#4901 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24728 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

Hmmm How about Tsuna vs Blackstar? I'm planning on finishing Soul Eater by this Friday or Saturday (depending on how busy my schedule is)

#4902 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@nickzambuto said:

At the risk of turning this into Vergil vs Spider-Man... Peter is way faster, there's no question. Calling the demon "mach 3" makes him sound like a big deal since no one can picture Spider-Man moving at that speed, but really, he can replicate everything Vergil's done with ease.

Also Yamato doesn't cut dimensions. Common misconception; all it did was act as the key to open hell. You're not going to chop down your front door with the house key after all.

I'll take on Captain Tittyus with Vergil. 'S go. You seemed to want an Angel match though so let's do that first. I've had enough of Big Boss. I'd like to use THE Boss :) dat cqc brah.

I take on the Hero of WW2 herself.

Awesome! Go ahead and make the thread whenever you're ready.

I will make it now.

#4903 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I make it a few days from now.I'm currently in another CAV with Jashro44.Once I'm done with Jashro44,I make our CAV next.

#4904 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

Im almost done with my current Hulk readings. Savage Hulk vs someone? Anybody?

#4905 Posted by HigorM (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: take your time (i have plenty)

Let´s do it!

How about a duo battle of Street Level+ characters ?

#4906 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@kidman560: But you lost to me when you use Loki in our CAV.But I wish you luck if DM fully accept your CAV.

So he should stop challenging himself with tough opponents? The best way to get better is to constantly challenge the best. He shouldn't just roll over and die because he lost lol.

#4907 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: ehh its ok. (btw bro i have ISS, in school suspension, right now. im lucky i get to use my comp right now

#4908 Posted by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Baaaaad boy. Chicks must dig you ae? :P

#4909 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Baaaaad boy. Chicks must dig you ae? :P

right oh yeah, you should hear why! its because when i was vomiting and decided to leave school. even though everyone saw me vomit because i didnt "sign out" i have ISS now! yay me!

#4910 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme: ehh its ok. (btw bro i have ISS, in school suspension, right now. im lucky i get to use my comp right now

KPHS lets you use computers? And that is a lame way for ISS. I would come up with a story like I saved a baby by punching a teacher off of one.

#4911 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: true but then i'd be lying and seriously the cool way is the principle was harassing a student so i beat the crap out of him! (but thats probably more expulsion area!)

#4912 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: true but then i'd be lying and seriously the cool way is the principle was harassing a student so i beat the crap out of him! (but thats probably more expulsion area!)

Say that the principle is now scared of you and you made him only send you to ISS out of fear.

(another topic) I was thinking about your challenge, though you might have forgotten about it. Deathstroke vs Kaine. It would be a fun debate if I used New 52 Deathstroke with pre-52 feats being allowed.

#4913 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: no complaints here. do you want to have prep time or not?

#4914 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme: no complaints here. do you want to have prep time or not?

Just general knowledge of powers and abilities, prep would be lopsided in DS favor

#4915 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:
@kidman560 said:

@higorm: take your time (i have plenty)

Let´s do it!

How about a duo battle of Street Level+ characters ?

talk about taking time lol

my team would be Gambit, and Deadpool (gosh i havent used Deadpool in forever!)

#4916 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: sure no prob ill tag you when its up. (but it might take a while but this teacher/state employee is not really watching us!)

#4917 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: sure no prob ill tag you when its up. (but it might take a while but this teacher/state employee is not really watching us!)

Okay,

New 52 Deathstroke, Pre-52 feats allowed

General Knowledge of each other and their abilities

Usual weaponry and gear

Win by KO and Death

Morals on (but prolly won't make a difference)

Ect... This is what I would put

#4918 Edited by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody up for a debate against Black Panther?

#4919 Posted by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio
#4920 Posted by HigorM (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: okay how about Psylocke and Cyclops for me? sounds good?

#4921 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#4922 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

I would fight BP with Ultimate Spider Man (Peter)

#4923 Posted by HigorM (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I would like to call a third person to create our battle thread set up, maybe @indiecomicsftw what do you think?

