#1 Edited by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't make fun of me if this is a bad matchup.

Or I bite you.

vs.

-----------------

1 month prep

Equipment is unrestricted. They can use whatever they can get with their month of prep time.

In character

Win by death

#2 Posted by Irishlad (578 posts) - - Show Bio

Chang Tzu just based on those devilishly charming white teeth

#3 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

I though EGG FU was just really smart? If so then MODOK.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm: He is REALLY smart though and he does get prep to do/get whatever he wants.

#5 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Project_Worm: He is REALLY smart though and he does get prep to do/get whatever he wants.

But MODOK is really smart as well and he's got all that other jizz goin' for him... I dunno

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm: How smart? Egg Fu was part of the Oolong Science Squad (it was, in fact, Chang Tzu's team), who were capable of bringing down Black Adam at his most powerful and creating shields that could keep out the entire JSA. He had help but he was at the forefront.

#7 Posted by wildvine (9974 posts) - - Show Bio

I think MODOK is somewhat smarter then Eggy, so given the guidelines of the encounter, i think MODOK takes it. Maybe not easily, but he takes it nonetheless.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Blimp.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. :(

#10 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Project_Worm: How smart? Egg Fu was part of the Oolong Science Squad (it was, in fact, Chang Tzu's team), who were capable of bringing down Black Adam at his most powerful and creating shields that could keep out the entire JSA. He had help but he was at the forefront.

HMMM... I didn't think about the possibility of him creating some Horsemen with his prep time... Assuming that he is able to throw a few of em' together than this should come pretty easily to him. In which case.... HAHAHAHA this is such a bad match up!!! xD

#11 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm: O.O

o.o

*bites*

#12 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Project_Worm: O.O

o.o

*bites*

*Retreats*

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Modok.