• 142 results
#1 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Sypnosis: A portal opens in San Francisco and Buffy, along with her entire universe comes through..They have infiltrated the charmed universe in order to captured Wyatt (who is 9 years old now). They view him as a threat to their universe and orders the Charmed Ones to hand him over. The Elders are alerted and an Angel of Destiny comes to the Charmed Ones telling them that Wyatt is an essential part of the universe and that without him, their entire universe will crumble. Buffy gives the Charmed Ones 1 day to give up Wyatt, or their entire universe will be annaliated. The Charmed Ones refuses and gathers the entirety of their whole universe to stand against the threat.

Participants:

The Buffyverse (all):

-Demons/Old Ones

-Vampires

-Witches/Warlocks/Sorcerers

-Undead/Ghosts/Spirits

-Gods/Deities

-Slayers

-Immortals

-Monsters

-Robots

-Animalistic Creatures/Magical Creations

VS.

The Charmedverse (all):

-Witches

-Demons

-Darklighters

-Warlocks

-Whitelighters

-Elders

-Angels of Destiny

-Cleaners

-Titans

-Ghosts/Spirits/Undead

-Shakti and Shiva

-Greek Gods/Goddesses

-Magical Community (Faries, Ogres, Wood Nymphs, Mermaids, Muses, Leprechauns, Genies etc. etc)

Conditions:

-Bloodlusted/No morals

-Everyone is FULL POWERED and are not limited to their usual restrictions/rules

-Feats from respective shows only

-All deceased beings/characters are ressurected/brought back for this battle

-Both sides have 1 day prep

-Battle takes place at Golden Gate National Park:

-All members from ALL species are present for this battle

- San Fransico has been evacuated...magically (no bystanders)

Become knowledgaeble on all participants in this fight before posting. Use logic and objective explanations to prove your case. No FTW, No trolling, No NOOBS ;D

Be NICE!!

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is a total stomp in Charmed's verse favor.

Beings from charmed who SOLO buffy verse:

1. The Avatars.

2. The elders

3. Shiva

4. Shakti

5. Angels of destiny

6. The cleaners.

7. Wyatt halliwell.

8. The Source and his army.

9. Angels of Death.

10. Brotherhood.

11. Gaia as Piper, Paige as Athena, Pheobe as Aphrodite.

12. Kronos or demitrius

13. Zankou with the nexus

14. Billie and Christy

15. The triad

16. Anyone with the Hollow.

And the list goes on......

#4 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, full powered, does that mean Dark Willow, Super Buffy, etc?

And if not, since it says only the show, this isn't fair. I'd say include comics.

#5 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Front Liners: Buffy- Buffy, Angel, Faith, Jasmine, Glory, Willow, Hamilton, The Beast, Spike, Dawn, The First, The Circle of the black thorn

Charmed: The Charmed Ones (Piper, Phoebe, Paige), Wyatt (twice blessed w/excaliber), Cole Turner(full power), Alpha (Avatar) Billy Jenkins (thought projection), Leo (Elder), Angel of Destiny (male), Source of All Evil, One Cleaner,

#6 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: yes full powered :D

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

WoW a lot of Charmed characters could solo.

#8 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed Universe for an unbelievable stomp

#9 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

i am pretty sure the charmed universe would win. 

#10 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Willow alone is better then the Halliwell sisters, so Prue, Paige, Piper, and Phoebe should be out of the picture quick if they gotta deal with a bloodlusted Willow Rosenberg.

#11 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed

#12 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

And if by full power you mean FULL POWER then Buffy is also a huge threat, with the whole faster then a speeding bullet and more power then a locomotive thing going on.

#13 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance Demons, Demon Lords, The Old Ones, The Higher Beings(Powers That Be, among others).

Considering that they don't have the limitations shown in the series, they are all high-level reality warpers, at the very least. Vengeance Demons themselves are high level Reality Warpers, and all of the others are more powerful than them.

#14 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this include the Powers that be and the Senior Partners too?

#15 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Does this include the Powers that be and the Senior Partners too?

I placed the Powers that Be in with deities and things of that level.

#16 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: unless piper blows up willow or just freezes her. or they use a power of three spell on her. i don't think tv version willow can take all of the charmed ones. comic willow maybe. 
#17 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Can any of those Charmed characters destroy a whole dimension like Illyria. Been a while since I watched The Charmed

#18 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HBKTimHBK: unless piper blows up willow or just freezes her. or they use a power of three spell on her. i don't think tv version willow can take all of the charmed ones. comic willow maybe.

