones vs the Slayers and Willow

For the Charmed Ones we have:

Piper Halliwell (Eldest Sister/Formerly Middle Sister)[Powers are: Molecular Immobilization, Molecular Combustion, Molecular Acceleration ] [On top of Basic Witch Powers]

Phoebe Halliwell (Middle Sister/Formerly Youngest)[Powers are: Premonition, Levitation, Empathy, Pathokinesis ] [On top of Basic Witch Powers]

Paige Matthews (Youngest Sister/ Half-Sister)[Powers are: Orbing, Telekinetic Orbing, Remote Orbing, Sensing, Healing, Hovering, Glamouring, Omnilingualism, Photokinesis, Orb Shield ](Due to being Part-Whitelighter) [On top of Basic Witch Powers]

For the Slayers and Willow we have:

Buffy Summers (Twice Dead Slayer Reborn) [Her Powers are: Slayer Powers]

[Is extremely well versed in Snark, and very adaptive to her environment]

Faith Lehane (Evil Slayer Reformed/ Last Traditional Slayer) [Her Powers are: Slayer Powers]

[Is extremely physical after years in prison, skilled in methods of torture and stealth, also very cunning]

And

Willow Rosenberg (Slayer's Hex Mistress) [ Her Powers are: Spell Casting; Flight; Healing; Energy Blasts; Spell Deflection] [This is not Dark Willow this is Earth Magic Willow]

All are using Comics Canon to their series (Buffy does not have Twilight Arc Powers)

NEW RULES:

Two Rounds

Round 1

Setting: Magic Box (Buffy's Hometurf)

Morals are On (Both sides have been tricked into believing the others are evil)

Fight ends with all three fighters on one side KOed or Killed or Run away(any Mix will do)

Both sides get 12 hours prep (Leo is Human so no Elder Help)

While not allowed to be involved in the fight Xander, Dawn,Giles, and Anya are there for Prep.

Round 2

Setting: Halliwell Manor

Morals are On

Fight ends when all three are KOed, Killed, or Forfeit(Run away)

This Prep round is 3 hours

Leo is home with Wyatt and Chris (They are not involved in the fight but can be involved in prep, both boys are under the age of 9 and 8)

Bonus: For Round 2 Both sides can call in 1 back up option.

For Buffy they can 1. Call in Angel or Spike or 2. Call in Kennedy and Satsu (Both Slayers)

For Charmed they can 1. Use Leo (With the

Empyreal Sword

)[Leo is also a very skilled hand to hand and sword fighter] or 2. Season 9

Cole Turner

)

Troll Note: SSJLozza has to provide proof of why they think Buffy/Willow/Faith would solo this.

#2 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

The Charmed Ones win. Willow is the only one that stands a chance, but Piper can quickly freeze her: she doesn't need to say a spell to do it and Paige can orb Faith and Buffy into a wall since she thinks they are evil.

#3 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed ones can win, Buffy and Faith can be made ineffective from the start simply by Piper freezing them (before speed is brought up Piper has reacted fast enough to use her powers on a witch (Kevin) turned superhuman (The Agressor) with superhuman speed and on Manticore demons, both the witch and the demons have superior speed to Buffy or Faith). Willow may not freeze due to being a "good" witch or she might be too powerful to freeze. Since we know that Willows power is tied to her emotions (evident by her becoming Dark Willow or her spells going awry when she was upset and unfocused), it's safe to say that Phoebe can use her empathy to counter and channel Willows powers making the Charmed ones that much stronger.

If either team thinks the others are evil their morals being on won't matter because they kill evil with morals on all the time, so in this instance nothing stops Paige from saying "heads" at the start of the battle, or Piper blowing them up (Willow may or may not have resistance to this, but Buffy and Faith will certainly explode.) Most scenarios will see the Slayers taken out first and fast.

#4 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

So does everyone think Charmed would Stomp them?

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed ones mega-stomp the entire Buffyverse with incredible ease

#6 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

The Charmed ones are basically lesser gods when it comes to magic, they actually stomp

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Charmed ones mega-stomp the entire Buffyverse with incredible ease

this

#8 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be more far if I gave Buffy her Gang?

#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be more far if I gave Buffy her Gang?

No, her gang can all be frozen from the start of the battle and as far as fire power outside of prep and being distractions they don't really add much.

#11 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

faith and buffy go down easily (either blowed up by piper or bfr'd by page), willow doesn't have any defenses against piper's freezing powers (which were town level in comics) though she can regenerate (from piper's molecular combustion). willow is the only threat here but seeing how this is normal willow (who doesn't have powerful spells) i think it's a stomp in charmed ones' favor.

#12 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

faith and buffy go down easily (either blowed up by piper or bfr'd by page), willow doesn't have any defenses against piper's freezing powers (which were town level in comics) though she can regenerate (from piper's molecular combustion). willow is the only threat here but seeing how this is normal willow (who doesn't have powerful spells) i think it's a stomp in charmed ones' favor.