(but you can name other if you want)

#4924 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#4925 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I am debating Kidman so my replies might not be as hasty as yours but sure, deathstroke vs blak panther it is. However which version do you plan on using?

#4926 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

@kidman560: I would like to call a third person to create our battle thread set up, maybe @indiecomicsftw what do you think?

(but you can name other if you want)

@higorm: sure if he wants too! or maybe @cadencev2 could do it (get it lol ;)

No prob, any special stipulations? Gear?

#4927 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: standard gear for me (2 decks for Gambit or 1 ill leave it up to you!) Deadpool will have limited guns and ammo (2 9mm.'s and 2 clips for each so 4 total) and then his Katanas thats it for me!

#4928 Posted by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio
#4929 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Pre King of the Dead.

Okay and what will be the guidelines? Prep? no prep? Win conditions, standard gear ect? And I'll use pre- Flashpoint Deathstroke.

#4930 Posted by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Pre King of the Dead.

Okay and what will be the guidelines? Prep? no prep? Win conditions, standard gear ect? And I'll use pre- Flashpoint Deathstroke.

No prep, Black Panther gets his vibranium suit, anti metal claws, and vibranium daggers. Win conditions is to KO or Death. You can set the battle up.

#4931 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Pre King of the Dead.

No prep, Black Panther gets his vibranium suit, anti metal claws, and vibranium daggers. Win conditions is to KO or Death. You can set the battle up.

Okay, I'll do that now.

#4932 Edited by HigorM (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Standard Gear for my characters please..

pre-AvX Cyclops (visor)

current Psylocke - limited psychic powers (telepathy and telekinesis, psy-blade and telekinetic katana).

Also, I believe that standard elimination rules but I will leave to your creative mind to make the set up for us..

#4933 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9259 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Pre King of the Dead.

I am going to make it no prep, and fighters have a general Idea of what their opposition is capable of.

#4934 Posted by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Pre King of the Dead.

I am going to make it no prep, and fighters have a general Idea of what their opposition is capable of.

Eh, go for no knowledge on opponent.

#4935 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#4936 Posted by Wolverine08 (42155 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I think I can debate Wolverine vs Ultimate Spider-Man with you sometime later this week.

#4937 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wolverine08 said:

I think I can debate Wolverine vs Ultimate Spider-Man with you sometime later this week.

Sounds good. I could go for that.

#4938 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio
#4939 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#4940 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio
#4941 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinsonnn: standard Gear (if any)

Loki has no morals

win by death,incap,KO

If you feel lucky give loki prep time (I wouldnt!)

fight location doesnt matter to me

No BFR (loki can teleport)

No time manipulation (Loki also does that!)

#4942 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

No bricks?! Only Street Levelers?! >:(

#4943 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Works for me. How do you wanna handle the thread?

#4944 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@kidman560: But you lost to me when you use Loki in our CAV.But I wish you luck if DM fully accept your CAV.

So he should stop challenging himself with tough opponents? The best way to get better is to constantly challenge the best. He shouldn't just roll over and die because he lost lol.

I am giving Kidman luck and try his best

#4945 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly vs Silver surfer or thanos or both anyone ?

#4947 Edited by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

Im almost done with my current Hulk readings. Savage Hulk vs someone? Anybody?

I'll do Hulk vs Raiden and Jetstream Sam if you're interested?

#4948 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio
#4949 Edited by MonsterStomp (17863 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: From the Metal Gear Rising game. Two meta-human level cyborg ninja's. Strength around Iron Man and Aquaman levels, speed sufficient enough to time missiles and cover hundreds of feat in the shortest amount of time. Scratch that. Sam barely has any cyborg enhancements, but they both have blade possibly capable of harming Hulk.

#4950 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: From the Metal Gear Rising game. Two meta-human level cyborg ninja's. Strength around Iron Man and Aquaman levels, speed sufficient enough to time missiles and cover hundreds of feat in the shortest amount of time. Scratch that. Sam barely has any cyborg enhancements, but they both have blade possibly capable of harming Hulk.

I see... Im finishing Secret Avengers... As soon as i finish i'll PM you right away.