Willow was the witch able to bring back people from the dead, something that I don't believe the Charmed Ones were ever possibly capable of doing, I still have the image of Piper having an emotional breakdown over Prue, which Willow would have been able to solve and bring her back without much of a problem, and with their powers amplified by the Hollow, all they did was cast an energy blast similar to what Dark Willow was able to do, and then the explosion that resulted killed Phoebe, Paige, and Christy.

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: willow had to do a ritual and call upon other powers to raise the dead. she didn't have that power in and of herself. 
#20 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: The Charmed Ones were incapable of doing that type of magic in general, and in response to Piper being able to raise her hand and freeze Willow, Willow could also raise her hand and Piper could lose her skin.

#21 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: and phoebe could channel her power back at her. or paige could orb a rock and hit her in the back of the head. willow got knocked out all the time in buffy. i never said that the charmed ones could raise the dead but willow can't do it without invoking gods and doing a ritual. i am not saying willow is not powerful. she is. but so are the charmed ones. 
#22 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: It is very possible...The Cleaners, Avatars, and The Angel of Destiny has warped reality on a global scale already..Shakti and Shaunti Destroyed the entire universe just by having sex...one of the titans destroyed a reality, which caused their imprisonment...they couldn't be killed

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: Weird question but how much weaker than Wyatt is Chris because the show makes it seem Wyatt was SO much more powerful than Cris even though it wouldnt make much sense if he were, I can understand slightly more powerful

#24 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: The Charmed Ones have taken beatings before, and Phoebe's channeling works with something usually more tangible, not something where you raise your hand and your skin is immediately removed from your body. And Dark Willow has amplified her strength and durability to take hits from Buffy and dish them back out, which I think is more powerful then a rock orbed at by Paige. And I know you never said The Charmed Ones could raise the dead, but that type of magic was shown to be out of their power, but it's within the reach of Willow.

#25 Posted by Invisibleman1245 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed Universe Wins. Wyatt could just summon dinosaurs or other deadly creatures

#26 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: it's within reach of osiris who willow borrowed the power from. he wouldn't let her resurrect tara. willow cannot do it without help. and the charmed ones can cast invulnerability spells as well. paige made daryl morris invulnerable.  and phoebe channeled tk before which would be similar to the skin flaying. she channeled piper's valkyrie tk against her. 
#27 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@BMEZY: so billie is involved in this since she is a witch right?
#28 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Wyatt is so powerful because he is the first born son, a child of a charmed one, a witch/whitelighter hybrid and most of all he's the Twice Blessed Child. He was born on the wiccan sabbath...all the planets aligned and all magic was cut off for an entire day. It's a prophesy that revealed that he would be the most powerful witch that ever walked the face of the earth.. He can do virtually anything he sets his mind to... Don't get me wrong, Chris is still powerful (he's actually half Elder) but it pales in comparison to the destiny that Wyatt has been blessed with. His existence truly is essential to the cosmic design in the Charmed Universe (much like the Charmed Ones themselves).

#29 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@BMEZY: i am really curious how phoebe's and coop's kids will turn out. 
#30 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HBKTimHBK: it's within reach of osiris who willow borrowed the power from. he wouldn't let her resurrect tara. willow cannot do it without help. and the charmed ones can cast invulnerability spells as well. paige made daryl morris invulnerable. and phoebe channeled tk before which would be similar to the skin flaying. she channeled piper's valkyrie tk against her.

He authorizes who may be revived or not, and those killed by human means can't be revived. By that, Willow would be able to resurrect Patti and Prue, which the Charmed Ones were unable to do through any means necessary. And Phoebe wasn't channeling telekenesis, she's only been shown to channel and redirect fire and energy balls. Phoebe was resistant to the telekenesis, then replicated the power, but it's hard to replicate if your already dead.

#31 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Of-course..with her power of projection ;D along with her sister Christy

#32 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Thread should have ended right here...spite

#33 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: I think Wyatt would be the answer for Willow, In my opinion.

#34 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

That may be, but doesn't take away the fact that the Charmed Ones would be out of the fight due to Willow.

