Charles Xavier vs Apocalypse

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Power NeXus

I'm an afficianado on street levelers. I don't claim to know very much at all about higher tier characters like Apocalypse. 
Nevertheless, I am flattered that you asked for my input on this battle.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PirateKing69

based on apoc respect thread im going with him

quote from respec thread- Here he easily takes out Professor Xavier out telepathically. And that was a Xavier more powerful than ever too, at his peak
 http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PirateKing69
@Edamame: i just edit it..
@PirateKing69 said:
" based on apoc respect thread im going with him  quote from respec thread- Here he easily takes out Professor Xavier out telepathically. And that was a Xavier more powerful than ever too, at his peak  http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG "

thats what really caught my eye....i'm still reading his thread
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PirateKing69
@Edamame: hmm sorry not sure
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PirateKing69

i may @Edamame:
have made my descision to quick before i gathered enough information..i can only find 1scan of him resisting tp and the scan looks really old.. I think i will lean more with apoc tho because of the variety of his powers...but if he doesn't haves enough resistance Charles will beat him

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Freefa11
@Edamame: Pretty sure it was. Wouldn't that mean Apocalypse had already drained a lot of power from the other mutants? 

I also don't really recall anything indicating that Xavier was at his absolute peak there, but it's been a while since I really paid it that much attention.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

IMO Apoc will win.
I doubt that Apoc can be taken fast by TP, but I am sure that he can fight in both planes in the same time. This means that he only have to survive few seconds. 
In this few seconds he will teleport to Xavier and cut of his head.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crackerjack82

He doesn't even need to teleport, he could just turn his arm into a cannon and blast Professor X's body, No body no mind,

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:
" @czarny_samael said:
 In this few seconds he will teleport to Xavier and cut of his head. "
I have never seen Apocalypse using his teleportation abilities in battles....

@crackerjack82 said:
" He doesn't even need to teleport, he could just turn his arm into a cannon and blast Professor X's body, No body no mind, "
Not if he is already being controlled or if they start the battle far out apart. "
1.We know that he can teleport. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do it. Also crackerjack82 is right. He can just destroy the building.
2.I highly doubt that Xavier can control Apoc that fast. I highly doubt that he can do it at all.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:

" @czarny_samael said:

In this few seconds he will teleport to Xavier and cut of his head. "

I have never seen Apocalypse using his teleportation abilities in battles....

Apocalypse teleported mid-battle when he fought the High Evolutionary:  
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe26.png
apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

both have beat each other because if it weren't for Charles the marvel universe would have been doomed by apoc but if both are at full power I go with apoc with a slight margin. apocalypse 60% Charles Xavier 40%and celestial tech > mutant powers.and cant apoc steal mutant powers

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Apocalypse.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier stomps, he destroys apocalypse mind in a split second, all apocalypse did in 'the twelve' was knock Xavier down, he didn't take him out, Luke cage has knocked hulk down, doesn't mean that he can beat the hulk, Jean Grey knocked onslaught down, doesn't mean she could completely own him. Jean has beat apocalypse twice in telepathy, Xavier is her equal and more skilled than her, he takes this easily.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is completely immune to telepathy almost anyone else i would take charles over in a mind battle but here he has no means to win.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier stomps, he destroys apocalypse mind in a split second, all apocalypse did in 'the twelve' was knock Xavier down, he didn't take him out, Luke cage has knocked hulk down, doesn't mean that he can beat the hulk, Jean Grey knocked onslaught down, doesn't mean she could completely own him. Jean has beat apocalypse twice in telepathy, Xavier is her equal and more skilled than her, he takes this easily.

Do you know what comic or issues those feats are from?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless charles goes full onslaught here then Apocalypse wins

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

Unless Apoc starts without his shield up theres no way this can end well plus this doesnt appear to limit his other powers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Xavier's got better TP. He wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Apocalypse

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is completely immune to telepathy almost anyone else i would take charles over in a mind battle but here he has no means to win.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_- as usual, I have to play Devils advocate for the Telepaths. Thanks a lot @Koays: , thanks for backing up Apocalypse and betraying the clan askani. Anyways, this is going to be a long one, because talks of Apocalypse great telepathy has been annoying me for years no

So.... Let's see, Apocalypse as a character has been around for almost 40 years. Yet if I ask for scans showing his telepathy feats, you guys will be struggling.

Apocalypse's telepathy is basically nonexistent. This is a guy who needs to use machines to possess people when people like Jean, Rachel, Xavier, Emma can easily and casually do it. During onslaught he couldn't access the astral plane (and needed Cable, who was a low level Telepath at that time to take him to the astral plane), he can't project illusions or psi blasts. So he's not a Telepath.

However, he does have telepathy resistance feats. But even these feats are so few and far in between.

His first "Telepathic" feat we have is him fighting Jean in the mind of baby Nathan Christopher (Cable), they are equally matched in the fight, then she pretends to be losing, using that to distract apocalypse and pull in cyclops to Cables mind to attack and finish off Apocalypse. So this feat at best would put him on the level of X-Factor Jean grey, who is at this point weaker than Sinister, Xavier and Shadow King of that Era. (

Also add to the fact that were not sure if it's apocalypse their fighting, because Jean said it's a manifestation/personification of the techno organic virus that was killing the baby, as perceived by the baby, especially since we know apocalypse can't enter the astral plane as shown in onslaught) Ignoring that, it's a low level Telepathy feat.

This would give him telepathy at the level of early 90s holding back Jean, and that wouldn't do much against current Xavier.

Next is further adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. A captured Jean mentally assaults apocalypse mind and almost takes him down, but he is able to fight through the pain and deflect it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/4560729-apocalypse%20hindered%20telepathically%20overpowers%20jean%20grey.jpg

This shows he doesn't have psychic immunity. This era of Jean is still unimpressive compared to later ones, and was weaker than that periods Telepaths like Xavier, Exodus, Stryfe, Onslaught. Plus remember, this is before Operation Zero Tolerance, so we know Jean is massively holding back her powers. In addition to that, in Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix, when Scott and Jean were first transported through time, they commented that their powers weren't as strong.

So, we have telepathy resistance at the level of early 90s holding back Jean. A Jean that might be weakened from time travel. Not going to do much against current Xavier.

Next is his best feat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/4560730-apocalypse%20overpowers%20jean%20grey%20and%20xavier.jpg

Here, he "mysteriosly" knocks down Xavier, with a glowing eye and a "zrakk" sound effect.

This would imply a psi-bolt, strangely, he has never used this again since then, it's strange that full power apocalypse in two other scenarios could just stalemate /barely resist Jean grey, but a weakened and dying apocalypse can suddenly take down Xavier who is levels above Early 90s Jean.

The psi-bolt doesn't Really do much to Xavier as he's up after this.

In the same crossover, after apocalypse has gotten a new body and is more powerful (he was rewriting reality and creating new timelines). He couldn't mind control the mutants to transfer all their power to him, Jean and Xavier could still access his mind and scan it, Jean and Xavier could see through his reality warps.

Then, Search for Cyclops, we have Revolution Eras Jean grey (that's like 2 power upgrades from early 90s jean), humiliating him, ripping him out of Cyclops mind and body after mentioning how she could burn and kill him.

Xavier was still stronger than this version of Jean.

After this Jean gets another upgrade in new Xmen and is now considered equals with Xavier. Then Xavier gets an amp from the mkraan crystal (able to stomp Exodus at this peiod), then Jean comes back and is even more stronger (causing psychic manifestations around the world Subconsciously, plunking Emma frost as a ghost, taking out Rachel with her residual psi energy), and Xavier after battling with Shadow King on the astral plane for millenia comes and easily mindwipes Jean.

So, let's see. The good feats Apocalypse has, puts him on the level of Early 90s holding back Jean grey (which is cool, she could punk Psylocke, and give gamemaster a planetary level trouble, and kick sinister out of her mind), his questionable feats have him being able to knock down Xavier with a psi bolt but not able to put him down, his anti feats has Jean easily accessing his mind while amped, and Revolution Era Jean stomping him and Ripping him out of his host body. We can't scale him to Exodus or Stryfe or Nate grey, because anytime people fight apocalypse, they get hit with PIS and forget they have telepathy, and only fire energy blasts at him.

None of this puts him on the level of the top Telepaths today. Emma frost has punked planetary Telepaths like Rachel, teen Jean, 1000 Cuckoos, Xavier Junior. Jean grey has punked Emma, Rachel, Teen Jean.

Cassandra Nova who could casually handle old Xavier while amped x10 by Cerebra is now scared of taking on Current Jean grey

Xavier has punked current Jean grey and casually wiped her mind.

This thread is from 7 years ago, which means Xavier atleast his amp for the mkraan crystal, which means he should be above Revolution Jean and Early 90s Jean (which is the range Apocalypse has shown himself to be in).

If we use Xavier from 7 years ago, he wins, if we use current Xavier, he stomps. Apocalypse outdated feats of Stalemating or barely deflecting an attack from an Holding back 90s Jean grey don't stand the test of time. Going by feats, Xavier is superior and should win this, unless Apocalypse is able to defeat him physically before being locked in astral combat. Seeing how apocalypse mind has never been particularly hard to get into, that shouldn't take Xavier much time.

Now, Apocalypse just Recently got a new body (again urgh), in Xmen black, and stated that it's been long since he's felt such power. Hopefully he gets new feats, and updated to the levels of the current hero's

(seriously, Bobby is the "I can freeze empire state building" mutant he fought in X-Factor, Bobby is now a "I can freeze the planet, stomp Thor and Juggernaut" mutant now, Storm too has upgraded, same with Xavier and Jean, while Apocalypse power levels have remained stagnant).

But then again, age of Xman is coming, so they're probably going to use as a prop to job to Jean grey and Nate grey (not that I won't enjoy that, but meh).

Anyways, what was I saying, erm, yeah, apocalypse isn't immune to telepathy and his few mental resistance feats aren't on Xaviers level.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Lol wait I backed Apocalypse? (Read comment). Oh I see....*shrug*. Well I mean the guy just sorta has to punch Xavier to end the fight so....idk.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll let you know my opinion once we see what this new Xavier/X can do.

From what little we seen, he can casually mind wipe Jean Grey and the other members of the O5.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse has legit telepathy feats in Age of X-Man. If the characters retain their feats when they are done with this alt.Universe then this would be more interesting. (meh not really, all he has done is project to the people in a city. Miniskirt 70s Jean grey did that casually).

For now, his best feats are resisting an attack from early 90s Jean who is far below Xavier. And blasting 90s Xavier with an attack that knocked him down for a few seconds but he got up from easily.

He can't beat post Mkraan crystal amp Xavier (not to mention current Xavier).

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doesn't Apocalypse just one-shot with energy blasts?