Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Champions! Hear me!

No Caption Provided

Welcome to the high herald tournament!

16 contestants will be able to pick a herald level character, and will battle each other through a bracket system, to decide the 3 greatest champions in all of Midgard- er Comicvine!

Message me for details and to select your character. The winner gets the title, "Champion of Herlads" made into a signature! :D And if you'd like, a video in your honor :D

REASON BEHIND THIS CONTEST! ...I am dangerously bored .-.

CURRENT LINE UP (01/19/15)

@darkraiden : Composite Amazo

@laylah : Loki

@mjolnirson : Thor

@thenewbluebeetle007 : Composite firestorm

@heirtothekingdom : Sersi

@claymore1998 : Stephen Strange

@bullet_to_the_head : Ghost Rider

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose Dormammu.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarkRaiden
NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand me Thanos, now

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BATMAN with prep that is all

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@notatreeabush: @frisky4: I don't want to be nitpick since I'm new here, but unfortunately your choices are forbidden according to the rules stipulated by the OP:

16 contestants will be able to pick a herald level character, and will battle each other through a bracket system, to decide the 3 greatest champions in all of Midgard- er Comicvine!

I would choose Loki, but I think I can't as a new user.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand me Thanos, now

If this doesn't work I'll take Silver Surfer

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laylah said:

@notatreeabush: @frisky4: I don't want to be nitpick since I'm new here, but unfortunately your choices are forbidden according to the rules stipulated by the OP:

I would choose Loki, but I think I can't as a new user.

Being a new user shouldn't stop you from being in a tournament (granted you might want to get some experience under your belt, but that's optional) because the reason I created a Comicvine account was to join a tournament, and I actually ended up winning :)

The OP should let you in :)

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Thanks for the advice. I think I'd better learn more about the site before the tournament then, but I don't know where to start .......

Also, I would like to congratulate you for your won, it must have been an amazing feeling win a tournament :)

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laylah said:

@thetruebarryallen: Thanks for the advice. I think I'd better learn more about the site before the tournament then, but I don't know where to start .......

Also, I would like to congratulate you for your won, it must have been an amazing feeling win a tournament :)

No problem, and I don't want to sound like I'm doing a bunch of self promotion; however, myself and many of the other "experienced" users on the site actually made a starters guide to debating here in the Battles Forum.

If you'd like to give it a read you can click the link right [ HERE ] and it might help a bit.

Otherwise, I'd suggest participating in some smaller debates if you'd like to get a little bit of experience/site knowledge under your belt. Once you're feeling more comfortable with all of it you can try your hand in a CAV match against another user(s) or you could enter a tournament.

As for winning a tournament, it's a pretty cool feeling, and if you work hard enough I'm sure you'll feel it too :)

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Wow, from what I'm seeing so far it seems that you and the other users practically covered all the areas. I must admit I'm quite impressed by the work that must have been to create it, and grateful for showing me the link.

Well, the site looks fun and entertaining, and win once in awhile doesn't hurt anyone ;)

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juts to make my point. i want Thor!!!!!

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Most of these characters are in no way Herald level.

I want Superboy Prime. But if you decide to nerf it I'll take composite firestorm.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll choose Spiderman

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: he is not a herald D: he is a medium meta human

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theorder14

@mjolnirson: Spiderman>>>Firelord

Thus makes him herald lvl

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

just to help people to know who are the characters in the herald category this is a video where you can make you an idea.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: are you kidding right hehe? i hope so, good joke :D

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By MasterKungFu

@mjolnirson said:

Loading Video...

just to help people to know who are the characters in the herald category this is a video where you can make you an idea.

so worldbreaker hulk is trans tier...king thor is below odin...destroyer armor isn't skyfather tier...and zeus is equal to odin

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fernando072295reborn: is it marvel characters only? if so I'd go beta ray bill, if anyone else is allowed I'd go majestic or martian manhunter

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By haoalchemist
Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Stephen Strange ^_^

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderful! Lots of contestants! :D Here's a brief overview of what a herald would qualify as:

Tier 3 - Herald

High

Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, Dr. Strange (classic), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman, Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

Middle

Adam Warlock, Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Circe, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Damien Hellstrom, Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), The General (Shaggy Man), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hulk, Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Juggernaut (Classic), Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Metamorpho, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shaman, Skreet, Solomon Grundy, Supergirl, Supreme, Terrax the Tamer, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), Waverider, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form), Wonder Woman

Low

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Iron Man, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

So any of those guys are up for grabs :D If you've made your final choice, I will start placing you in brackets!

