#1 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i don't know much about God Majestic only normal Mr Majestic but i read the post of Buckshot about him and looks like he is very powerful so i wish test him

Sorry if this a mismatch in Hercules or Majestic favor

Chaos War Hercules

VS

God Majestic

#3 Posted by JwwProd (8648 posts) - - Show Bio

What are God Majestic's feats.

#4 Posted by reaverlation (13946 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins

#5 Posted by eternityx (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules easily

#6 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

Majestic became one of the universals (who are merely implied to be universal-level beings, lacking feats). Beyond that, there's nothing worth mentioning.

#7 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc

#8 Posted by JwwProd (8648 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

Majestic became one of the universals (who are merely implied to be universal-level beings, lacking feats). Beyond that, there's nothing worth mentioning.

In that case Hercules does stomp.

#9 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

Being featless doesn't have much meaning. I mean, TOAA is featless.

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian: TOAA is the writer, who is hardly featless. Literally every feat in the history of Marvel is TOAA's feat cuz everything ever done in marvel was written by a writer.

#11 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: He is featless, in a sense. Obviously you're correct about him being the writer and the all powerful entity of Marvel, but he's done nothing to demonstrate such authority. He has no combat or hardly any other creation feats. My primary point is that feats don't make the fight.

#12 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: He is featless, in a sense. Obviously you're correct about him being the writer and the all powerful entity of Marvel, but he's done nothing to demonstrate such authority. He has no combat or hardly any other creation feats. My primary point is that feats don't make the fight.

He isn't featless. In Fantastic Four #511 we literally see him draw the Marvel reality on a piece of paper.

Hes been outright stated to create the whole omniverse as well.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Being featless doesn't have much meaning. I mean, TOAA is featless.

You do realize that even if we go by implications, Majestic is at best universal, correct?

Herc, even while extremely weakened, restored most of the multiverse.

See the power gap yet?

#14 Posted by Experio (14130 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc.

#15 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

What about Supergod Hercules vs God Majestic?

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

God Majestic is universal, while Chaos War Hercules is multiversal. Take your pick.

#18 Posted by ShootingNova (15546 posts) - - Show Bio

So God Majestic is universal level? In that case - CW Hercules stomps. He restored the entire multiverse after his fight with the Chaos King.

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

Regardless of who wins, Universal Majestic is not featless (the other Universals aren't either, for example, Xonstructacles made the cosmic negator, a being/force that devours solar systems). For Universal Majestic himself, before he even became a universal he broke reality just by traveling through it the way they do. He's also supported the statement put forth that his "thoughts become reality" by literally manifesting copies of himself that reflected all his inner thoughts (also by dismissing them with a thought and undoing the damage they did to the planet with a snap of his fingers). He's traveled instantly through space (others were shown to have traveled through dimensions, and it was also stated they can travel through time, different cosmoses, and probability). I'd not say their abilities were "merely implied" when it was explicitly said they had infinite wisdom and power and one of them showed the universe to be a part of their own body. As for capping them at "universal-level", I'm not sure about that either since it was said that they control "all that is known and unknown in reality".

#20 Edited by Spartan101 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

herc

#21 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Herc Godstomp

#22 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: But who you think wins here? You read Chaos War?

#24 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

Regardless of who wins, Universal Majestic is not featless

Nothing worth mentioning =/= completely featless.

Feats that would be worth mentioning, have to be at least galaxy or universal level.

(the other Universals aren't either, for example, Xonstructacles made the cosmic negator, a being/force that devours solar systems).

By scientific means?

I Also remember that not all universals are in the same tier, power-wise. Just sayin.

before he even became a universal he broke reality just by traveling through it the way they do.

You know as well as i do, that everyone has high showings, so referencing a high feat and saying that "universal Majestic" can do better, is wrong, imo.

He's also supported the statement put forth that his "thoughts become reality" by literally manifesting copies of himself that reflected all his inner thoughts (also by dismissing them with a thought and undoing the damage they did to the planet with a snap of his fingers).