This is comic Willow who is declared as the most powerful witch on earth in Buffy comics. She is also the only magical witch in buffy now due to the seed of magic being destroyed. But before that she was considered The Strongest Witch on earth and even by other dimensional beings she is declared as earths most powerful.

Dark Willow uses evil magics.

Willow uses Earth Magic and is just as powerful just not tapping into evil.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

This is comic Willow who is declared as the most powerful witch on earth in Buffy comics. She is also the only magical witch in buffy now due to the seed of magic being destroyed. But before that she was considered The Strongest Witch on earth and even by other dimensional beings she is declared as earths most powerful.

i watched the entire buffy the vampire slayer show but i havent been following the comics, so if you're using the comic willow i can't say much about her. also being the strongest doesn't mean much, charmed ones are considered to be the most powerful witches of all time, only feats matter.

#14 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Willow solos here, she has an unreal level of power.

#15 Posted by dondave (35988 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed Ones

#16 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Rofl, no. Buffyverse has high level reality warpers and ancient demons.

#17 Posted by Veitha (2955 posts) - - Show Bio

The Charmed Ones stomp

#18 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Alright I will edit the OP to add Willow to your little note. Provide proof.

#19 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Lmao I can't believe you actually put that on their, I'm not a troll I just know that Willow could solo, Buffy might be able to as well but I'm not sure about that. I'll put some scans up in a bit.

#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza:

no way is buffy soloing, also could you provide feats for comic willow? because TV normal willow isn't soloing at all.

#21 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@perpetr8rmike: Lmao I can't believe you actually put that on their, I'm not a troll I just know that Willow could solo, Buffy might be able to as well but I'm not sure about that. I'll put some scans up in a bit.

No no.. that is my Troll Note to you. Because of all the buffy thread I thought it would get at least a laugh.

#22 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Oh I see lol. Well I'll find some Willow scans in a sec and put them up.

#23 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Phoebe can counter and tap Willows power empathically. Buffy and Faith are useless so this is Willow a powerful witch, vs three other powerful witches with one that can tap her powers and foresee her moves. Phoebe get's premonitions when the lives of her and her sisters are in danger. Since Willow has killed and is not "Charmed good" there is a chance that Piper can indeed freeze her, even if she has the power to fight the freeze it can still slow her down. Paige can also orb and redirect any of Willows attacks that are not direct spell casting. Piper can also redirect and freeze attacks that are not direct spells. It has been shown that the Charmed ones can sync with each other without casting verbal spells and that power combined allows them to sense each others thoughts and basically gives them the power of projection (like when they summoned and vanquished the Headless Horseman). Projection is the Charmed version of reality warping.

This isn't the first Willow vs Charmed Ones thread, they beat her in that one two because collectively they are more powerful than her and Phoebe can add her power to the Charmed collective. Another example is The First (source of evil) was a force that Willow could do nothing to, yet the Charmed Ones have vanquished the Source of all Evil in their universe several times, and their source of evil was many times more powerful than the First, as the Source can actually do things more than just grant super strength.

When Caleb was empowered by his source of evil he only had physical powers and could be physically beaten and cleft in twain. When Cole was empowered by his source of evil he had near godlike powers and nothing Buffy used to kill Caleb would have remotely worked on him. He was blown to bits and just came back.

@ssjlozza said:

@joygirl: Rofl, no. Buffyverse has high level reality warpers and ancient demons.

So does Charmed. While Cyrus Vail was warping locale reality, the Avatars warped the universe by getting rid of the grand design that governs the universe. Paige casts one spell and throws the entire universe out of whack because she ended death. Willow cannot undo natural death, Paige did, by basically making everybody on Earth immortal.

#24 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

With 12 hours prep the charmed witches can start channeling the power of the nexus and on top of what they already have I think they should stomp

#25 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

With 12 hours prep the charmed witches can start channeling the power of the nexus and on top of what they already have I think they should stomp

they destroyed the Nexus IIRC, which only shows how powerful they are.

#26 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: charmed win, even without prep, with prep they can come up with a potion or some powerful spell

R2: charmed ones stomp, cole can solo.

#28 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Cole's abilities

• Active Powers:
    • Sparkling: A form of teleportation. When teleporting, the being is surrounded by tiny lights or sparks. Cole teleports in grey dust-like particles.
    • Sensing: The magical ability to locate a person that is alive, anywhere in the world.
    • Mediumship: The ability to see and communicate with ghosts. However, Cole used it to communicate with beings on other planes.
    • Invisibility: The ability to make oneself unseen by the naked eye.
    • Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with one's mind.
    • Suggestion: The ability to plant subliminal thoughts into the mind of another, bending them to one's will, effectively.
    • Intangibility: The ability to alter one's molecular structure to move through physical matter.
#29 Edited by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? As much as I love Willow, the Charmed Ones win. Ugh, it hurts just saying it.

#31 Posted by russellmania77 (14848 posts) - - Show Bio

The charmed ones could just freeze time and blow Buffy up no?