Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jwwprod: @solon: dream. but because of many reasons, he never fight. but his feats are more than chaos king can handle;

his death made lucifer feel.

some guy with but a fraction of his power is doing things even the original ion could not imagine.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jwwprod: @solon: dream. but because of many reasons, he never fight. but his feats are more than chaos king can handle.

his death made lucifer feel.

some guy with but a fraction of his power is doing things even the original ion could not accomplish.

What feats?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

his power is all thoughts and dreams of every being who ever existed, but destiny told him he has a power he never knew; he is not the personification, but he is: dream, thought , and reality. though his reality warping powers is likely to be nigh omnipotent, he can never hope to be on the same level as the lightbringer

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: just read from top to bottom

his power is all thoughts and dreams of every being who ever existed, but destiny told him he has a power he never knew; he is not the personification, but he is: dream, thought , and reality. though his reality warping powers is likely to be nigh omnipotent, he can never hope to be on the same level as the lightbringer

I did read, not seeing anything that put him above CK.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@green_skaar: a fraction of dreams power is enough to make the red king as so powerful that he was creating his own universes, then destroying them like a child who was bored of his toys. and that is only a fraction

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar: a fraction of dreams power is enough to make the red king as so powerful that he was creating his own universes, then destroying them like a child who was bored of his toys. and that is only a fraction

What fraction? There is a big difference between 1/10000000th and 9999999/100000000, both of which are fractions.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@green_skaar: are you from a country that does not speak English? there is the fraction in math, then there is the fraction in words. check the dictionary if you must.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

English is my first language, thanks for asking...

I'm well aware of what a fraction means and it has a very broad semantic range, that is why I was asking for what fraction. Not all fractions are the same, my previous example illustrates this.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@green_skaar: if you are not someone who dabbles in math, then you are just one of us, an ordinary man who's use of words are the same. it is always weird when someone who does not know anything in a particular subject try to fit in with the professors by using their words and trying to sound knowledgeable

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: if you are not someone who dabbles in math, then you are just one of us, an ordinary man who's use of words are the same. it is always weird when someone who does not know anything in a particular subject try to fit in with the professors by using their words and trying to sound big

Not trying to "sound big". We obviously use and understand the word differently, no biggie.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: ah, i have not thought of that. are you British?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: ah, i have not thought of that. are you British?

Nope, but I'm a very analytical person, so was maybe taking it too literally. I also study a foreign language where semantic range plays a large role in interpretation so it's fresh on my mind and makes me think about it in English.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@green_skaar: cool, wow, i think we are a little off track man. you are a natural detective then, anyone who thinks like that must have a high IQ.

dream wins

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@baron_von_santa: Didn't Chaos King destroy 99% of the multiverse as well as Heaven, Hell & Limbo.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: heaven and hell are controlled by skyfather level beings like lucifer and sutur and hel, nothing dream cannot handle.

the red king with used a tiny bit of dreams power to create then destroy countless universes to find a few that he liked. the power the red king used is like a water tower compared to dreams ocean.

out of the seven endless, four can beat an unbound spectre; destiny, death, dream, and destruction

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwwprod

@baron_von_santa said:

@jwwprod: heaven and hell are controlled by skyfather level beings like lucifer and sutur and hel, nothing dream cannot handle.

the red king with used a tiny bit of dreams power to create then destroy countless universes to find a few that he liked. the power the red king used is like a water tower compared to dreams ocean.

out of the seven endless, four can beat an unbound spectre; destiny, death, dream, and destruction

Chaos King would crubstomp an Unbound Spectre.

I know about the Red King feat but did he create a multiverse as big as Marvel's?

Because Marvel's multiverse as an infinite amount of universes:

No Caption Provided

And Chaos King destroyed 99% of it.

And he went toe to toe with Chaos War Hercules (Who recreated the whole multiverse after Chaos King destroyed it) and Hercules could beat him.

Better feats if you ask me.

I'm going with Chaos King even though I think Dream is cooler and a much better character but I don't think he's on Chaos King's league.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: can chaos king beat the living tribunal? because the unbound spectre's power is near that.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: a fraction can create and destroy millions of universes, the whole shebang can......

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa said:

@jwwprod: can chaos king beat the living tribunal? because the unbound spectre's power is near that.

Unfortunately no Chaos King can't beat the Living Tribunal though I still wonder why the Living Tribunal didn't go and stop Chaos King from destroying the multiverse (I like to think that the Living Tribunal was scared of Chaos King :P)

And no Unbound Spectre is nowhere near Living Tribunal level! hell he's not even on the Infinity Gauntlet's level and the Living Tribunal dwarfs the Infinity Gauntlet.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: you do not know much about spectre do you. just read about him, then you will know better. or do you not know what unbound spectre means?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jwwprod

@baron_von_santa: I already know alot about the Spectre infact he's one of my favorite characters and my friend SithLantern93's favorite character.