#35 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Wyatt is so powerful because he is the first born son, a child of a charmed one, a witch/whitelighter hybrid and most of all he's the Twice Blessed Child. He was born on the wiccan sabbath...all the planets aligned and all magic was cut off for an entire day. It's a prophesy that revealed that he would be the most powerful witch that ever walked the face of the earth.. He can do virtually anything he sets his mind to... Don't get me wrong, Chris is still powerful (he's actually half Elder) but it pales in comparison to the destiny that Wyatt has been blessed with. His existence truly is essential to the cosmic design in the Charmed Universe (much like the Charmed Ones themselves).

I mean isnt that a bit of a plothole since Piper's original destined child was supposed to be a girl but then again Destiny is something we ourseles make so shouldnt Chris had been blessed with a great destiny too since he's like the first of his kind (half charmed, half elder) I dont know i think that Chris mightve just been thrown in their towards the end much like Billy and Christy were, which is why he probably lives within Wyatt's shadow. O well the Charmedverse still stomps. Belthzaar ftw lol

#36 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: phoebe channeled tk in the episode where piper got turned into a valkyrie. she was using her empathy to channel piper's valkyrie powers. and willow still can't ressurrect people without osiris' help. it's not her power. and the charmed ones have brought people back from the dead by using other's powers like coop's ring or tempus. time manipulation or resurrection. big difference same desired result. and both parties had help doing it. 
#37 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: Maybe..I do believe that if the Charmed Ones use their powers correctly, they can stand a chance against Willow..

#38 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HBKTimHBK: phoebe channeled tk in the episode where piper got turned into a valkyrie. she was using her empathy to channel piper's valkyrie powers. and willow still can't ressurrect people without osiris' help. it's not her power. and the charmed ones have brought people back from the dead by using other's powers like coop's ring or tempus. time manipulation or resurrection. big difference same desired result. and both parties had help doing it.

It took quite a bit for Piper's life to be saved, but that lost Prue (Which Willow still would have been able to fix, where the Charmed Ones were unable). And she was using her powers to replicate what Piper was doing, not redirect it. But even then, I still don't see how Phoebe would be able to replicate something when her skin is gone. And Willow has more power in order to be able to channel that kind of magic and revive Buffy successfully. Even afterwards she gained power enough later to where she was almost able to destroy the entire world. And the big difference is Willow was able to do it using magic and rituals, while The Charmed Ones had to go back in time and save them. No one in the Charmedverse was able to resurrect anyone from the dead using any form of ritual, if they could then Paige would be unneeded.

#39 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

@HBKTimHBK: Maybe..I do believe that if the Charmed Ones use their powers correctly, they can stand a chance against Willow..

In this case, I don't believe so. Especially because of the 1 day prep, Willow has just as much access to magical knowledge and is much smarter then the Charmed Ones.

#40 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@BMEZY said:

That may be, but doesn't take away the fact that the Charmed Ones would be out of the fight due to Willow.

The cleaners would wipe Willow outta existence, the Avatars would reality warp the piss out of Team Buffy, Cole single-handily killed all the vampires in one episode...and I haven't even mentioned the charmed one and Wyatt. This would be a curbstomp of biblical proportions.

#41 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@BMEZY said:

The cleaners would wipe Willow outta existence, the Avatars would reality warp the piss out of Team Buffy, Cole single-handily killed all the vampires in one episode...and I haven't even mentioned the charmed one and Wyatt. This would be a curbstomp of biblical proportions.

I never said anything about Avatars, Cleaners, etc. I said the Charmed Ones are out of this fight due to Willow.

#42 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: Even if I entertained Willow beating the Charmed Ones. The Charmed Universe would wipe out Buffy Universe without throwing a punch.

#43 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@HBKTimHBK: Even if I entertained Willow beating the Charmed Ones. The Charmed Universe would wipe out Buffy Universe without throwing a punch.

Alrighty then

#44 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: willow can't do it without osiris' help. it's not like she did it on her own. she can't do it under her own power. i don't know why you keep arguing that point. and the reason they couldn't bring back prue was because of the actress leaving the show otherwise they would have brought her back somehow. and either way you want to word phoebe used her empathy to protect herself from tk and use it against her attacker. redirect, replicate. you are arguing semantics. it's pretty obvious the skin thing would not work on phoebe. otherwise all of the fireballs and tk would have just killed her. her empathic powers takes her opponents power and turns it on them. willow might have her skin torn off. 
#45 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: You are right that Willow has more resources, but The Charmed Ones's teamwork and the way they plan and strategize (with their individual powers always complimenting the team so well) are pretty remarkable too. Not to mention, that Piper's and Paige's powers can be VERY VERY Dangerous/brutal if they use them the correct way and Phoebe was also known to recite/write/create spells on the fly (just like Grandma Penny). The Charmed Ones can also use their prep to gain access to The Hollow..there are also all sorts of spells and potions in the Book of Shadows...they can also go for their classic "the power of three will set us free" lol..I'm not saying the Charmed Ones would win against Willow, but I don't think it will be a stomp.