That's when i mean when i say something "worth mentioning", that doesn't strike me as something worth mentioning to a universal being. I only have vague recollection of Mr Majestic v1 #7-9; and all i can say, is that i don't remember anything impressive displayed on panel.

He's traveled instantly through space (others were shown to have traveled through dimensions, and it was also stated they can travel through time, different cosmoses, and probability). I'd not say their abilities were "merely implied" when it was explicitly said they had infinite wisdom and power and one of them showed the universe to be a part of their own body. As for capping them at "universal-level", I'm not sure about that either since it was said that they control "all that is known and unknown in reality".

I don't recall anything about one of them being the embodiment of a universe or having a universe part of their body.

"explicitly said" is still, in the end, a statement. I recall other statements, something like .... "bringers of life in the cosmos", which may be true....or not. It was never depicted on panel, so we can't be sure, is all im saying, here. Which ultimately is irrelevant since Herc restored the whole multiverse in an extremely weakened state. That's well beyond even the statements associated with the universals.

For me to consider them multiversal, at least the term "multiverse" has to be mentioned, "all that is known and unkown in reality" can just as easily mean the universe, and most likely is.

#25 Posted by JwwProd (8648 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Hercules stomps.

@jwwprod said:

Regardless of who wins, Universal Majestic is not featless (the other Universals aren't either, for example, Xonstructacles made the cosmic negator, a being/force that devours solar systems). For Universal Majestic himself, before he even became a universal he broke reality just by traveling through it the way they do. He's also supported the statement put forth that his "thoughts become reality" by literally manifesting copies of himself that reflected all his inner thoughts (also by dismissing them with a thought and undoing the damage they did to the planet with a snap of his fingers). He's traveled instantly through space (others were shown to have traveled through dimensions, and it was also stated they can travel through time, different cosmoses, and probability). I'd not say their abilities were "merely implied" when it was explicitly said they had infinite wisdom and power and one of them showed the universe to be a part of their own body. As for capping them at "universal-level", I'm not sure about that either since it was said that they control "all that is known and unknown in reality".

So would you say that God Majestic is around Cosmic Cube level beings? if so then Hercules should still win.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:

That's what you said and what I was responding to. You suggested that they were only implied to be universal level beings and lacked feats. If your statement was meant to be about them having no feats on a multiversal scale, you should have worded it differently. As you didn't, I addressed what was there.

Whether or not you remember it, Gabreality was shown to have the cosmos in his wings and once transformed, Majestic was said to be made of "all things great and small in the realm of pure existence" (and he was shown as a space giant as well as being made of stars for more on-panel support, not counting multiple covers of Majestic made of stars and galaxies). You may say that those statements are nothing more than just that, statements (though the ones I provided are partnered with visuals in the comics, just fyi), but even still, they're explicit statements like the many others that describe the Universals on a universal scale. Whether or not theyre backed up on-panel (and again, the one's I mentioned, are) they still go beyond "merely implying" universal power, which is what you said. Even taking your own words and interpretation of "all that is known and unknown in reality", it would still be an explicit statement of universal power, much more than "mere implication". So Majestic and the Universals aren't "merely implied" to be universal in power, and they do have things on panel to support it. That's the statement you made that I was responding to.

As for your comments, why would Xonstructacles making the cosmic negator through "science" matter? He made something unstoppable that eats more than even Galactus. The scale they operate at is clear. And to Majestic's travel, I wasn't referencing a high end feat and saying Universal Majestic can do better. I was saying that by him travelling in a manner that Universals travel, he broke reality. Them just moving from place to place can break reality. I wasn't using that to make another point because that point is sufficient.

And I know its irrelevant to the fight. That's why I started with "regardless of who wins" and why I've not actually talked about the fight, because I simply do not care. I'm correcting an erroneous statement made involving Majestic. I don't really care if you consider them multiversal, that's not the idea I was addressing.

#27 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins

And if Majestic have his creation blades?

#28 Edited by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio