Chaos King (Marvel) vs. Eclipso (D.C)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darklord_apoc

Eclipso- A very powerful demon trying to kill The Presence and manipulated Spectre to kill all magic users!

Chaos King- Was almost able to destroy the Marvel Universe and also a God Slayer!

This debate is not about who did what but about these 2 fighting till the end.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By eisjfiejss

Chaos King easily. Eclipso couldn't even put up a fight against Black Alice with the powers of a weakened hostless Spectre. In fact I don't even think DOV Spectre can win. It would probably take a full powered Corrigan Spectre to defeat Chaos King.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Chaos King

He wiped out more than 90% of the Marvel Multiverse..

/thread

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darklord_apoc

Didnt it take him time to do it? I read somewhere he was not able to beat Cytrax, the being who owned the cytrax before Juggernant?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

When he was at his peak, Hercules had to BFR him, because no one else could kill him.

But he got owned by some other guys 9001 years ago IIRC

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darklord_apoc

Well as I recall none of the cosmic beings interfered with him like Eternity, so most powerful was like the sky fathers right? I dont think even Odin was in the chaos war, was he? I wonder if Chaos King could be possessed? Did he fight anyone who can possess him or tried to?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@darklord_apoc said:

Well as I recall none of the cosmic beings interfered with him like Eternity, so most powerful was like the sky fathers right? I dont think even Odin was in the chaos war, was he? I wonder if Chaos King could be possessed? Did he fight anyone who can possess him or tried to?

Well we saw the council of godheads, being on the same power level as Odin. Death was a part of Chaos War who basically ran away, Galactus was a part of chaos war too, who was humbled by Zeus empowered Chaos King.

Power to power Chaos King has better showings.

But i like the last part, Spectre > Eclipso as well and i recall Eclipso possising Spectre once, that might actually work.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Chaos King

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Chaos King

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By thanobomb1124

Chaos King

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magethor

@darklord_apoc: The reason why Odin and the majority of the Asgardians were not present during the events of Chaos War was because they were regenerating after the time of Ragnorak. Odin was still in his Odinsleep as well and the Godheads were not certain to trust them because they thought while in regeneration mode, the Asgardians could be infiltrated by Skrulls. Chaos Wars was initiated through the Secret Invasion Arc. That's how Mikiboshi acquired his power. He prepped very long and well to achieve that goal.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bo88gdan

Chaos King

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darklord_apoc

@Magethor said:

@darklord_apoc: The reason why Odin and the majority of the Asgardians were not present during the events of Chaos War was because they were regenerating after the time of Ragnorak. Odin was still in his Odinsleep as well and the Godheads were not certain to trust them because they thought while in regeneration mode, the Asgardians could be infiltrated by Skrulls. Chaos Wars was initiated through the Secret Invasion Arc. That's how Mikiboshi acquired his power. He prepped very long and well to achieve that goal.

Would you say Chaos King is the most powerful villain in Marvel? I wonder how he would do against Imperiex or some of the heavy hitters in D.C?

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By bob808

Chaos King wins.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magethor

@darklord_apoc said:

@Magethor said:

Would you say Chaos King is the most powerful villain in Marvel? I wonder how he would do against Imperiex or some of the heavy hitters in D.C?

Most powerful? I'm too sure about that. There are a lot of these near omnipotent villains. I just wanted you to understand that he wasn't always near omnipotent.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darklord_apoc

@Magethor said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@Magethor said:

Most powerful? I'm too sure about that. There are a lot of these near omnipotent villains. I just wanted you to understand that he wasn't always near omnipotent.

Hmmm, well hun who would you think would be the most powerful villain using their own powers in Marvel?