#1 Edited by TheLastSane1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Cole vs Superman

Round 2: Cole Vs Wonder Woman

Round 3: Cole vs Both

Cole has all his powers from the series. As Source, Returning from the Wasteland

Cole's Powers

This is all Morals On but the fights will be to the Death (Round 1 and 2 are just to see if Cole could take them on one on one.)

No BFR

No Prep

Set on Earth, but can lead to the Underworld via Teleportation.

EDIT: Cole can use his Wasteland powers and his Source powers only.

#2 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (569 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Cole wins all three rounds. He is just too powerful and this actually goes against the 1rst rule of Comicvine that Superman has to win every thread he is in.

#3 Edited by TheLastSane1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
Seriously no one wants to comment on this?

#4 Posted by morgrim (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole literally cannot lose. He is literaly a God if you put together all his powers like that

#5 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

He stomps all three quite easily.

Individually though

Belthazaar powers alone :wins round 1(imo) loses round 2 and 3

The rest he slaughters as the Source, and beyond that

#6 Edited by TheLastSane1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I reduced him to only his Source and Wasteland powers.

#7 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the reduction I am gonna say he Stomps all three rounds.

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

im not sure if his powers can actually KO superman or wonder woman, and that's not mentioning that he can't keep up with their speed at all.

#9 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (569 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: True but they cannot really hurt him. If they hit him he explodes into little black orbs and reforms. Heat Vision would be a bath to him he is the Source of All Evil and he commands fire.

He can also cast spells, actually create spells for both of them since nither can harm him. He can literally stop time if he needs to go potty or something.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: T

rue but they cannot really hurt him. If they hit him he explodes into little black orbs and reforms. Heat Vision would be a bath to him he is the Source of All Evil and he commands fire.

He can also cast spells, actually create spells for both of them since nither can harm him. He can literally stop time if he needs to go potty or something.

yes, they can't destroy him since when he returned from the wasteland he was literally invincible, and the only way to kill him is to drain him of his powers (and then kill him) which neither of these 2 are doing.

cole can try to stop time, but it's debatable whether he could do it before getting speedblitzed, and even if he does manage to stop time, he doesn't have the power to put superman or wonder woman down.

So i guess it's a stalemate

#11 Posted by TheFanpireSlayer (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Mind if I butt in?
Superman is not weak to magic but it can do some damage to him if done right. Cole is over a hundred years old and is well versed in the Magical Arts. He is also host to the Source of All Evil which means he has more knowledge then that. He could likely create a spell to kill Superman or simply teleport him into the deepest darkest pit of the Underworld till he depletes his power. The Source commands all evil and could send thousands of demons against him to wear him out.

Wonder Woman is a different matter. She can be killed much more easily.

#12 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefanpireslayer said:

@rolldestroyer: M

ind if I butt in?

Superman is not weak to magic but it can do some damage to him if done right. Cole is over a hundred years old and is well versed in the Magical Arts. He is also host to the Source of All Evil which means he has more knowledge then that. He could likely create a spell to kill Superman or simply teleport him into the deepest darkest pit of the Underworld till he depletes his power. The Source commands all evil and could send thousands of demons against him to wear him out.

Wonder Woman is a different matter. She can be killed much more easily.

The main problem for cole here is superman's speed, bfr could actually work on superman, but is he fast enough? i guess it's debatable.

He doesn't have time to create a spell.

Cole never put down a being as durable as superman, the only power that could possibly take superman down, is the one that managed to destroy the supposedly unkillable demon (the tall one), but the problem is that this demon doesn't have any durability feats to speak of except being "unkillable". So i dont know if this works, i guess it's possible.

#13 Posted by dondave (26620 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole

#14 Posted by TheFanpireSlayer (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Cole did freeze time before appearing on the scene when Phoebe was about to be shot by the witch hunter. So its possible his time control powers can be done from a range. He could teleport to a different location then freeze time then come back. But also its possible he could freeze time while he reforms since he is not able to be attacked in his reforming state.

#15 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Cole did freeze time before appearing on the scene when Phoebe was about to be shot by the witch hunter. So its possible his time control powers can be done from a range. He could teleport to a different location then freeze time then come back. But also its possible he could freeze time while he reforms since he is not able to be attacked in his reforming state.

he slowed down time iirc, anyway point being, if cole manages to freeze time, what could he do to kill superman?

#16 Posted by TheFanpireSlayer (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: He could turn him into a tree (The charm ones did the same to an immortal demon) he could use the time to kill Wonder Woman or turn her using his Mind Control to make her kill Superman for him.

#17 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: He could turn him into a tree (The charm ones did the same to an immortal demon) he could use the time to kill Wonder Woman or turn her using his Mind Control to make her kill Superman for him.

only witches have the power to create spells from what i recall, also cole does have transformation (as in, transform other beings into objects) like he did to Darryl so he doesn't need to create spells, it could possibly work.

#18 Edited by BlackWind (4013 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed this version of Cole has a ridiculous amount of powers. IIRC, he has even regenerated from being blown up. There is literally no way he can be defeated by physical means. However, Superman has withstood magic far.more powerful than his,.so I'm sorry Cole, but a fireball ain't gonna do it.

#19 Posted by Masone (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole stomps

Can't be killed. He can regenerate instantly from anything, and if you somehow destroy his body, he will just reform. He's actually reformed from being blown up to nothing(every fiber of him was destroyed, and he still reformed). These guys are brutes, they can't do anything to harm him.

He'll just turn Supes and WW into water coolers, or dump them in a different dimension.

#20 Posted by Veravin (635 posts) - - Show Bio

cole stomps with ease... superman is weak to magic remember.