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @fernando072295reborn: Thor jajajajaja thor jajaja ok i am annoying jeje

@mjolnirson said:

Loading Video...

so worldbreaker hulk is trans tier...king thor is below odin...destroyer armor isn't skyfather tier...and zeus is equal to odin

i think that World Breaker Hulk should be a low trans or high Herald. but yes King Thor from the reigning or gods and men is below, he never used the Odin Force to the full. and he said that, the odin force stated that, he felt unworthy and was afraid to destroy everything. and Destroyer with a mortal soul is not a Skyfather tier. and Zeus is stated to be a high Skyfather perhaps not at the same level than Odin, but he is a high level skyfather.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly my friend!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Ghost rider Herald level?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: there's nothing stopping thor from using it all...so by definition he should be above odin...same power source...different wielder

zeus is high but why so many people say thanos beats him?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fernando072295reborn said:

Wonderful! Lots of contestants! :D Here's a brief overview of what a herald would qualify as:

Tier 3 - Herald

High

Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, Dr. Strange (classic), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman, Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

Middle

Adam Warlock, Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Circe, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Damien Hellstrom, Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), The General (Shaggy Man), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hulk, Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Juggernaut (Classic), Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Metamorpho, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shaman, Skreet, Solomon Grundy, Supergirl, Supreme, Terrax the Tamer, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), Waverider, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form), Wonder Woman

Low

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Iron Man, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

So any of those guys are up for grabs :D If you've made your final choice, I will start placing you in brackets!

IDK about some them in herald tier. some overqualify and some just ain't really herald at all...also make an updated list of who's got which character in the OP so we know the contestants

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: well because people is stupid and i am sorry but that is the deal; there are too many fanboys out there, it´s like if i say that Thor can defeat the Destroyer in h2h just because i love Thor. And yes there is a little thing and was his fear, just for that King Thor, i think that Old King Thor is more powerful than Odin but that is just a mere though... there are very few thing that proves what i say.@bullet_to_the_head: yes he is!!!! i think

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: are you okay there? you're not mad at me are you?

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about choosing him, can only be damaged by holy weapons forged in the Christian hevan or another Ghostrider, and was once said by Dr. Strange (who ghostrider killed once thinking Strange was lucifer) Ghost Rider is one of the most dangerous magical and spiritual beings, ever. Yah I choose Ghost Rider

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mjolnirson

@masterkungfu: nay my friend sorry if i sound like that, just make my point of the fanboys. i hope you do a great debate :D who will be your champion?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if someone choose Kurse will be the most badass viner ever.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: I am :D

And okay people, I'm updating your pics :D @masterkungfu they're about equal, a skilled user can make either beat the other.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

@fernando072295reborn:

so..

nate grey, wally west, martian manhunter, captain atom are all mid herald tier.. where as superman is a high herald tier?...lol

apocalypse, ronan the accuser, drax the destroyer etc are low herald tier..XD

where are sentry or dr. fate btw?.. couldn't find them.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please note! I would like to keep this strictly American comics. I've found that arguing America vs Japanese ends up...horrible for everyone involved lol. That however leaves the choices of Marvel, DC, Image, Darkhorse, all that good stuff!

@mjolnirson I leave Thor in your capable hands my friend!

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Some could be swapped to high herald for sure, but yes :D Superman is above them ! And I just took it off the KMC tier chart lol. I'm lazy .-.

Want in dude?? Reserve your guy!

@theacidskull Get in here and represent brother! :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ssj_god

@fernando072295reborn:

superman is above

nate grey, wally west, martian manhunter, captain atom?

i see you are new here..lol

anyway.. sure.. just 1 character?

btw.. classic strange and composite amazo (specially that gold amazo) is out of herald tier league.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed he is :D He's the cream of the herald crop, part of the big 3 with Thor and Silver Surfer.

And ive done this for a while ;) ill gladly argue in favor of Superman against any of those 4.

Classic Strange doesn't get prep, no character does. If that were the case, characters would sky rocket out of the herald tier.

And yes! 1 character. Choose soon to reserve yours!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ssj_god

Indeed he is :D He's the cream of the herald crop, part of the big 3 with Thor and Silver Surfer.

And ive done this for a while ;) ill gladly argue in favor of Superman against any of those 4.

Classic Strange doesn't get prep, no character does. If that were the case, characters would sky rocket out of the herald tier.

And yes! 1 character. Choose soon to reserve yours!

hmm... i'm in too many matches right now...

wanna do a CaV with me.. where you represent superman and i represent x-man (nate grey)?

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: sure, but if this tournament doesn't fill up completely, lets be part of the matches. If it's all full, then im down for just a single match too.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: sure, but if this tournament doesn't fill up completely, lets be part of the matches. If it's all full, then im down for just a single match too.

actually as i said.. i'm currently in too many matches... committing to a tournament means committing to more than few matches (if i win rounds)... that's why i said about single match.... but... you can just make a thread with 'superman vs x-man'.. we can simply argue off there.. rather than a complete CaV ... btw.. i'm talking about these versions...

superman (post crisis + new 52) vs x-man (shaman)..

are you sure superman has a chance? :D

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers