• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Racob7 (5891 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: Also, do you mean Prime or Prime One Million?

#102 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: your rant was not needed and I know all that already that is why I said let it go and move on

#103 Posted by Bossmonster (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: I was talking about Superman Prime.
Ha. This should be fun. I was seriously just kidding around, but I haven't actually debated against anyone here before, so why not. I'm actually in the middle of reading through all of the crisis events as we speak. Now I have a reason to finish them.

Although, I will warn you of this. I normally only get on this site during my morning working hours. I happen to be off right now. So, if you would no prefer to debate against a person that can't safely say he will stick to a time frame, I understand and respect that.

Otherwise, I'm sure it will be very interesting and I'm willing to do it.

#104 Posted by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: But you could have caused a big issue by saying that Superman won, when there will never be a winner. So I agree to let it go, but you could anger some people by saying "Superman won, let it go", you're just stretching the argument further....

#105 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: facts are facts if the DBZ fanboys don't want to believe it that is their business

#106 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Oh God... since when was it fact that Superman had won? Death Battle only made things worse with their false points and lack of sufficient knowledge about Goku.

#107 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: I did not say that all I said was facts are facts and also can you prove they have " false points and lack of sufficient knowledge about Goku." you seem kind of biased there, just saying screwattack presented the case for both pretty much all of it was source information

#108 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Screwattack clearly was biased during that "death battle"

Anyway I'll sign up to defend DBZ

#109 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: That's an incorrect assumption I just said that the screwattck battle was wrong and completely biased and here's the major reason why, in that video/battle you'll notice that for whatever reason Goku wasn't allowed to go into either one of his higher level forms(i.e. Ss2 or SS3)

#111 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: um No he did go SS2 all the way to SS4 did you not watch the video? Look the only biased one here is you " and here's the major reason why" you think your right and death battle is wrong , I mean that is for the most part how a fight between the 2 would look like. All I am saying is there are lot of people in marvel and DC that can beat goku , superman just happens to be one of them is all. This is has been done to death so can we just let it go and move on since this is not the place for it

#112 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8

Wow you really are a troll

The guy you originally responded to puts up a great point, in fact an almost irrefutable point unless you consider that King Kai's planet could be different than his first (though unlikely).

And you say he's wrong because "it's over and done with" because Death battle did it?

lol... if you actually need to be convinced that Death Battle were a bunch of idiots, I don't understand why you are here.

You picture a fight involving Goku occurring in a city, as Death Battle portrayed it? Or Goku being affected by simple pressure points which he mastered by the time he was eight years old? Or Goku using his Power Pole to greater effect than his fists, which he hasn't been seen with since Dragonball? If so, it happens to be that you evidently have no idea what you are talking about, just like Death Battle.

#113 Posted by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: You're thinking that everyone who thinks that the battle was biased, is automatically a DBZ fanboy? You're wrong mate, and I said that they lacked sufficient knowledge to do Goku VS Superman fairly because they did.

And no, stop telling people to let it go if you're going to keep calling them DBZ fanboys and that Superman won. Death Battle doesn't settle an argument at all, they're the same as everyone who researches information and put two combatants in a fight, the only difference between us and them is that they make videos, Other than that it's entirely their opinion and doesn't prove a thing unless the battle is obviously one-sided.

Also, stop making it out like we think that Goku can beat everyone in DC/Marvel, he obviously can't but the same goes for Superman, there's alot of people in DBZ who can beat Superman aswell.

You're just trying to cause trouble by saying it was a fact that Superman won, and then telling people to let it go.

#114 Posted by NightwingX (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8:Aren't you the one who created a thread that Superman could defeat the whole DBZ universe and used Screw attack/deathbattle blog as fact? then insulted those who believed otherwise resulting in ur thread getting flagged and deleted? >.>

#115 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingx: what the heck are you saying? that was a question post and It was a blog someone did, I mean come on I put " mark on what that person said , just back off and get off my back

#116 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: " there's alot of people in DBZ who can beat Superman aswell" well maybe though goku can't be one of them but anyway calm down your taking this too seriously for no reason. I am not trying to start anything though the first person I replied to might have been then you join in for no reason. All the info points to supes winning in a fight if people don't want to accept it then that is on them. so are we done? cause this whole fight is one big waste of time

#117 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Don't tell me to calm down, you are trying to ******* start something by implying Superman had won and then saying to stop discussing the fight? No, I can't stay "chill" to that..

#118 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: If your not going to talk calmly then were done here. For the last time I did not start anything the first person I replied to did all I said was that he or she was wrong.

#119 Posted by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Fine then we're done here, but how can you think that if you say Superman won and then tell people to let it go, it's not going to cause anything? Either way i'm done with you so you can piss off for all I care...

#120 Posted by Marshall_Long (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why Dbz vs Comics are banned it can never be civilized.

#121 Posted by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: It was until someone decided to imply Superman had won, and stop acting like you're so civilized.

#122 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by Marshall_Long (2146 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Stop telling me to calm down, and I don't care if it wasn't "cool".

#126 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: OR what ?! exactly, stop trying to act all tough behind a screen and why are trying to start something with that guy?

#127 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: What do you mean "Or what?" what am I supposed to do punch the computer because of an argument? No I'm not that angry, and i'm not trying to act tough either I don't like being told to calm down, and stop getting involved in what I said to him.

#128 Posted by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: ok my bad but that was rude in a way, just saying.....

#129 Posted by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Well don't "just say" anything.

#130 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Laugh all you want, I don't care

#132 Edited by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: @smxlr8: LOL? we all know goku supaar sajajin solos marvel and DC execpt galactus....

ive proved that goku at ssj3 is thousands of times faster than light and can destryo galaxies anf superman cant

#133 Edited by Pope052 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: He doesn't solo Marvel or DC, but he can certainly beat alot of characters but not as much as you think. I do agree with you though on SSJ3 Goku being faster than light and YES he should be able to destroy galaxies...

#134 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: but he can't =D and he might have FTL reactions

#136 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@pope052 said:

@smxlr8: Fuck off I wasn't talking to you, If Broly was able to destroy a galaxy, SSJ3 Goku should be aswell.

Not sure about that reasoning. I haven't seen the later Broly films, but he was only defeated the first time by a ridiculous PIS-punch, and his greatness was that he was always growing in power, so he could endlessly expend energy, whereas SSJ3 Goku loses energy fast...

#137 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the exact reason DBZ threads are banned now.......

#138 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

#139 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Your help would be certainly appreciated here, this thread is getting way out of hand here.Thank you.

#141 Posted by SonDeathEater (633 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason why Most DBZ threads are banned now is bc a lot of people that prefer superman troll around with us and disprove everything we say to prove themselves right.They also like using Death battle to prove their sometimes even though it was already disproven and used flawed logic.Dbz fans start getting mad and after this happens,Superman fans just ignore everything people say and makes DBZ side more mad.Then there's people who disagree Cell the SS destroyer that he can't.People don't realize that the size of the ki blasts becomes immensely bigger when they actually explode like Piccolo and the moon.Charging up an attack also shows an increase in ki power which make their power level a lot more higher further proving it.Remember Goku vs Raditz,goku increased his power level by a lot and made Raditz surprised.

#142 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@sondeatheater said:

The reason why Most DBZ threads are banned now is bc a lot of people that prefer superman troll around with us and disprove everything we say to prove themselves right.They also like using Death battle to prove their sometimes even though it was already disproven and used flawed logic.Dbz fans start getting mad and after this happens,Superman fans just ignore everything people say and makes DBZ side more mad.Then there's people who disagree Cell the SS destroyer that he can't.People don't realize that the size of the ki blasts becomes immensely bigger when they actually explode like Piccolo and the moon.Charging up an attack also shows an increase in ki power which make their power level a lot more higher further proving it.Remember Goku vs Raditz,goku increased his power level by a lot and made Raditz surprised.

Let's be honest here it is Both sides that cause this don't just act as if the comics start it all because that is not true.Don't you know Animevice was thinking of banning Dragon Ball Z threads?Yes that's right an anime site was thinking of banning DBZ threads because it was causing sh!t storms and flame wars and most of the time said threads did not even include comic characters,so know it is both sides causing it not just one.

#143 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@sondeatheater said:

Let's not be honest here it is Both sides that cause this don't just act as if the comics start it all because that is not true.Don't you know Animevice was thinking of banning Dragon Ball Z threads?Yes that's right an anime site was thinking of banning DBZ threads because it was causing sh!t storms and flame wars and most of the time said threads did not even include comic characters,so know it is both sides causing it not just one.

To be fair to him like NO ONE goes on Animevice lol. And it really is both sides but it seems to normally be 2 posters coming in and flaming each other and igniting the entire thread ablaze. Usually the battles start off fairly civil from what I've seen until those 2 extremely bias fanboys of either side come in. The DBZ debaters come in to defend one side and the other side comes in to defend the other side in an already heated argument. Then feelings get hurt and people start throwing around the word "troll" "fanboy" "bias" etc and it just degenerates from that point with a few people attempting to restore a sense of calm but it usually doesn't work.

#144 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@sondeatheater said:

Let's not be honest here it is Both sides that cause this don't just act as if the comics start it all because that is not true.Don't you know Animevice was thinking of banning Dragon Ball Z threads?Yes that's right an anime site was thinking of banning DBZ threads because it was causing sh!t storms and flame wars and most of the time said threads did not even include comic characters,so know it is both sides causing it not just one.

To be fair to him like NO ONE goes on Animevice lol. And it really is both sides but it seems to normally be 2 posters coming in and flaming each other and igniting the entire thread ablaze. Usually the battles start off fairly civil from what I've seen until those 2 extremely bias fanboys of either side come in. The DBZ debaters come in to defend one side and the other side comes in to defend the other side in an already heated argument. Then feelings get hurt and people start throwing around the word "troll" "fanboy" "bias" etc and it just degenerates from that point with a few people attempting to restore a sense of calm but it usually doesn't work.

I totally agree especially about no one being on Animevice I mean they have that no one has posted on for 4 day on the front page lol.

#145 Posted by SonDeathEater (633 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides that,i like the format here better.from my point of view ,there are people who really troll around about superman .peopleare less bias for goku and actually discuss.Overall I find this website better for debating battles with people.I would actually want to change what OBD said about superman vs superbuu bc honestly,superman can't win unless.I don't know much about OBD and how they actually debate things and etc.But I don't find them reliable as actually debating it with other people

#146 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

comics are nerd

#147 Posted by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@sondeatheater said:

Let's be honest here it is Both sides that cause this don't just act as if the comics start it all because that is not true.Don't you know Animevice was thinking of banning Dragon Ball Z threads?Yes that's right an anime site was thinking of banning DBZ threads because it was causing sh!t storms and flame wars and most of the time said threads did not even include comic characters,so know it is both sides causing it not just one.

you realize literally manga = comic

and that DB = manga

which was converted into anime afterwards

#148 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@thc: The point is this site caters to american comics not japanese ones.If a site that caters to japanese comics is thinking of banning them what do you think one that does not would do?We xan say what we want but this siteis for american comics not japanese ones.

#149 Edited by SMXLR8 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: but the war never dies =D between the two America VS Japan

Being a fan of both American comics and Japanese comics that's a shame,they should not be a "war" I mean they are just fictional characters....