Yet he is still nowhere near Living Tribunal's level!!!!!

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: then put this in order, from most powerful to least;

fully backed, corrigan, Hal, unbound, crispus

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i am not saying the spectre can beat LT, hell 9/10 he loses, but i am saying if he is a marvel character then he would be the one below LT, not oblivion or tiamut or those other guys

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jwwprod: then put this in order, from most powerful to least;

fully backed, corrigan, Hal, unbound, crispus

Let me take a crack at it.

Fully Backed, Unbound, Corrigan, Hal, Crisups

Also what would you say spectres best feat is?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@bronze_surfer: that was a trick question! there is no fully backed spectre, the only time he asked the presence for help is when he was getting ready to fight the anti monitor, and the presence only gave him a pep rally. other than that your right.

the unbound spectre's last fight was against Nabu, it shows that he can take magic from anywhere in the universe and add it to his own, thus becoming so powerful he killed Nabu with one blow. the only reason he did not take all the magic in the first place was because he was restraining himself

even at base level (meaning using his own magic but not restrained by a host, he fought shazam on even terms, that is a high feat cos shazam was already a skyfather level being, being in the rock increased his powers thousandfold)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@baron_von_santa: Well i've been bambozled. Not really surprised don't know much about him. But what is his greatest feat

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@bronze_surfer: read the post above, i edited it

PS come see the survive a month thread, it is pretty good

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dream

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Chaos King wins.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

dream is too powerful. even ( in this case even is a good word) the spectre can beat chaos king

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jwwprod

dream is too powerful. even ( in this case even is a good word) the spectre can beat chaos king

No the Spectre would get slaughterd by Chaos King.

If a fully backed Spectre couldn't beat full power Anti-Monitor (And Chaos King is equal to a full power AM) then he is definatly not beating Chaos King.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what Dream did that could match destroying 98.7% of the multiverse - effectively 99%.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: there is no fully backed spectre,and that spectre is not his strongest version.

and chaos king is definitely gonna lose against the anti monitor

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Chaos King drive away Death or something, and the equivalent of that in DC would be Death of the Endless, but I believe Marvel's Death is more powerful.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jwwprod

@jwwprod: there is no fully backed spectre,and that spectre is not his strongest version.

and chaos king is definitely gonna lose against the anti monitor

Actually that version of the Spectre was the strongest version and he still lost to Anti-Monitor.

And Chaos King is easily equal to Anti-Monitor.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jwwprod: i already told you that is not the strongest version. he had a host which limits him. you already demonstrated that you know nothing about him when you said fully backed. he is never backed by the presence. here are some of him higher feats.

the unbound spectre's last fight was against Nabu, it shows that he can take magic from anywhere in the universe and add it to his own, thus becoming so powerful he killed Nabu with one blow. the only reason he did not take all the magic in the first place was because he was restraining himself

even at base level (meaning using his own magic but not restrained by a host, he fought shazam on even terms, that is a high feat cos shazam was already a skyfather level being, being in the rock increased his powers thousandfold)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I've had enough of this!

If you want to continue this talk to someone else but I don't like getting into arguments like this so I'm leaving.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jwwprod: then go. at least do research before debating, then when you lose you will not throw tantrums

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: i gave you examples and you ignore them. you almost sound like that marvel fanboy who said captain America can beat superman

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jwwprod

@baron_von_santa: I don't need to do resarch becasue I already know alot about the Spectre.

And I will ask you think, if the Spectre is really almost as powerful as the Living Tribunal then why couldn't he one shot Anti-Monitor? (Regardless if he had a host or not).

He had to get amped by the Sorcerer of the DC universe and yet he still lost to Anti-Monitor!

Also please don't call me a Marvel fanboy because that sound like your being very nasty and biased, I love both Dc and Marvel (But I actually like DC alittle bit more) and I don't want to continue arguing because I am a nice guy and I don't like arguing with people over stuff like this.

And I know other people will agree with me saying that Anti-Monitor was more powerful then the Spectre and that Chaos King can win this fight (Though not in a stomp).

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jwwprod: you did not read my arguments at all did you.

a nice man? that has nothing to do with debating.

anyway, if you know everything about him then why do you still say fully backed?

because anti monitor devoured billions of universes already

just read this and you will know the answers to some questions

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a host limits his powers, you seem to not know that too

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Ok I made a mistake with the Spectre being "fully backed" please forgive me for that.

I was saying that the Spectre had to get amped by the Sorcerer of the DC universe to even fight Anti-Monitor and yet he still lost!

Though I similer thing happened with the fight with Chaos King and Hercules.

Those feats that you listed were impressive but still not as impressive as Anti-Monitor's feats during Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: um can you ask one question at a time? i fear you will not read it thoroughly because of boredom or you might miss a spot. no offense