I see a lot of battles here, but most test brawn over brain power ... so ...
Scenario: Six of the Flash Rogues are mysteriously transported to Marvel 616 Chicago. They have been in Chicago for a week, Captain Cold has found a suitable hideout to operate from in the city. On the morning of day seven The Pied Piper has left the hideout and vanished. The Rogues have no idea what has happened.
The Puppet Master has been coerced by Ghaszaszh Nyirh to make 5 sacrifices from outside the 616 universe which will bring around the end times and make Ghaszaszh Nyirh the ruler of earth. Puppet Master chose the rogues as his target. Mad Thinker has created tech to bringing them to 616 and to improve Puppet Masters long range control for one Clay doll per day, he has been getting intel from The Ghost so he can create clay dolls of the rogues and due to lack of remaining cash he could only afford Will o' the Wisp as a bodyguard.
- Puppet Master is in another part of the city along with The Mad Thinker & his Awesome Android, The Ghost & Will o' the Wisp.
- Every day that passes The Puppet Master controls another member of the Rogues who is killed off (sacrificed): In this Order - 1.Trickster 2.Mirror Master 3.Heat Wave 4.Weather Wizard 5.Captain Cold.- If the Rogues figure it out there is a fight with whoever is left, standard elimination from there onwards.
- Ghaszaszh Nyirh & Pied Piper ARE NOT involved in the match.
- Everyone Morals on, characters make decisions true to themselves. Pre-52 Rogues.
- Everyone has standard tech and gear.
- Rogues don't know what is happening but have been in 616 Chicago for a week.
- Puppet Master has been preping this for two months, Mad Thinker has been involved for a month, Ghost has collected intel for the week the rogues have been here. Will O' the Wisp brought on late as a bodyguard merely here for a paycheck.
- The Puppet Masters lair is an abandoned speedboat factory, has one main room with a side room for Mad Thinker and The Puppet Master.
- How long until the Rogues figure out, find and stop The Puppet Master before it is too late? Or will The Puppet Master bring about the age of Ghaszaszh Nyirh? Is it a clean sweep or will there be casualites?