#46 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HBKTimHBK: willow can't do it without osiris' help. it's not like she did it on her own. she can't do it under her own power. i don't know why you keep arguing that point. and the reason they couldn't bring back prue was because of the actress leaving the show otherwise they would have brought her back somehow. and either way you want to word phoebe used her empathy to protect herself from tk and use it against her attacker. redirect, replicate. you are arguing semantics. it's pretty obvious the skin thing would not work on phoebe. otherwise all of the fireballs and tk would have just killed her. her empathic powers takes her opponents power and turns it on them. willow might have her skin torn off.

And The Charmed Ones can't do a ritual like that at all, I don't see why your trying to argue that they have the power to resurrect when they actually only have the ability to go back in time, which they've done very few times. And that may be because of Shannen Doherty and Alyssa Milano and all that drama, but they still couldn't bring Prue back which under the same circumstances Willow could have, you can't assume what would have happened to Prue on the show after her death, because what happened is she stayed dead and they couldn't do anything about it. And there are differences in her powers you know, redirect is like taking a fire ball in mid air and shooting it back at them, which she has done with things she can see and such, but not with telekenesis. She has high resistance to telekenesis, and she duplicated that power and used it on Piper, she didn't take what Piper threw at her and dish it back out. And getting moved by telekenesis isn't exactly comparable either to being flayed, Phoebe may have high resistance, but high resistance is not invincibility. And by the time she replicates the power, how can you tell it hasn't already been done, it works very quickly and can't be seen whatsoever, so if Phoebe survives then maybe Willow would die, but that's if Phoebe survives her flaying.

#47 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@BMEZY: the power of three will set us free would send anything willow used back at her. i was thinking that myself. 
#48 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

@HBKTimHBK: You are right that Willow has more resources, but The Charmed Ones's teamwork and the way they plan and strategize (with their individual powers always complimenting the team so well) are pretty remarkable too.

Willow has the entire Scooby Gang to strategize with, particularly Giles.

@BMEZY said:

Not to mention, that Piper's and Paige's powers can be VERY VERY Dangerous/brutal if they use them the correct way

So are Willow's

@BMEZY said:

Phoebe was also known to recite/write/create spells on the fly (just like Grandma Penny).

Spells in the Buffyverse aren't as complex as the ones in the Charmedverse

@BMEZY said:

@HBKTimHBK: The Charmed Ones can also use their prep to gain access to The Hollow.

The things that the Charmed Ones have been shown to do with the use of the Hollow are they used an energy blast similar to Dark Willow's and then the explosion afterwards killed Paige and Phoebe. They don't have very good feats with the Hollow.

@BMEZY said:

I'm not saying the Charmed Ones would win against Willow, but I don't think it will be a stomp.

I never said it would be, I just said they'd lose.

#49 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK: okay phoebe's empathy power was used to protect her and use the tk against piper. she can't just use tk.unless it is used against her. phoebe never had resistance against tk until she got the empathy. so if she used her empathy against willow there is a very real possibility that willow would be skinless. so we are still arguing semantics. and yes they did time travel to bring people back to life. and willow with osiris' help did a resurrection. end result the same and neither party did it under their own power. they could also just bind willow's powers. or paige could orb her to the underworld. i don't believe that tv willow could teleport. 
#50 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@HBKTimHBK: okay phoebe's empathy power was used to protect her and use the tk against piper. she can't just use tk.unless it is used against her. phoebe never had resistance against tk until she got the empathy. so if she used her empathy against willow there is a very real possibility that willow would be skinless. so we are still arguing semantics. and yes they did time travel to bring people back to life. and willow with osiris' help did a resurrection. end result the same and neither party did it under their own power. they could also just bind willow's powers. or paige could orb her to the underworld. i don't believe that tv willow could teleport.

Well as you said, she can't use such powers unless they're used against her, but by the time Phoebe would be able to use the power against Willow, Phoebe has a very high chance of being dead. And Dark Willow teleported everywhere.