#1 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed Ones thought Ghost Rider was bad and try to kill him. He fights back and will kill them to defend themselves.

Round 1: Charmed Ones and Billie Kenkins attack Ghost Rider with no prep

Round 2: Charmed Ones and Billie Jenkins uses prep to try kill Ghost Rider as they attack him.

Comics - Variant Cover
The Rider

vs

#2 Edited by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the girls?Maybe GR will allow them to live.Lol.

#3 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Who are the girls?Maybe GR will allow them to live.Lol.

the girls u see in the pic. they are witches that kill evil demons

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

GR wins both rounds

#5 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4017 posts) - - Show Bio

Billie is a reality warper that can supercharge others magic, they should be able to take him in the prep round. They usually don't do well with attacking high level demons without prep, and I'd consider him high level, but they still have a chance even in the first round.

#6 Posted by dondave (36467 posts) - - Show Bio

Billie is a reality warper that can supercharge others magic, they should be able to take him in the prep round. They usually don't do well with attacking high level demons without prep, and I'd consider him high level, but they still have a chance even in the first round.

This

#7 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

i was thinking the same thing an Gr is extremely powerful